If you're getting an engineering degree to work for corporations

Then you are contributing to the degradation and death of humanity. All modern technologies are a shit show to keep people in the slave state. (((They))) want you to make them more money while enslaving and killing your fellow people. That means upgrading the outdated petrol engine so that wage money from oil will keep flowing. Creating 5g devices that will fry your daughter's brain. Creating smart phones that are programmed to slow down after new releases; to stimulate the capitalist economy. If you haven't known already, (((they))) have technology that will make your eyes water. Orgone devices that heal all known diseases. Car sized anti-gravity vehicles that travel you to the moon in just seconds. Stargates that connect to mars and other solar-systems. Devices that force the conciseness into the astral world. Devices that clone an entire body in just minutes. Devices that transfer the soul into other bodies. Life extensions that set you back to the healthiest state of your genetic self. A pill you swallow that gives you immunity to space radiation. And the list goes on and on.

Attached: 4124242215.jpg (598x378, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/slp/braided-lightning-cable/49sqndsca9dq9jx
youtube.com/results?search_query=hampstead cover up interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All I want is for someone to engineer a mobile phone charging cable that doesn’t fray and short out.

Attached: 04C29C7B-F679-45A8-9592-0F0880146774.jpg (189x267, 9K)

This guy right here is why we're not traveling faster than light.

Attached: f6d29249-brendan-eich.jpg (650x365, 27K)

Those Amazon Basics cables are pretty good and cheap too.

I make sure to work only for douchiest ones.
I've worked for MLM, straight up ponzi once, a b2b service for car dealerships, and a company that sells direct to home.
I make sure that my existence causes this society only harm.

Attached: 1558942705859.jpg (200x243, 12K)

>making money bad
>food bad
Sure thing commrad

Attached: IMG_1875.jpg (1988x3056, 1.74M)

I have literally never had this problem. Is it just an iToddler thing?

It's a big problem with the Apple-supplied cables, I've had two fray just like OPs pic. Cheap garbage.

This post reaks of undereducated poorfag

I repair and/or reinforce the ends of such cables with electrical tape and plastidip. You can also buy better cables or get those cable protectors (often shaped like animals, so almost as good as rejecting the industrial revolution and its consequences).

pic related is a well-used Samsung cable that was looking as bad or worse than OP's pic before I fixed it

Attached: cable repaired and reinforced with electrical tape and plastidip.jpg (2001x2001, 2.48M)

>Then you are contributing to the degradation and death of humanity.
good, how do I start?

Wow Communists really are retarded

Get a braided one, much stronger and cheaper than the $50 apple charges

Seriously how do people do that to their cables? I've been using the same one for 6 years.

Who cares, if I don’t somebody else will, might as well make some cash along the way

I was put on this world as a tech redpilled autist. I will not have offspring but will fight for truth. Every. Fucking. Day.

If you’re pulling and twist any cable it will break.
Nigger how much iq do you have?
Based on your posts you may be retarded...

Apple sells itape for this exact reason.
Only $99/roll

Attached: fusechicken_titan.jpg (1411x1500, 180K)

I'm getting an engineering degree to work for the future organisation todt. I will personally be the holocauster tycoon that designs the rail network that dumps yids into a swimming pool for electrocution.

Attached: 0nk6tqrk41m11.jpg (720x916, 82K)

>t. LAGS major

>When the Israeli is the only one with some sense in the thread but everyone ignores him
Leaf knows that feel user

Attached: D06BACEE-5A0A-4AB4-A997-43A08223BC04.jpg (640x452, 61K)

I have never had a phone cable fray on me, I think you're doing something wrong

>If you're getting an engineering degree to work for corporations

Im not reading your post, just wanted to let you know thats exactly what I did. They pay me 115k a year right now and I'm only 28.

Enjoy your pathetic life.

Finished my engineering degree in HVAC and Sprinkler systems, go ahead and tell my why im ruining this word

Attached: 1518126925247.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Anti-technologist movements and anarcho-primitivism are the ultimate slave morality.

It's the ultimate cope. People that can't mentally handle the complexities of living life in modern society so they think we should all have to regress to middle age feudalism in order to soothe their neuroticism and butthurt feels. Their entire idea is "I can't be great so nobody in humanity should great!". That is the very definition of slave morality.

