Trump to campagin in Oregon

*Honk
*Honk

Get ready for president Biden / Harris / Warren / Sanders / or whoever

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-11 17.06.58.png (1391x589, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/05/politics/cnn-poll-trump-prediction-economy-issues/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna happen

Attached: 47AF9006-5EF0-4950-B611-47B7A0F8061C.jpg (649x646, 418K)

Oregon’s a swing state and the Democrats will only realize it on Nov. 8, 2020.

To be fair, there ARE a lot of white people there. Surely there's some way to get through to them?

Street urchins in Portland probably dont vote. Property owners can see what progressive utopia already looks like.

Same for Seattle

Life long portlander here, 40+ Boomer etc, and I can honestly say that there are a lot more people in this city fed up with the current state of this place than there are people in favor of doubling down on failed policy. The homeless problem has reached the outer neighborhoods in the last few years and it's now infecting the entire city with filth. My typically normie neighbors are seeing through the liberal bs and see what's happening in California and Seattle and don't want it to continue spreading here. Taxes keep going up and new ones are being made, 1% sale's tax on bigger businesses just went into effect last week for example and it's already been passed onto the consumer and itemized on our sales receipts.

I have a large circle of friends ranging from creationist Christian's to athiest sjws and I haven't heard any of them happy with the city right now. It wouldn't be easy for Trump to win Oregon but it's not impossible. Outside of Portland and Eugene the rest of the state is pretty red.

I love when shills misuse the memes

Seems like a weird choice. There were other blue states where he was closer in 2016.

CNN Poll: Rising share expect Trump to win in 2020

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/05/politics/cnn-poll-trump-prediction-economy-issues/index.html

Checked

>not president Yang or Supreme Commander Gabbard

t. Moshe Wolowitz

Is Portland one of the states that decided to ignore the Electoral College and go with the popular vote?

Trump should be campaigning in all of those states because in those states the popular vote actually matters.

2020 is gonna get a devastating landslide. The polls won’t show it. As liberals will feel the shaming of their own as they turn away from collectivism. So they will hit button Trump in the privacy of the boothe.

Most people are sheep. They will only come out of the closet on their political choices one the majority wind has shifted in their favour. I’m gonna do a big bet on Regan style landslide.

It feels like things are changing quickly here and momentum is huge in election cycles. We might be ripe for the picking. If Trump can poll at a winning % then he can campaign with "typically liberal cities are even tired of the failed policies" etc. It's at least worth exploring.

If people are fed up, they would've voted for Knute Buehler last year
t. beaverton

Even if the establishment let them anywhere near the reigns of power they’d just become subverted and turned into shills like trump

To many spics for a Reagan style landslide nowadays ironically because of Reagan

umm, if they were putting resources in Oklahoma, that would be cause for concern, putting resources in the opponents territory usually is a sign of winning.

Kys Parscale, you lanky fuck

>If people are fed up, they would've voted for Knute Buehler last year
This.
They wanted a liberal carpet muncher and got her.
Drop a brick on the gas and accelerate this bitch into the sun.

This spic gets it

BORN AND RAISED IN OREGON. THOSE CALIFORNIA COCK SUCKERS AND LIBERAL FREAKS HAVE RUINED THIS PLACE.

Attached: 1559889369229.jpg (270x428, 25K)

Mind fucking the dems

There's more to Oregon than Portlandia, faggot.

I vote red so does my girlfriend.

Attached: kek.jpg (3117x4407, 1.96M)

Precisely.

>fuck california and niggers
yep

If you were so ducking blinded by self loathing. You’d realise that’s how Regan won. He sold the poor and the hopeless a better dream than the Dems. Wtf do you have to offer America? I hate you, die, vote Trump? Get the fuck back in your hole of fix yourself. Either way your no use to a positive conservative movement.

I don't think you understand how it works. It's not the states popular vote gets the Electoral votes it when the national popular vote is tallied those states pledged their electoral votes to the candidate who wins the whole country's popular vote. It's worse because when fuck loads of illegal beaners vote for gibs the states own voting population doesn't even matter.

Attached: afgrsh.png (729x797, 227K)

Brainlet. By that logic Trump wouldn’t even have won. Trump knows he can turn any state. Bring the truth. Bring the jobs. Watch them all fall.

Plz america, send help.

Attached: flood the i5 corridor.png (1280x970, 113K)

He's biding his time to declassify and prove to the American public that the Democratic party lied and will guarantee his re-election, the trials begin in his second term

the border enforcement has the heroin trade down in oregon, all leftist are following the brown silk road down to texas in a massive miscalculation by the pelosi/kansas-mob crime family.

He also gave spics amnesty and turned California from Texas 2 electric boogaloo and into the degenerate hell hole you see today you dumb mick

Oregon is actually red as fuck. It's Portland and that faggot Eugene that turns us blue every time.

I hope he comes there and campaigns on the homeless problem. Your activist class will shit themselves and roll around in it. The country needs to see it.

Not if Portland has a say about it there won't be

Literally came here to say this. They had the choice between the same bullshit that's been dragging this state down for years and a moderate. No way they're going for trump.

T. Saint Helens

>all leftist are following the brown silk road down to texas
Oh thank god.

You can find confederate flags given a 45 minutes drive from downtown portland.

Its a red state in hiding, just need to mobolize the people who see how disgusting the left wing cities really are. It is a swing state, no matter what people want to believe.

Attached: 1555391511669.jpg (1200x800, 80K)