Traveling is bluepilled as fuck

>pointless
>waste of money
>literally no benefit
>benefits rival regional or national economies
>pollutes your mindscape with foreign concepts and ideals, detaches you from local identity
>water will kill you
>food will make you sick
>higher chance of encountering inferior races

there is literally no reason to leave your national borders for any reason other than military conquest, and even traveling within your country is often done by wasteful faggots just trying to get high on fucking drugs in different places than usual

ugh. just stay local, faggots. No one cares that you went to nigger island this summer.

Attached: 62013230_2200219903364393_5577957590198910976_n.jpg (542x417, 13K)

>pointless
experiencing other cultures, even ones in your own country, are very insightful.
>waste of money
you can't waste money, it has to be put towards something.
>literally no benefit
see first response in this post.

It's true. Unsurprisingly, boomers absolutely love travel aka wasting money on meaningless unproductive things.

You are right

You can't "experience" an entire culture in a week dumbo, eating the local cuisine and taking some photos of buildings/statues does not count.

>experiencing other cultures

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531 (1).jpg (680x680, 85K)

>literally no reason to leave your national borders for any reason other than military conquest
how will you learn the people that make up the foreign militaries if you've never met those people?
how can you conquer that which you do not understand without relying solely on might, and therefore, suffering higher casualties?

based I never understood why people travel to spend money outside there zone. You can eat like a pig right at your house for less.

>she doesn't go to foreign nations to experience it's black market
>he's shit at war

The only way to “experience” a foreign culture is having a foreign cock shoved down your brown greasy inflamed cunt.

You dont have to understand that niggers fuck dogs to set them on fire, faggot

Travelfags always end up surrounded by other travelling fags wherever they go, only the scenery changes. Why do they keep doing it?

See

depends where and why and how u travel
lets say u visit somewhere in Europe (highly recommend smaller countries like Croatia, Austria they are beautiful)
one day mingling with the locals is equal to about 10 years in college
you will get more experience from that one day than going to university for 10 years
only fools dont travel

A lot of those points apply only to 3rd world shit holes. Visiting Europe red-pilled me as I got to see firsthand how beautiful countries were being wrecked by migrants.

>Can't hunt or fish without spending tons of money
Never ever.

> experiencing other cultures
t. roastie

t. poor mutt

I just travel within my own state desu.

go write a meme manifesto and shoot a mosque about it nobody fucking cares that you spent money on something Jow Forums could have told you

yea, not like spending 10+ hours/day on a Zimbabwean eagle training forum.

why would I care about europoors

and lmfao college that's like comparing shit to shit

Getting paid for 8 of those

The only point of traveling now is sex tourism until you get aids and die

t. Travelfag

you have to understand how to win without firing a shot.
if you just go in hot you burn out too fast.
once again, you're shit at war.

cuz its beautiful, cuz its the mother land, because those are ur ppl faggot
also nothing wrong traveling to other places as well
its beautiful, humbling and helps outgrow places like this shit hole (which we all love) but it helps u expand ur mind

Dafuq you talking about? Many anons here (myself included) are VERY well traveled. Our diverse hands-on experiences are part of what brought us to Jow Forums.

Attached: pepe c.jpg (499x499, 78K)

Damn, wish I could take back all that time I spent sailing in the Caribbean and Latin America. I'd also ditch the two years I spent in the deep South Pacific... blech. A decade wasted roaming around all over the planet certainly did nothing for me, and especially did not contribute to developing a greater understanding of racial, cultural, and geopolitical issues facing myself, my people, and the human race.

Should have taken the money and bought a used Harley motorcycle instead. Maybe found myself some born-again virgin white broad and chucked one up her uterus so she could loot me for child support instead. I totally have never watched Dexter, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, NCIS, or any of the other great cultural pursuits enjoyed by my countrymen. I was too busy wasting it by hacking through rain forests and climbing pyramids and shit.

sadface

>beautiful
LOL everywhere is just full of niggers and trash anyways

>motherland
I dont give a fuck about europe. we outgrew them in the 1900s

>expand your mind
absolute hippie bullshit. Jow Forums is the only "mind expansion" necessary

>Pointless, no benefit, etc.
>Travel to beach or mountains to relax.
>Weekends away with wife.
>Family vacations/road trips.
>Different places have different cuisines.
>Searching for a better place to raise a family.

