This country is so fucked that a jury can’t even agree that international human trafficking is bad

This country is so fucked that a jury can’t even agree that international human trafficking is bad

Attached: BA997F69-2C01-4F1C-9ABC-0C31F21A8035.jpg (1242x1785, 820K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/CivilWar2/page/n2
courtlistener.com/docket/6310099/united-states-v-warren/?page=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what the jury looks like

Attached: civil war now please.jpg (960x823, 145K)

>migrants

How many brown people were on the Jury?

Attached: 1492365249819.png (447x352, 234K)

>people

>This country is so fucked that a jury can’t even agree that international human trafficking is bad
That's not what a deadlock means, brainlet. It means they can't agree on whether he's guilty of the crime, not that they can't agree on whether the crime should be a crime.

He was caught red handed in the act. The only reason anyone would have found him not guilty is if they think “the right thing” cancels out the law

this is what happens when america becomes less white. shitskin jurors will sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit all over the law to protect their subhuman brethern.

And jewish judges and lawyers

Just have to turn it around. I know every jury I'm on the minority is always guilty.

Attached: 9879.gif (128x128, 33K)

The "right thing" does cancel out the law you fucking retard faggot holy fuck when did Americans like you start to accept that the government dictates the law to the citizens and not vice versa holy fuck America is dead because of you.

Neck yourself tranny, human traffickers get the rope

wait until you're the minority

The specific case is irrelevant you fucking retard. This discussion is about whether American citizens have the right to say fuck you to the government.

This happens to be a human trafficking incident and the people involved happen to have a different viewpoint to you, so you would strip away their right to say "fuck the government, we're American, we'll tell you what the law is"? Enjoy setting that precedent you fucking retard.

>letting in hordes of subhumans into your country so they can leech your welfare system and bleed you dry while changing your countries demographics and politics is the "right thing"
lmao @ the UKuck

I can't wait for Electric Boogaloo

>human trafficking
STOP using this leftist weasel words. Call it what it is, "human trafficking" just means "illegal immigrants"

still lmaoing at (You) advocating for letting shitskins flood your country... you're probably a paki anyway

you missed the part where they weasel worded "illegal immigrants" as "migrants"

Nope

Jury has to follow legislation. They can say "not guilty", but if the judge knows he is by law, they get another jury in.

He was an American citizen shitcommie organizing the passing of illegal aliens across the border. That’s human trafficking in the purest sense

Incorrect, jury nullification is in fact a thing, even though the government wishes it wasn't.

Having said that, this guy is guilty of a felony and must be put to death.

This isn't about shitskins, my point is that as an American you and any other American should have the right to stand up and tell that judgey man "the only 3 laws I need are U S and A" you fucking retard. Enjoy bootlicking. If you want to rephrase your argument as "while I respect the rights of these Americans to say fuck the law, juries exist for exactly this reason I have to say that their use of jury nullification in this instance is retarded" then I agree.

Eventually they have to give up. The point of jury nullification is that it stops America having laws that a reasonable random sample of Americans would disagree with.

>This isn't about shitskins
stopped here, read no further. kill yourself nigger-loving cuck

RIP America 1776 - 1865. We hardly knew ye.

imo america was buried when women got the vote

Attached: cumul.jpg (2860x3644, 1.12M)

There should only be two ways to change laws; through voting in representatives to do what you want, or through force. The left has been relying on subversion and court decisions to force their agenda forward, foisting their will on the people without a single vote on the issues

>jury of ones peers

WHEN YOU ARE ON A JURY YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AND THE MORAL OBLIGATION TO SAY FUCK YOUR LAWS I AM A SOVERIGN CITIZEN AND SO IS THIS AND I WILL NOT CONDEMN HIM FOR SOMETHING THAT I DO NOT DEEM TO BE ILLEGAL.

IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT THIS RIGHT YOU DO NOT SUPPORT THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE INDIVIDUAL BEING GREATER THAN THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE STATE WHICH WAS THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLE OF AMERICA.

nigger detected

Calm down Achmed.

I'm angry because this is not a difficult concept. Renouncing the concept of jury nullification in the 1960s would have had you tried as a communist, jury nullification is the most American concept since the hamburger.

Jury nullification generally occurs when members of a criminal trial jury believe that a defendant is guilty, but choose to acquit them anyway because the jurors also believe that the law itself is unjust,[1][2] that the prosecutor has misapplied the law in the defendant's case,[3] or that the potential punishment for breaking the law is too harsh. Some juries have also refused to convict due to their own prejudices in favour of the defendant.[4]

Nullification is not an official part of criminal procedure, but is the logical consequence of two rules governing the systems in which it exists:

Jurors cannot be punished for reaching a "wrong" decision (such as acquitting a defendant despite their guilt being proven beyond a reasonable doubt).[5]
A defendant who is acquitted cannot be tried again for the same alleged crime in front of another jury.[6]
A jury verdict that is contrary to the letter of the law pertains only to the particular case before it. However, if a pattern of acquittals develops in response to repeated attempts to prosecute a particular offence, this can have the de facto effect of invalidating the law. Such a pattern may indicate public opposition to an unwanted legislative enactment. Likewise, a jury can convict a defendant even if no law was actually broken, although such a conviction may be overturned on appeal. Nullification can also occur in civil trials.

