Imagine working for this fucking guy and breaking the bad news to him about 2020

Imagine working for this fucking guy and breaking the bad news to him about 2020.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-11 16.53.52.png (595x389, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/05/politics/cnn-poll-trump-prediction-economy-issues/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LePaNDiie-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joe Biden: "In my lifetime, whites will be the absolute minority in America and it will be beautiful"
"An unrelenting stream of immigration. Nonstop"
God, I really hope he wins and the Democrats do everything they want. A non-white majority in the USA. Whites being dragged in the streets. It will be beautiful.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to just believe anything the New York Times says. Who does that?

What am I, a boomer? Just truting the New York Times as a credible source?

Are there really people out there reading the New (((York))) Times and thinking, "Damn, it's a good thing I actually read the Times!"?

Trump already accepted his defeat user, you should do the same.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-11 17.06.58.png (1391x589, 311K)

I post that source specifically to troll trumpfags.

Fuck the New York (((Times)))
Fuck boomers
Fuck trannies
Fuck fags
Fuck Jews
And FUCK jannies

Rev up those polls fellow traitors, it's votin' season again

>...according to sources familiar with his thinking

I don't give a fuck about that kike loving no-balls fag Trump.
See my post before this one to see where I stand, you dick sucking pussy fart.

By posting a source that has zero credibility in their eyes? Wouldn't the troll be more effective if the new york times article had good news for trump?

>I don't give a fuck about that kike loving no-balls fag Trump.

So why are you in this thread?

>implying it would be any different under Trump

The game was rigged from the start

To grill burgers

Attached: 8EF5B35C-E1A5-4D24-9685-9FF5AF4BD1C2.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Was the thread titled 'Donald Trump Thread'?

Seethin

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-11 17.13.01.png (1097x367, 76K)

>Was the thread titled 'Donald Trump Thread'?

It would be filtered if I did.

>2019
>still believing veracity of polls

ISHYGDDT

Yep that’s me, maddest butt in the board

Hooray the redditers are back! Class is out for summer and shilling non stop has begun again!

>The Nation
>immediately disregarded

>Muh polls
2020 salt is going to be glorious.

Attached: 1ce4fdfa2b5f7392da5715c929734f0c24bbb7605f1a578df4e2cb51c119a04c.jpg (770x430, 73K)

Except that nobody polled in those states even knows what Biden's stances are, it's just name recognition. Once the campaign starts, Trump will make a tweet about sleepy joe or something pointing out something stupid he did and then link it to his policy, the media will report it like hungry hyena's, and Trump will win every state he needs to.

What does a poll even mean right now? I don't even know what biden's policies are, hell Biden doesn't even know what his policies are, he clearly doesn't care, he gets aides to copy and paste shit from other people's work without even checking it, so the average american voter definitely does not know what Biden's policies are.

>Trump will win every state he needs to.

I know this is what you want to happen, but why do you want this to happen? Trump has shown himself to be a complete traitor.

Biden hasn’t even won the nomination yet. He could easily go down.

Trump will win again.

Attached: 7LZXt1R.jpg.png (1843x999, 131K)

Carlos Salim is a faggot and so is the failing nyt

I don't even care who gets the Dem nomination. Trump fucked his base over on every possible campaign issue. If I could I'd go back and vote for HIlldawg

Trump has shown himself to be the best president since Nixon.

Well lets just look at history, I was right last time, and seething retards such as yourself were wrong, so I get the benefit of the doubt.

Attached: 1559956539485.jpg (429x571, 35K)

>ven knows what Biden's s
The democrat shills are so desperate they are forced to come to Jow Forums. What a world.

honk honk

Attached: 9c2e5cb95f19c5c2344defa34f4750b3cbd195cef9cbf67c74f675b147139e40.jpg (400x257, 16K)

Are these the same pollsters that gave hillary a 99% chance of winning and trump only 1%?

Attached: 1559079103906.png (658x476, 64K)

He's been the best President of anyone living's lifetime. We're lucky to have him on our side.

Attached: 386b357aad1a95d2e5ea5ebcebd17261fa10aebae8628259fb3bd86ff60270a9.png (358x352, 193K)

This. Trump is amazing. True patriot.