Ted Kaczynski was a mentally ill faggot and so are you.

Attached: 1559322116564.png (749x500, 147K)

>not designing the infrastructure, technology, and weaponry of a future white ethnostate
pretty bluepilled desu senpai

It's an issue for anyone who is using their phone while it's charging.
Obvious solutions are to have multiple phones (requires money), put phone down and wait for it to charge (requires willpower) or charge while you sleep or busy (requires ability to plan).
So as you would expect some people destroy their cables.

>Based on your posts you may be retarded
>1 post by this ID
no ur posts is retarded

I beat the shit out of anything I own. That cable was getting shoved in pockets and backpacks with very little care for years before it reached that state--it actually held up a lot better than I expected.

Again, never had this problem. I think they're just supplying shitty cables.

>115k is alot

Get a load of this shabbos goy

Fucking based

Thats pretty massive, I got a starting salary on about 36k/y but with some experience Im told it grows real fast.

I'm getting an engineering degree (mechanical) so I can get a steady, in demand job, that won't get automated and will allow me to provide for my family until I die. I don't care about any consequences beyond that, it's out of my control. Worrying about things you can't control is a waste of time.

Oh they sure do, but somehow I still didn't break any.

115k is a lot. Even in America, where the average household income is around 55k.

The fraying cord is a feature so that you know when it's time to replace with the new model Lightning Speed Charge and Sync Cable so that your phone is always charging as quickly as possible.

Nigger. You retarded big time

I have a job lined up, will pay 28k in bongs. Engineers here are not paid very well until they get chartered status, which takes about 5 years. Average chartered engineer earns about 55k in bongs.

Yup, my Note 8 cable is fine after 2 years. Use the phone while its charging all the time, same with my car charger, same cable.

36k is pretty terrible. I started at I think around 70k, and two years later I'm at 90k.

S C H I Z O P H R E N I A

I'm sorry you have to handle your technology with kid gloves because you can't afford to replace cheap cables and electrical tape once or twice a decade.

Living costs, taxes, etc, etc are different in all countries so comparing salaries between countries is a not very good. Though generally it is true that Muricans get paid the most, but they also have to pay for a bunch of stuff we don't have to.

Considered emigrating?

>Are you at top of the societal chain/pyramid?
>Are you the one who decides how and where technology is used ? (Israel developed 5g but doesn't want to use it)
>Do you have enough money to outlast automation and financial crises?
>How will you prevent your children from being enslaved using technology and propaganda? (Yes it, will happen you dumbfuck... unless you live in LALALAND!)

If you can't answer 1 of those then you ARE A FUCKING SLAVE!

Apple makes them that way on purpose we have had anti fray wires forever. Stop buying apple.

No, he is right. All our bright, clever engineers are going to research and develop some very technologically advanced chains for the masses. Weightless chains, beloved by all. I can feel them coiling around us as we speak, it's no surprise you defend their velvet caress.

>doesn't understand what slave morality is
Don't respond to my posts.

Maybe, but the country I'm considering won't pay me much more, once you take living costs into account.

Get a job, then have sex.

>Leafs and Jews
>perfect match
why am I not surprised

Why not answer one of my questions then Mr. Smartass?

Yeah except you pay nearly as much as the Canadians for everything.

Why not read what slave morality is before making a retarded post, retard?

Correct. Apple is when Design is more important than Engineering.

amazon.com/slp/braided-lightning-cable/49sqndsca9dq9jx

>Then you are contributing to the degradation and death of humanity.

No, you know what is? People who sit on a Polish Death-Soap Masturbation forum and do nothing but spin their wheels in the mud all day and shit on people who are actually doing work, making, designing, imagining, creating. Artists, authors, scientists, engineers are all less of a waste of oxygen and resources than you. You can't make anything because of your position on the IQ curve, so instead you decide to take a fat, steaming shitpost on anyone who does. Instead of ripping a new asshole into the managers and businessmen responsible, you somehow feel pushed to intersperse your sad life eating highly processed waste chicken meat and loading items onto shelves by acting no better than the Jew in producing nothing of value and corroding the moral of productivity.

