How in the fuck do I stop craving junk food? Does pol have any tips?

How in the fuck do I stop craving junk food? Does pol have any tips?

Attached: sovietnucleartesting.png (675x661, 660K)

Have you tried not eating you fucking burgermutt. Don't eat until its 4PM.

Stop smoking weed.

Should probably ask Jow Forums or just google it.

Drink more water
Caffeine
Tea
Buy fruits and veggies instead of snack foods

in nature, things with vivid neon colors are usually poisonous.
the same applies to items on store shelves.

You don't ever stop you just learn to fight and beat the cravings.

I like this line of thinking

Fast for three days and kill the bugs in your gut driving the cravings.

Think of it this way:
people who work in Las Vegas have nothing but contempt for the high rollers from Ames, Iowa,
and McDonalds' employees know how long it's been since the shake machine was cleaned.

You don't stop craving it; you crave it and avoid eating it anyway. Get that willpower.

Take a big oatmeal/protein shake breakfast, light lunch and dinner. Drink plenty of water, snack on cheap fruits. Stay away from sweets, soda, anything served in sauce, eat mostly things you don't like.

At one point, you just have to tell yourself this is my life now and accept you will not shove food in your mouth anymore.

This, and eat more protein. It makes you feel full longer. Carbs are just the opposite.

smoke crack.

You do, after a while. I can't drink soda anymore, he artificial sweetness becomes gross after you stop.

Learn to make your own deserts. They'll taste better and the fact you have to get off your ass and make them will help prevent you from over consuming garbage. They're fine once in awhile.
Don't get premixes either you lazy degenerate. (((Betty Crocker))) fucked up goys.

This. It's mind over matter. The best tasting foods will always be loaded with sugar and/or salt. The only option is to go cold turkey and set health goals to keep motivated.
t. avg guy that dropped junk food and lost 20 lbs in 2 months
Id still devour a bag of chips any time of the day, I doubt that feeling will ever be gone, but I refuse to give in to the carb Jew any more.

The same way you stop craving heroin.
You force yourself to stop using it until the withdrawals pass, and your body will no longer physically crave it.
The mental addiction is up to you to conquer though.

I did this once when I was younger. At around 22ish, I went full retard and simply starved myself for days at a time while still working out as a martial arts instructor for 8 hours a day.

It's alot harder now, 20 years later. Your body ages and the fire inside you simmers. Also shit starts to ache easier, like my feet and back.

I was able to drop down to 170, but you have to give up soda, candy and pizza, and boy do I sure love fuckin pizza. To get further down you will have to work out regularly, there's virtually no other way once you stop losing weight while eating healthy.

>unless you starve and that's impossible to do while working all day

Just stock your house will lots of things like almonds, pickled onions and guerkins, and get in the habit of crunching on raw carrot. Almonds are good because you have to crack em open, so you make a little ritual around it. TRAIN yourself. It's easy.

I failed my fast once again, I just can't stop eating. I eat everything in sight. I don't even enjoy it. Am tryinggggg but everyday is a struggle and I always relapse. I hate myself

Attached: images (1).jpg (205x246, 6K)

eat real food until you are satiated
plants are not food, grains are not food
eat meat and offal

the only reason you crave it is because your body needs something its not getting. just for shits try drinking a bottle of ensure around 11am every morning for a few days. (i know ensure has issues gym fags. just 3 days) instead of meals. when your body gets what it needs you wont be hungry and feel 100% better with more energy. then you just want cleaner food by default.

Only eat fruit and vegetables my whole life I want to understand how people get fat, like I actually don't get it burgers what is self control?

stop eating carbs and adopt a keto/paleo diet

you think i'm joking, but there is no better way to have your cravings vanish than to replace the carbs in your diet with fats and protein

carbs are a cheap source of energy for your body, so your brain secretes feelgood chemicals when you eat them, thus conditioning you to continue your consumption of carbs

when you tell your brain to shut the fuck up and adjust to meals that consist only of lean beef, nuts, full-fat plain greek yogurt, eggs, avocados, butter, and other heavy foodstuffs like that, you lose your desire for shit like potato chips and lucky charms

you also get a testosterone boost from this diet, which you need because you should already be working out and trying to pursue a better physique

try it, or just suck it up and stop buying junk food at the store, nigger

Holy shit his body is so fucking weird what the fuck!

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

This. Cut out liquid calories, especially juices and sodas and sweetened teas and that kind of shit. Drink 3 liters of water a day and if you have a craving for sweet liquids drink a small amount of something with artificial sweeteners to tide you over but after a few weeks without it the taste of the things you used to drink will shock you.

Fasting (water fasting for just a few days or IF) helped me a lot but one of the most important things is to not have a stash of junk immediately available to you.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch isn't it?
Just shit, or get off the pot.
Either actually finish your fast, and change your life, or accept you're going to be a fat ass the rest of your life
You will thank me one day.