>sheeeeeeeeeeit why ya'll raysiss laws against loitering, public drunkenness, and bangin my mixtape at 2am in my apartment that shit be fire
you forgot to extend this mindset to low-iq niggers and other various subhumans.

in your world, all people are rational actors. they are part of a society and community wherein they understand that there is a social contract, they have empathy and an ability to plan for the future, etc. niggers, mudshits, spics, etc., don't have these traits. niggers will run rampant in your fantasy world and before you know it theft of anything under $500 is not even illegal (see oakland and dallas), it's illegal to call the police on niggers (see milwaukee), and noise ordnance laws are seen as racist and abolished (see aurora)

in short, kill yourself

kek this. always do the little things boys.

>be me, working at finance firm
>be in charge of hiring interns for summer
>pick the shittiest black resumes and the top white resumes by looking them up on facebook
>"user we can't find a diversity candidate that has the right credentials this year, find us someone to fill the spot."
>"The only good resumes we have are from non-minorities."

nineteen white men and two white women boyzzzz
get fucked niggers

Why are you putting non-rational actors on juries?

>migrants

Was a day when there would be an empty hotel room and a well fed swamp of gators after this kind of thing.

Pinch your nose and say that. Yep you sound like a bigger faggot when you do it that way.

shitskins end up on american juries. they don't in bongistan?

I think you need to have a job to be on a jury here.

Execute these invaders

>the "right thing" does cancel out the law you fucking retard faggot holy fuck when did Americans like you start to accept that the government dictates the law to the citizens and not vice versa holy fuck America is dead because of you

Listen here you dumb nigger. The "right thing" does not cancel out the law. What an individual thinks the "right thing" is is irrelevant to the "law" because the "right thing" has been arbitrated by a solitary person. By your logic a nigger could steal from stores and it would be "the right thing" to him if he has kids to feed or is just an ignorant fuck who doesn't want to work for it. That's why LAWS exist. To ensure the "right thing" is NOT ARBITRARY and accepted coherently by a society and followed.

>SOVERIGN CITIZEN

>I am separate from the nation I am by definition a part of

Literally a contradiction. Take your meds.

Attached: 1526389829644.jpg (750x500, 131K)

>wtf is jury nullification ?????????
flag checks out

lmao not like that here. just a lottery of all residents in the court's jurisdiction

see

the actual chargers were for giving food, water and clothes to immigrants

nazi burgers BTFO

Attached: 1542709138531.jpg (691x605, 90K)

That there is lolbertarian jury nullification

Just another example of things that are going to be happening as we build up to civil war.

archive.org/details/CivilWar2/page/n2

Of course some brit bong want us to be invaded and taken over.

He's probably a Scot or Irish. Both are cucks and will shortly be out of our glorious union/annexed

You can't own land. No person can be illegal. The world has no borders. There is only 1 race, the human race you smug little Drumpftard. :)

Doesn't this guy own a Liger?

Nice fucking bait globalist trash.

Based.

Haha does my Soros painting offend you? It's an original from 1983, I kiss it before I leave the house every morning for the nearest pride parade. I'm not gay myself but I enjoy getting fucked in the ass by other men to share female suffering and to show I'm an ally to the LGBTQIA community, unlike you you fucking racist scum. You will be replaced and there will be no more racism in the world because all the whites will be dead. Hail Soros. :)

>You can't own land.
YEs, I do. Come try and take it.
>No person can be illegal.
Yes, they can if they are in a country illegally.
>The world has no borders.
Come across the border and you are an illegal alien.
>There is only 1 race, the human race
True, but brown people arent humans. They are sub secies.

>YEs, I do. Come try and take it.
Haha the government will be the ones taking it sweetie. Good luck fighting off tanks and choppers with your Glock 9 lmao.
>Yes, they can if they are in a country illegally.
Umm honey COUNTRIES are illegal #noborders #oneworldgovernment #newworldorder.
>Come across the border and you are an illegal alien.
Silly goose there are no aliens we're all alone here and we can't let whites escape from this planet or they'll take racism to the stars so we're going to kill you here. We already have a Mars base staffed by Queens of Colour and it's beautiful but we don't talk about it much because whites would want to go there.
>True, but brown people arent humans. They are sub secies.
Thanks, pic related.

Attached: 1556221499686.png (1366x768, 142K)

Right, and jury's fall under the process of "the law". It has nothing to do with the opinion of "what is right".

Transporting migrants isn't the same as human trafficking
Stop with the pilpul

see

Jury nullification is a thing you dumbshit.

and...........the parts the media isn't telling you..
>In partnership with the Tucson Jewish Community Center
It's a fucking jew
Every.Single.Time.
Like fucking seriously, for being less that 2% of the population they have their hand in every bit of treason corruption and degeneracy...

Attached: 1560074162441.png (768x546, 510K)

AND ALL OF THAT FALLS UNDER "THE LAW". THOSE ARE LITERALLY RULES THAT THE COURT FOLLOWS.

