How are interracial/mixed couples treated like in your country?

We are getting more and more tolerant with every passing year. I see more coalburning couples than Russian on Russian, it's all too common across Russia.

This is the average Russian couple in 2019.

Attached: 1560049832610.jpg (960x960, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=d6c_1471883479
youtube.com/watch?v=wrwtUn3go5o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good old 2ch refugees

Is this a known character on 2ch? He posts like half a dozen of these a day

No, its just what 2ch does in general. Idk what's their endgame really. Make anons mad, I guess

>In 2017, Quebec City's population included 3% "visible minorities"
I don't really know what living with so-called minorities is like desu.

he looks 100% like borat

become Nico from GTA4 and throw molotov cocktails at them

Attached: 1529033200112.jpg (720x720, 26K)

I am yet to see one in Serbia. Different ethnicities mostly stick to their own kind and Gypsies are universally hated for acting like subhumans.

Baх кaкoй джeгит

Here in Canada the trend is for Arab, Negro and Asian girls to date white guys. This is especially true of Arab girls, who are the first generation free from the shackles of Muslim doctrine and view the white man as a sort of "knight in shining armor". Nobody really has any issues with it. Arab families know better than to make fools out of themselves after journeying all this way for a better life, so her brothers and fathers distract themselves with video games and professional sports on the television screen.

Attached: XASD35.jpg (800x1184, 1016K)

He looks pretty white by American standards.

Except for the fringe left in big cities no one actually approves of this sort of behaviour here.

Look at my flag.
Do I even have to say more?

Its different in the states here in burger land, but since I'm from Florida there's a lot of racial tension between niggers and spics so race mixing is usually answered with daughters getting beat.

most man hate them and insult them, only a few cucks are ok with this but i never see any one in real life,only in internet
womans fucking love interracial couples and probably 99,9% polish womans want black boyfriend
thats a fact

Borat is a Jew

All the white country is fucked, except Iceland maybe.

Attached: 1538332053-1538327139856.jpg (960x954, 95K)

And Poland, Belarus, Lithuania

this is a natasha thread :^)

we're all under zog control. they use entartaining industry to push race mixing and shit like

its over white boyz xD

they're virtue signaled on social media but ignored in real life

fucking vile man

Attached: disgust.jpg (628x360, 16K)

American Nigga pickup Russian models in China:
liveleak.com/view?t=d6c_1471883479

Learn, boys :)

>I see more coalburning couples than Russian on Russian, it's all too common across Russia.

fucking liar

either paid shill or just stupid low-tier trolling beta-kid

Do you say nothing when you see them? That's some pussy shit the Russia. Spit on the shitskin and publicly shame the whore.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE

Attached: nigbtfo.jpg (640x1231, 101K)

>Is this a known character on 2ch? He posts like half a dozen of these a day

2ch and sosach. ant nest of all scums in Russia's internet.

That's not what I saw in Russia though

Beating up foreign students for no reason is nigger behavior.

they are russian though? left wing cucks?
or not actually russian?

Kek

Nigger rekt lmao

Attached: 1560029383272.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Poland and Lithiuania is on the EU, and Belarus is on the mainland.

Attached: 1552604349-733abe4bd893db284b3daf04ae15340bb40c3627.jpg (768x512, 144K)

niggers don't belong in Europe. It's a be nig or get nigged world out there. I wouln't hesitate to beat the shit out of niggers in Eastern Europe. Fuck half the reason I really want to visit desu is so I can beat the fuck out of niggers.

Just get the government to deport them Cleetus.

I highly doubt he "dindu nuffin".
Remember that story from the Balkans, where a few niggers had the shit beaten out of them by a bunch of Greeks and Serbs? The media kikes were screeching about it the same way, but it turns out that the niggers were making overt passes and even groping white women in the club/restaurant. Then they got into a fight and it escalated.

In any case--while ideally someone who isn't doing anything won't be harmed for it, like a tourist simply visiting while respecting the locals--given the absence of laws preventing mixing, blacks should not be in white countries for any reason.

I am mexican (castizo) how do you think a chad like me would fare in Russia, do girls like tanned spanish types?? I missed the world cup but I heard russian women were going crazy

he was black so he would steal something or rape someone eventually

if I ever see a nigger I'm gonna bash his skull for fun lolz :D we need to send them a message - they're not welcome here

Pickup girls in Moscow by speaking english:
youtube.com/watch?v=wrwtUn3go5o

way easier to beat their ass than to have them deported. EE still has the soviet system of allowing niggers in to study. no one ever voted on it, it would be best to repeal that

Haтaшкoшизик, кaк ты cюдa дoбpaлcя?

.t Chang.

Sorry, but the days where we behave "civilized" ie. let you fuck around in our homelands, are slowly coming to an end. You will not use the white mans good nature against him ever again. It will not work.

We could use a bit of nigger behavior if it stops us becoming a nigger country

Attached: Fucking Niggers.jpg (815x358, 36K)

>if I ever see a nigger I'm gonna bash his skull for fun lolz :D we need to send them a message - they're not welcome here

hell fucking yeah. may I recommend you visit Ternopil? I hear they have plenty of niggers there to beat up for free. And you'll probably get some free beer for it as well.

Most attractive women by race

1 Mena
2 “Latina
3 Asian
4 white
5 black
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Attached: 08172B27-9B2C-45E5-A177-84751C05FCE9.jpg (671x741, 167K)

Nice try, Navalny.

>I see more coalburning couples than Russian on Russian

No you dont. Thats physically impossible. Interracial relationships are 3% of the population.

