Irish woman with 56% child smashes up Nigerian Food Shop

youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8

>Be Irish
>Fuck a wog
>Father runs away
>Big birth to a mentally ill autistic half breed
>Go on a rampage and smash up their shop

What went wrong with Ireland? So sad to see the Emerald Isle become the Ebony Isle. It's finished. They fought so hard to free themselves from the "evil British oppressors" then immediately go and get some European Union oppressors instead, import millions of pakis and wogs and still whinge about the UK.

Please push F.They killed themselves.

Attached: file.png (264x434, 141K)

I hate nigerian thieves and I hate drug abusing freaks
I just hate poor people
This video disgusts me
sage

Let me fix that sage you did!

>Dirty floor and walls
>Nothing in the coolers
>Nothing on the shelves
>Africans squabbling with crackhead coalburner
>Coalburner driven crazy by diversity and regret
>Retarded half breed in stroller
Fucking wew

she looks like she's in constant mental anguish , I wonder whats her story

please nuke us

serves ya right for fucking zoo exhibit material. dumb bitch. fuck em let em die.

Having your country flooded with shitskins and being forced to live in close proximity in run down depressing tower blocks tends to have that effect on people. It’s the shitskin curse.

Let's all thank the Jews for this

Why are White women so fucking gullible!?

I fucking swear it is maddening!

this is old as shit nigger

the face of the scum, the face of the treason

she's obviously mentally ill, so what

seething with diversity and regret

Attached: 13466123411234513245.jpg (900x900, 82K)

That´s kinda sad
She was taught lies her whole life and now she is hysterical

Is the black guy the father?

> Looks like the Gyro Captain
> Acts like an entitled mess

TFW you feel sorry for the based capitalist nigs.

Attached: gyrocaptain.png (668x504, 453K)

We're the niggers now. hahaha

BURN THE COAL...

Have you seen Eraserhead, with the freak baby? That's how she must feel.

Niggers fucking ghouls now.

Why are the police officers in Nigeria white? What the fuck is this?

When the left lies it's the most vulnerable people... the dumb ones, who get hurt the most.

What language is she even speaking? The Nigerians are easier to understand.

It's just like murica, you'll fit right in shitavius.

Attached: 1559787145432.png (600x800, 1.29M)

The irish are pretty much white niggers, so nothing to see here

These people just want to have their quirky shop with ethnic foods and people gotta be dicks. It's unacceptable when blacks do it to Koreans in Baltimore and it's unacceptable when she does it too.

HEY WHITE WOMEN....YOU WANT TO FUCK A NIG...MOVE YOUR ASS TO AFRICA!!
STOP RUINING OUR NATIONS!

The absolute state of coal burners.

Throw her to a wild pack of niggers

Attached: Eire.png (594x838, 778K)

She's Irish, Irish are all retarded 30 IQ potatoes

Why are there so many niggers in Ireland holy fuck

S

You never heard about the black irish?

burn the coal, pay the toll

dont feel bad for her retards. she's getting what is due

I theorize that the Anglo upper classes have completely mind fucked low class with Shakespeare, and endless stage drama. That's why they are always acting. This Irish bitch sounds like she's living in a soap opera.

Attached: Shakespeare the Freemason cokeandbacon.png (1810x3481, 2.95M)

Wtf is a 56% child?

>she's getting what is due
No she's not. That whore should be executed along with her shitskin offspring. I'd not hesitate to shoot that fucking whore and low iq mutt in the face. Bullet is what they deserve nothing more, ruining Ireland

Irish "people" are subhuman why didn't the English enslave them? Would have been more cost effective than getting them from Africa.

Based.

Fuck no, my people are fleeding to you!

Dirt cookies, woman always fall for the nigger bait, even when they are notorious for running away and leave the children and woman behind. Half of fucking africa dont know his father. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Women who race mix are mentally unstable to being with.

damn this sucks, i grew up with an alcoholic single mother. My mother is a whore and had atleast 5 men while ive been growing up with her, one even an albanian whom she married so he could get a german pass, a few years later they divorced. They only solution is to take her parental costudy away and revoke the niggers pass as he clearly used her. Or shoot them both since they're unfit. Can relate with the poor autistic bastard child.

free yourself from uk and still have uk teeth

Really? I haven't seen it spammed in here

Potato nigger fighting Niggers.
Poetry, and Americans call these people "white".

