“I like running against people who are weak mentally"

“I like running against people who are weak mentally. I think Joe is the weakest up here. The other ones have much more energy.” - Mr. President.

>I like running against people who are weak mentally
Tell me how Trump is not an absolute savage.
He knows how to rustle up libtards into a frenzy and as he wants to run against Joe Biden, he's selling him to the snowflakes in his own way.
They'll push forward any candidate that he trash talks about to the top essentially following his will.

Attached: awBSET_jzJsrg4BXYrv6D0v0eDGrSPEk.png (499x463, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-biden-weakest-mentally-180648153.html
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1138493821887623173
youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anyone wanna read the story.

Link: yahoo.com/news/trump-biden-weakest-mentally-180648153.html

Attached: mbCzrZaQbArQES_Nju85M8knydwPfGer.png (1169x1812, 656K)

Fuck trump for knowing how to win re-election.

Attached: 27756C3A-360F-43DD-87C1-C169D442C418.gif (480x231, 3.6M)

Trump is a fucking boss

If there ever was a true alpha male, it's him.

Gonna enjoy watching pedo Joe get wrecked

>Reality tv star acts obnoxious
>SO BASED
you "people" are a joke

>Tell me how Trump is not an absolute savage
because he'll run on commonality with the voter "build thew wall, lock her up, etc..."

i run on a better platform of, "you're just a fucking idiot. you have no idea what is coming down the pipe."

sincerely,
war

>acts obnoxious
That's he's shtick, idiot.

You morons could never comprehend it and thus he won.

>>>Tell me how Trump is not an absolute savage
>because he'll run on commonality with the voter "build thew wall, lock her up, etc..."
>
>i run on a better platform of, "you're just a fucking idiot. you have no idea what is coming down the pipe."
What's coming is a "civil war", with the added twist that huge portions of the population aren't native-born — all because we wouldn't threat invaders like we should.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

You're underestimating his previous debate performances.

Let's wait and see how he owns everyone this time around? He's too unpredictable to be certain of anything.

It's the New York attitude, not reality show act.

Hahaha holy shit, video link?

Trump's been known to advocate Sun Tzu in the past.

He is senile. I hate to see what he'll be saying in 2022.

Here's the tweet from the screencap.

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1138493821887623173

Thank you based India user. You're already the superpower of my heart.

>He is senile. I hate to see what he'll be saying in 2022.

NEWS FROM THE FUTURE
Associated Press Finally Praises Trump!
>"The executive order ending birthright citizenship is a masterpiece of social and political engineering," ICE head, Levi Ramerizstein reports, "Even a year ago nobody would have guessed that President Trump had the nerve to end birthright citizenship and begin deportation of the so-called 'heritage americans'[...]"

This. The real mentally ill guy is him and he is so butthurt that his 12yr old gudbrain needs to spout this drivel into every microphone.

He will start WW3 for his kike grandson and that will be the end of it.

>flag

Fuck off shareblue residue

Savage. Trump is gonna mop the floor with Biden in 2020

Attached: Untitled - 1 135.jpg (945x934, 547K)

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Two Scoops bitch

Attached: 1558454390642.jpg (1024x682, 58K)

No wall, no vote.
MIGA !

Somebody feed him the Creepy Joe pill, it'll go viral if he mentions it in his twitter.

Kek, Bernie and his bernouts going to get cucked again by the DNC

>destroying your enemies is obnoxious
Your testosteron is so low you have to go to the basement to feel it.

Attached: bauex.jpg (680x596, 131K)

Trump was friends with Epstein and had frequent encounters with girls the latter provided. This isn't going to turn out well, even though Epstein is currently banned from Mar a Lago.

Trump the main eventer vs joe the midcarder. Bernie the upper midcarder will job to Biden via riggering.

There's a distinct reason why he's not calling him creepy Joe, he's part of the same masonic club. Same reason why the media refuses to report on the Trump/Epstein connection whilst pushing absurd fake shit like the pee tape.

Whatever trumpstein just build the fucking wall or replace obamacare or do anything to help whites. Your Twitter faggotry got boring years ago you do nothing retard.

>he's not calling him creepy Joe
He literally posted creepy Joe memes and a video of Joe harassing himself that was his pinned tweet

I love how she got caught dead-to-rights on multi-year tax fraud, marriage fraud, and immigration fraud but hasn't been charged yet and likely won't be charged.

bamp

Thanks, pal.

i have to agree with this, china is so powerful their police arrest people in other countries whereas the fucking american military can't stop beaners running the border MIGA

Attached: 1553472015821.jpg (537x508, 40K)

still based

Anons, he's back!

The minute they go after Trump for Epstein, Epstein spills the beans on everyone else in open court. That's just how the pedo blackmail ring works.

>the fucking american military can't stop beaners running the border
>can't

No user, you have to understand who the enemy is to fix the problem:
The People elect the Congress. Congress funds the military and lays out what they can and cannot do (look up Posse Comitatus, then look it up again because it doesn't mean what you think it means). The President then executes Congress' will. The SECDEF carries out POTUS' agenda, through (in this case), the NORTHCOM commander, by assigning him forces and a mission. This hasn't happened beyond (((support to law enforcement))).

The Army and Air Force is perfectly capable of fortifying the entire border within 48 hours and killing anything that moves. They haven't been directed to do that, because Congress has made it clear that they are moments away from impeaching the President, and he's too much of a pussy to call their bluff and execute the will of past congresses. Why didn't he act during the last congress? I don't know, personally I think it shows a serious lack of will to solve the problem, when he could have just dickslapped Paul Ryan and secured the fucking border. Instead we got nonsense healthcare bullshit and mild tax cuts.

The government is a mess, but ultimately the responsibility lies with THE PEOPLE, who elect shitheads to Congress and cucks to their State offices when the States should be exercising their tenth amendment RIGHTS to secure the borders themselves.

Attached: 1554942510558.png (500x572, 479K)

The entire sequence of events that greentext in the image proposes is laughable. You'd have to be an idiot child to conceive something like that and think it's realistic.