If all faggots were like Milo Yiannopoulos, would you still hate them?

If all faggots were like Milo Yiannopoulos, would you still hate them?

Attached: C77167CA-C632-4E73-9077-3739A47F58AC.jpg (618x412, 37K)

he's a typical faggot... what's your point ?

Milo> Lauren southern

>typical faggot
>right wing

Attached: Milo-Zionist-Kike.jpg (2082x2205, 2.3M)

yes

This guy is obviously not a real faggot. He is using that "MUH IM GAY SO YOU CANT CALL ME A HOMOPHOBE" pretty smart kike.

Attached: 7bf.jpg (1000x800, 80K)

God created humans to engage in sex only within the arrangement of marriage between a male and a female. (Genesis 1:27, 28; Leviticus 18:22; Proverbs 5:18, 19) The Bible condemns sexual activity that is not between a husband and wife, whether it is homosexual or heterosexual conduct. (1 Corinthians 6:18) This includes intercourse, fondling another person’s genitals, and engaging in oral or anal sex.

While the Bible disapproves of homosexual acts, it does not condone hatred of homosexuals or homophobia. Instead, Christians are directed to “respect everyone.”—1 Peter 2:17

So, no. I don't hate fags.

>right wing
Where are you getting this from, he is a reactionary

Yep, God hates fags.
Just like DotR, there are no exceptions.

I don't have any problem with gays anyway.

Coalburning pedo kikes? I'd hate them even more.

the word you're looking for is Contrarian. "Reactionary" means extremely conservative.

I'd hate them twice as much.

Attached: 1560182072290.jpg (679x717, 124K)

No. The only faggots I could tolerate are those nobody knows about.
We have to push faggots and trannys back to the closet. Faggotry is the worst kind of degeneracy and it's intertwined with pedophilia. Faggots are pedos, and pedos are faggots, that's just the way it is.

The existence of faggots is not the problem. The problem is a culture where it is socially acceptable for them to come out of the closet, where they promptly began glamorizing degeneracy. No, even Milo isn't helping.

He's a kike and race mixer, he's awful.

>gay
>jew
>dates a nog

nope

no, there are no based gays and there are no trad girls

I'd hate them even more, I think

I don't hate them now.

I don't give a shit about faggots but if they were like Milo, a pedo-enabler attention-whore piece of shit, then fuck yeah I would hate them.