Attached: canute.jpg (973x670, 134K)

HAHAHAHA fucken paddy

Dude has some great tatts, have to get me some o dat

Based, not knowing about your father is a normal tradition in Africa, at least the nigger has an excuse, but the crazy bitch don't even brush her teeth, imagine how she take care of the little boy.

>imagine how she take care of the little boy.
this is not a "little boy". he's a future criminal and retarded low IQ subhuman who will need to be put to death like an animal

also she doesn't give a fuck about her mutt, he almost fell out of stroller when she sperged. I really wanted to puke after I saw this video, it's disgusting how low people can fall

UK, Ireland, Sweden, France.
Rank 'em.

Attached: Full 1st Video of Irish Woman destroying shop in Parnell street - YouTube.jpg (1278x8531, 2.06M)

stfu snownigger, go and wash Mahmoud's dick, he finished with your wife for tonight.

>Romanian

By "mahmoud's dick" do you mean yours? You have the same skin colour, it's hard to tell. No thanks I'm not a ragning faggot.

Pol pls

Attached: (1) pol - Irish woman with 56% child smashes up Nigerian Food Shop - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.p (1208x302, 215K)

based Dacianbro

Shouldn't you be hiding from granades or something? Your best cities look like fucking shitholes, my girlfriend was very dissapointed, we both were and left Malmo week earlier

Attached: [email protected] (1280x362, 36K)

race mixing is for low iq scum, if anything this is a blessing for us white folk.

To get a visa, she had kids with one of the knee grows affiliated with the shop...kneegrow takes the non-tarded child and disappears leaving her with the tarded one. She shows up to shop to find her other child and the baby daddy has new kneegrow girlfriend who punches her in the face and locks her in the store till police show up.

that cant be the truth... r-right?

This is the average story of the white woman.

HAH

Grenade attacks!?
HAHAHA, imagine living in an actual warzone.

<

This is why posting on the internet should be over 16

She looks ugly as fuck. A desperate nigger wanting a visa was probably the only chance for her marrying someone.

Thats just silly and stupid. Retarded girl having multiple children with someone for a fucking visa.
What a depicable person
Also i actually laughed at the fact the father actually took one of the kids to raise. Black father of the year.

this is like 2 years old.
white trash in England fuck darkies as well.
kys

This is hardly news, I remember watching this yonks ago.

That's what mudshark misery looks like. Degradation, humiliation, alienation and it eventually ends up with "mama in da rug". Toll still due.

Don't fuck niggers and this won't happen to any woman.

Dumb cunt. Better if she kills herself and that autistic mutt

dear god

Attached: Zrzut ekranu (169).png (1920x1080, 585K)

>Nigerian Food Shop
Thats a paradox, you mean a food bank?

Irish are a subhuman race of people. The British should have genocide them until the End. They are descendant of english peasants and cuckoldry is in their genes

Because they are supposed to naturally conform to the accepted culture. It’s a good thing when we’re running the show. It’s a tragedy when foreign hostile entities run the culture. I feel sorry for her. She fell for it all.

Vukovar 2.0 coming soon slavshit

That's because everyone you associate with are ghetto trash

There are no whites in that video

Wow big words coming from a fucking half Asian

Bullshit. When I was there, they were the kindest, funniest, peaceful people living in an amazing setting. Fuck you.

When have the Irish not been a bunch of crazy drunk motherfuckers prone to acting out?

lmfao @ so extremelly subhuman Irish that make me wanna side with niggers

We have id's here my Irish friend.

COME IN YE BLACK AND TANS

Anons, just got my results. What do?

Attached: Somali Jew.png (1733x1203, 414K)

All the Irish that come over here have Masters or Bachelors and work twice as hard as Canadians. They're a good bunch.

>Shouldn't you be hiding from granades or something? Your best cities look like fucking shitholes, my girlfriend was very dissapointed, we both were and left Malmo week earlier

Did you have a fun time meeting your relatives in the Malmö ghetto? We'll throw out you mongrels eventually.

