Jow Forums hates us because we failed

>Jow Forums hates us because we failed
>the world hates us because we tried

why even live

Attached: germany.jpg (1920x1200, 521K)

HAHAHAHA Saw flag and >the world hates us because we tried.
came in because I thought it was a polish hate thread lol hahahaha.

Attached: 20190411_220527.png (820x458, 112K)

Are u even an ethnic German? Seems like most German posters are either Slavs or Turks

Attached: new german.jpg (648x595, 143K)

>why even live
Because history repeats itself

Can confirm, am slav but grew up here and am more german than all the race traitors.

>we failed
You absolutely fucked it up, Hitler fucked it up. The glorious future of Europe was in his hands but he was too short sighted to take advantage.

The real redpill germans can not cope with:

>They hate us no matter what

We got the short end of the stick in life, again and again, and we are going insane over it

Attached: sad Pepe.png (598x480, 79K)

>blue eyes
>Blonde hair
>White
Don't worry. I'll pass the Olympic torch that is our genes on so we'll have another chance. A different place, a different time.

Its okay OP, I love Deutschland and I want to see it and our people saved. One day we will have our reich back.

Attached: 1557284516125s.jpg (244x249, 8K)

True pol does not hate you Germany true pol long for the day of the great uprising brother

You fucked up Germs
Balkanize yourself already
And kill your Boomers and GenXers

Heres to second chances user. Be the country we know you can be.

Attached: stroboy.gif (240x286, 1.07M)

You guys are ok. You just dropped the ball near the end zone.

Attached: 1560246745552m.jpg (1024x999, 102K)

I don't hate you hans. As utterly mutt as it is I have German ancestors and when I see pictures of Germany I wonder why they would have left in the first place.

We also hate you because some of you are douchebags that try to claim we are not white as you become ever more islamic.

You didn't just fail. You salted the earth to prevent anyone from ever doing anything remotely similar ever again. Congratulations.

If you kept and used a military like the UK we wouldn't hate you.

fuck off mutt larper.
Drop the memeflag amerimutt

Attached: 1559149053969.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

>Jow Forums hates us because we failed
Try again faggot.

Attached: 1512524825974.jpg (480x400, 15K)

>implying you aren't pakistani

Attached: londonistan.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

We should make criticism of any European nation or country a hate crime.

Germany should get compensation for all the propaganda against Germany and Germans.

Hollywood studios would go bankrupt.

You dont wnat a muslim army in the middle of Europe. I consider it a possibility that is the reason why Merkel has abolished our nuclear power and our military, she makes us muslim, but at the same time powerless on purprose. Shes abolishing our civilization, what should have happened after the war. We were only kept alive to block the soviets, no we dont serve a purpose anymore.

I don't hate you. I'm just sad about how it ended.

Failure is inevitable. It's how you adapt. You've been occupied and lobotomized for the duration of the Cold War, so we can't fault you for those years, unlike Sweden.
Now is the time to take your country back.

Attached: Walka_o_sztandar_turecki.jpg (800x462, 95K)

Terribly sorry about that old chap

Attached: 1543191207449.png (247x401, 8K)

None of it will matter in 50 years user. This age will be forgotten, as the entire world begins to starve and every single faggot flees for Europe in a mad dash due to the meme of western surplus. We will be in a fight for our lives by 2050, well, we already are but in a much more visceral way by the latter half of the century.
The modern world is crumbling. Period.

No one is taking their country back without guns. Those without guns, are all finished, including Britain and Germany.

Yes, for example Detroit ist very white

Exterminating 3/4ths of all jewish rodents in Europe is not a failure. It's the world greatest achievement.

>why even live

to start again and succeed this time fren

Attached: fren.png (271x186, 7K)

Epic. Ich mag

They didn't exterminate anyone of note, only poverty tier jews who controlled nothing. All the actual wealthy ones moved far before the war even started. Their mafia was left untouched.

Seek to buy land. When it gets to teh point where they don't like your non-conformity of tilling soil and low expenditure, they'll come for your land. Die for your land.

Attached: 1505757168677.png (482x603, 49K)

>Black
>France
Kek try again

>retarded advice

Does anyone in Germany care about the destruction of Prussia and the 13.5 million germans that got screwed?

No. We were liberated. We dont have a reason to complain.

Thanks for doing your part. Cannot wait for gene-modded babies.

And your country helped at that. Fucking disgusting amerimutt
Cry in pain while the whiteness in you fades and you turn into the goblin your jew masters want

based degrelle

Found the kike

fuck off. you are not better than any roach.

Germans are LARPers

i hope so hard.

Attached: 7a746810df928eb5.jpg (1200x960, 62K)

You can still redeem yourself. There are enough people in Italy, Austria, Germany and Poland who have had enough. Team up and Reich up!!

Ugh why do Germans fall into nihilistic depression at the drop of a hat?
>I feel bad so I should end my very existence
Goddamnit get on your feet soldier.

I hate you because you betrayed everything you stood for and to this day ruin the continent and ensure my daughter may be sexually assaulted and beheaded so you can keep your cozy little pensions and social security and be fucking terrible tourists when you're older.

>it's not my fault!
Is that the German anthem at this point?

Yeah, we are literally hated every.
I stopped considering myself as a "German".
I consider myself as white.

But it's good because it hurts the rich jews and makes them angry. Anything that makes the rich jews suffer is good. It's a way to get at them.

>Bootlicking faggot
How unsuspected