EBOLA HAS RETURNED

IT

BEGINS

Attached: 1582385925.png (604x241, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/04/23/ebola-doctor-killed-violence-hampers-response-outbreak-drc/
youtu.be/0o4WqpZ-UVg
youtu.be/katr6NLQFwU
express.co.uk/news/world/1139212/dr-congo-news-ebola-latest-measles-outbreak-epidemic-health-who
youtu.be/C2r7CqLfp_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake news

Let me know when it reaches somewhere that matters

Hope so. Africa needs to be put out of its misery already so we can use the land for more important things

Attached: EbolaKnuckles.jpg (355x355, 16K)

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

TAKE MY ENERGY

Attached: 6pyot5wnu9331.jpg (750x933, 62K)

ty ebola-chan
now kill all nogs

Attached: delicia333.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

OMG ITS HÄBBENING :DDD

>Let me know when it reaches somewhere that matters
It only needs to board one flight to Berlin and then we're in serious fucking trouble.

Do they even know the way?

Let me know when that happens, until then hearing about Ebola in Africa is like being told water is wet. This isn't news.

all globalists have to do is bring around samples to a bunch of countries > create a crisis >then offer a solution to it

>returned

Never left.

Congo has been ground zero.
Just so happens hundreds of Congolese are crossing our border now.
Being dumped in San Antonio.
Cruel Summer inbound.

Considering cases have doubled in the last 3 months from 500 to 1000 is alarming. Now its out of the Congo and in a major African country. We're in for a legit HAPPENING

Attached: 1560267333646.jpg (219x230, 13K)

ebola-chan isnt news unless she kills >10000

...and that's a good thing

We wuz virus & sheeeeit

>he doesn't know about the people from the congo jumping the boarder right now

Georgia Guide Stone steps are starting to manifest themselves. It's the start of depopulation to 7 million while we rot away the big dogs are safe in their bunkers. After that, they emerge to be served by their robots. You have been warned!

Attached: 1559936360224.png (680x716, 239K)

It's almost like it's a seasonal disease that only occurs in one part of the entire fucking world, or something.

One can only hope but we'll see

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

nonononono this meme is dead and must stay dead

very bold of you to let this image tred on this board

Weebola know da way

Attached: UgandanKnucklesKnowTheWay02.jpg (636x333, 45K)

4D chess my fellow magapede
>Mostly non-Whites get infected
Let's pray for that, fuck Blue voters

>"[The gunmen] accused them of perpetuating false rumours about Ebola. When they departed, the intruders shot the doctor in the abdomen."

Do NOT spread false rumours about Ebola, cracka!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/04/23/ebola-doctor-killed-violence-hampers-response-outbreak-drc/

I wonder if Westerners would be more or less likely to survive ebola. Is an African's immune system better because of all the exposure to filth, or are we better off because our systems aren't as compromised by constantly fighting daily filth? Not taking our better medical care into account, of course...

Good question. I'd say they have a way better chance of survival than us. When they start dropping like flies we better start to worry. The only thing we have on our side is better access to medical care. When that's overwhelmed we're not going to survive.

youtu.be/0o4WqpZ-UVg

Attached: 1499656515862.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

Asteroids = fake
Nukes = fake
Global warming = fake
School shootings = fake
Aids = fake
Chemical weapons = fake
Hate crime = fake
Radiation = fake
Ebola = fake

youtu.be/katr6NLQFwU

All actors. Spreading fear to the masses. Problem reaction solution.

How about Zika too?

Attached: heads-penny-bust-h.jpg (600x600, 41K)

That is biological warfare

I love you Ebola-chan!

Attached: 50b4a824-4860-4c28-8bc3-2c86951ef273.jpg (1048x1487, 235K)

okai so what about Jow Forums?

Based. I just finished watching The Hot Zone series, I am ready for irl happening.

I find it interesting how every night on the local news they bring up measles, yet will never mentioned more deadly virus like ebola.

The fun is only just beginning.
>Some of you are cool. Stay out of Maine.

Attached: ebola.jpg (520x601, 98K)

When will fucking niggers stop eating random shit that isn't safe? When will they acquire some sanitation? When will they follow procedures that stop the spreading...?

What about 4channel?

They got both now lol

express.co.uk/news/world/1139212/dr-congo-news-ebola-latest-measles-outbreak-epidemic-health-who

Refugees from Ebola-stricken Congo dumped off in San Antonio by the hundreds

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: 1411489893417.gif (284x284, 648K)

No

Attached: delete this right now.jpg (670x510, 315K)

Attached: funny - my anus is bleeding.jpg (311x380, 26K)

In the year 3125.

Yep.

Attached: F3F76EF6-8EDD-4B56-AC7F-8DF27B8D7A42.jpg (640x1136, 176K)

YES
YES
BRING IT BACK FROM DEATH

If man is still alive

Obama saved us from Ebola last time. I have no faith in Trump.

Is there a way we can get it into the LA County rats?