STFU and quit being a little propaganda spreading cunt...thats what your fathers before you did and it failed you.

Dumb nigger...

tolerated but looked down upon

Attached: b (1453).jpg (593x539, 87K)

I am half med from South America but I am friends with many full and half Eastern Europeans. Many of them carry knifes and niggers often overstep boundaries. They also never fight alone which often leads to
severe beatings or worse when it comes to fights. Based af

>Ternopil
the fuck? don't tell me (((they))) started importing niggers to Ukraine. i thought it's a white ethnostate

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

what on earth are these guys thinking
such an obviously poor choice

>mixed couples
I only see two russians

Czechs, Slovaks and Lithuanians are based.

Attached: bfg2ndh786fz.png (1912x1956, 263K)

stupid fucking soviet school shit is still around. (((They))) offer afticans education in exchange for lofty sums of money.

Of course they are based, all of them hate Russians.

fucking france

we don't talk about it. but nobody likes it

You live with more... you just don't see them

This. I am half Argentinian-Italian and I have always gotten some minor shit thrown at me for that. If these are even real the people lied.

And hence I doubt this:

>it's all too common across Russia
haven't seen even one in several years. Unless you count tatars or so, though it's mostly tatar/bashkir women with russian men instead of the other way around.

Attached: 1554393978994.jpg (1280x960, 200K)

Wo the fuck care about Miss Universe titles? The average woman in some regions looks better than the majority of title holders, unironically....

Attached: 1557064336640.gif (320x240, 1.15M)

WHAT?! Russia was to be our last hope!

Russia is cucked even more than Sweden.
When I visit Moscow I only see Russian women with Tajiks, Caucasians and even Niggers.
Most Russian women are marrying foreigners (mostly shitskins) and most Russian men are dying.
Russians are being replaced by Central Asians. Russia is suffering demographic replacement faster than any other country on earth.

Are you retarded? Russia is hyper-cucked

OP is a lying kike

med bvll breeding material ;)

proofs

They are disdained, especially by older people. I would say that at leas 80 + % of the population is against racial mixed couples. And there are very often cases of violence against mudskins and their white whores.

Attached: bg_family.jpg (600x749, 158K)

this guy is retarded, he is on payroll or something like that. He writes always the same, post the same pictures and he works everyday.

This.

med will probably have less chances than russians or central/northern europeans. Most girls there don't really like any of these brown-ish guys, no matter how much those anti-russian shills wish for it

this is also is a complete nonsence there are often cases of violence of muslims against russians i would say

This

Attached: 5ee62370-dbd1-4504-9d65-41aa0ebf384f.jpg (300x169, 10K)

Lmao mate ive been to moscow and it was full of brown girl - white guy and white girl - brown guy couples

I travel a lot and never saw a russian girl with a shitskin. op is prob a shill or watch too much blacked

Every cosmopolitan city is like that. Big megapolises are the curse of our civilisations.

Yeah duhh, but thats where most russians live

too tolerantly
t. mulatto

nice try kike

>for being subhuman
ftfy

>thought Russian women were based

Russia is just as cucked as us, just in a different way

Attached: 1434536172364.jpg (853x1280, 249K)

not sure about shitskins but i've had several russians tell me that latinos and meds are romanticized in russia and women are brainwashed thanks to mexican soap operas. If you're brown you have steady stream of pussy there. There were tons of videos on yt of brazilian and mexican dudes making out with russian girls on the streets like it's nothing during the 2018 cup but most of them were deleted (probably by russian hackers)

2ch is like Reddit and 4hcan merged together but everything is in Russian

Shut the fuck up you fucking kike pole, my girlfriend is russian, im just stating reality of moscow, everyone who has been there knows it, its the curse of huge cities
You probably havent been anywhere because you are a toilet cleaner

It's not and Russian girls don't date shitskins. filthy Americans and their blacked fantasies

nice try. There barely are any niggers in Russia, not even moscow. you must be a very special kike to still find several of them

Lol wrong I lived in Yekaterinburg and saw this commonly

Russian women do like Arabic looks. Russian women are easy. Around 1000 Russian women marry Turkish men every year. Russian women are just fan of black and brown cocks. They say thag Gosling and Timberlake are average-looking guy and random Arab guy can fuck every princess here.

I wasnt even talking about niggers you fucking cuck, I said brown people, people like central asians, armenians, that kind of scum
Also nice job of exposing yourself as some kind of slav immigrant in germany, go home and take all the filthy muslims and jews with you out of our germanic lands

Aren’t Russian girls known for being kinda ugly though ?

Isn’t that why brown incels like them so much

You didn't go anywhere

have sex incel

Kizzafro, yearly event that happens in Moscow, Russian government call this a "multicultural exchange" event, where African men go dance naked and have orgies with Russian women dressed in kokoshnik (traditional Russian costume). 72 hours non-stop.

There are also some African culture clubs in Moscow that Russian women love go that has muscular African men dancing shirtless.

Attached: 20664806_1846189178731632_7226548375190159263_n.jpg (851x315, 75K)

I live quite far from Moscow (Nizhniy Novgorod) and the amount of niggers here is stunning me.

HAVE SEX

Attached: D112_71_042_0004_600.jpg (600x316, 15K)

Foreign men who goes after Foreign Women are Incels that can't date in their own home so they try their luck outside.

/thread

still being a kike huh?

I taught at a school where we had a lot of Slavic female exchange students. They were ALL rabid coalburners. I don't know why, but they were.

I don't see any brown people, 0/10 low bait no shekels for you today goy :DD

Attached: kizzafro.jpg (1280x720, 89K)