Any other Jews here unironically support the Goys?

Are you worried too? I'm scared as shit.

On one hand, if our people win, I'm certainly not welcome in Israel. Not after a decade of Holocaust denial and exposing Goys to the truth.

On the other hand, if the Goys finally wake up, I don't want to ACTUALLY get oven'd.

I've only met two Nazis. One was really cool with me and basically said "I have no gripes with Bobby Fischer", while the other told me to either get in his oven or get out of his house. It's basically a coin flip with woke Goys.

Where the fuck are the Fischers and Kubricks supposed to go when shit hits the fan?

Attached: 1552408781916.jpg (504x577, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s2rT5PI5XKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To a point.

I don't begrudge Jews for undermining our ethnic interests any more than Asians or blacks, it's our own fault for being so naive

You should be more worried about chinks. Those insectoids, if they win, will do to us what they do to animals.

Attached: 1530088845669.jpg (2000x1500, 1.48M)

So you spoke with two woke goys and neither want to actually put you in the oven unless you are being a traitor while your zionist masters have no problem killing jews?

Good old Goebbels, he was right when he said the Jews will buy the rope they will be hung with

Can you explain me the .jpeg

Do you have some goyim blood?
I genuinely believe there are some good jews... sadly when the time comes we will have to end em all.
If you truly are /our jew/ you should kill yourself, or at least don't have childrens

Attached: 1537003495842.png (564x486, 281K)

You are fine op. Based jew

Anyone catch Dr. Peterson avoid the JQ?

youtu.be/s2rT5PI5XKg

Chill with that, good souls are good souls

lol, as soon as I realized that the only way to win was to use the same tactics as our enemies without any shame or moral concerns, I adopted the most subversive jewish tactics whenever I had to talk to any subhuman like you. I'm extremely polite and respectful, charming and so on with everyone, but I only mean it when I do it to whites.
There is no such thing as a good jew. I only pretend to be okay with them as long as I can't do otherwise. When the time comes for retribution against their trickery, I will be as ruthless as your clan.
tl;dr
you have nowhere to run

>Fischer
>Kubrick
>Unz
Lol, the highest IQ jews all become antisemitic

Based and Mossad. They ARE going to win. Invest your memes in China! STAT!

The Goys need to wake up then. Israel couldn't, nor really anyone BUT them could beat the bugmen, IMO.

Most of the Goys here are paranoid as fuck, and think I'm playing a game or subverting somehow when saying I agree with them. The pic is their interpretation I feel.

I was raised by Goyim, full Jew by blood though. I don't wanna die, also want children. If they can be raised right, they won't subvert (at least I don't).

That's the problem m8, jews can't have good souls.
If we let them stay they will sooner or later betray. Betray is as natural to them, as be compasive is to you. Look how conversion "worked"

No, one made it pretty clear he'd gas me the first chance he could get away with it. But as I said, only met two, and 50-50 aren't great odds

>If they can be raised right, they won't subvert
>implying it's a question of culture

Attached: 4f6fb0071eb562e4c68c573f6a2263b126f1aa981d3dfd0681317ff6e7729021.png (2404x3796, 998K)

The goyim lost well over a century ago. On Jow Forums pol they are especially amotivated and will never actually go out into the real world to create change (calling anyone who suggests such a thing a glownigger, Mossad, etc is extremely effective in demotivating pol). Also very easy to turn pol against anyone who is pro-white by making them believe the pro-white person is somehow a jewish plant.
As long as the goyim stay inside and create memes and graphs that no normal person would ever read, then it's only a matter of time before they simply die out.

Attached: 231523472457.png (330x380, 34K)

Yes. I realized ad a white skinned blue eyed blond I am being replaced by sand niggers. Israel used to be 75 percent ashkenazi. Now its 25 percent. Too many mutts.

Attached: moonman_background_by_neetsfagging322297_dakmtub-pre.jpg (1192x670, 120K)

Well, those children will have their own childrens... at some point they will be normal jews.
I guess you may be a good man; if we didn't need to live on the same planet i would'nt wish your death

Dunno, kinda seems to me like those goofy memes are having a tangible effect on our society.

>naive
being naive and not being locked up by your infested government are two different things

>Implying we dont already know your tactics
>"Tarrant was mossad"
>Implying anyone believes that
>"B-b-but look at all the people who say that"
You mean the shills?
Also, just you wait filthy animal , I will fucking hang you first chance I get. Then you can tell your shills to call me mossad with your last breath.

If you were an actual jew then you would know that the plural of goy is goyim. If you are an actual jew please stop; you're making us actual jews look bad

Hating an anti semitic jew is pro semitism

Sorry Chaim, like I said earlier, I'm a Jew ethnically. Actual human beings raised me. As for "making us look bad". Fucking kys nigger. I work an honest job, never fucked anyone over, and I'm still going to get ovened with you because of your literal God complex.

You'll be fine dude, just be a good man, raise a good family. Be respectable, and God will set you on the right path

Good, this makes me happy.
Lets close a deal.
Let's both marry a cute mutt girl.
I'll take a latina, you can have an arab girl of your choosing.

This

Attached: 1554856609558.jpg (960x640, 122K)

Jews are outnumbered by white traitors sniffing their own farts about how enlightened and progressive they are

There is never going to be this nazi revolution. The people with these extremist views are so few of the population. Most people do not want any violence or nazi things. I certianly don't want to live in a nazi state, that would suck. But some people have this delusion that there is going to be this revolution. There just isn't. Everything is going to keep on going like it always does.

Yeah, or maybe society will become liberal to the point of being untenable, then collapse under the weight if its own vice.

Like it always does.

