Why do white nationalists consistently come from low-education/low-class backgrounds?

Why do white nationalists consistently come from low-education/low-class backgrounds?

Attached: master race jabba.jpg (796x1025, 66K)

Why are all the banker come from a Jewish backgrounds

>muh marginalization

Attached: 20190611_093708.jpg (2560x1440, 978K)

Takes a poor education and lack of socialized to believe ethnostate is good and fear other races like they do

why do retarded mutts consistently post the same shit expecting it to blow up on the 57th try, when in reality nobody gives a shit and they should kill themselves?

Attached: End yaself.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

>have early life be an object lesson in the failures of liberal policy and behavior
Gee I can’t imagine why

dude, do you ever do any work or just spend most of your time shitpostin from the Walmart break room ?

Attached: 4f45f404d0f2e4c2065dbba876bad845b2fcbe411624c61438a0ba30035437cc.png (663x715, 158K)

Why are niggers retarded?

Attached: IQ_African_nations.jpg (678x713, 125K)

>what is speech-to-text?
>what are photographs uploaded from archive?
It doesn't take that long to make a post.

Attached: 20190423_105332.jpg (4032x2268, 2.07M)

Because the elites consistently attack the incomes of the low-education/low-class people by importing millions upon millions of semi-skilled workers.
Why do you support them when they do this?

I go to that walmart

Because they are retarded that support a dumb ideology that only appeals to losers

why do all [pic related foolish behavior] come from low-education/low-class backgrounds?

>flood country with low class, poor niggers
>HEY GUYS WHY ARE THE POOR WHITES MAD? IT'S NOT LIKE WE ARE DISPLACING THEM OR SOMETHING.

fucking retarded op

When leftists welcome the unwashed hordes from the third world, they aren't welcoming them into their neighborhoods. They're dumping them into poor, working-class areas that have already been devastated by automation and outsourcing.
These communities are barely hanging on, with people working for shit wages at Walmart and other menial jobs. There's nothing else left. Then, here come the refugees/economic migrants who can work legally and are competing for the same jobs. Diversity quotas ensure they get hired, and whites sink even deeper into poverty.
You can't even hold on to your culture - these people barely speak the language and want to turn your community into another third world shithole. Suddenly, your poor but respectable neighborhood could be mistaken for a favella in Brazil. You can't go to sleep without hearing blaring reggaeton music, people leave their trash in the streets, schools are getting worse because the migrants are breeding like rabbits without paying taxes, etc. There's only so much you can take.
All the while, the master class in their gated communities chastises you for being a bigot. It's not too surprising that the working poor are the first to get woke.

Shame, Zambia almost had an IQ high enough to join the US military in 2002

Because they're the ones that suffer under "multiculturalism"

>Why do white nationalists consistently come from low-education/low-class backgrounds?
1. Because poorly educated/impoverished white people generally have neither the low cunning to be wilfully blind to reality, nor the luxury of being able to escape the practical consequences of their theoretical beliefs through white flight, social segregation, et cetera.

2. There are plenty of us in high-education/rich backgrounds, but because a religious belief in egalitarianism is de rigueur in those circles and those who commit wrongthink are cast out of their social circles, we are careful about expressing it.

They're looking for something that was, that is not anymore. Solidarity, extended family , a tribe.

the left used to be the party of the working class
now it's the part of smug douchebags who never got dirt under their fingernails once in their pathetic lives, pic related

Attached: 1543895972579.jpg (708x350, 51K)

They don't. Simply the low class are the most vocal. Educated nationalists work in the shadow.

Sauce?

Attached: 1543439311526.png (1080x2000, 595K)

That's basically it.

You'll see the smarter ones emerging later to take power, lower IQ will stand in the middle of the street shouting while the higher IQ White Nationalists are biding their time.
It's a hostile political climate right now, why do we want our elites arrested and publicly ruined for nothing?
Hint: We don't.

Attached: 1464394481452.jpg (1256x1400, 267K)

Why are leftist typically weak faggots, and woman that can't defend themselves without big daddy government to help them?

Whos job is it to stick all those tennis balls on the chair legs ?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

>the left is the party of the proletariat

Attached: 1501880169689.jpg (430x600, 36K)

Because jews smart, you dumb.

