Ocasio-Cortez Upset by Lack of Congressional Pay Raise

Also do not photoshop anything into that pic.

Attached: E2A0F29B-F100-4C33-8D9F-31F7CA2AE1A4.jpg (1280x960, 172K)

Would be a real shame if a cropped picture of a cock fell right on top of that microphone she's holding.

Bump

Do your own Photoshop lazy bastard

I’d rather outsource it to Cambodian niggers

>congress
>pay raise
So she wants more money to go to the top 1%?

Attached: 1555652826277.gif (400x225, 2.3M)

Would be a real shame....

>Also do not photoshop anything into that pic.

You mean like a penis?

Fuck off that is not who we are.

hot

Attached: C52D2420-0005-4E3F-A84A-C(...).jpg (400x300, 41K)

GIBS ME MORE MONEY, YOU WHITE PEOPLE... SO I CANS THEN RAISE YOUR TAXES TO GIBS MORE GIBS TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!

PAY US MORE, YOU RACIS WHITE PEOPLES!!!

ask and you shall receive

Attached: Untitled8965.png (1281x961, 1.96M)

Hot

You must have a thing for horses if you think AOC is hot.

Fugly bitch. Damn it’s like when you grab a handful of oats and tease a horse with it in front of its face

Imagine those dick sucking lips working on your willy.

Attached: FULL_MAST.jpg (320x283, 29K)

Attached: 1559777784211.png (195x189, 94K)

fucking mlpfags are at it again

She's confused the mic as an ice cream cone, hasn't she? She's about to take a huge bite. I swear it.

>eternal crazy eyes
I wonder if this nutjob was even an adequate bar tender

Attached: 1338070335526.jpg (800x534, 108K)

Attached: IMG_6127.jpg (1280x960, 175K)

welp I know what I'm jerking off to tonight

Reported for mlp.

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST PUT AN ACTUAL PENIS THERE I'M STARTING TO LOST MY ERECTION

yuropoor roastie detected

I do every time I see a picture of her.

>white cock

Attached: rs.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Damn that dick sucking lipstick.

Attached: Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-indiana-jones-3677978-1280-720.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Attached: safd.png (634x575, 425K)