>European Union oppressors

The state of Britons lmao

Her retardedness aside, her accent is really cute.

Oh really? Was I pretending to be two people or something?

LMFAO it's like some kind of character from out of Avatar or something.

oh yeah.
She's inbred as fuck

If I found out I was jewish I wouldn’t be able to trust myself. It would be like living with schizophrenia or toxoplasmosis. You’d never know when your Jewish tendencies are about to rise to the surface and wouldn’t be able to control them. Like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. You probably wouldn’t even recognise your own Jewish behaviour as jewish - it would just seem normal. That’s the scariest part of all.

Scary shit.

Toll paid

Crack head.

What. The. Fuck.

The Nigerians are in the wrong here. If I understand correctly, the Irish woman's Nigerian ex ("Jude") has taken her daughter and is now "Cynthia's" boyfriend. The Irish woman is naturally distraught that her daughter has been stolen. She allegedly called Cynthia a prostitute 2 weeks earlier. She also wanted the shop to ban Jude which they refuse to do. Cynthia attacked the Irish woman several times - also 2 weeks previously. During the second attack in this video, Cynthia put the camera down but you can quite clearly hear her thumping the Irish woman and also during this scuffle, more shelving and goods in the shop were destroyed and overturned. Therefore, whilst the Irish woman did throw a few things on the ground early in the video - out of frustration and anger - the major damage was caused when Cynthia attacked her off camera.

At first viewing, it is easy to assume that the Irish woman is just another drunk / crackhead racist - her teeth do indicate some kind of drug abuse or at the very least extremely poor hygiene - but if you listen to what she is saying, it is obvious that this is a woman in extreme pain. As for those people saying that her autistic son should be taken away from her, I think it is clear that she loves him because at one point during the argument he starts to cry and she immediately stops and goes to comfort him. It was an instinctive reaction.

Unlike some of the disgusting comments below - especially those by certain men with obviously Asian/Muslim names - the woman is not racist.

At no point during this video did she make any racist comments. She said "black" but that is not racist. I am black (Jamaican roots) I do not find anything she said offensive. It's a very sad video showing how losing a child and someone you were in love with, can affect a person. As for the comment about people coming into her country to get stuff from the government and get passports etc, I think it's not necessarily racist as in some cases it's true (Africans, Indians, Pakistanis etc do get married so they can get EU passports). However, this is just a minority of people and I think she feels that this is what happened to her so, of course, her opinion is coloured by her experience.

My final comment is addressed specifically to the Asian/Muslim racists who have posted some absolutely disgusting comments about black people in general and black men / white women in particular. I would just like to remind them that whereas this Nigerian man may or may not have entered into a marriage of convenience and may or may not have hit his wife in the face (I saw no evidence of a broken jaw), I have yet to read anything about Africans grooming and gang-raping underage white girls. This is primarily something which people in your culture seem to do. Shall I judge you all by the actions of rapists, heroin-dealers and paedophiles in English towns and cities? Or maybe by the ISIS terrorists or by the daily gang rape-murder of girls and in India and Pakistan or by the slavery, murder, rape and torture you people commit in Libya and other Middle Eastern countries? I could call you all a bunch of savages as you have called African people but fortunately, unlike you, I have a brain which actually works.

You can tell she's been into some heavy drugs.
Either crack or heroin. Maybe both.
That shit marks you.

some person
4 months ago
Thats what he did tho HE used her for a visa, married her twice, had 2 kids with her, took the one withought autism, punched her in the jaw, cinthia hit her, they locked her in the shop, and they used her, but they can play the race card but if it was 2 black people or 2 white people the man would be in jail right now, but its not so its different, nothing about race its about facts. She may be sayin some racist things but she very upset and she not actually racist. She lost her 9 year old because of this man. Her actions are understandable.

Toll paid.

lurk more faggot

>I am black
>Argentinian flag

We know, you didn't need to tell us

>I am black

Attached: 1376584217438.jpg (232x251, 17K)

>What went wrong with Ireland?
They stopped being catholic

Attached: 56835895.png (1133x571, 520K)