What does Jow Forums think about Gay pride parades?

What does Jow Forums think about Gay pride parades?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_LGBT_events

Attached: biggest parades in Europe.png (2100x1525, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaineScalph/status/1138259342300504064
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_man_of_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A sign of a sick, shithole of a world.

>turkey
>europe
I see this a lot lately. (((Somebody))) is trying to subtlety change the public's perception of what europe is. And they do it with seemingly benign things such as this. A poll here and a graph there that show turkey as being a european country. We know turkey is not European but if a normie sees stuff like that they wills tart to believe it

Israel is also included stop bitching

I actually didn't notice that at first. But my point about turkey still stands

they suck dick

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

they happened in Istanbul which is in Europe though

Absolutely useless. It does nothing to push for homosexual rights or whatever, causes more people to hate them, is a parade aimed to present thr most degenerate aspects of vulgar display. But the biggest thing is that its an event for corporations to rake in mad dosh from all the gullible idiots who buy into the pride month nonsense. Free ads and virtue signaling to boost profits.
Pride events are a disaster on all fronts.

They say its to show off all the work they put into getting here. That they celebrate the fact they can celebrate and be open without being beaten up. I say it just shows that it was a mistake to change that opinion. Im not against homosexuals, i just hate these prancing fags and made up bullshit nonsense groups that have no difference, just a different name so they can fill their bios with things that can crop up their empty and pathetic existence. I also hate the fact that they push away psychology and mental health and instead of helping someone understand who they are, they just confuse them.
The only rights they care about is being disgusting for the sake of being allowed to cause shocking displays for attention. These people couldnt care less about basic homosexuals.

Attached: 1558199782976.gif (300x169, 842K)

>Iceland - population 300 000
>gay pride with 100 000 people

Intresting
Using gay tourism to boost the economy of a small country ?

Does Israel even count though, it is just tel awiw.

Seems fake. The Dutch should as least be quadrupled. I live in an open mental hospital.

But istanbul is not european. Maybe 1000 years ago it was but you would be hard pressed to find a single pure european in all of turkey now

Careful friend, before you know it you will be accused of being sane and locked up.

Turkey has been considered European for centuries. They were called the sick man of Europe in WW1 for a reason.

well Tel Aviv is a huge part of their country

>iceland
30% of the population
I'm sorry WHAT?!

Turkey is not in Europe.

they happened in Istanbul retard. also Israel is included too. Stop bitching

whats the fastest way to commit suicide?

Attached: 1559661983747.jpg (1024x679, 117K)

So what.

>Turkey has been considered European for centuries. They were called the sick man of Europe in WW1 for a reason.

reason beeing, that they held parts of europe - the balkan..greece and such. the term was coined in the 19th century, way before WW1. We germans called it more correctly the sick man on the bosperus

Constantinople is in Europe.

Opening your borders to millions of niggers.

Iceland had one third of it's total population go to these parades

what a disgrace

Attached: b (1549).jpg (600x800, 82K)

>degenerate aspects of vulgar display
Don't you have kinks yourself? I think the whole point of having "vulgar displays" at pride events is to allow people to not be ashamed of what their into or who they love. I think straight people who are into BDSM or pup hoods should be allowed at pride too.

Now, the minute they start allowing scat pride floats at pride events, I'll start agreeing with you.

fbpb

Something being "sick" is subjective.

typical jude, defending degeneracies

>implying I think about gay pride parades.

There are literally 14 million Jews in the world do you think all of them go on Jow Forums.

>Israel

Why (((they))) are pushing Israel on Europe?

Also you know that plenty of Jews hate gay people right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

I think that's 1 million+ people that need to die

I'm gay and hate them, it gives all of us a bad fucking name and image.

user the fact that you feel shame over the fact that your gay is 100% on you, not the people who go to pride parades.

Have some pride in yourself.

faggot

*you're

>Hey guys, we should totally allow degeneracy
>Oh no, but not degeneracy past some arbitrary line! Then I'll suddenly support common sense
People like you will shift your goalposts until they're literally bringing in tranny freakshows to rape your kids at school on livestream in the name of "tolerance and acceptance"

if he had pride he wouldn't be taking cocks up his ass

I don't feel ashamed to be gay. The image (((they))) put out of gay people give us a bad rep.
Most people think all gays are degenerate filthy pedos because of this.

user kids became trannies long before "tranny freakshows" started coming to schools.

Killing all of them is not gonna solve anything.

What's so bad about liking men and masculinity? Do you hate men or something?

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (329x67, 5K)

>Most people think all gays are degenerate filthy pedos because of this.
lol no.

Only Muslims and people on Jow Forums think like this, not "everyone"

Based East Europe

Attached: fagwest.png (2100x1525, 893K)

Stop being a dramatic bitch user lol

I thought you were a man.

Those who reject God are in turn rejected by him. If I were you I would buy a Bible, read it every day and vow never to touch another man; with the understanding of eternal consequences if I do.

it's not masculinity, most gays are effeminate feminists, fuck off you retard.

If all the gay people in Europe were killed people would come after eastern Europeans next.

You know I'm right.

>f-fuck off retard!!!!!

You wish you were as masculine as gay people.

Attached: BEARS-WEEK-2018-WHITE-NIGHT-137.jpg (2592x1728, 722K)

Bring it on bitches

Attached: hellogoodbye.jpg (500x395, 93K)

I don't believe anything kikes tell me, including jesus.

