Why do Somalis look white?

Despite being in Africa, this people are in reality caucasians with darker skin color, are we all africans after all?

Attached: main-qimg-54bec873b202dea27bee1b31c1f55c43[1].jpg (500x596, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7OxemX9SGsw
youtube.com/watch?v=fxaRhAejxEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>are we all africans after all?
If by "we" you mean Americans, then yes

Arab admixture.

>somalis
>white
those lightbulb head faggots are far from white

she doesnt look a Somali

They don't. You cherry-picked one model (Jawahir Ahmed) who likely has a great deal of Middle Eastern blood. Real Somalis are a bunch of lightbulb-headed niggers.

Attached: somali-montage.jpg (600x205, 34K)

Im not making any claims beyond their race and ethnicity, but goddamn you have to be retarded to think that somalis are white. why are there so many retards on this board spamming threads about how "X is white?" Just get over it, NOT EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN CABAL OF PEOPLE ARE WHITE JUST BECAUSE YOU CHERRY PICK A GOOGLE SEARCH. nor does it matter if they arent white. they can be proud of being black all they want; though at the current moment they have been up to nothing of use- apart from eating each other and beating folks dead with rocks.

Attached: file.png (1836x946, 2.68M)

I don't know anything further from a white person than a Somali, other than a pure congoid.

this. somalis are black, it doesnt take a great deal of effort to come to that conclusion. not sure either why you are so persistent to claim everything is white just because someone mixed race who claims to be of "X decent" is white.

They don't. Downvoted.

Somalis are white

Attached: 08-10024390fdnviufn19+20MNOMAR110916.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

>Monopolizing features

Kill yourself.

>White

LOL fucking colour blind larp motherfucker

Attached: 1555792898368 1555769798790m.jpg (1024x674, 115K)

bruh don't say that it's kinda offensive

Attached: D7WFVAHWkAEaJth.jpg large.jpg (311x207, 10K)

?

that looks white to you?

They are White.

Race is not colour.

Sit down, my child. Let me tell you a story. In the past, before people spent all their time online and had a functional attention span, there were these objects made of bound paper and words, known as books. These ancient objects hold the answers you seek.

That's somali congresswoman Ilhan Omar. If you haven't even heard of her I can't help you further.

Whiter than you Fingol

>this again?.jpeg
>horn of africa
>major historical trading hub
>foreign admixture
How many times we need to go through this?

>Somalis
>Look white

Attached: 1548586485729.png (244x188, 20K)

she was arrested?

yep. They kinda look like Indians sometimes because just like how Indians are abbo-caucasoid mutts, somalis are negroid-caucasoid mutts. abbos and negroids are genetically distinct of course but they are similar behaviorally and appearance wise

Attached: Racial Types.png (864x738, 188K)

Yep.
Accused of first degree niggardry.

>somalis
>white
Don't make laugh user.

do they?

Attached: look at me.png (717x326, 291K)

No foreign admixture among the people of the Horn.
Indians have no Abbo ancestry. And Somalis are not Negro/Caucasoid mutts.

Attached: SomaliFemale.jpg (557x569, 44K)

Keep laughing, fag.

Attached: SomaliFemale2.jpg (472x573, 112K)

Yeah.

Attached: SomaliMale.jpg (401x600, 27K)

Somalis are indeed negroid caucasoid mutts. Around 60 percent of their dna comes from caucasoid populations (middle east) and the rest is african. Indians are caucasoid abbo mutts. Not in the sense that they descend from what we call Australian aboriginees today but in the sense they come from an abbo-like peoples.

>US citizens are indeed negroid caucasoid mutts. Around 60 percent of their dna comes from negroid populations (west Africa) and the rest is anglos and irish settlers. Native American indians are caucasoid abbo mutts. Not in the sense that they descend from what we call Australian aboriginees today but in the sense they come from an abbo-like peoples.
Ftfy

They look Italian to me.