You know nothing of what you say being true or even remotely possible aside from what's being spoonfed to you or what you read in a fiction novel like the shitlibs who foil Harry Potter onto everything.

>(((they))) have technology that will make your eyes water. Orgone devices that heal all known diseases.
>Devices that transfer the soul into other bodies
>Life extensions that set you back to the healthiest state of your genetic self.
>A pill you swallow that gives you immunity to space radiation.

No, we don't have these things because (((they))) can't even keep a lid on spying on literally every civilian on Earth without concerned whistleblowers along every step of the process keeping critical information like that available to the public. Do you know how many people need to be involved in the research, production, transport, usage of those wonders you say? At least a few hundred thousand for every distinct item in the set. And I guarantee you that almost every one of them has more of a functioning moral compass than you.

Attached: tiresomepepe.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

>Then you are contributing to the degradation and death of humanity
Imagine being a humanist in 2019. Cringe.

Attached: 395.png (1024x475, 323K)

where's that, Aus? Canada? I was considering Aus but the fact they're bringing social credit into Darwin has me rattled. Don't want to move somewhere as fucked as here.

More like the virgin Transhumanist vs the Chad Overmann

Denmark (where my missus is from).
Social credit? What do you mean, like the system in China?

This is why you shouldn't come to Jow Forums unless you have a triple digit IQ and some common sense. You know those "why Jow Forums breaks people", "Jow Forums is a hurtbox" screencaps? Otherwise you lose the plot and end up like that "...nightmare alternate reality entirely fueled by memes" memeball.
>sage even though this isn't the lowest IQ thread I've seen today

Lmao look at this retard:

So you think that by replacing your body with mechanical parts that were possibly made by some jew tech firm in Israel you are going to become some sort of evolved super human and not a slave that does what his ((masters)) want with the push of a button?

You are the definition of a goy.

Tell me, have you managed to disable every spying function in every piece of technology that you own?

No?

Well then you aren't going to control future tech either since it will be much more advanced and much harder to reverse engineer too.

Attached: 054347f4f5befac63c832bd82e5521c3f39470-v5-wm[1].jpg (640x920, 52K)

If you don't live in a nightmare alternate reality after browsing Jow Forums for 6+ months you're either a drooling tard who can't comprehend true darkness, or you've been brainwashed to the point where you're incapable of letting go of the Matrix.

>treating this website as anything other than memes and shitposting

@216021067
Didn't I tell you to not bother responding to my posts until you read the definition of "slave morality"?

Keep coping and jerking off to Uncle Ted.

>i-i-i-it's just s-s-s-satire
I get it, Sadiq Khan-san.

Jesus christ, so many cope engineercel autists in this thread. As an architect I hate having to manage you impotent virgins on a daily basis.

There's a lot of loonies on here, just keep that in mind.

Ah Denmark is very aesthetically pleasing, and quite based from what I've heard.
Yes, the exact same scheme as in China. If it spreads it'll definitely put a bullet in the head of my antipodean dream.

Since we are on the subject of engineering, what is a BS in Engineering Technology?

OP is an interstellar super faggot, but he's right about petrol engines.

How gay

>he doesn't look Jow Forums shit up on his own time
Like I said, brainwashed. Realizing Luciferianism is a real thing ain't nice, it ain't nice at all, but you're better off crashing now than later. I suggest you watch these vids
>youtube.com/results?search_query=hampstead cover up interview
and figure out of preteen kids can memorize stories and details like that to tell AND REPEAT for hours on end.

You wouldn't be here if you didn't know something was up.

Bachelor of Science.

Have sex and have kids

Anker cables are decent

Is that supposed to be a joke or an insult, or both? I can't tell. Why not call me a racist or a Nazi while you're at it?

Attached: smiling-in-caucasian.png (499x592, 177K)

If you buy something from Apple you deserve what's coming to you.

Attached: MSI-mocks-Apple-Pro-Display-XDR.jpg (1207x679, 67K)

I meant what is engineering technology? Is it any way related to being an engineer or is it just a meme degree for POC to stupid to go into a real engineering program?

Jokes on you. I'm becoming an engineer to make my robot waifu a reality.

