White Arabs

Your daily reminder that Arabs are a part of our ethnostate and that they are white, (((they))) are trying their classic devide and conquer to try to separate ones of the same race thus weakening it.

Attached: main-qimg-696f025dbd69a39f7986033b982cfba5.jpg (602x398, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/5/14/18622744/whatsapp-spyware-nso-pegasus-vulnerability
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Race doesn't matter. Religion and mentality do.

Fuck off and stay in your desert sand nigger.

Attached: Sand-Nigga.jpg (500x333, 46K)

>flag

make sense

Race is everything that matter, the rest can be changed, the race can't

Her name was Ebba Åkerlund

Arabs (especially Levantite Arabs) are cool when they stay in their countries

If the cancer of pan-arabism hadn't spread with Islam, the middle east would be rich with various different ethnic groups.

There aren't even Arabs in bongstan you faggot, pakis aren't Arab
>a Christian nigger is better than an atheist nord
Pakis aren't Arab

that's why I'll join Mexico instead

Attached: descarga.jpg (223x226, 10K)

There are no such thing as ''white'' arabs... and jordan is one of the most niggerified country in the middle east, full of smelly low IQ bedouins who should be exterminated for collaborating with the kikes.

well Levant Arabs (actually culturally assimilated Phoenicians and Assyrians/Greeks) are mostly White. Just look at Assad and stuff. Its only Gulf Arabs that are brown as dog shit.

kys sandnigger

white means Europeans

Attached: Arabsubhumans.png (1875x2208, 501K)

There is of course no such thing as 'Islamic' pan-Arabism because some of the Arab countries, such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia, have been ruled by Arab monarchies since very ancient beginnings, in which case, no Arabs have ever belonged to a pan-Arab state, at least not in their present form. But there is no need to pretend that everything in the world is pan-Arab, as that would deny the presence of many such countries, including Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Turkey.

The problem, of course, is the spread of Islam in a particular region. There are many pan-Arab states in that region now that were not included in medieval Europe, in which case there is therefore no way to determine exactly where the West comes from or what has 'pancake' for a 'region' – which might actually be the opposite of what was meant – so the true origin of the West is one which, while no longer present, still exists. If there existed only medieval Europe, then the West would have spread from there, if only in terms of the language and cultural environment, but in this case only through the development of modern cities, as we saw earlier. If there had remained medieval Europe.

>flag

Attached: 1560283848609.jpg (200x233, 8K)

>Muslims bad
Yeah no shit

What incentive do white people have having 84 iq shitskins in their countries?

Attached: JORDAN.png (1468x940, 238K)

Clearly you haven't ever set foot in London. It's niggers, kikes, pakis and sand niggers everywhere.

The Levant is full of Arab tribes and other Semitic people who are closer to Arabs genetically, culturally, historically, etc.
Romans and other Crusade settlers moved the gene pool of the Levant Arabs and Semites closer to Europe in general, but they are still on average closer to Arabs.

why do you think this is mutually inclusive?

Religion and mentality comes from race you retard

So, Christian.

kek
you fuckers aren't white 100,000 of you invaded my country go fuck yourself

We were never tested, nigger
They simply took the average of the Egyptian and Iraqi IQ and gave it to us
You stupid fucking nigger
Pakis, Indians and niggers outnumber Arabs there 20:1 and you are actually complaining about them

>Historically, Levant is a wider region that included countries along the Eastern Mediterranean with its islands, and extended from Greece to Cyrenaica [100]. Broadly, Levant was historically characterized by high migratory flow between its sub-regions in all directions. For example, present-day Levant comprising Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan has undergone successive invasions by populations originating from the great Levant, including Egyptians (1468 BC), Horites, Amorites, Hitites (Turks), Greeks (1200 BC), Assyrians (1090 BC) [99], and more recently the Ottomans. This has favored admixture, reduced distances and homogenized Great Levant populations, thus explaining the close relatedness of Levant Arabs to Eastern Mediterranean populations. On the other hand, Levant Arabs are distant from Saudis, Kuwaitis, and Yeminis, an indication that the contribution of the Arabian Peninsula populations to Levantine gene pool is low, probably due to the absence of the demographic aspect of 7th century invasion.

