Why, from a political perspective, is 90 percent of this continent a fucking shithole?

Why, from a political perspective, is 90 percent of this continent a fucking shithole?

I get that blacks have low IQs and their governments reflect that, but my question is about the specifics of how, politically is the whole bloody continent a fucking dump when it has such abundant natural resources?

Attached: 550px-Africa_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (550x550, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/mugabe-paid-witch-doctor-in-fuel-from-rocks-scam-1.264355
youtube.com/watch?v=cDpzOjplPTI
youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo
youtube.com/watch?v=srkzYlPOynA
youtube.com/watch?v=s7mtoucTT3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More resources = more to fight each other over.

>blacks have low IQs

South Africa was once empty of human habitation so the dutch built towns there. Then black people moved in and ruined it all. Don't know if that helps but it's the first thing I thought of

Corruption and Tribalism.

The muh poor africa is a boomer meme. Except for a few pathological cases, African countries are getting richer and growing exponentially. The starving child is a meme of the past. Most Nigerians are now richer than low income Americans. Stupid whites will keep sending aid for the coming decades though.

Niggers

ctvnews.ca/mobile/mugabe-paid-witch-doctor-in-fuel-from-rocks-scam-1.264355

This was once Rhodesia.

No
It’s why America is bringing in Africans at an all time rate.
Italy stopped so America will except all the black people to replace the Mexicans.
Asians are leaving America so you need a new minority and it is the Africans
Whites fight wars Africans build America

What differenciates Africa from other more succesful continents?

Nigeria =/= All of Africa

Niggers per capita.

So do Americans
Love the African imagination numbers now.
There Africans not African Americans so they don’t count.
America is 65% Black now

they don't even have McDonald's in Africa. honk honk.

Attached: 1560279129282.png (770x513, 321K)

Consider the following:

Through western *aid*, their population skyrocketed and what was once enough is now fought over like dogs fighting for scraps under the table
Western aid also prevents literally any chance of niggers becoming independent because they get it all for free anyway
That's a fact though
Shut up boomer

More Africans need to migrate to America
Like the countries before now is Africa’s turn.
America wants more Africans

Dumb mutt it was just an example. Every African country is growing and getting richer and richer thanks to free white money and Chinese investments and deals. The countries still in the gutter are a few and not for long. French speaking Africa is doing great. All Africans from French Africa migrate just for giggles and white women. They actually have jobs and money. The 20s will be Africa's decade. Try telling an African that they are poor: they will easily disprove all of your boomer memes.

There migranting to America trumps laws.
Europe is sending them all over.
Africans leaving to America
Slide of hand your watching the Chinese and over 100 million Africans entered in two years this year.
No Asians to help white man now.
Black in a America

Essentially it is a wealth trap. For instance in Angola, over 90% of their economy is oil exports. This oil is owned by a small group of people who really just don't give a shit about the country because they're rich. Meanwhile, they pay dirt poor wages and use the threat of force (because the oligarchs run the gov't) to keep people from revolting or striking. This is essentially the same thing that's happening in all of Africa, just with different resources.

show flag goldberg

There are 65% black population in America
Stop lying
Everyone that visited America can see this.
America is Black
There everywhere in America

Africans are not capable of building or maintaining civilization. They can’t do it and never will. If they did they would have in the thousands of years they were left alone.

shadow banking. africa is being plundered by the elite. multinationals extract the resources and turn it into cash in a system of banking that bypasses local government tax while bribing the right people to keep the system in place. with their resources gone, their tax dollars stolen, and corrupt officials in power, it's an almost impossible task to thrive economically.

Let me guess, you’ve never been to Africa, have you?

Africans move to America
All visas are approved
Thank you Trump

They lack the concept in their languages to commit to long term projects or goals.

Attached: abstract thinking in african languages.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

riddle me this batman

how can a continent have natural resouces in such large quantities that they could solve all problems in the world yet it is still the poorest

it must be those damn wite deamonzs!

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

This. And so much more.

America needs Africans here
You should come to America
The more that come the better
There is a mass migration from Africa to the United States of America.
The whites go to war the Africans work to economy going
Black people are everywhere in America
America needs Africans

Oh a good post for this

Attached: 1560186078370.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

I’m not sure if I’m the type of African you’re thinking of. Mostly on account of being of the white variety.

