How can one man be so based?

Weev appreciation thread. Fuck TRS niggers

Attached: 7692322752_f762c52e2c_o.jpg (2500x1667, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.thegoyimknow.to/t/daily-stormer-official-statement-on-the-therightstuff-biz-alliance-with-federal-informant/325394/1463
bitchute.com/video/u3nf1mKhyGlk/
youtube.com/watch?v=5kVnrqBb6y4
streamable.com/s/a3qx7/vwkqgo
thepiratebay.org/torrent/31103760/Udemy_-_Ethical_Hacking_With_Python__JavaScript_and_Kali_Linux
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based weev

>jew
>based
Pick one

he's a jew and probably an fbi informant

Where can I learn more about Weev? I only know about Weev from Cum Town and I'm sure if he has an ED page it's all inside references.

I know, lurk more. I only recently became redpilled.

he's pretty low key outside of he DS forums. you can find some old videos of his but they may have been purged from jewtube

andrew "related to theodore herzl weev" aurenheimer is a god damned chosenite

fuck ((weev)) and anyone associated with him

Attached: DAILYSTORMER.jpg (1500x3500, 3.35M)

Wait anglin and weev are fighting with TRS now? Why? I can't keep all the in fighting straight.

Haven't heard anything about him in a long time. He used to do videos on youtube. What is he up to now?

he retired. lives in tel aviv these days.

they'll all glow in the dark pieces of shit

Attached: twojews.jpg (638x960, 57K)

is weev fighting with trs? i know weev posts at mpc and trs and mpc hate each toher now.

The forum is cancer now, boot-lickers galore.
Very few serious conversations to be had.
A veritable echo chamber. Sad.

>takes down the white nationalist movement
>moves on to take down zionism
Who does he works for?

herzlgang
herzlgang
herzlgangherzlgang
herzlgang
herzlgang

herzlgang

Somebody doxxed him back before the ATT thing. Basically he was a smart kid who lived in Virginia and started going to college as a teen, where he was sexually assaulted by a Jewish math professor. He dropped out of school and started doing acid and became a notable troll and acquaintance of some techies in the Bay area. Back in the day livejournal was THE social media, and there was some back and forth between some queens and it got nasty and a bunch of stuff was deleted. Sherrod Degrippo, aka girlvinyl, started saving this drama and that was the nucleus for ED. At the same time, a group of live journal trolls started doing some hilarious shit. One dude posted a Craiglist personal claiming to be a sub who wanted it extremely rough, and then made all the replies public. Forget the dude's name, and he got the shit sued our of him. Anyway, so weev was basically a sociopath who made it his life to fuck with people on the internet who he saw as crooks or degenerates. He was always very erudite, but wickedly cruel. Some furry or vore dude got his email hacked, and weev, on ED irc, blackmailed the guy into photographing himself sticking a hamburger in his ass, in order for him not to email his furry/ vore shit from devianart or wherever. So dude complies, and weev emails the picture to everyone in dude's inbox. He got involved with GNAA, and eventually they did that scrape when the iPad came out. He went to jail, got out on a technicality, and went full stormfag, where he remains to this day. Girlvinyl work(Ed) for the NSA, weev was a math wiz in the Virginia area. Either a Nazi or deep control, I wouldn't trust him or anything he says. Bad news dude either way.

>invented modern trolling culture
>did time in prison
>unable to return to the US because CIA niggers will hit him with a bs charge upon rearrival
yeah, I'm thinking he's /ourguy/

Attached: 1440368992113.jpg (1023x767, 99K)

Don't throw rocks if you look like Allen Ginsberg

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11-13-21-31-306_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x760, 151K)

look whos back trying to start infighting again.

>everyone is a CIA shill
>t. friendless sperg who has nothing and no one

You fucking idiot, he's not overseas. Jesus Christ.

Wait I though Anglin and the Daily Stormer guys were cool with the ironybros? I don't know who's Jewing who anymore.

The DS and TRS divide is fucking stupid as everyone ultimately wants the same things.

Anglin used to be on really good terms with the TRS guys. From what I understand its Weev who wont bury the hatchet and is insistent on punching right and maintaining petty differences of opinion.

Very productive and useful weev.

Weev has been 'jumped out' of GNAA.

He lives in Transnistria

Who's right, weev or cantwell?

Weev is a deep cover d&c shill. Every fight between alt right groups has him egging it on behind the scenes.

Link?

