>Meet cute girl
>follow each other
>Check tweets/insta posts
>"WE DON'T NEED YOUR WALLS DRUMPF!"
>"birth control pills should be over the counter and free periodt"
>"*follows Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Ilhan Omar*"
>"ITS CALLED BEING A DECENT FUCKING HUMAN BEING?!?!?!"
>"love is love, sorry bigots"

This has happened like 3 times now.... are all women like this?

Attached: Reality.png (500x318, 176K)

yes

Yes, are you expecting them to be men?

Lemme let you in on a little secret, buddy:

>If you get into a relationship with her, and act as a strong trad male, she'll change her beliefs to whatever yours are.

Change their minds or you don’t deserve to post here and should lurk more

delet this

If you aren't a weakling yourself, most women are clay.
You can mold them to believe or do most things if you just dick them down good enough.

You just play along and bang her. You can make up your mind about her later

Attached: D8nNIzGVsAEYO8d.jpg (827x1169, 105K)

The true chad bends the women to his beliefs regardless of what she currently believes.

>This has happened like 3 times now.... are all women like this?

Yes, most American women are brainwashed by the anti-American lying mass media and all the propaganda outlets they control.

It's all so tiresome.

Remember that women have no deeply held political convictions and parrot whatever the most dominant man in their life thinks.

Based
Nailed it

Also this

Yes and that is why you dont talk or have anything to do with them they are Jews and deserve death

This, can personally confirm. Furthermore, I'd say women will never truly respect a man who agrees with them 100%. Have a strong convictions and she'll respect that. Also helps to be a chad

This. Turned my "on the fence but socially more liberal" gf into a woman who gets excited when she got a steal on her truck because she outjewed the jews.

>That's right lemme take a sip now

>follows Ilhan Omar

based

>"are all women like this?"
Yes.
Pump and dump.

Attached: Women.jpg (620x352, 92K)

why do you think they were single?

they keep dating leftist males and dumping them because they're feminized males and they are looking for an actual male (man). chad it up and they'll toss their previous convictions faster than a hot potato

No /thread

>Meet cute girl
>Bash her fucking face in while telling her over and over, "Ron Paul was blacked out by the media and never had a chance to be president while clearly being the best choice."
>Now she's not a "cute girl" anymore because her face is smashed like the white man's dreams
>Now she has to do what I say
>Never ever questions me

Good luck.

This worked for 2 months and she said I was a "racist, sexist, homophobe" because I disagreed with her views on abortion, broke up with me without even talking about how she felt or letting me explain how it's not "hateful".

She literally agreed with me on nearly everything, was even calling nig nog music ooga booga music with me. Randomly out of nowhere "I can't date a racist homophobe who hates women".

I suspect her new roommate who is a letter person and seems to hate non letter people convinced her.

Be careful about who they hang around, they are easily manipulated

No, but most are. Try talking to her about it irl, especially try listening very carefully without showing her your true feelings about how stupid she is. The key to changing someone's mind is to understand the REAL reason they do something, not the reason they tell you.

>be with wife in bed
>"Wow, big surprise, another Gay couple on TV."
>"Really, a black man with a white woman, how strong are they going to push this?"
>"All those men just chose to do their duty even thought it meant their death. This is why men get paid more. They are considered expendable heroes"
>I just stay silent

I picked a winner lads.

>Yes, are you expecting them to be men?

spbp

This, I've worked with tons of mentally unstable hot chicks in retail, they all essentially have daddy issues and just want attention, so just be a strong male father figure and never back down from your point and they will start to follow. It's really fucking weird at first because we grow up being taught they are our equals when they clearly are not.

Unless your in a liberal city then this is a larp and didn't happen fag. Another desperate attempt to try and pry white women and white men apart. Yes goys, don't bother trying to go after white women, they are all liberals. Even though almost every hot girl ends up voting republican or at the least conservative, pay no attention. They are all liberals goys. You can trust me.

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Who honestly still care about women other than simps?

The only worth they have is their vagina, and even that is a risky, expensive pain-in-the-ass to get access to, unless you buy a hooker.

MGTOW is the future. Being single and free is so much better than a slave to the whims of a moist hole.

Incelposters, see pic for my opinion of you.

Attached: fzepuxrxpvy21.jpg (685x768, 82K)

College town.