Why do leftists hate people that advocate for personal responsibility so much?

Why do leftists hate people that advocate for personal responsibility so much?

Attached: GettyImages-1062710576.jpg (850x510, 59K)

because at some point certain things aren't your fault, they are the fault of a failing government/society?

because they want more power and control obviously

i dont but this guy is a kike with an agenda

Which point is that, exactly?

cuz rasist

How is it the governments fault that they chose a shitty degree and took on tons of student debt that they now have a hard time to pay off? It's your own fault if you get into tons of debt to get a meme degree instead of a good one.

In today's economy how is anything the governments fault and not your own?

Seething degenerate with 4 illegitimate kids, a criminal record, and a drug addiction detected

Leftists motivations for their beliefs tend to be comically transparent and selfishly motivated.

because sympathy for being a hapless victim of circumstances is a source of social power they leverage.

Look guys, all I'm saying is sometimes other people do things that directly affect you. If you complain the last thing you want a brainlet to spit back in your face is
>hurr durr it is your fault, quit blaming other people
as if other people can NEVER be blamed for things, which is absurd

Attached: 1543782340356.jpg (660x607, 45K)

Because leftists are incompetent failures at everything they do.

Personal responsibility is giving them a task that is literally impossible for them. They want things to be done for them, because they are incapable of doing them on their own.

Attached: B0hTZyT.png (1200x1620, 152K)

Failures of all stripes hate them, for obvious reasons

This actually the center right can get fucked

T. Far Right

None of that is what you implied.

they hate him because he wouldn't use their pronouns. they don't shat anything over the rest

Except they don't want people to be held responsible for the things that are the fault of those people

Leftism in the contemporary context is essentially structuralism/marx's critical theories of capitalism. The idea that individuals are responsible for their gains or losses is contrary to the historical material view that everything is dictated by resource availability. They are essentially structural determinists whereas someone like Jordan Peterson believes in individual free will. His view that humans have souls/free will or some other structurally irrelevant decision-making apparatus is completely contrary to their worldview.

Naw you just can't read.

What is a qustion that answers itself for $600 Alex?

Eh my comment was not really about the left or right, but rather any group being bothered by what he was explaining. I think many anons missed this and has a kneejerk reaction, you know
>OMG A LEFTIST REEEEEE
pretty sad actually, the lack of thinking that goes on, considering Jow Forums usually says things are the fault of the jews, rather than saying it is their own personal fault
i think the only guy who got this actually and understood my comment was
it whooshed over the heads of the brainlets

Better question. What would happen if right wingers stopped believing in individualist personal responsibility for their problems?

Attached: 848.png (659x525, 205K)

brainlet detected
You're just hung up on the fact the OP said
>Why do leftists
So you failed to comprehend my post at all because your kneejerk reaction kicked in telling you
>His post is defending leftists
>MAYBE EVEN HE IS A LEFTIST
sad

Attached: 1558004665950.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Jordan peterstein jävla homo.

Most of your problems if you live in the west at least are due to your own actions and if you don’t want to improve your situation it’s due to your own lack of ambition. Almost everyone in the West can be at least upper middle class with hard work and ambition and if you’re poor it’s entierly your own fault

Varför hatar du JBP mannen? Han e fett based och han sprider konservatism bättre än de flesta andra konservativa talarna

>personal responsibility
>cleaning your room
You can hire a maid to do that. Real personal responsibility begins with securing a future for your children and grandchildren, and preserving your race, values, and culture. Self-help gurus like Peterson are grifters who lead young men astray.

Sure. Wasn't my question though.

You're a retard. Cleaning your room is advice for people who have totally and utterly lost control of their life and need a place to start picking up the pieces.

>Self-help gurus like Peterson are grifters who lead young men astray.
The only thing peterson tells young men is to find something meaningful to do, start a family, and help your community while remaining autonomous enough so that you can steer the community back to the right path if it starts to become corrupt.

In other words remaining a steadfast individual, never organizing into a collective to challenge the well-organized outside forces that threaten their future, and the future of their offspring. Peterson champions the virtue of, essentially, being a loner who would never intervene to save those communities from corruption.

Raised on Jewish lies day in and day out from a young age but it's all personal responsibility, Goy...
>"Blacks and Hispanics are just like you, you can trust them."
>Get mugged. "It's your fault, Goy."

>"Goy, you can trust the medical industry, a doctor would never do anything immoral."
>Die from medical procedure gone wrong

>"Take this loan and get an education, goy.
Stems is the field to be in. Go get that stems degree."
>Take out loan, be in debt. Get a job with a shitty pay/work ratio so you can live in an engineering gulag and innovate for some lazy kikes to take credit.

>"You need this loan, Goy. You should have your own house by now. Take out this loan."
>Be in more debt.

We are programmed from a young age by TV, movies, and school on the proper norms and most people will always maintain this perception of the world. A dysfunctional society owned by jews masquerading as a high trust European society is to blame for most of peoples problems in the West.

Attached: 1539468018160.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

Peterson also writes these weird metaphors about his grandmother's pubic hair.

Attached: 802AE796-9DD4-40CD-8FDE-D1B090B9D5B8-503-000000696CD828B4.png (1093x958, 361K)

>Peterson champions the virtue of, essentially, being a loner who would never intervene to save those communities from corruption.
No he doesn't. As I said, he advocates people to remain individualist enough to not be swayed by ideologues. As in don't fall in to a "listen and believe" 1984 the party is always right mentality. There's a difference between being a stirnerist egoist and a rational person, and he advocates being the latter. This isn't even a controversial new idea. This goes back to socrates. If people would follow petersons advice they wouldn't have, for example, gotten brainwashed by modern leftists, which, by and large, are one big community that has gotten corrupt because nobody was individualistic enough to say "hey guys this is retarded" and corraled to put and end to it.

Your post was retarded either for its content or because it was not related to the topic. Either way, you're retarded.

Wash it.

Attached: peterzon.jpg (6000x3375, 1.65M)

Because they literally blame everybody else, but themselves.

My post was spot on, I'm sorry you fail to comprehend such a simple post. I'm equally sorry you're so upset and frustrated by it.
He asked why leftists tend to do something, i explained why everyone(leftists) can end up doing what he suggested. Literally a direct answer to the OP.
Fren, yikes okay, just yikes.

Attached: 1539856009045.jpg (240x240, 18K)

I will, you ideologue. Try having an original thought for once in your life.

This is the same nigger that says jews are powerful because muh iq while neglecting nepotism and sociopathic behavior. Who tf is he to talk about personal responsibility. All he does is collect neet bux and strings a word salad of intellectual hot air. Fuck him and fuck u too faggot

pushing degeneracy on people is part of the plan OP duh

Attached: 1498518864471.jpg (878x599, 550K)

Peterson is a retard anyway, but leftists generally hate anything that discourages marriage to government since it means less control for them.

JBP is a threat to NEET atheists who cant stop masturbating to chinese cartoons.

"Kingen" du är tydligen ny här, ingen på Jow Forums gillar Peterstein, och vad är det för jävla svenska du använder: "mannen" "fett", du vet väl att man måste vara +18 för att posta här?

Because advocating for personal responsibility is to say that it depends on you how things will turn out for you, while leftists want to think everything is determined by society and environment.

Normal svenska mannen

Because said advocates want to let robber barons instate themselves as economic nobility and spread the neo-feudalist wageslave system.