>nigger humblebragging about owning a fucking boat

choke on one you boomer faggot

>drove for 10 hours
>make it to hotel
>shut eyes on bed since Ive had to pay attention since 5am
>gf starts ranting about not going to sleep we should go do something

I wouldve payed 1,000$ to be sitting at home in front of my pc at that moment.

The only reason to travel is to experience different biomes

>relax
Can do that at home
>with wife
Women are shit. Rise above.
>family
See below. Bringing children into a racially impure world is questionably ethical at best
>different cuisines
Fucking puke on a plate. Implying
>better place to raise a family
See above

theres a nice edit of this somewhere in the archives of some poltard

Attached: 2012-08-21-travelnew.jpg (980x4014, 869K)

*modern women

Everytime I hear someone saying that they're going on vacation to relax I start laughing.
They come back more tired and exhausted.

mark twain was a niggerloving hack, completely unsurprising

Based and Redilled OP

Unfortunately if you want to spread your semen onto white women you have to go with them on their shitty holidays so it's a catch 22.

Mate wtf...you travel to fuck women. Go to South America and just plough those bitches, they are literally the easiest sex you'll ever get.

use google earth. all the sights sans the smells.

>not wanting to get a sense of the bigger picture
>relying purely on secondary sources for knowledge of the world
>not having an urge to explore
Cringe and dullard-pilled

Attached: 28228.png (1080x720, 888K)

Travelling is the White Man's privilege
stay poor and mad

Attached: fox.gif (300x250, 3K)

God baiting Jow Forums is so much easier than it used to be

you just have to make up some redneck bullshit and human skidmarks will crawl out to agree with you lmfao

you guys used to be critical thinkers skilled at higher reasoning

did the electionfags really do this place in this gruesomely

traveling is fun as shit and you people are pathetic

the idea of you all rotting alive in some irrelevant town, agonizing day in and day out about the going ons of a world you dont participate in, and slowly, miserably trundling to a grave makes me smile

Attached: IMG_20190605_112027_155.jpg (358x358, 26K)

Did you get put on a no fly list or something?

I have 2 tickets to sandals Jamaica. You want to come with me? My new gf backed out on me. I downloaded a picture of her and her ex husband and children, and I photoshopped my head over her ex husband’s head. She thought it was creepy.

look at me, i merely pretended to be retarded.

okay lad, go off yourself somewhere, cunt

As usual, OP is a faggot.
There is an entire planet of wonders to explore. You don't need to go to nigger island or be culturaly enriched.
Travel to places of educational value, or go somewhere where the cuisine and weather is different. Studies have shown that changes of environment, even temporary, can make people a lot more productive in the long run.
Don't think that all people who 'travel' are 20y/o thots trying to 'experience themselves'.
Fuck me this board is full of shut-ins.

cry about it bitchboy

Thanks for the info, Muhammad.

People dont put effort into actually reading the thread first. They just get a knee jerk reaction and bump this shit every time.

Sage.

Attached: angry.png (263x276, 180K)

I get my jollies by seeing how many online nazis will agree with stupid things I make up and I still find that editing photo shit to be deeply autistic

>you guys used to be critical thinkers skilled at higher reasoning
You take that back right now.

nothing to cry about, all your plebbit kind need to off themselves.

Attached: 1426504798339.png (300x300, 72K)

Degenerate pig. We castrate you when takes the power

okay maybe I was embellishing due to fond memories of Ron Paul memes

yet still, the seething shines though

Good goy. We can't let you leave the insulated reality of American life, you might realize there is more to life than wageslavery and consumerism! How will Uncle Israel get his shekels then?

Now, back to the wagecage goyim. There is nothing for you outside of this factory except inferior races and examples of disobedience to Uncle Israel. You don't dare be disobedient, do you?

