Thoughts?

1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1596

Thoughts?

Attached: file.png (855x795, 537K)

have sex

We're tried of dealing with degenerates.

Attached: absolutely degenerate.jpg (600x600, 76K)

It is you who is the degenerate. Destructive, and destroy in the name of protecting people who hold no accomplishment over their own, tying their accomplishments with their "group identity." You build society on the suffering of brethren.

Stop telling people what to do in the bedroom, you disgusting creep.

bump

have child-- wait, you're Jewish. Nevermind.

Boring to hear the anti-jew propaganda. It's a one trick pony, too tired to even perform the one trick.

Nice straw man nigga, nobody even remotely said anything like that. This is why you lose every discussion with your personification boogyman in your jizzed brain.

physically when you have people who claim that the way to a better society is through the bones of the dead, truly is in the end -- moronic devoid of reality. That conducive means can be produced without the forced squabble.

The the thing you just stated revokes the concept of history and learning from it. I’m always liked history, it is a map built on the foundation of struggle, mutual respect, cooperation, war, free trade, and discourse BETWEEN nations, each of which are strong in their own right. Again, if you're not using the influence you've gained for yourself, but wasting it on some misguided utilitarian vision of the future that sees all people as universally, inherently bound to one another, then it's not strength - or at least not YOUR strength, because what you have isn't being utilized by you, or for your own goals. I don’t know what you mean by "bones of the dead" (whatever the fuck you THOUGHT you might have been saying with that) because these ideas from the past still remain potent and are to be explored instead of today’s artificial cherrypicked dum downed two party system we have today.

as a staunch libertarian, I hold peoples inalienable rights as paramount to that of any government in order to achieve a conducive society. This is quantified not just throughout history, morally, but also quantifiably as the man who is in jail produces naught unless free. Problem is if the individual themselves would revoke the inalienable rights of another, which can and should be met as an act of aggression in turn to defend your very property, liberty, and body.

i am tired of lefties calling everyone nazi.

read the article.

You are a gigantic faggot larping jew. "1st amendment". Fuck off, you people deserve a nice rope and nothing less.

come to my property, attempt to revoke my right to life, nazi or otherwise, and it is you that would in fact lose your life.

Checked my free brother. Good post

Attached: 220px-Operation_Moshtarak.jpg (220x228, 14K)

Does this mean you won't be getting a job any time soon?

I believe in capitalism. I have a job now, bit perhaps could float on my business one day. That ultimately, I wish for my independence.

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

dont care

Blow it out your ass. We are just tired of arguing, don’t take it personally. Civic nationalism will never thrive. You can look to Brazil to see how it “works” but what the fuck has Brazil done that matters? I will admit Sepultura was awesome before Max was replaced by a nigger.