Attached: fcd79e877f43647b2b73411f2d12b064efbbd9c93bff0545d813ed754743e6f0.jpg (720x960, 71K)

>google search to verify this story
>results are Vox, Washpo, and Salon
I'll just file it under "Things That Never Happened"

Attached: polls.png (637x419, 51K)

I wouldn't suck his dick to hard, while it was funny to meme him into office, hes fucked over gun owners more than Obama.

I didn't say he would lose, I'm asking why you WANT him to win.

Maybe if fucking Trump would build the wall or pull our troops out of Syria or do anything he promised besides cuck for Israel and ban gun parts he would be doing better.
Inb4 shill, you dumb shit drones would suck his dick if he mandated interracial couples

But for some reason they keep going "best president ever" over and over again. I just don't get it.

NY times has no credibility

Because it's impossible to know who is on my side in politics, I'll put my money on the old white guy with huge roots in the country (billion dollar real estate dynasty), a big beautiful white family with beautiful white kids and grand kids who know this country as home.

Name a better one since nixon.

>Biden has a 93% chance of winning 2020

Attached: 1559508600757.jpg (1600x1203, 162K)

Jesus, these fuckers learned nothing.
The average American opinion on trump? Since he has been in power pretty much everyone has a job, we are involved in less foreign wars, manufacturers are coming back to the USA, and the averase paycheck is fatter a bit for the first time in decades. A complete dipshit on social media but nobody who votes gives a damn about that really.

Well, you're probably right, he seems to have a real hardon for jews and fags. It would appear that whites do not have a collective friend in this world. All our leaders are useless, corrupt traitors. The vast majority of whites are brainwashed beyond the point of no return. No wonder so many anons are converting to Christianity and praying, what absolute dread those with an iq above retardation must feel.

>a big beautiful jew family with beautiful jew kids and grandkids who know Israel as home
Ftfy, people thought Bernie would be the first Jewish president but I guess not

>NYT

fake and gay, cant wait for Biden as a nominee we get to meme his child touching!

This. I can't wait.
Godspeed Mr. President

Attached: 1559843484082.gif (348x323, 1.12M)

>former trump supporter here...
This is stale pasta

Imagine working overtime to shill for the tiny amount of actual libtard progressives who hate themselves and Americans. MSM will never learn. Trump was elected because the majority of people hated the direction America was going. He's not our last hope, he's YOUR last hope.

>democrat shills are so desperate they are forced to come to Jow Forums
Kek. This is now a nigger hate thread

Attached: 1560090023307.jpg (567x845, 90K)

lol dance, Jow Forums slaves, dance!

Attached: this.png (676x654, 919K)

>muh bump stocks
Why would you sacrifice accuracy for rate of fire? Are you a side-shooting nigger?

Correct, former Trump supporter here. Your reading comprehension is commendable.

Welcome newfriend. Do you hate niggers yet?

Attached: 1560078943243.jpg (615x441, 56K)

You MIGA niggers are straight fucking retarded.

fake news nigger.
Your shilling here is making me laugh at how desperate you democrats are.

>The New York Semit

Attached: h.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>New York times
Try harder kike

shut the fuck up idiot, we are making fun of Biden. Also between Biden and Trump you know who should win. Atleast a cuck is better than a traitor!

Not sure if you're doing a 'I was just pretending to be retarded' thing. It is important that traitors go unrewarded and fail.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/05/politics/cnn-poll-trump-prediction-economy-issues/index.html
>CNN Poll: Rising share expect Trump to win in 2020

When even cnn drones admit he’s winning you are fucked

It doesn't matter who wins, there is a pandemic brewing in Los Angeles that will soon spread throughout the state and then throughout the country. The time of pestilence is upon us!

youtube.com/watch?v=LePaNDiie-w

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAxOS82MzYvb3JpZ2luYWwvMDgwNDI4LWJsYWNrLWRlYXRo (660x451, 101K)

MADAM PRESIDENT!

Attached: 6f8371c0cc1dbbb4c0cd913d50f9eac92f9406c35f0a8468151b374a01a213f9.png (657x543, 588K)

Maybe he should have delivered on his campaign promises instead of saying America needed more immigrants than ever whilst not building a wall.

They're both cuck traitors, like I said, you're fucking retarded. Enjoy the delusional stale memes and 20 year immigraton highs MIGApede! Wow! Much le based!