Science, bitch

white orientals are from offspring from mediveal slaves during the muslim invasions in europe, white male slaves also were turned to janitsharies (or how you spell that). Thats why there are sometimes even blonde and blue/green eyed sandniggers. It doesn't matter tho, they are indoctrinated in islam and are unredeemable

White doesn't mean European.

That's kind of too much, all of /mena/ on int are full fedoras

Attached: 1559733195996.png (640x540, 85K)

What about Dumbtugal? Are you even aware how they look like?
Also
>meme map
Sage

This. I'm shocked people still don't get it. Many groups of people are white but they are not necessarily European.

No the white ones are rare and descendants either of ancients or of sex slaves.

you need to kill yourself you absolute subhuman. you will never be allowed in the ethnostate and we will put an end to your pathetic religion.

Fuck of you smelly arab i know a white person when i see one.

I feel like you are doing the jewing now

Kill yourself pedophile worshiping subhuman sandnigger

listen here pal, imagine YOU country is flooded by CHRISTIANS who fled their homecountries instead of fighting and then these christians have the audacity to spread christianity in your HOMECOUNTRY. All while raping and murdering innocent people, people who welcomened them. Guess what, it never will be like this, because white christianity is the most powerful state a human can achieve. Sure it may look bleak for us now, but europeans pulled them out of way deeper shit, after genociding each other because some imaginary border claims. Once the white normie wakes up, there will be a real holocaust. Fear the white death machinery, we will make war, total war until nothing thats in our way is left. This time will islam vanish for good.

So we kill everything that is not white?

Arabs are part of the ethnostate, just low tier:

1. Germanic
2. Celtic, Slavic, Finn, Hungarian
3. Italic, Iberian, Greek, Romanian
4. Georgian/Armenian, Albanian
5. Anatolian, Iranian
6. Arab, India(all)
7. Touareg, mixed

All belong.
Can grow a bread = white.
Blond, blue eyes > dark

>Tell him I'm not a Muslim
>Talks about Islam anyway

Arabs aren’t white bro. I’m arab and we sure as hell aren’t white. There some Arabs I see with blue eyes and light colored hair but most of us got the same shit colored eyes and black hair.

You dont have a saying in this mutt

Caucasoid =/= white necessarily
They should remain separated into their own ethnic group and keep away from white Europeans

Islam is a race, the race of sandniggers

Dumbest shit I've ever seen.

C O P E.
>Be a White coward loser
>Realize that his race is being driven to extinction
>Starts redefining race because Levantine Semites have light hair and eye colour.

They're not Arabs. They're genetic remnants of Europeans.
Europeans populated north Africa and the Levant, among other places.

C O P E
>They should remain separated into their own ethnic group and keep away from white Europeans
BAHAHAHA ! What makes you think they want to mix with you ? Their society has not been corrupted with Jewish poison (feminsm, liberalism, modernism).

No. Once Muslim you are excluded. White muslims are the uncle toms and weak betas who converted for tax breaks or rape babies.
Weakness and shit half nigger pedophile muhammed followers are not welcome here. Leave Islam and we can talk. I hear sage is tasty with pork.

Ideally, yes.
Expulsion is a half measure.

Cope for what? Arabs are being controlled by Jews and their immigration is a symptom of their poison. Reveal your flag you fucking kike

BTW, this Syrian girl is probably the descendant of Circassian immigrants.

your mouth must be full of sand from all that arab cock you're sucking memeflag

> Arabs.
> White.

No they are not hahahahaha.

You guys the real mutts.

Anything for the white race i guess

I don't give a fuck. Lets get rid of the jews collectively and then continue world politics.

Levantines are hwite. Gulfies are pajeet tier.

Arabs are Semites, just like Jews.
Just because you converted from Judaism to Islam doesn't make you a different race.

based

fuck arabs
fuck muslims
fuck north africans
fuck africa in general

I am 100% slavic, Olof... as far back as I know anyways... not a mutt at all. Dark blond/grey-blue eyes. Same look as my ancestors. Tall. Still put myself as 2nd tier.

this is relevant to the debate

Attached: iraninas like to rape white girls.png (585x615, 105K)

they are white but they arent european

ARE BLACK MELANESIANS IN PAPUA AFRICANNO THEY ARENT

ARE AINU EUROPEAN NO THEY ARENT
THEY ARE THEYRE OWN RACE

JEWS ARE (((FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE)))
STILL NOT EUROPEAN

get it into your thick skulls retards

They're protecting their somalian BVLLS.