There is no such thing as an american race

>Somalis are indeed negroid caucasoid mutts.
You pulled this out of your shit filled ass.
Somalis have no Negroid ancestry. They are a Hamito-Cushitic people who are a Caucasoid subtype. There were never Negroids in the Horn.
>Indians are caucasoid abbo mutts.
LOL. Abos have no link whatsoever with Dravidian Indians.

Attached: Caucasoid.png (569x249, 123K)

Why the fuck are the women fat as fuck and the men skinny? how the fuck does that work out??

Das rite nigger, atlleast post some ethiopian negras, those negresses are top notch among the negreses,

Somalis are gross they have weird bulbous heads and narrow slack jaw. They are best suited for trading guns for their warlords and eating khat

They don’t. Like everyone else on the far left you’re retarded

>You pulled this out of your shit filled ass
No I didn't and I actually got the percentages reversed. Around 40 percent of their genome is of caucasoid origin and 60 percent is african.

>LOL. Abos have no link whatsoever with Dravidian Indians

LOL you're too low iq to comprehend what I'm saying.

Attached: D6JjXobU0AAOv60.png (580x375, 133K)

>Arab admixture.

this

Horn Africans have admixture with Arabs

Attached: dopest-ethiopian.jpg (500x749, 137K)

North Africans are Hamites.

Caucasian admixture

African doesn't mean Negroid, fag.
Negroids are exclusively found in central, western and southern African (Bantu peoples, Niger-Congo peoples). The Khoi-San people of Southern Africa are similar to the people of the Horn of Africa because they are distinct from Negroids.

Attached: EthnographicMap-World.jpg (1500x1187, 1011K)

Because italian bleaching is the most effective
Prego
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7OxemX9SGsw

Somalis are what I call sage niggers.
The work better in all fields.

h u b r i s

Attached: 1541133385999.jpg (512x384, 16K)

Somali hair is not Negroid. Pigmentation goes from brown to dark brown but hair is soft and curly (sometimes almost straight) - never nappy.

Attached: SomaliFemale3.jpg (500x462, 54K)

>No I didn't and I actually got the percentages reversed. Around 40 percent of their genome is of caucasoid origin and 60 percent is african.
You are aware that "African" means Hamitic (Caucasian) and not Negroid, right ?

Attached: CarletonCoon's-RacialMap.png (1357x628, 37K)

Somalis are subhumans.

Attached: 1F62F843-FF8C-4CA9-8934-CADD076C1AD7.jpg (680x510, 95K)

This.

false

youve literally never met a somali in your life LOL theyre big headed skinny ass look like theyre starving and head is absorbing only nutrients left. they poop in the hallway, theyre black af just not subsaharan african purple dark

I didn't say they were negroid. They're caucasian-nigger hybrids. Hence why they cluster in between the two pops.

Attached: hornafricanhaplovariation.png (976x642, 96K)

No that isn't what african means in the realm of population genetics at all. Otherwise it would be completely redundant to say 60 percent of their genetic origin is african and 40 percent is caucasian. Also that map is highly inaccurate.

The hamitic race is part of the extended non-white yet still europid range like northern indians

Yikes, that missing frontal lobe space is quite obvious in those pictures

correct

you are a nigger. that much is certain

Africa is an ethnically diverse place as far as niggers go they have em all there except your island slave niggers and abbos.

Somalis aren't just black, they're- ultra-black.

The niggers of niggers.

both those maps are pretty terrible. Here's a better one. Still not perfect but much better.

Attached: 1556069056972.png (1547x1512, 491K)

They are not Negroid hybrid if they have no Negroid ancestry. The only people in East Africa that are a mixture of Hamitic and Negroid are Nilotes in Sudan, and the Rwandese. People of the Horn of Africa are exclusively Hamites or a mixture of Hamitic and Semitic.

Attached: SomaliFemale4.jpg (640x640, 65K)

No. That map is pretty bad.
Horn Africans are not a mixture of Congoid (Negroes). There was no migration of Negroids inside of the Horn of Africa.