Ay, beaten too it

Africa is obviously not a first world continent, but they are doing great as an ensemble and growing at lightning speed. There are no more obvious famines where millions die. There are no more mass contagions. Less than 19% of the population is 'starving' and these numbers are probably pumped up by NGOs. Im talking about almost ONE BILLION of people doing fine, working and getting richer. You mutts are blind. Africa will win in the next years.

Who America
No
China owns Africa
Europe doesn’t want African refugees so America has to take them
America deals with somola and Yemen because of the ties to Islam.
Missal factory in Saudi Arabia
America need more African imagrints

This is obviously an AI posting

No
Black
Look America has problems right now.
They need more population that is Africans.
There was a mass exodus of technology science that left
There are masses of Africans migrants legally coming to America
America can’t trust the Asians they don’t like the Mexicans
Europen aren’t moving to America
So black Africans are welcomed
Africa has a large population second to China
100 million have migrated since trump got elected
America need African people there birth rates are shrinking that’s why

You are right. There has been a significant creation of a middle class in Africa. The economies are booming, but most of the growth has been off a severely low base. However, everything is far from peachy. I travel into Africa for work a lot and certainly don’t share all the Jow Forums stereotypes of Africa. There’s way more to this continent than flies and starving kids and grinding poverty. But some stereotypes are unfortunately true. Endemic corruption. A low skills base. Poor infrastructure. Africa might claw its way out of the worst poverty, but it’s not going to emulate the meteoric rise of the Asian tigers anytime in our lifetimes or beyond.

How about skilled Africans fixing their own countries instead of contributing to another society?

Same thing happened in Rhodesia

No
Look around America
You don’t see Asians
Mexicans are being stopped at the border
Africans are strong people, it is fixing the diversity problem
America need people they can trust and that is Africans
Mass migration from Africa to the United States of America
America need more African people
African Immigrants is all that is left for America

Yet this thread continues past its answer

The countries will eventually lift themselves out of poverty but it will take more than a century to do so. Luckily, sub-Saharan countries like Kenya, Ethiopia, and Nigeria are having booming economies and these countries will be the countries likely to reach second or first world status. From my perspective and what others have stated in this thread it seems the people in power don't give a fuck about the poor people so they stay in power extracting the money for themselves leaving the people to suffer. Africa is one of the most corrupt continents in the world, probably the most. Also, there is a divide starting between the rich and poor because the educated ones are starting to get jobs which pay well and contribute to society while the rural mud hut people do nothing at all

I think you answered your question with the first half of your second sentence.
There is nothing further.

Attached: Race and IQ.gif (2970x2483, 861K)

The other big issue than needs to addressed is intracontinental trade. Because of poor infrastructure and Byzantine tariff structures and corruption at borders and ports, trade amongst African nations is minuscule. Take my country. Our biggest trade partners aren’t African. Think Zim was at some point, but their economy went to pot. How sustainable is it that your biggest trade partners are continents away? And what do they have to trade? We have a somewhat industrialized economy. What can we possibly trade with, say, Malawi? A handful of coffee beans and some peri-peri sauce?

Imagine being this fucking retarded. Check out how prosperous Africa was when Wyatt Mann came and how they were achieving economic success just like how Chinese imperialism is doing the same now. You're looking at an outcome and thinking it's due to the people there and not the people dumping money in for control of their resources. So basically China is getting richer while Africa gets poorer because in the end the same thing that happened after the white man left will happen again.

Because America wants them and your society doesn’t
Next year there will be big protests to have more Africans in the United States of America.
Africans are good people, in America African people do extremely well.
You can’t argue that fact.
The numbers show

I’ve pondered this too. My conclusion:
>niggers.

Northwestern Africa, Egypt & Ethiopia are much more stable then the entire continent.

Almost everywhere else is a blithering shithole and even natives will state the same.

Because you need a strongman capable of keeping everyone in line that won't give way to corruption to make things work - and one that won't sell out his country for bribes to bring in exploitative (((corporations))) that leech the life-blood out of the resources and people of a country.
The unfortunate reality is that these people rarely come to power, and if they do they're quickly ousted due to (((popular revolts))). Africa could be a veritable paradise, but more often than not it's used for cheap labour so as to fuel (((white))) people's fortunes. Of course, they then say - see, ebil whyt ppl and their colonialism!

