Obesity is a telltale sign of decadence

Styxhexenhammer666 is reaping the dire results from his life of shameless luxury. Ever since he fooled all of you into sending him your life-savings so he could buy a bunch of expensive gaming and server laptops, Styx has become morbidly obese.
Next he'll suddenly promote affordable health insurance and free healthcare.

Attached: styx-fat.jpg (787x709, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares faggot

He looked like meth addict cancer patient before..

I was watching JF awhile ago and he was talking about how Styx was having health problems, which was why he had taken to wearing shirts. I didn't look into it or ask anyone what was wrong with him, as I don't give a shit about Styx.

Attached: 1559099092100.jpg (750x751, 168K)

>Jewish looking e-celeb scams morons, is actually degenerate
Woah im so surprised op.

He looks better with the weight he has put on

Has he actually gotten fat? My monitor is shit, so everything is squished on the horizontal axis, so he still looks like an aids skeleton to me.

he is getting married and like a woman, is letting himself go. too much kale and chamomile

No he hasn't gotten fat he looks like he put on 10 pounds and looks normal skinny not too skinny. you can see it in his face if you look at his older videos.

thicc sticc is best sticc

Your obsession is borderline psychotic. Seek help, faggot, because you should realize by now we don't like Styx, faggot.

Your defamation reeks of desperation, faggot. Go get a hobby that doesn't involve minding other peoples business

who cares? alphaomegasin is back

...Tarl? Is that you?
I used to be a huge fan until you started shitting on us Britcucks.

Attached: 1483553338223.jpg (600x600, 41K)

I'm getting married soon too. How much weight should I gain?
I'm 6'1 and around 165lbs

Attached: 1558125122063.png (785x847, 154K)

You are doing Rainbow Dashes work user.

based. hopefully they start up the hatebit podcast again

I know you have to survive on cricket powder and $20/gallon milk so i must be hard for you to see a man grow in size during your hard times. Post the in store prices and Styx will button his shirt for you.

How many shekels have you sent styx?

$0.00

I hate that cunt.

I have a feeling he is going to he ovened from Youtube in the lead up to the Dem primaries.

Shit is going to get rough in the coming months/year. If an online insurgency like the one in 2016 starts to brew with memes of Democrats fucking up in the lead up to the primaries then shit is going to get stood on. Even steady middle of the roaders like Tarl. No one will give a fuck though because Russia.

Are you skinny like a rail?

Attached: FC3395EF-0DA9-40BD-98B6-0ECC13FED02A.jpg (1242x2208, 686K)

That's pretty good weight honestly. I'm 6'1 130 lb and 160 is my goal.

I've always been on the skinny side, no matter what I do. However, when I go to the USA (I visit every year), I always gain about 60lbs over the course of 3 months, and leave feeling like a fucking unit.
I always thought it was totally normal to gain roughly 20lbs per month if you're eating loads, but I found out last year that it's considered 'medically alarming' to gain that much in such a short space of time. I always lose it after another 3 months too, and go back to being skinny. My 'baseline' weight seems to be about 150lbs.

Attached: 1483569798513.png (509x501, 362K)

Rich people are slimmer than fat people.

>slimmer than fat people
yes

do you have any muscle? if not consider putting in a couple months at the gym to get some nice gains so you look like a million bucks in your tux/suit at your wedding. Try and gain some muscle in your shoulders and chest and back and you'll fill out a tux/suit much better. Also don't skip leg day

Yeah desu it feels pretty natural, hence why I consider it my baseline weight. I think I fit under the 'skinnyfat' category more than anything, but I do have a surprising amount of upper body strength. I do work out regularly and I eat a shit ton of protein, but the weight just never sticks for some reason. I just love how I feel when I'm in the US though, the food meme is truly real.
Pic related is not me, and not on the IOTBW night. (Someone who isn't me with the exact same body type/weight/height/body/soul/DNA as me).

Attached: 75675.jpg (2495x3476, 298K)

That's the plan, leafbro. I've been hitting the gym extra hard these past few weeks, but desu I think I might be doing too much cardio (I'm trying to clean my body via profuse sweating), and I know cardio can fuck with your gains if you overdo it. As I say, I'm surprisingly strong, but it's that kind of 'wiry' strength that's basically invisible from the outside. Climbing and swimming are my strong suits.
Cheers for the advice m8, I'm putting-in a shit ton of effort for these upcoming months, and I've actually improved how I feel both physically and mentally.

I've watched Styx for years (since 2010 back when he had 5k subs and only did drug videos), and he has clearly gained a good 40-50 pounds since 2016. At this rate, he's going to be a straight up porker pig by the next election.

look at his olderr videos. its more like 40-50 pounds, and still gaining.

Same here user. Were you as surprised as me when you heard his singing voice? The dude has a surprisngly good set of pipes on him considering how nasal-y his speaking voice is.
Vote porker 2020

how do you have 5G?

Styx has always alternated between shirt and shirtless. JF's fat midget ass doesn't know shit and you're a moron if you still watch his videos.

This is solely just from quitting smoking desu.

A year ago.

He's just settling into Yankee boomer life.

The real question is will you let us all back on the internet if the dems win? Think of all the gloating you can do when we’re all unbanned and telling us how you won fair and square.

Attached: FE891991-FD68-46C2-8F62-A6B33C2569FC.png (1080x1236, 1.62M)

pretty much. Two things are good about smoking. Nicotine is an active anti-depressant. Nicotine pretty substantially limits appetite. Have 4 or 5 cigarettes and a couple cups of black coffee, and you'll very easily skip a meal. It's why I think vaping is actually borderline a positive thing for health issues. It has many benefits for the brain, and obesity problems, without any of the negative health effects from smoking. There are no legitimate health problems with vaping except for nicotine addiction if you are an idiot, and do it 24/7, instead of strategically using it throughout a work day or something.

I sent 5 bucks to sargoy back in 2014
If i wasnt such a philosopher I'd die of shame

He's actually pretty skinny though, in that shot it just looks like he has a gut because of the shape of his belt buckle

this guy isn't as smart as his smarminess convinces him he is

If this guy gets any fatter, he's gonna have to start E-begging for a wide angle lens.

Attached: 44355634.jpg (555x598, 155K)

wtf he used to look like a tranny skeleton

>it's actually quite funny
>that's about all

Attached: 56475.jpg (320x180, 9K)

>peace out

Attached: 500065.jpg (900x900, 125K)

Damn Nigel, eat a steak. And lift something.

I even wrote in like 3 posts how I always hit the gym but I never get buff, user. I think I am destined to be 'ottermode' with wiry strength. I'm actually fairly strong. Not like Bruce Banner strong, but strong enough to surprise people and smash them at arm wrestling bets regularly.

NO NO NO Keep doing cardio, just remember to eat more to account for it, ok? Yeah, you probably dont wanna do cardio if you are focused solely on strenght, but if you want a well rounded body capable of not just liftin' heavy stuffs then do it.

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Its gotta be photoshopped

Attached: 1554725713799.jpg (475x330, 67K)

His gigantic Chicklet teeth have gotten bigger. It's really funny.

Oh right, I didn't know that was the case. Cheers Mexibro, I am going to continue what I'm doing if that's the case!

Who gives a fuck what this ratface bastard does?