Believing in the Bible isn't masculine at all.

You're just a bitch who cries over what a book says all the time lol

Yup same here, noticed it , they figured the 4.000.000 refugees Turkey holds captive can get a quick ride to Germany if they put roaches in the EU. That plus 20 M mongoloid roach who will fill the continent with unassimilatable enclaves.

Most gays hate women period. It's just the "OUT AND PROUD" fags that are like that.

I don't hate women, in fact I'm glad I'm not at the mercy of my desire to fuck a chick lol

I love fucking my bros tho.

I think that degeneracy and sodomy should be punished with dead or at least severe beatings. But unfortunately the embassies of (((USA))), Israel, (((UK))) & other Western shitholes support them and our government does whatever they wish. Well, at least we always have several anti-gay parades as well. Our Church, nationalist organizations and several political parties are at least anti-fag.

Attached: vsgayaggression.png (1240x777, 2.21M)

In ww1 roaches were still in europe , they got finally expelled a little later only to come back in 1923

A photo from the most recent ''pride'' parade in Sofia.

Attached: ((())).png (1067x713, 1.36M)

imagine falling for their traps and lies just because they have a pussy.
I'm so happy i'm immune to their manipulation tactics.

>Believing in the Bible isn't masculine at all.
True I dont know any young chad thats into that shit, only gamma males, not even betas and grannies are into that shit, occasionally some politician comes for photo shoot, so whenever I see a male guy preaching about this bullshit I imagine him being sickly poor fuck with shit ton of issues.

Attached: churchguy.jpg (317x211, 14K)

all 3 have gyno and I bet you they have effeminate mannerism and behavior , look at their faces, they have feminine features too.
i'm 10 times more masculine.

I think obsessing over your country is just as degenerate.

Fuck we are anglo-tier
frenchies unexpectedly good

proof?

based georgianon

Really big mystery on why there's still homophobia in 2019

twitter.com/ShaineScalph/status/1138259342300504064

Attached: fags.png (552x529, 346K)

read

I really don't care what the main exporters of LGBT freakness think.

based Ireland

>all 3 have gyno
Those are called pecs you retard. Don't you know masculine features when you see them?

You're not half the man as gay bears are.

Attached: bears-bear3.jpg (540x398, 53K)

i hope they get visited by peaceful trucks.

you are just one guy, dumbass and if you take cocks up your ass you are automatically effeminate, if you had any honor left you would rub dicks and thighs like the Ancient Greeks did, not let yourself be penetrated.

I bet you cry like a bitch over some chicks traditional Bulgarian garb all the fucking time because you're a bitch for some country.

Well you're a slave to a woman's body.

Once again, you're just mad because you'll never know how to truly appreciate the male figure.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_man_of_Europe
The ottoman empire was called the sick man but the sick man of europe was never a thing. Turks are not genetically european. If the turks are european then so are the gypsies and jews

:'(

Why are you so angry? You know gays know other gays right?

no, look at their nipples, only steroidtards have those because their hormonal levels are all messed up and they have high Estrogen along with Testosterone.
but look at their faces too, no visible browridge, spic noses, they look effeminate. I know for sure you are fucking twink shithead writing all this retarded bullshit, go get fucked by gay niggers.
wrong, loser. I'm a volcel.
i'm not angry, I just like insulting everyone on Jow Forums.

>Only Muslims and people on Jow Forums think like this, not "everyone"
they don’t just think like this they say it out loud too, the others just think

Fag on the right has gyno.

spain gay as fuck

Ohh okay, I hope you find happiness ones day.

Well the JIDF did confirm they come here. So I'd say thousands if not tens of thousands do.

I hope you'll stop pretending to be masculine, you limp-wristed cuck

see, fascism in spain made them gay

>he has gyno!!!111

I don't think any of you know what gynecomastia actually is.

Attached: gynacaomastia-new-left-2-282139653.jpg (640x426, 32K)

You're a fucking self-proclaimed volcel because you can't fuck a chick and you're telling people who actually enjoy the company of men that they're not masculine?

top LOL

that's a bad case and that guy is higher body fat, just google gyno and you'll find tons of bodybuilder with those nipples.

and I bet most of those bodybuilders are straight men too.

Sure thing, keep pushing people away. That'll end well.

Attached: cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

During my years in college, there were more homos than normal men. And things probably have gotten worse in these 4-5 years.

We use to be a nation that comitted genocides because of God and stuff.

If you really knew how bad things really are

Attached: 1554916378586.jpg (2000x1500, 695K)

wrong, that would make me an incel, I just don't care to fuck a woman. I have rejected women.
you don't just enjoy company of men, you like taking the position of a female and get drilled like. how stupid are you faggot?

Are you saying I'm pushing people away?

>and I bet most of those bodybuilders are straight men too.
forget about the gyno, it’s the effeminate manners and the voice that are disgusting

ohh fuck meant that for

Look at of these (((coincidences)))

utter state of spain

user, gay men enjoy the comradery of other men infinitely more than straight people do. Straight men want to just fight each other all the time over some girl. You know I'm right.

There are plenty of gay men who don't have effeminate sounding mannerisms and voices. Sounds to me like you've never met an actual gay person in your life