Not an antisemite, because too many are based. There are plenty of other races with the same globalist game plan.

>memeflags
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1549325429878.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Goyim wake up we need to kill muzzies and gas diaspora kikes who control your media.

But most importantly we need to Gas king jew bibi.

Into silence. Jewish may be a religion and a race, but it is above all an identity. Stop even believing that you're jewish and you'll integrate seamlessly within our ranks.

I'm the opposite of you. I'm full goy but I want jews to be a protected minority - with restricted access to some professions.

Most of you will pose as Bobby Fischer wannabes if SHTF, but if you cooperate with investigations, have no big crimes in your record and don't act like a kike, it is very hard to put you in the oven (but keeping you under close monitoring would be coherent, so it will never happen in the Inverted kike world). Anyway, chances of this happening are BELOW ZERO PERCENT.

I kind of feel bad for the 20 good ones. You won’t get ovened if you’re genuine.
Too many act like their on our side and turn and excuse pure kikery as our fault, just making money, etc...

>Do you have some goyim blood?
>I genuinely believe there are some good jews
Look everyone look. It's the EXACT sentiment that destroyed the west! Right here!
Wow that's cool. And from a MEXICAN!
Boy.....we should let more of you people in.

Attached: 1553805614874.jpg (249x202, 9K)

are you retard? I literally said we should kill em all.
And no, you shouldn't let more mexicans in

there is room enough for moderate people of all races.

only the meek and all that

I'm fine with Bobby Fischers and khazar milkers. Hell, I'd even be fine with a single state solution in Israel as long as you kikes left us the hell alone.

I'm consistently impressed with how woke and prescient Goebbels and Hitler were.

This is the one thing I'm so disappointed in JBP about. Based on everything he's talked about, I know for a fact that he's read the same shit we all have and has at least entertained the idea of international Jewish conspiracy. And yet, after everything he's read and all he believes about bringing order to the world and the good of Christianity, he is entirely incapable of speaking truthfully about the JQ or his so-called Catholic beliefs.

Then why do so many of you kikes ally yourselves against us? Ashkenazi Jews are largely genetically white, why not help your white cousins instead of pushing anti-white degeneracy?

I could get behind this. Here's your sonderkommando ID badge.

Attached: 1552690209449.png (645x773, 23K)

>the other told me to either get in his oven or get out of his house

Fucking based

And you didn't kvetch and report him already? What kind of LARP is this?

u n me makes 2 fren

Attached: JEWS6118.jpg (818x960, 28K)

>Everything is going to keep on going like it always does.
The illusion of permanence.

Check that clip; it's pretty apparent that he understands, just can't speak to it, for whatever reason.

Literally says, 'I can't do it'

I'm sure the guy has enough trouble reconciling with himself and God, I dont think /pol needs to shit on him so hard. Besides, he's the one that led most of us here in the first place

of course, they are righteous, smart and beautiful.

t. jew by birth, not stupid

I know not every jew is evil but they have to be kept out of positions of power.

make it about the "religion" deny the cult that will save you

also tell them you view yourself now as an eastern european /scythian etc. in terms of ethnicity considering well that probably what you maybe

look I was trained by hollywood to only want a big tiddy jew girlfriend. If they reject the communism, zionism, fuckism many face of judaic death talmud etc. they can stay but you gotta learn this whole electrical work stuff on your big ass mansions while I here you whisper "goyim" to a fatass troll looking wife ain't gonna cut it

fact 90% are jewish plants

de judification program based on the "de nazification" program of Morgenthau look at the results, the jews get what coming they will scatter...we can tolerate the lesser non satanic jews, the cult is the probram and its the belief system plus the attitude/culture of this fucking conspiracy its like a massive heeb morphing blob of death

Bobby Fischer said hundreds of thousands of top need to be executed and the rest be put into work camps....and he meant it

no stop murdering innocent muslim goat horders who literally did nothing, nothing except think America was great ....seriously before the jews America was admired in the Middle East..

You should redpill people about your ethnic group, sort of like blacks telling the truth about their communities and criminal behavior.

So you're an.... Ashke-NAZI? Ha, I will say this, you jews are some funny motherfuckers.

Attached: Juden01.jpg (680x440, 41K)

I mean I'd probably get a drink and hang out, but when shtf just stay far away and I won't go after you. I'll leave that to a nog or someone else.

Attached: Shrug.jpg (500x327, 19K)

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 446K)

Wait what?

>If we spam that he's a jewish shill enough and screech at anyone who disagrees we're right

Attached: KiwiCrusadeKillsShills.jpg (2510x2510, 3.43M)

No

kek

listen here kike, china is owned by jews financially as much as the US

Attached: jewsinchina.png (758x604, 151K)

The whole premise is dumb in the first place. Jews were never the problem, the jewish gloablist mafia however is.

where do you think the chinks get their fancy toys from

Attached: yids.png (1055x226, 28K)

I'm not sure yet if the bad things about jews are in the blood or the culture.

I understand the autism over jews, but personally I would like to see what Western civilization could do if jews and whites teamed up. Shit would be cash

this

so it's still the fucking jews then?

If not a larp, based because the Canaanite financiers give no fucks about actual Jews and you will be their patsies once again.

Don't need to oven the Jews if something else wipes them out

Fuck off, spic.

>that pilpul
maybe stop being so ethnically nepotistic so you won't be working for them for shekels

#ChineseCentury

>decade of Holocaust denial

Why would you deny this?

I did before arriving at Jow Forums, now I'm genuinely happy when they get slaughtered

>good jews meme
In all fields.
Chinks will kill themselves in a few decades, after all, their entire culture revolves around living in constant fear under a repressive government.