>they are white but they arent european
they're semitic like Israeli Jews

Yeah because people being pedoframed and threatended to have their entire bloodline extinguished by jews and mafia totally report everything to the police. Suck a cock, swede. We even have our own Rotherham in The Netherlands right now. I've seen people being made heroin addicts. Fuck off with your MSM lies. Hang the fucking kikes.

All muslims get the porkblood covered bullet.

daily reminder that your country supports jihadists and helped in the destruction of secularistic regimes(syria.libya,egypt).arabs will stay in arabia.you are allies with (((them))),and blaming them for everything is very comfortable,isn`t?

Slavs are not white

sucking more sandcock than the memeflag

>Arabs are part of the ethnostate
OVER MY DEAD BODY!

most aren't

why even bother bro?
we don't need to be white or any other color
we are what we are

Attached: 1523942605612.jpg (704x904, 216K)

nice try , mohammed

I know. But I'm not leaving. I will perish for the truth on my own soil.

crusaders rarely racemixed infact it was mixed arabs and turk mercenaries found in crusader graves and even they had no european blood

shit i actually forgot about that
it was said some genetics report they have very similar dna to pakistinians

arabs are wild dogs the white man beat them in a world war and they were spectators in the second

WTF are you talking about. Are you an arab or what?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>Slavs are not white
I wonder who is behind this post .jpg

Turkish are WAY too low. They have a cockroach mentality and their superiors have Israeli connections. Fuck your MSM images. I know better.

Dute-n pula mea de idiot, cine iti da tie ba labar trist dreptu sa judeci ?

What do you know better? Also what is your ethnicity?

80% Dutch, 20% South American. Most companies nowadays have
1) A freemason that feeds the flame on all sides
2) A Turk that feeds info to fellow Turks

Then there is the street network that picks off those that have been caught in the web. Prostitution and blackmailing. The Israeli feed them info through their Pegasus hacks.

theverge.com/2019/5/14/18622744/whatsapp-spyware-nso-pegasus-vulnerability

A white person and not a nigger slav that i know.

خليهم يوخذوا الطعم

you forget romean empire and eastern romean empire.most of the levant was part of it.most of the european heritage people converted to other forms of islam,like alevites,not sunni.this jordanian prick kills exactly these people,and comes here to tell how he cares about these people.muslim brotherhood prick.

mestizo, zambo, pardo, mulato, or iberian?

Go die, white Muslim's are the ultimate traitors. You'll die slow when we get to you.

>White Arabs
That doesn't exist.

The word "white" is used as synonymously with "of European origin", and if subhumanoids changed the definition of the word 'white' to include them simply based on their skin, then we would need a new name.

Albino Sub-Saharan niggers aren't white.

well said user

Based

What's your beef with slavs? My best friend is Polish and he looks, acts just like any other Swede.

Taíno

so you're mestizo in your general background

do know anything about the morrocan subhumans shipping hash

i read about one morrocan subhuman supplier of drugs to the kinahan (((mi5))) scum here butchered his gf and then tried disposing the poor girl in the toilet

Whats left of it, both genetically in me and population-wise. I love my brothers though.

I support peaceful arab homelands so that they stay there

Yeah i knew you where not white.

What sensible person doesn't? Every race its place.

I am blonde and have blue eyes. I never get burned in the sun though.

calling `bro` a person whose country is responsible for your civil war makes you a stupid or a shill.

>Every race its place.
You are not even white so you don't belong in the west

So tell me where to go. Spain? I'd be happy to go there.

Another self hating Middle Easterner? White identitarians would rather you die than immigrate to their countries. To them, you are subhuman scum.

I hope you are not one of those middle easterners who thinks that they are white and are therefore better than other, darker people. It's amazing how some middle easterners maintain both an inferiority and superiority complex. Whiter than other groups, but forever "subhuman" in comparison to Europeans.