I'm sure. I haven't kept up with any of that shit in years. Reminds me of the rustle league and #sandylootcrew. Holy shit that was funny.

mpc is all like "i feel bad for you" and trs is all pic related

Attached: giphy (1).gif (400x227, 1.33M)

bbs.thegoyimknow.to/t/daily-stormer-official-statement-on-the-therightstuff-biz-alliance-with-federal-informant/325394/1463

Legend. Crazy, but legend.
>Weev on (((blue decks)))
bitchute.com/video/u3nf1mKhyGlk/

proof?

Yes there is conflict between DS and TRS because Weev insists that Erik Striker is a fed and DS wont associate with TRS again until they kick him out of their circles. Given Striker is good friends with Enoch and those guys its unlikely thats going to happen so Weev now says TRS is compromised and they are likely all glownigger feds now.

Schitzo stuff.

Anglin sperged out over Morrakiu going on Cantwell's show (Cantwell is a confirmed fed though) and now he thinks TRS is out to get him or something it's retarded

Anglin's isolation is getting to him

Ok. Where did he say he lived when they raised his apartment? It wasn't Arkansas.

Ps i read DS daily and listen to TRS daily and all of this is gay

Observing his behavior over the past few years. I've known of weev since he was fourteen or fifteen years old.

0.125 Jew at most. But that's if you believe his mother, who's a niggerlover.

Attached: Weev adopted brother Anthony Matisse Auernheimer 2.jpg (384x384, 18K)

thanks for your compelling evidence, Mr. (((Enoch)))

I highly doubt weev is a shill, he's been involved with Jow Forums and related groups since near the beginning back when we were really small and none of this shit was political. He likes internet fighting because he's a troll, it's in his blood. Sincerely putting effort towards advancing a cause is like kryptonite to oldfags.

It's because someone made a thread complaining that Prince Hubris had talked to the FBI (about some trannies who were stalking him) and that Weev should apply the same standard to Hubris that he applied to Cantwell.
If you reread his post here you'll see Weev's actually just exposing the absurdity of calling to disassociate from Hubris, since in reality he is not a significant figure in the dissident Right.

White nationalists tend to have this reoccurring problem where theyd rather fight among themselves than actually unite to accomplish anything. There was that brief period in 2016 when everyone was united but that quickly ended.

Hey, keep pretending a lifestyle troll has genuine convictions, bro. No sweat off my balls.

>invented modern trolling culture
Stop. Just stop. We all know Jews can't invent.

Attached: download.jpg (315x160, 7K)

The guy has a large swastika tattooed straight across his chest. He's invested, even if in reactionary NATSOC ideas.

I dunno why everyone's so invested in every infiltrator being a Jew, there's tons of useful idiots out there to play secret agent. Enoch even had a test to say he's proper Croat not Yid.

The Daily Stormer distanced itself from TRS around a year ago. The latest interactions between TRS people and Cantwell drove AA to make a public statement.
Pleasureman from MPC was friendly with the guys at TRS back in the day. In fact they even did a Daily Shoah podcast together, in 2015 I think. But they quickly turned on Enoch when it became apparent what direction he was turning to. Weev was actually a kind of lone voice defending Enoch on MPC for a while, but gradually he grew to accept PMan's wisdom.

Attached: Weev Enoch Pleasureman.png (986x867, 137K)

Weev has an all-encompassing need to be the bad guy. Of course he'd get his Lebanese girlfriend to give him a giant swastika tattoo. He's a wannabe supervillan.

In the reservation with the other indians.

He moves every couple months to the most edgy places that are still "civilized." Since 2017, he's lived in Transnistria, Donetsk Republic (in Ukraine breakway civil war) Damascus, Syria, and in West Bank Palestine. He always claims that he's mere moments from being kidnapped and executed by the CIA.

>He's a wannabe supervillan.
He's a wannabe superhacker. Not so much of a wannabe, actually. He's really living the lifestyle.

Attached: hackers_1995_rollerblading.jpg (660x393, 66K)

checked for faggot fed jew gematria digits, because weev is a faggot fed jew

Lol, please post proof. He said he left Ukraine because he was spooked. As far as anyone knows he's been in Tiraspol since 2017 and nowhere else, although he wisely stopped advertising his place of residence.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kVnrqBb6y4

Explains the Abkhazia lair he was in. Where is he now, a hollowed out volcano on the Sakhalin peninsula?

Honestly, and I'm not saying I'm not, he seem more impressionable than he thinks he is. Maybe too clever for his own good. Whatever, all this discord is unhealthy.

