How is Benadryl-DPH legal?

How is this shit legal? It's seriously some of the most heavy hitting drugs I've been on, certainly more than weed. I mean there are allergy meds that don't breakdown all notions of scientific reality if taken at too large a dose. I am forced to assume it's the jews behind this.

Attached: 1559621079684.jpg (925x1000, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/diphenhydramine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>take 700mg of DPH
>my first hallucination is a tarantula the size of a dinner plate on my desk
>try making it disappear by swatting at it, closing and opening my eyes, and looking away then back but it still wouldn't disappear
>put a pillow over it and forget about it
>go downstairs in the dark to grab some candy
>stop to look inside my shoes and I can see spiders crawling out of it, get spooked and resume my trip to the kitchen
>as I go to reach into the bucket full of candy, thousands of baby spiders crawl out of it and onto my arm
>jump away and go back upstairs, there's another huge spider sitting on one of the steps
>side step away from it and in my room, on my chair, I am greeted with a grey colored hedgehog rolled up into a ball
>the closer I get to it the more it starts to fidget and grow in size
>after I'm about a foot away from it it transforms into a grey monkey
>the monkey starts to dance in a bizarre fashion and gestures me to come over to it
>get pretty spooked and walk into the room next to mine
>first thing I see is a floating transparent girl in a white robe staring outside my window
>look over to see what she's staring at and it's another huge tarantula, except the size of the window
>figure I've had enough of this nightmarish experience and go to sleep

Can't believe they sell this shit OTC.

How the fuck did you take 700mg? The most I've taken was 200mg and it made my stomach hurt enough to make me never want to do it again.

The trips are so shitty almost nobody is stuopid enough to abuse it.

Next time just get cough syrup and sprite you fucking pill popping nigger faggot

seems kind of cool actually

Go to /b/ son

Cough syrup fucks me up off the regular dose.

Well no shit, what did you think would happen if you took fucking 700mg? Those little pink pills are 25mg a pop. You knew exactly what you were doing when you took fucking 28 pills at once.

Um my mom gave me this to go to sleep until I was like 10 when we switched to melatonin...

Whats so bad about deliriant psychosis?

Attached: pepe (270).jpg (231x218, 13K)

It doesn't get you high or make you "trip" you're literally Just poisoning your brain to the point of delirium when you take a high dose. Go get some real drugs if you wanna get high.
Also you have to be 18 or older to post here.

you are one dumb fucking nigger, my lad

Use as directed.

The only people that do hate themselves and do it as punishment.

Large doses of Benadryl can permantly reduce the size of your reproductive organs

Congratulations you summoned demons. Better go to church.

Deliriants are absolute garbage-tier drugs. Only lunatics use them regularly outside of teenagers who just discovered Erowid.

i take 3 most nights to help me fall asleep

>>go downstairs in the dark to grab some candy
stop eating candy. You're not 10 years old

Fuck off you weak ass faggot

>take 700mg of DPH
You're really pushing the edge if you're actually doing this, especially with any regularity. That dosage level is not safe.

sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/diphenhydramine

Lol. It will just put you to sleep. Kids don’t drink Robitussin DM anymore? Robocopping was pretty based in the 80s. The disconnection is like no other drug.

>almost nobody is stuopid enough to abuse it.
You'd think nobody should use krokodil either.
Junkies will eat anything.

Deliriants like DPH and Datura are terrible drugs. Maybe 1 in 100 people will have a good time, everyone else just sees nightmarish shit like Psychedelic tryptamines are a vastly superior choice. Mushrooms, LSD, DMT, and Mescaline are great, provided that you use them responsibly, have a trip-sitter if you've never tripped before, and you are in a positive and safe environment. Try a classical psychedelic if you want to open your mind or work on a problem you're having. Try a retarded dose of an antihistamine if you want to know what it's like to see hooded figures in your closet and feel bugs crawling all over your body.
Even worse, on deliriants you can't tell what's real - so you might run into traffic or try to fuck your lit fireplace. Just don't do it bros.

>Robocopping
Robotripping, and that's DXM. Different entirely, though it is addictive and in high enough doses obviously not good.

>too tired to get out of bed or even move really
>doesn't let you sleep
Worst shit ever and I need to take some when I get home because I'm having some kind of allegic reaction and everything itches. Tomorrow is going to suck. Thanks benadryl

u can sniff gas too my nigga

No actually Jews want to keep people from dph. It is a good alternative to ambien or benzos with minimal risks. I know what you’re saying about it being super potent though I took 6 a night for a year and the. Stopped cold turkey no addiction or withdrawal. Try that with a Benzo(don’t you will have a seizure/s)

I remember when i used to take about 100mg of benadryll with kratom, goddamn that shit was fun as fuck. Benadryll acts as a potentiater to the kratom, so while you’re in euphoria heaven from the kratom you’re nodding hard as a mfer because of the benadryll.

Another fun thing is to pop 2 or 3 and then chug 3-5 beers. Gets you fucked up faster without having to waste all your alcohol.

Symptoms appear identical when it comes to seeing spiders.