I hear the drums echoing tonight

Attached: quiet conversation.png (299x376, 93K)

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
GODSPEED EBOLA-CHAN!
HAIL EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: 1548437827866.png (400x300, 269K)

I personally watched Obama fight off a phalanx of Ebolians with he own hands.

Pray for my mortal soul anons. It was nice knowing you. I’ll shitpost my final thoughts when I’m bleeding out of my eyeballs and have shat my spleen in one violent bloody bowel movement.

Ebolachan knows the way.

Attached: 1435864747487.jpg (812x1320, 138K)

>Obama stopped Ebola from saving us from niggers. I have faith in trump
FTFY

Very interesting question. I cannot say about adaptivity and biological resilience, but we would surely be more careful and get infected less due to better genera hygiene habits.

Are we actors too?

True, and I doubt we would be shooting the medical staff fighting the disease.

Do u know da Wei?

YEAH KILL EM

>I doubt we would be shooting the medical staff fighting the disease.
Yeah. You won’t, but I live at the edge of the Heart of Darkness. We’d be fucked beyond mercy if it spreads beyond west or central Africa.

the only reason I know anything about this is because of styx

Attached: 1496771493594.jpg (495x588, 279K)

Is it wrong to wish death upon others, even if the horrific reality of it is guised with uguu uwu kawaii animu ladies?
No, no its not.

Attached: 1545018042556.jpg (388x443, 30K)

GANBATTE EBOLA-CHAN

Well, I also forget while sitting in my white neighborhood that niggers would come up with all kinds of theories why their neighborhood is getting hit harder than the white ones. Medical staff might be getting shot here too if it got really bad.

>Africa is expected to reach a population of one Billion this century
Laughs in Ebolian

That's already happened during the previous epidemic with it reaching the west a few times, people overreacted then too. The thing is the west has a decent medical industry and the population aren't as retarded so Ebola won't do much.

Ebola doesn't spread so well, it has a weak as fuck r0 (the amount of people an infected person will spread it too) and people aren't contagious until they show symptoms. Also the high death rate is going from Africa standards of medical care since it has been generally limited to there so it won't be the same here.

Same

You have the luxury of retreating to whitopia. There’s no way we’d be able to weather the storm. Our health service is already beyond strained from the AIDS epidemic. Fuck, throw Ebola into the mix and it will be civilization ending stuff.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

PLEASE HURRY EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: 1527507990179.jpg (2196x1648, 743K)

TAKE FLIGHT EBOLA-CHAN

(((WHO))) indeed

yea, it won't be funny when it hits Europe.

THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: ebola-chan.jpg (600x459, 52K)

Yeah it fucking will, it'll be hilarious.

MR. BAD BLACK IS ON THE CASE!

Attached: 1466715454047.jpg (2088x2776, 1.77M)

GANBATTE EBOLA-CHAN

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

Attached: 1527218664642.png (1223x1666, 692K)

Its been going on for months and they dont seem to be able to wipe it out. War zones and big cities now. Only a matter of time until we get a big body count. Hopefully it doesnt mutate and head west.

And you'd like to know why? Because if you get a taste of what it's like to be a white person in Africa, you‧will just want to go. We need you. We need your money. We need your support. We need your love.

I will gladly pay for your sake with my own.

What is truly sad is the fact that so many individuals are willing to risk their lives for their own comfort. There is no one out there who is trying to kill themselves over fear of their future health. No one who has been there, been there, know. That's how real life is made. There are people who die every day. It's a normal thing. You might not want to be there ’but in a good way’just as long as you are still alive. This is the kind of man I am hoping to meet. Not the kind who thinks he can walk away. Not the kind who thinks he will never be out here ’not the kind who thinks being an outcast is the end of an adventure. What you see is not what you get

Good luck Ebola-chan!!

Attached: 1434354296906.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

WHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEY
WHEYWHEYWHEY
WHEY
WHEY
WHEY

WHEY
WHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEY
WHEYWHEYWHEYWHEY
WHEY
WHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEYWHEY

Attached: 1558970882873.gif (416x416, 14K)

Breaking 911 is more credible than msnbc and cnn

Good luck ebola-chan

Honestly this meme was cute

I hope Styx catches it just so he'll shut the fuck up already.

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Attached: 1444463230617.gif (600x759, 150K)

It's shithole places like the Congo which are bad even going by African standards so it would be hard to organize a proper response as they would have to worry about getting shot at or kidnapped.

Didn’t we just take some Congolese rapefugees?

And that's a good thing maybe it would make 28 day's later movie come true

Nice!

Attached: Nice, coffee type instant.png (921x699, 1.31M)

Can I get a qrd I remember one white nurse or doctor was infected with ebola

He dos not know dae wae bruddas. Spit on him
/S

Good fuck niggers, rain hell on them ebola chan

I'll leave this here...
youtu.be/C2r7CqLfp_M

Zika virus is a cover-up for pesticide deformations in newborns. Zika has been around since the 40s and it never shrunk heads like that. They don't give women safety gear when cleaning pesticide equipment. Super high rates of misscarage and deformations. Brazil if I remember correctly, few years ago. Saw signs in Chicago spreading fear.