Attached: 1558878561341.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

lol i wonder how many fucking niggers raped the literal shit out of him

Dumbass

Attached: weev-posing-for-photo.jpg (800x422, 32K)

>meme doesn't even correspond to his msg properly

Ironic shilling I hope, schizo :^)

Send bitcoin

Attached: Andrew Weev psyop.jpg (249x165, 20K)

>raped
transgression for transgression's sake

Surely it's only possible to rape shit further into people unless you have an ice cream scoop shaped cock.

Oh really? "Not involved with any nationalist circles?"

Lol, Hubris is regularly on The Weekly Sweat with Beardson and Fuentes, they all are in constant public contact on Twitter.

Infact, one of Anglin's posts in that comment thread says the only people he endorses are Beardson, Ethan Ralph, and Fuentes.

Weev is completely sliding over this in an act of ultimate hypocrisy; the whole thread is completely ignoring it. We can't let this slide - keep pressing the issue.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-182741~2.png (1080x1565, 771K)

At least Laura Loomer and Lauren Southern changed their names and did plastic surgery not to look like Jews.
weev basically just went "how do you do fellow white nazis, look at the perfect swastika tattoo I got while I was in jail"

He got released early from jail (where he was on computer crime charges) because he agreed to become a federal informant. That's why he calls everyone a fed. He's not as smart as he thinks he is.

It's a shame because I like Andrew Anglin, I think he's funny and insightful.

streamable.com/s/a3qx7/vwkqgo

^^
Clip of Hubris on The Weekly Sweat admitting he has a close FBI contact (even going so far as to hold up his card for proof). Hubris admits he's given info to the Feds on people, and threatens to report anyone to the Feds who fucks with him or makes fun of him.

Hubris is, of course, the co-host of Beardson Beardly on The Weekly Sweat, which Fuentes appears on regularly, and which Anglin has guest appeared multiple times.

Why are Weev and Anglin glossing over this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-184821_Chrome.jpg (1080x1030, 247K)

Anglin, you have officially been caught collaborating with an admitted Fed Snitch. We are calling you out, as you have asked. We will continue to post about it, make threads about it. It is our duty. Who knows - maybe you really are being tortured and brainwashed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-185237~2.png (1080x1722, 562K)

Wtf they are total hypocrites

because morrakiu does a bit for chris cantwell, and DS doesn't like chris at all since charlottesville.

Attached: 1540190782650.gif (320x454, 1.05M)

TRS are crypto kikes and they glow in the dark? Color me surprised, I never saw it coming. Next you're going to tell me that Richard Spencer's mother has ties to the Clintons.

Attached: Mike'HalfADreidelInEveryCradle' Peinovich.png (898x1147, 2.23M)

I remember on the 504 forums weev was always starting shit. He's the guy who came up with amnats and started the class war within the alt right

He's just a shit stirrer and should be avoided

I think crywell is a faggot too btw

How does one into hacking?
Or does the fact that i have to ask already mean I am too brainlet for it

A jew made this post

Use Linux.
Kali is good.

If by 'based' you mean hes "zog puppet kike"

Then ya

Anglin has a statement on ds about it now

Why is Anglin ignoring the questions of his forum users? These are loyal guys who have been defending him since the beginning.

Why are Anglin and Weev trying to gloss over this if they have nothing to hide? Sounds exactly like what they are accusing TRS of doing about the Cantwell/Morrakiu situation.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-191352~2.png (1080x1026, 131K)

>You're all kikes that snitch to the FBI. We have proof
>No you're kikes that snitch to the FBI. We have proof
I don't know I think both sides are right.

Attached: 1503617147182.gif (389x259, 992K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-191237~2.png (1080x1024, 591K)

because anglin has been dead since sometime second half of 2018 (I challenge you to find a recording of him on a podcast or live stream since, protip: you won't) assassinated by mossad, and weev took over his account and starting working on radicalizing and splintering the wn movement on behalf of mossad

>weev
>based
maybe like 15+ years ago when he was a semi-famous edgy troll lord e-celeb

now he's just a self-hating kike snitch who couldn't hack his way out of a paper bag.

Attached: 5bb3678020000099000037e0.jpg (628x314, 24K)

From what I understand is that they judged shopped to get him in a jurisdiction with a negress judge who put him away. That his how he got off. They threw him in solitary for a long time. That is why he is so pissed.

fuck no. i'm a chad

there is enough material on the internet that you can learn from

thepiratebay.org/torrent/31103760/Udemy_-_Ethical_Hacking_With_Python__JavaScript_and_Kali_Linux

Why was his Nukes are Fake video taken down?

He made some really good points

lol no amount of surgery could ever make Laura Loomer not look like a Neanderthal Jewess. Her skull is sloped back like 45degs.

Lol he used to tweet about lifting and picking up chicks