Attached: freemasons.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PmHQMarnuM
youtu.be/zy9S9lPPJN0?t=1064
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI&t=1700s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jewish

ever build something?
ever utilize the things you learned building a building in the same structure for a company or a government?

Everything bad said about Freemasonry is just a conspiracy theory without evidence to support it.

wait isn't that a compass that is used to make circles?

Attached: compassfor4chan.jpg (183x275, 3K)

Everything bad said about Jews is just a conspiracy theory without evidence to support it.

you can't be catholic and a freemason. going back some few hundred years. food for thought

Just what a faggot low level mason would say. Most don't even know about the upper level's real beliefs.
>youtube.com/watch?v=7PmHQMarnuM
Much more than that, user
>youtu.be/zy9S9lPPJN0?t=1064

Attached: a_freemason_altar_eilat_israel1.jpg (600x422, 227K)

I infiltrated one of their groups on Facebook. It's full of self-hating s-o-i cuck boomers that want to sell off their white daughters to stinky mudslimes to virtue signal about fraternity and brotherhood. They're all a bunch of boomers that voted for Beto and want to dissolve the Texas border.

Freemasonry is what the jews set up to control goys now that christianity is falling out of favor.

Attached: Untitled.png (704x243, 26K)

All conspiracies are stupid with no evidence to back them up, peddled by idiots. It's to unite intelligent and religious people in a group of upstanding citizens.

Attached: masonry.jpg (720x450, 43K)

Fremasonry is the after Christianity stage of Jewish subversion.

Attached: freemasonry is jewish.jpg (850x400, 57K)

Almost as bad as Jews only they often get a free pass for their subversion. Many are genuine "do gooder".
But "do gooders" are worse than useful idiots. So whether they have malicious intentions or not is irrelevant the end result is invariably catastrophic for indigenous europeans.

and yes, like the jews...they also have disproportionate influence (relative to their numbers) in politics. As a matter of fact many of our politicians (in france) are freemasons

of course you can. you're retarded.

kike diversion

Gross

Attached: Saladin Shriner.jpg (225x225, 7K)

its gay and jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI&t=1700s

A good goy group that are cucks and have some strange rituals, nothing too crazy though. If you're a member then you will live life a lot easier and get into higher positions a lot faster since they all help each other out and form new connections with rich people. If you're a member and also attend the rotary club or anything similar then you'll be a rich cunt in no time. My grandfather was a member of the freemasons when it was much harder to enter, but he ended up leaving because it gave him a weird feeling, his wife kept telling him to stay in it though for the benefits.

You want a real redpill?...It's not a compass. Prove me wrong...

Attached: shit.jpg (474x316, 14K)

Need another?. In many states, it is illegal to impersonate or deceive someone into thinking you are a mason. In the past some people have been arrested, prosecuted, convicted, jailed and fined for impersonating a Mason. Because Grand Lodges do not put as much effort into the prevention of spurious mason, it's become a growing epidemic in America.