The only way that what you're saying can make the remotest bit of sense is if you're saying the the nigger populations that the caucasians mixed with to create modern ethiopians weren't bantus. That they were distinct enough from bantus to begin with and that's why you are reluctant to say ethiopians have "negroid" ancestry. Because in your mind only bantus are negroid. If that's the case it's totally besides the point just substitute african for negroid in that case.. Horn africans are an african-caucasian hybrid population. There happy?

Attached: e8u80z (1).gif (640x700, 22K)

you can keep repeating your mantra over and over again but you'r e not offering up and evidence.

any evidence*

Wow she's so hot

>Posts picture of someone wearing fifty pounds of makeup.
>"Why do they look like this?"

Dunno.

This was so funny to me. I need to sleep soon

t.Shitalian in North Jersey with a gorgeous Somali girlfriend (just like Mussolini intended)

Attached: Gorgeous Somali Master Race.jpg (640x335, 41K)

>Why do Somalis look white?
because you're colorblind

Attached: somalis.jpg (900x504, 72K)

Somalis that looked "white" are mainly the result of occupation and foreigners. It's almost like we raped them back. Somali I met spoke Italian as well. Other than that they fucking look straight up African.

ITS. NOT. WHITE.

KILL. YOURSELF. SHLOMI.

/thread

OMG it's sooo WHITE!!!

IT'S WH*TOID!!!

>Why do Somalis look white?
>are we all african after all?
>we
They don’t and no we’re not all african.
Also sage

Also what I mean by "white " is simply facial structure has "white" features and slightly lighter skin.

>Norge elsker svart kvinner og er det riket og landet av sorgen og död, på for alltid, i som nei forskellet

No. Congoids and Bantus (aka Bantoids) are Negroids, exclusively. The are called Congoid because their origin is thought to be around the Congo river. They are the speakers of the Congo-Niger language family.
People from the Horn of Africa are speakers of Afro-Asiatic language, their origins is in Ethiopia and they some migrated along the Nile, northbound to Egypt and North Africa (ancient Egyptians, Berbers) and the Middle East. They also crossed the Red Sea. If the ancestors of Europeans have any links with Africa, it would be with these people.

Attached: Niger-Congo(Negroids).jpg (960x720, 143K)

Attached: SomaliFemale5.jpg (640x1136, 115K)

>lower than west African jaw protrusion
>higher, protruding forehead and nasal bridge
>narrow cheekbones than mongoloid east Asians
>more outward nose (in par to those of European and Semitic descent)

Attached: HUIPPU SUOMI PERKELE HENKILÖ.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

>People from the Horn of Africa are speakers of Afro-Asiatic language, their origins is in Ethiopia and they some migrated along the Nile, northbound to Egypt and North Africa (ancient Egyptians, Berbers) and the Middle East. They also crossed the Red Sea

Yeah you stupid nigger because caucasoid populations brought those languages into the region.

Attached: catagorizinghornsafricans.png (786x381, 63K)

this. most Somalis make your average "black" person look like Santa Claus.

SHHHHEEEEEEEEEIIIITTTT.
I've always had a good experience with Somali gals. I can't explain it (maybe I hate my fellow Irish/Italian Jersey female mutts who do soul crushing passive aggressive shit).
t.Irish/Italian Jerseyfag with EVIL sisters (who's husbands/boyfriends have confined to me)
>people think these Jersey "machismo" buff roided guys are alpha
>tfw seeing beeging on knee and crying from them for forgiveness/mitigate relationship problems
Fuck that, I will NEVER let these Jersey chick get me down like that. Sorry, I'm four 211(24oz) Tropic Storm deep.
youtube.com/watch?v=fxaRhAejxEk
(just my mood music)
I love my Somali GF so much (maybe she is actually a radical anti-Muslim on herself). Fuck it.

Why is pol so obsessed with us? We are one country out of 54.. on Africa

Attached: I'm out.png (497x246, 231K)

i went to a school that had alot of somali immigrants in it. i can confirm they were ALL deformed and retarded like this.

>lighbulb heads
>white features

Come on guy, even my pan faced gook ass doesnt think so

my god you've never seen a somalian in your life

>BAErab
but really, theyre gross

I guess that's why Ilhan is so smart