It’s not autistic. Actually, funny thing is, I just called my boss at corporate. She’s a hot blond. A little dominating, but nothing a can’t handle. She actually just agreed to go to Sandals with me. I’m surprised.

it's not that I dont believe you, it's just that you're lying and it's kind of sad

That actually doesn’t make any sense at all. The whole point of traveling is to get Jewed out of your money. And what makes it worse is you’re not even spending it on your own economy.

lol you edgy fuck you will never rise up or take power or castrate anyone

also jesus this is an English-language imageboard, act like it

based

I’m not lying. I run a small branch of my company in Pennsylvania.

prove it

>greater understanding of racial, cultural, and geopolitical issues

You didnt need to go there to understand that whites are superior, and non white nations are shitholes

Oh sure we do.
And I will try about English more hardly.

agreed its mostly boomers and females that do this shit for hedonistic selfish reasons

Attached: 1560271411123.gif (500x282, 458K)

KEK

this

I don’t want to doxx myself. Also, my company doesn’t allow employees to date unless we file the relationship with HR. And I haven’t done that yet.

Damn this is based and localpilled

>pointless
>waste of money
>literally no benefit
>pollutes your mindscape with foreign concepts and ideals, detaches you from local identity
>food prices will make you sick
So living in Canada basically.

>local identity
Lmao what does this even mean anymore in this clown world? Scared you'll lose you sense of self taking a trip to Europe or Japan?

Meeting people fromball walks of life and sharing experiences is meaningful. As Don Draper said: when a man enters a room, he brings his whole life with him.

I think zoomer faggots are definitely taking it too far. #traveltheworldXDDDD

They probably don't visit any historical attractions either. Fuckin cunts probably just get wasted taking constant selfies

I'm just trying to trick 2019/pol/ into thinking that not traveling to where I live will make kkk jesus happy or whatever

Well there ya have it folks, Don Draper said it, we all must travel now.

You can meet people from all walks of life by being a Border Patrol Agent.

you’re a fucking retard. he’s talking about The Office (US)

That should be the other way around. The only people in Brazil who aren't redpilled are thugs and people who like thugs. Someone please let me out.

You shouldn’t call people retarded. You need some diversity training. I have a bunch of index cards where I wrote different races, genders, and disabilities. My goal is to have all of us meet up, tape the index cards to each of our foreheads, and say something nice to each other based on the index card. And see if we can figure out what our own index card says with looking.

You interested?

Inb4 all the index cards say faggot and nigger

Just trying to relay the idea. phrase it in a different way.

Agreed. The only place I would ever even want to go is to Evropa to see the land of muh ancestors, but Yurofags have completely ruined that shit with millions of spontaneously combustible mudslimes.

Thanks for pissing away your inheritance you worthless sacks of shit. Guess I'll get a burger and go to Disneyland instead like every other retarded fat fuck and call it a life

Attached: 1550448591190.png (460x500, 278K)

OP eats spam and canned corn for dinner.
Sage poorfag

>one day mingling with the locals is equal to about 10 years in college
>you will get more experience from that one day than going to university for 10 years

What an unusual example of hyperbole.
Sure, itll be marginally useful and give you some extra perspective, but its a bit of a stretch to say that its worth more than a law degree and a medical degree combined.

>visits other races enjoying life in their ethnically homogeneous homelands
>for some unexplained reason this makes him want to give away his own homeland in the name of diversity.

The insane logic of progressives.

>you have to understand how to win without firing a shot.
You're right, we have nuclear bombs now

Honestly. This thread was created just to bait you.

> t.autist

I agree. Why would I fuck off to some foreign land where I can’t even read the signs when I can get th same experience from traveling within my state or country.

Bluepilled maybe not, but it is pretty boomer and normie, id love to travel to other european countries, see the pyramids etc, but generally its wasteful.

About traveling your right, but living in a diffrent country really makes you appreciate more what you had back home, family, tradition, friends. I lived one year in Argentina and that basically lead me to pol. Europe is better in every way, especially Estonia, estland über alles

JF, is that you?

>experiencing other cultures
>can't do it on internet

Have to agree with you chap, I live in Peru for half the year and have travelled extensively, you realise the differences in cultures alot more easily by visiting those cultures than by being told what it is like by edgelords.

What's wrong with taking it easy every once in a while to relax? That is beneficial too, so not pointless.
Travel in your local region then.
>water will kill you
>food will make you sick
>even traveling within your country is often done by wasteful faggots just trying to get high on fucking drugs in different places than usual
>SOME PEOPLE WHO DO X ARE BAD! DONT DO X!
I'll travel this summer, faggot.

Absolutely agree unless we're talking about travelling in one's own country.
Once I have money I want to travel Italy, but fuck going anywhere else.