No poll matters until hes actually running against someone. Until there is a dem nominee none of these mean anything.

lmfao fake jew news

kill yourself

MIGA = democrat and kike shills.

What are you insinuating here Boomer?

Wait, wait, wait. So you're saying that fucking over his base on 2A, immigration, and barely doing shit about trade will damage his 2020 prospects?

Biden's only policy is "I'm not Trump". He has no chance.

It's obvious you fucking retarded shill. Trump will win in 2020 and we will Keep America Great!

Even if he had delivered on every single one of his promises and built a gigantic wall he still would have lost. In the key states many of his older voters have died off whilst countless millions of non-Whites have now reached voting age. He's likely known this from the beginning.

SeeHe literally has every historical trend behind him to win

The demographic change isn't that quick. Before you can gain new voters, rule #1 is to keep the ones you have. Trump has failed to keep Rule #1 but he is trying to court the LGBT vote and the gun control "moderates". It ain't happening.

I kind of want him to lose to watch Jow Forums have a full blown meltdown.

you forgot your pic

Attached: sure you are.png (799x603, 533K)

No m8 the left has never recovers the votes they need while moving more to the left you have it backwards

Anyone who voted for trump as a centrist because of the liberals alienating them are only more alienated

Literally nigger reparations are on the ticket for all major candidates this take around lol win middle America with that on a live debate

And then two years later you're going to be shitposting about Biden. The contrarian swing on this site is so retarded.

>muh (((polls)))

Attached: jewyorktimes.jpg (602x293, 45K)

Do you mean the shill swing?

You know a golden prediction we all know is true when trump wins the anti trump shit is going to stop on this site for two reasons
We all knew he was for Israel the first time and voted for him
And there won’t be a third term

This is reality

That's the only burgers you will every see. Stay hangry.

It's not like polls showed Hillary would win in a landslide and that Trump had no "path to 270" 2016, or anything.

>The demographic change isn't that quick.
Cruz nearly lost Texas to a slobbering incompetent. A psychotic sheboon lost Georgia by a sliver. It's happening and will only be worse by 2020.

>ignores comment, cites CNN

Jesus Christ

Attached: joestroke.jpg (931x524, 47K)

If your theory is correct, Trump should have been deporting the illegals with their U.S. Citizen kids. But what has he been doing?

>Do you mean the shill swing?

Could be that. When Trump got elected I predicted Jow Forums was going to start turning on him in a year or two, not that Jow Forums is one person, it's not even about politics, but the psychology of the average user here is to SEEK OUT contrarianism, when they win or think they're in the majority -- they shift their opinion. They don't want to be associated with the "other" people in the majority group.

They immediately turn. They hold Trump to all sorts of retarded standards just so they can say he failed, just to join in the chorus. It's just how Jow Forums operates. Every time "we" like something, we turn on it when it succeeds and gets popular. Jow Forums always has to see itself as the loner underdog in the struggle of life.

On top of paid-shills too, mixing all of this up.

((( The New York Times))) /thread.

This is the future you want.

Attached: 3F1082DB-02C6-4E31-940E-20BF51496569.jpg (1024x820, 183K)

He is saying that more retarded, corrupt foreigners will be elected to politicial office. You should listen to him, he knows all too well a lesson we're about to find out.

Believe it or not not everybody is a Democrat who doesn't like Trump. Some of us have fucking eyes and brains and can see how he's a fucking snake

Attached: MIGAtards_Believe_This.png (699x969, 38K)

>he thinks the userbase of Jow Forums is static
Your entire frame of analysis is wrong. Re-evaluate your opinions my dude.

Oh man how great our country is! No wall, record high illegals and Israel money, soldiers still all over the world, faker and more ridiculous economic numbers than over Obama, California giving illegals free health insurance. Keep that Trump train rolling baby!

(((Trump))) is a jew. He can only win by lying, cheating and deception. I'm glad that people who work for him are decent enough to tattletale on him.

Attached: 1555178470824.gif (700x1042, 1.57M)

I voted for Trump in 2016. Not sure if I'm convinced enough to do it again.

Look, I agree with you. But what are you doing about it? I'm barred from running for office for the next few years so at best I can contribute to campaigns and spread redpills, which I do, but what you are doing? Do you even at least spread IOTBW?

Do you intend on wrestling against flesh and blood?