You answered your question OP, niggers are fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=cDpzOjplPTI
youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo
youtube.com/watch?v=srkzYlPOynA
youtube.com/watch?v=s7mtoucTT3o

That’s why you need more immigrants from Africa to work in America. So the trade grows and flows. American dollars made and sent to Africa will build there economy and the USA by Africans coming to America
Only visas that are being approved are Africans
Because they can be trusted

We have shitloads of niggers here. We don’t need anymore. If they were good, Detroit would be awesome, instead it’s a shithole.

That is true of most immigrant groups in America, most will send money back to their families in these shithole countries

Yes. Africans are good people. Well, anyone not in power. They all tend to be really shitty. I don’t know what it is with Africans. They tend to be good natured, until someone slaps a title and a uniform on them. Then they excel at being shitty. Regardless, Africa needs to retains its human capital and grow off it. Not ship them overseas.
Despite any African in politics being absolute shitty, you are right. They require a strong man. Take Rwanda for example. It went from a veritable dump to a place that somewhat resemble normalcy. I challenge you to find a cleaner city in Africa than Kigali. All because they have a strong leader keeping people from gravitating to their baseline of wrecking their environment.

Visa to America from Africa hit 100 million in two years
Your gdp doesn’t count homeless so America replaces Africans with those numbers
Not Mexicans
Not Asians
Yes Africans
America needs Africans. They need more there work force needs workers they can trust

Any burger is welcome to correct me if I’m wrong, but as far as I can gather first generation immigrants from Africa do really well for themselves. Second generation onwards just assimilate into the toxic stew of African-American culture and contribute nothing.

Yes you do
Homeless grew 16 % so you need to replace that.
How ?
Mexicans no , Asians no , Europen no there not going to move to America, Middle East no .
Africans from Africa
Open visas from Africa to America
It’s your only choice now.

Makes me think of the Stanford Prison Experiment, but with people who have even less self-awareness.

Attached: sitole.jpg (723x1415, 202K)

Those with high IQ's have been too soft in the last 100 years and mislead by the atheist communists into thinking that everyone is equal in skills.

Something tells me they’d be fine without the burden of an additional African diaspora living off their welfare system. Their first experiment with importing Africans honestly didn’t work out too well.

First generation work like slaves and sacrifice their lives so the second generation can live a typical American life. Second generation can go both ways, either they can be niggers or they can be blacks. First generation don't like you hanging out with niggers because they think you will start acting like them and they will be pissed if you threw away your only chance at a good life in a good country

niggers gonna nig

generally, in africa, you have an abundance of unnecessary bureaucrat gang

also it is really hard to explain it without the fact africa is filled with literally retarded people but you said we cant say that

And that is legal, and that is helping Africa and USA
USA can’t trust Asians you don’t want those Mexicans
You have an open visa with Africa, these are not slaves these Africans are migrating for jobs in shortage of workers economy
Pakistan and India are having problems Pakistan is USA allia
Asians don’t trust
Mexicans don’t let them in
Africans are your culture from the founding of America
America has to much Spanish, Africans will off set this in 2020

>>Sithole
kek

Other than of course niggers
Not having a winter to kill disease ridden animals is whack. Most of the animals are good as shit at running away and hard to domesticate.
Niggers again.

They wuz kangz.

No
They do very well
97% have college
And good jobs
Setting an example for black people
Americans don’t mind Africans it’s the few that don’t.
Africans are in every town in America and it need to grow because there are a lack of workers for jobs in America
Africans can always be trusted not like other migrants

South African retailers like Shoprite and Woolworths learned that the hard way. They tried to open supermarkets in places like Nigeria and Zambia. The problem was that it’s close to impossible to source quality fresh produce locally and importing fresh produce is impossible as it rots in shipping containers waiting for customs to clear. Road haulage is simply not an option as the road networks are shitty beyond belief.

What's your last name, just curious?

>Africans can always be trusted not like other migrants
I suspect you’re probably some Nigerian, but we both know that’s not true. Africans certainly cannot be trusted. There’s a reason why shrinkage is such a huge problem for anyone doing business here and it’s certainly not because Africans are super honest.

That’s not in America
In America these people thrive
There hard workers and good people
Not like Asians,Mexicans and homeless people
The number of homeless need to be replaced and African population is that big to replace this problem in America
You don’t want Asians or Mexicans do you ? No
Africans can be trusted

Attached: 1560009328348m.jpg (1024x767, 100K)

I wonder if someone would ever have the balls to repeat that experiment on a random African population? Slap a random uniform on a random bunch of Africans and see how they’d start to react. Don’t even tell them what the uniform is for. Monitor them remotely for a month or two and see what unnecessary cruelty would emerge.

