Muslims thread

Why shitskins are overprotected by western governments ?

Attached: 1556731523877.jpg (888x765, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E6ZXb3j3MI
expatica.com/de/somali-pirate-suing-germany/
reuters.com/article/us-somalia-pirates-law-analysis/what-to-do-with-a-captured-pirate-idUSLF30391220090526
thedailybeast.com/smiling-somali-pirate-says-jailers-have-ruined-his-grin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They actually have children. That's the way the market and governments work. You have a country, use it or lose it. Right now we are losing it because too many men are distracted by vice or video games rather than forming decent communities.

White savior complex

Stop being so angry user . Just believe in Jesus and salvation will be granted to you.

Attached: 1556521249587.jpg (425x516, 135K)

It's called white genocide and you can find more searching for the Kalergi plan, our kikes' ruled governments want us to fuck off and replace the population with low IQ sandniggers that are easy to control.

>too many men are distracted by vice or video games rather than forming decent communities.

stuid fucking leaf we already had the decent communities, until it became unbearable to live in

why the fuck would you want to bring children into this world?

the world has enough people tormented already. If muslim rapists are ideal for civilization then they can fucking have it.

>low IQ sandniggers that are easy to control.
>literally have a regime change/uprising every 50 years

>easy to control

lmfao

>be me
>playing csgo
>get turk in team
>think he's solo so ask team to remove sandnigger
>Russian teammates refuse to kick, I tell them he's low IQ, probably inbred and will fuck up the game
>call me racist, tell me I'm shit, teamkill me, etc.
>5 rounds later
>turk teamkills one of them to steal his weapon
>starts saying how he'll fuck their mothers and hopes their mothers die
>starts screaming in turkish down his microphone
>starts giving enemy team info
>griefing and destroying the game
>by the end russian teammates are calling him a sand monkey, visibly fucking furious and now come to the exact same conclusion I came to

I live for this shit, been kinda depressed recently and this just invigorated me, seeing retards living in a fairy tale have their fantasies shattered

Only because Israel decided to.
Most of the more prominent Imams are proven Mossad.

Sandnigger religion is literally created so a warlord can have absolute control over them and have free soldiers.

Regime changes and uprisings were led by jews and simply concluded with someone else having full control over them.

>Only because Israel decided to.

so were gonna act like before the jews, arabs didnt overthrow eachother regularly?

>Sandnigger religion is literally created so a warlord can have absolute control over them and have free soldiers.

zoroastrianism worked the same way.

when you think about it so did chink and poo religions.

civilization is bullshit

Horny women at the top wanting men above them to fantasize about, only way is men outside social hierarchy who are treated by the hierarchy as superior.

This is why CSGO should regionban everyone south or east of Austria

the UK is pathetic
I will watch from Jow Forums as they slowly deteriorate into a muslim hellhole

because whites are altruistic predators of sorts. Society is so easy, and has so little conflict, that the default mode of them needing inequality, that no longer is there, means that they grab the smallest opportunity to let themselves go.

This desire basically manifests when they go through life, earn a bit more money than other people, and feel like they got it unfairly, which in the past was a tribal behavior to share, but now its no longer there, so it boils up, and up and up until they need a release valve for their guilt.

Sometimes its charities, but often it is shit like this op.

easy intro why islam is dangerous:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E6ZXb3j3MI

Attached: D8zbTEJXsAAGV1L.jpg (1200x900, 140K)

Yes, ridiculously easy. You are stupid. Look where your countries rank IQ wise. You think the government will let you loose forever? Once they tighten their grip, you're done. You're too stupid to do anything about it. Niggers say they are "wild" and hard to control too. Forgetting they were slaves in America and their countries lived under foreign rule in Africa. You are just the same.

Dont tell them bro. These 30 year olds are still the babies in their families and think they are special snowflakes owed everything by government.

Attached: 79E1DB36-95AF-4D1E-A219-84AAAB2233BD.jpg (1201x994, 346K)

Chinks and poos are naturally inclined towards being drones. Arabs much less so, so they needed religion for it.

Lancaster plan, at least in the UK

>Why shitskins are overprotected by western governments ?

Because anti-racial activists and SJW politicans have passed so many powerful anti-discrimination laws. Abusers now take advantage of these laws. For example, Somali pirates now sue for compensation.
expatica.com/de/somali-pirate-suing-germany/

As other examples go, some Somali pirates are in USA prisons on USA soil. LET'S SIMMIGRATE TO THE USA. Some muslim pirates sue for Freedom and compensation.

Before you Jow Forums kneejerks respond with "impossible" please note that many of the people on a pirate ship are NOT convicted of piracy. Under technical law, they are passengers that were press-ganged to come aboard the pirate ship. In a number of piracy cases, the majority of "pirates" are actually released without charges. When this happens, they immediately claim politicaly asylum or migrant or refugee status.....
reuters.com/article/us-somalia-pirates-law-analysis/what-to-do-with-a-captured-pirate-idUSLF30391220090526

Somali pirate captured by USA navy claims inhumane treatment, unequal treatment, racism, discrimination, abuse, inadequate medical care, cruelty, etc. Demands million dollar compensation from USA and citizenship.
thedailybeast.com/smiling-somali-pirate-says-jailers-have-ruined-his-grin

Attached: Somalia_Ocean_Piracy.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

His name was KEVIN CREHAN

KEVIN CREHAN
KEVIN CREHAN
KEVIN CREHAN
KEVIN CREHAN

>Stop being so angry user . Just believe in Jesus and salvation will be granted to you.

>starts giving enemy team info
>griefing and destroying the game
That's why Turkey wants to join the EU. It will become the link that allows all muslims to immigrate into EU countries and flood their social welfare and pension and medical programs. Thus, those countries will become defeated by their own infrastructure costs and no longer oppose the expansion of Islam.

Attached: Piracy_Africa.jpg (1171x618, 68K)

because they are afraid of being label a racist

Attached: UKMud.jpg (600x763, 94K)

Short term gains:

- united and highly UNeducated voting block that grows quickly (This is extremely useful as most western nations are nowhere near as united as the average Muslim community is when it comes to voting)
- Incentive to stagnate or even decrease wages by flooding various job markets
- weaken the peasantry by diluting their culture and sowing division