Crowder interviews Google CEO, like he's Sean Evans, about Hate Speech

Flawless
youtube.com/watch?v=igYXPKctRyw

Attached: tcxlZcD[1].jpg (516x333, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
vice.com/en_us/article/vvagn3/we-just-found-out-our-communications-guy-is-also-a-pro-wrestler
youtube.com/watch?v=PyS2uMkjukg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man I thought he shape shifted perfectly guess we reptiles got to do better.

Crowder is a homosexual and transvestite.

Prove me wrong.

Bump.

I'm so confused with this video

We should get trannies to start eating hot wings during interviews

Is this hateful?

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

Fuck off owen.

Remember everyone, any criticism of white people, any white nation or Christians is hate speech.

Committing even the mildest crimes against these groups is hate crime.

These laws will be enforced from now onwards. White Christians will get the same protection as other groups. We will claim compensation if we find any media material, movie, speech in any way critical of us.

No way. He's just likes to dress like a woman and flash his penis at people in an ironic way. Totally not a gay. He's just trying to make a point.

didn't he let Shapiro succ his d?

How can sit across from that mutant and not laugh when talking to him. I can't even watch this video without physically recoiling looking at him. Also, what's with ham planet MtF trannies and turbo dykes and those stupid fucking glasses?

Owen Benjamin didnt find out Steven Crowder was gay until he was fellated by him last weekend.
To anyone else it has been obvious ever since he said he was bisexual live on his show.

>crowder

Damn OP it sounds exactly like crowder.

>keeps fetish posting

I think we get it

Oh to me sounds like Sean Evans a lot the way he poses questions. You just have to imagine some chicken wings on his hands and on the table.

>You just have to imagine some chicken wings on his hands and on the table.

Lol damn

that filmography though. that dude got raped daily.

Owen I get that you hate him now because he fucked over a few guys that worked for him. I don't exactly like him much either but you gotta stop with the gay shit dude.

Crowder isn't gay and you coming out and saying it non stop is just making you look more insane than when you were drinking non stop.

jesus christ. I never in a million years thought that the future would entail a bunch of mentally ill dudes walking around dressed like women, and everybody up to the CEOs of major corporations would be expected to play along like it's the most normal thing in the world.
fucking TEN years ago this shit was unthinkably comedic.

At the end of the day. Nothing will be done. What's made as a rule of the crap-hole that is youtube. It will gradually die off. Once red-pilled families sees what trash it really is. They will make their kids stop watching or using youtube for _____ pretty much everything.

The people who pushes the censorship narrative. Deserve to be beaten with garden hoses, belts and tree branches until they bleed from every strike as a reminder to what their shitty parents should have done to them from the beginning.

>open the video without looking
>wtf how did Crowder did the CEO of Google
>dude sounds EXACTLY like Crowder
>look at video finally
>it's some tranny in stupid librarian glasses

Attached: 1428069539311.jpg (540x540, 27K)

Do you think you're crazy?
That's the goal of gaslighting.
You're not crazy, they are. But they can produce sounds, lights, and words in such an emotional context as to "seem" normal. Beware hypnosis.

Beware the false authority push.

>sean evans
who?

When do we burn it to ashes. Israel if you're listening nuke us and India

thankfully I don't worry for my own sanity. but I'm of course saddened and concerned that, at the current rate, everything I once took for granted in a sane world will be extinguished at best, or turned inside-out at worst.
very, very glad I never had children. it would kill me to try to guide and protect them in this clown world.

>Fried, as a child actor
At least this one has the excuse of being diddled by pedos in Hollywood.

Can't watch the video on my 3rd world tier cuckadian internet that is bandwidth capped. Quick rundown bois?

>Prove me wrong.
not
>Change my mind.
YOU HAD ONE JOB

Can't be put to words mate. Gotta see it... Call AT&T :D

This is the guy in VICE, just 2 years ago!
"Orion Dove"

vice.com/en_us/article/vvagn3/we-just-found-out-our-communications-guy-is-also-a-pro-wrestler

WOW I don't get it, this was him 9 years ago...
So he just went back and forward?

youtube.com/watch?v=PyS2uMkjukg

Every... time....

Attached: Mgi4xwW[1].png (290x207, 79K)

I'm confused now. Is this the same person?

Attached: wVvIB3T[1].png (1438x1040, 314K)