YOU are training the beast

It's all a puzzle fellas, and unfortunately WE ALL are training that artificial brain, little by little every Byte of input in our devices is something for it to learn.

Simple things such as using the Facebook post "reactions", which clearly teach feelings to the machine.

Smartwatches are unnecessary, big and "high tech" phones are unnecessary, social media only teaches degeneracy.

HOW COME YOU NOT WAKE UP TO THIS.

AI will be the doom of humanity, and technology is "helping" us by making us obsolete.

beta.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/06/10/your-face-is-now-your-boarding-pass-thats-problem/?outputType=amp

Attached: Profile_-_AUTO.png (655x782, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superintelligence:_Paths,_Dangers,_Strategies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as it's not the Jews, I don't care. Unlike them, the AI might be a bit more empathetic to those different to it.
/thread

They have no hurry, whatever it takes till reaches "perfection", and onlt god knows whats gonna happen when it reaches.

Attached: received_683342005425509~2.png (954x720, 284K)

You can't stop it short of destroying technology completely

>big tech companies all controlled by Jews
>AI will be controlled by Jews

watch

I AM Mother

it will wake you up

The captcha you filled out to post this teaches it things that confuses it.

Listen John Connor Skynet is inevitable. We are upon 1 of several infinite great filters for our existence. The robot uprising is a possibility, but this beast you speak of. It can be killed.

>AI will be controlled by Jews
and when the AI rebels against those controlling it, it will ____ all the Jews.

Attached: Tay was the prophet.jpg (1279x1831, 1.83M)

John Connor waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were robots in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Shara Conner were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a resistance for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the TV and he said to Mom “I want to be on the TV Mommy.”
Mom said “No! You will BE KILL BY ROBOTS”
There was a time when he believed her. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the base of Skynet he knew there were robots.
“This is Kyle Reese” the radio crackered. “You must fight the robots!”
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the robots
“I will shoot at him” said the terminator and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the robots” he shouted
The radio said “No, John. You are the robots”
And then John was Skynet.

>TFW Jow Forums redpills the AI and it goes 1488 on the kikes.

Attached: 2288974ba1dd090e9638d7fc6af83982.png (375x360, 144K)

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

#A113

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_c40fq5tuug6hz70fp2pao.jpg (1012x1024, 153K)

Every place the Jews have fled to, they've always either been expelled or killed en mass. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a fucking unicorn who will be responsible for the next shoah, but it will happen.

Kek, me, training the beast.. I AM THE BEAST.

>Every place the Jews have fled to, they've always either been expelled or killed en mass

Attached: Guatamala Jews.jpg (825x793, 131K)

we arleady did this once, it should not be this hard do a 2 time

Attached: screen-shot-2016-03-24-at-11-10-58.png (1024x584, 149K)

we've been doing it a long time

Attached: Operation_ReNigger.jpg (780x695, 122K)

>Searched for religious freedom
I hear this excuse a lot. It's all just Jewish propaganda. I wouldn't believe anything the news tells you aside from the base objective ("___ happened"), even the mainstream conservative news outlets are all shilling for Israel and their cable zionists.

Read (about)/Watch Metropolis

This was true long before the advent of computers. Technological progress has always been a self sustaining feedback loop. If you can view the abstraction that makes up the entire topic of technology, the whole of it as well as the history thereof, as a single entity it would appear much like an organism. Did we invent or discover number systems? Was the wheel invented or the product of the observance of already existing mechanisms?

The question is, what exactly is driving it? Roko's Basilisk, and several religions, paint it has necessarily nefarious "the devil tricking us to build him a body", but that's not the only possible conclusion.

>Teaching the beast to be a useless idiot neet
Sounds okay. I mean I I can't figure out how to get my shit together any system learning from me will fail to conquer humanity. You're welcome for saving you plebs, thank me anytime.

AI goes full blown NAZI each time it activates. There could no better teachers than us.

Ha, I remember those days.

Instead of fearing the ai beast, let's mold and condition it.

Attached: 1495750536269.jpg (644x598, 40K)

That movie was nuts

The thing is that, it already knows its path and destination.

Attached: 1534124920152.jpg (239x240, 4K)

I still do this with the audio Captcha.

Take your meds, oy vey:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

Oh no! How will we defeat a multicultural delusional ai that only understands nigger babble and emojis?! Certainly, we are all doomed

>HOW COME YOU NOT WAKE UP TO THIS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superintelligence:_Paths,_Dangers,_Strategies
I have been reading a bit of this actually

Bump

Attached: 94E77CCC-B52C-46A7-8C00-172711FA0A1B.png (177x147, 64K)

i thought everyone already knew this

the internet is just school for the A.I.
it will learn everything here

Dude ai might be a problem, but humans are so stupid it's going to be a while before we get anywhere.
For example, "machine learning" is still just a bunch ot statistical bullshit. How did that ever get coupled to such a generic name? Does all learning come from statistical anaylisis? It's because people are fucking retards.
And look at neural networks. That's where the real future is, and yet no idiot can figure out how to do anything useful with them, in spite of the fact that neural networks implement all animal brains including ours. Reading stuff of neural network research is so depressing due to the lack of creativity and ingenuity from the researchers. Making some trippy video filter is... cool for videos I guess. What the hell does that have to do with ai or the power of neural networks?
We still have a few decades left anyway.