Attached: 10dfc45fb46d03de434450cd82000659c2cb54be.jpg (554x944, 603K)

I have no idea. Post the degree program syllabus, I might be able to comment on it.

The point is that you shouldn't visit Jow Forums unless you can handle the redpills, the bullshit, and the psyops; and more importantly, not get swallowed up by any of them. Yes there is a lot of truth here, and some might even say wisdom, but those nuggets are buried beneath an endless sea of noise, which tend to be indescernable. You shouldn't come here unless you have the intelligence and individuality to discern between them, lest you end living in an alternate reality fueled entirely by memes. I guess what I'm saying is a general/practical ammendum to the hurtbox cap. That's all fren.

>Why not call me a racist or a Nazi while you're at it?
Because I'm also a racist and a nazi.

>There's a lot of loonies on here, just keep that in mind.

The only thing left in your mind when I'm finished with you will be the shards of your factured skull.

It's a very comfy country and the salaries are high, but you will pay a lot in various taxes and the language is a pain in the arse to learn for English speakers.

I'm very scared, truly terrified, fatty.

I'm sorry, it's not gonna work. That's like wanting to immerse yourself in Copperfield tier magic and becoming a magician.

The magic goes away once you know the illusions involved. You no longer see the beautiful painting your doodle was turned into by a neural network - instead you see every minute artifact in it. The general advice is
>if you wish to truly enjoy something, never acquire mastery in it

Give me a minute. I'm looking for it now.

And I'm saying my point is that if you've failed to grasp that the Western normie culture is an illusory dream world standing on top of a hell scape that's thousands of years old, you've missed the point so thoroughly I have no way to help you.

In other words, after seeing all you've seen here, if you still share a vocabulary for the world - let alone the world itself - with normies, you've been brainwashed into rejecting the scary truth for a dream world not unlike the one in The Matrix.

These animals don’t pay attention to which way they plug in their charger. They just grab it and monkey it in there, resulting in the cable end getting twisted in all kinds of fucked up ways, fraying to hell and the strands of wire within the insulation eventually snap.

Doing the right things for the wrong reasons is a thing, you know.

>one post by this ID
>doesn't post any evidence for the technology he claims exists

Ha ha ha, true.

If you think you can 'handle' the reddest redpills, you don't know jack shit, you ignorant little bitch.

I use the same micro usb wire to charge my current phone that I got back with my first Droid 2. How do people do this to wires?

>nano-IPS
>HDR 600 certified
>98% DCI-P3 color gamut
these things mean something to some people

Well at least those people get an actual product, meanwhile Applefags continue to justify their status symbol tech.
Cant wait to see all the commercials with niggers and rappers being used to promote their products.

STEM dropout detected

Attached: 1554140090346.jpg (785x731, 101K)

So many western tech whoreshippers in this thread completely unaware pajeets and chongs will replace what they do for peanuts. These cheap labor tech drones will of course no doubt continue to follow the orders and direction of enlightened chosen nose tribe and their goyish deputies in military, industry and culture. This sounds like demoralization, but we all know deep down things (in the west) will continue to get worse before they get better and I hope it doesnt take 1000 years before it starts getting better.

Only NPCs break their charging cables like that. People with an internal monolog do not have that problem.

Attached: 1557092235807.jpg (890x852, 118K)

you're a sellout
Strawmanning much? This isn't anti-tech. It's anti-corporate tech. Look into what technology solar warden is using.
There is no need to invent new tech at this point. Exposing the hidden technology is what needs to be done. Your tax money goes to the "military" (a cover for the advanced-tech dark projects). How do you feel about working for something that will never get to use?
Engineers that build 5g technology are all less of a waste of oxygen and resources than a neet who exposes 5g? kike detected
>No, we don't have these things because (((they))) can't even keep a lid on spying on literally every civilian on Earth without concerned whistleblowers along every step of the process keeping critical information like that available to the public. Do you know how many people need to be involved in the research, production, transport, usage of those wonders you say? At least a few hundred thousand for every distinct item in the set.
More than one hundred thousand people worked on the Manhattan Project and the nuclear bomb's information was successfully kept secretive. If the information is too severe, they will threaten to kill your family. That scares about most people.

youre not using apple thats why