>Nullification is not an official part of criminal procedure, but is the logical consequence of two rules governing the systems in which it exists:

Which is upheld by what? The law obviously. If not then this would not be practiced in any court. The only reason it isn't an "official part" of criminal procedure is because you cannot logically reify an absence, which you are doing by equating it to "the right thing". They don't nullify because it's "the right thing" they nullify because it is NULL. Neither right nor wrong.

Attached: 07e97cbd16de5b13d7ff3caf04b6b5ce251517cc_hq.jpg (604x625, 109K)

what the hell is a border activist

report me too pls tia

Attached: nigspecies.png (546x548, 49K)

"If he has dreads he did it!"
t. A black guy I work with

a jew smuggling illegals across the border

How so? It's smuggling, but instead of goods it's humans.

because the law exists, the precedent has already been set.

What if everyone thought exterminating crippled people is the right thing?
All it would take is media to push it over and over and over again,, then the masses of sheeple would believe it.
It's exactly the same thing with boarders.
It's the most illogical thing ever to have open boarders because then you don't have a country at all.
You should feed the stray cats for a couple of months and see what happens. It's exactly the same as feeding the poor with welfare (working people money) and free shit, you just get more and more and more and more until there is you have nothing just like them.

Attached: freffugies welcome.png (678x1195, 1.03M)

Its like sex and rape
One is consensual, another is non-consensual
When humans are trafficked, its is forced upon them, whereas migrants want to be smuggled across

But that's wrong though.

Anybody else read this as 'jury dreadlocks' because of that guys stupid ass hair

Yes but it is null by virtue of being in violation of the constitution. These idiots believe (erroneously) that somehow border security does too.
Their principle of the people outweighing the law is correct, the law is subject to the people in the US.
The only problem here is that they are completely ignorant of the actual constitution. But let them set precedent and remind the right wing normies of nullification. Its one of our most powerful weapons, which is why the government claims it is unacceptable

>migrants want to be smuggled across
>migrants
what are ILLEGAL ALIENS
don't fall for the jewspeak

Seeing a decent American like you makes me regret acting like a retard in this thread. Good luck convincing them that the US people are the law, not the government.

He cute

>moving the goalposts
I am simply saying that transporting migrants is not the same as human trafficking
Of course it is still illegal

>The left uses jury nullification all the time
>The right never will

This is why we lose

>calling a turd a diamond makes it not a turd
I'm simply pointing out that they are NOT fucking migrants.

They're both actually.

Good point. Ignorance is one of the causes of jury nullification so it would make sense if they're nullifying it because they don't actually know the law.

Attached: 781.jpg (175x232, 16K)

That's about 99% of all juries my man, no one even cares about facts or evidence they just want to see people they don't like swing and people they like go free to do more crime

Why do these "activists" always look like this faggot?

I'm guessing, based on the 3 week status hearing, the judge feels or assumes based on foreman inquiry, that a verdict could be reached(assuming he's impartial, but he doesn't appear to be, looks like a tag-team with the prosecution). Though, most initial deadlocked jury's usually result in hopelessly deadlocked, and less commonly, not guilty. It's rare for an initial deadlocked jury to end with a guilty verdict, and this is coming from a 93% Federal conviction rate. Looking at the case, the prosecutors seem very green, and the defense counsel seems experienced. The Trump appointed Judge presiding, appears to be giving a lot of leeway to the prosecutors, though. My guess is, this will follow the standard outcomes of initial federal trail deadlocks. So either hopelessly deadlocked, or not guilty. I do wonder why the USA of Arizona didn't slam dunk this trial. Seems like it would have been easy.

For those who wan to follow,
courtlistener.com/docket/6310099/united-states-v-warren/?page=2
If you a have Pacer subscription you can read more than what CL has uploaded.

*trial not t̶r̶a̶i̶l̶

>the world has no borders
>"borders" is just a made up word that has no actual reality.
>words don't have actual reality.
>but ignore the fact that i'm using words right now.

mayor of Tucson is a Rothschild.
of course they're going to control the border states and border cities, it's part of their role as "gatekeepers".

Whites can never be a minority in the social "science" sense. Conflation between numerical minority and sociological minority is a cornerstone of the modern left..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_group

You got a license for that post?

>t. a fuckin' brit

Attached: giphy.webm (430x215, 399K)

Jury Nullification requires a unanimous verdict, this is just a mistrial

100 years of women voting will destroy a nation

.........(you)

This is what White people cannot comprehend. Demographics is destiny. Our constitution will be ratified and we will become slaves in the land our ancestors fought for.

Mohamed you forget that the defense AND PROSECUTION gets to select jury members.

The dog knows.

Getting pretty sick of people like you, OP.

You don't post a summary, news article link, video, NOTHING.

We're turning into this stupiud fucking Lefty SJW cucks who react to shit with NO INFORMATION - JUST FEELINGS.

You don't even know what the law is, why else would you not post it?

We need you fuckers culled from the Right.

>when the jury is replaced with illegal immigrants.