Attached: 1558862924178m.jpg (570x1024, 87K)

Leftist look godly. Look at this man

Attached: 98A1450E-0775-4A3B-8F69-9C6EDEB65556.jpg (640x479, 86K)

the answer is found in the question.

>we want to represent working class coal miners

Attached: 1535164320867.png (891x960, 385K)

They don't. Virtue signalling leftism is financially rewarded, while signalling conservative positions is financially punished. As such, the best that the left has to offer is on display while the worst that the right has to offer is on display.

That's why you see representations of the left as mediocre soi bois, topping out at 105, maybe 110 IQ but never being impressive in the least, whilst representations of conservatives are brainlets bottoming out around 90, 95 IQ - smart enough to know what is wrong, but not smart enough to keep themselves in shape, manage their media appearance, avoid falling for traps to make themselves look silly.

>this is what the vanguard of the proletariat looks like

Attached: 1500673440821.jpg (360x480, 24K)

Tbh his head looks deformed like it shouldn't fit on his body.

In other words he's a manlet that got way too jacked.
You made a really shitty argument. Even for a cherry picked one.
Here's another question

Why are leftists typically retards like you?

Attached: carlismaga.png (810x688, 454K)

Why are "the heros of the working class" always spoiled trust fund kiddies who never actually come from the working class?

Attached: 1502745702118.png (565x871, 670K)

I just looked at how tall Hasan Kiker is, and apparently he isn't a manlet.
He's just deformed.

Poor soul. Stupid, and deformed.

Why do shills do everything possible to prevent this man's inevitable reelection?
>We can't let this man get the nuclear codes!
>T.Discord tranny

Attached: Direct.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Lol hasan abi is 6’4 he’s not a manlet

Leftist are chads

Attached: 60C4A3C8-ABEF-4779-8867-4FCD624E1027.jpg (183x275, 10K)

>workers of the world, unite!

Attached: 1556856665727.jpg (1065x1020, 512K)

Hasan is a little bitch who never worked a day of hard labor in his life, complete trust fund kiddie.
I bet Chenk fucks him in the ass.
None of you have worked a honest day in your lives, you shit on the very worker you claim to fight for.

LOL Hasan is so completely unfunny and his points of view are fucking stupid cnn talking points. His schtick could only appeal to 10 year olds.

That's just looks like an average american. Why wouldn't american nationalists look average?

Attached: 1556103340182.jpg (1200x1014, 352K)

I want to see these two fight.

Attached: antifat.jpg (218x231, 9K)

Why don't Russians have mobility scooters?

So the Jews are low educated hmmm

>Why do white nationalists consistently come from low-education/low-class backgrounds?
The smart ones know to hide their power level.

I own two businesses, I can't come out all 1488. But I can only hire whites and encourage them to have families with generous leave policies for starting a family.

Attached: 1555441219291.jpg (334x506, 22K)

Btw that's photoshop for all the retarded people

fpbp

>pagan
figures

By muh automation it's called kissinger's deindustrialization plan automation is a myth you economic ignorant

We know he likes little kids

Working class is usually the one suffering the most under nonsensical diversity and multiculturalism. Liberal and neocon elites DO NOT represent the people!

Because they're the one getting hit the hardest by those subhumans. For anyone else there's still white fight, private schools and as a last resort a gated community to stay in their bubble of ignorance.
Growing up in a 1% er environment the red pill hid hard during my 6 years of Gymnasium
>before you ask there's not much of a school choice, you can choose what general area you want to focus on or name a "preference" and then get placed into random schools all around Zurich.
The school was in a terrible area of Zurich (poor full of refugees, worn down former industrial area where all the jobs broke away before it turned into a shit hole) and everyone that went there was getting force fed red pills daily.
Having to deal with drug dealers, armed mobs running wild, stabbings, police not even out in the entire district under 5 man armed with SMG's and two attack dogs yet ignoring street brawls or robberies, my school was pretty much on perma lock down... It really made me understand how people that have to live there hate the status quo and you could even pinpoint who was doing it. I'm glad I don't have to live there and was happy when I was done with school. Those 6 years made me hard right and hating every single liberal faggot that never put a food into the areas where they dump that human filth into.

Hey look, I can also use Photoshop you cheating liberal bastards

Attached: 000001.jpg (700x506, 84K)

because hard times makes strong men.