Not in America
That’s a lie, most Africans have jobs.
100 million African immigrants 97% have jobs, the 3% are in school
Look around you.

Shit bait flaggots

They'll feel like in home here, even white americans have some african admixture in them.

Attached: quote-america-is-deeply-rooted-in-negro-culture-its-colloquialisms-its-humor-its-music-sonny-rollins (850x400, 64K)

>I get that blacks have low IQs
There you go. It's not even true to say that Africans are genetically uncivilized. All humans are naturally uncivilized. It's just that Africans don't have the intelligence to build their own civilizations. Maybe borderline ones, but nothing remotely close to modern civilization.

>look around you
Dude look at my flag. Where the fuck do you think I live? I’ve criss crossed this continent for both business and pleasure. If there is one thing I understand better than myself it’s the African character. And literally nothing you’ve said in this thread has any bearing on reality.

My name doesn’t matter, the Africans that where not slaves are setting a example and the African Americans are finding there roots and they helped build America

It is the white karamapim tok keeping us painimautim

Look at the numbers
There are going to be be big protests. You need to come to America and see how easy life is.
They need more black Africans they can’t trust anyone right now. Except the Black Africans

Past America
Not Trumps America
Those statues are all down.
And Americans economy is doing well you can say what you want but the numbers of African immigrants have rebuilt the United States of America

I very much doubt anyone in America is going to riot to bring in more Africans. And yes, I’ve been to America. And no, life there is not a life on easy mode. Life there is hard. You actually have to work. You have to man up and take responsibility for yourself. You have to be prepared to make it on your own terms. It’s not like what the tv tells you.

You sound mad
The New United States of America
Look at the white farmers in America they need bailouts
how crazy you sound
Welfare is for whites

I believe Namibia,Uganda and Kenya are on barely liveable shithole tier rather than desolation tier

Your right they do it why the bond under non slavery is different now.
This last mass migration from Africa was very successful
There is a trusted bond

>Most Nigerians are now richer than low income Americans.
kek, nope.
Also they still practice ritual sacrifice and mass rape, homicide rates are sky high too

Still shit bait flaggot

China is taking their recourses because they are to fucking stupid to harvest literally anything

Attached: 9DCCA1DE-3670-443B-8082-6942FE63D410.jpg (446x449, 43K)

Oops, it wasn't gif

Attached: 1559770495177.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

maybe the dudes in white were wrong but any1 else thing thats some effective not overly violent security dont get me wrong i agree all there shit is fuked up but those dudes in white handled it amazingly normaly sec wld be chimpin out all over the place "almost any sec" they handled it like pros

shut the fuck up nigger. quit advocating for the most problematic fucking issues plaguing our countries.

>we need more manpower

robots bitch. automation is the true inevitable future. we DO NOT need you. we need that. fuck your dumbshit weak excuses for why you fucking problems should come here. theyre shit and so are you. nigga

africa isnt retaining any capital bro at all you guys are selling eachother out since before slave days what im about to say is gguna sound fuked up the whites "payed for slaves off blacks" and u hate us for it

Because you need to move to America and use your skills here
The money is flowing, business are doing well
They need workers for jobs they need business owners they don’t trust anyone anymore except the Africans
Asians, Indians ,Spanish have all left.
Have you ever worked or owned a business in America ?
Average Africans are making over 100k as sales people and some labor jobs
America dollars , money is flowing and they don’t trust these other people
Come see.

Imagine if a spacecraft crashed on Earth, and all it needed was 50 pounds of solid copper in some part of the "engine". We'd look pretty stupid to beings that engineered and piloted the device, despite being surrounded by the resources.

That's how Africans are. They're too stupid to figure out the earth around them.

It isn't just low IQ. Niggers are violent, theiving, vicious subhuman animals.

Selling land here they make big dollars
Realitors 250k a year and up

One of the main reasons is because of chaos created by globalists to destabilize their countries, importation of tons of cheap textiles, also the low IQ thing does play a role. Chaos and civil war prevents these countries from ever coming after the Globalists for their crimes. They're doing the same thing to us right now, even pushing a civil war now because the too many of the goyim figured it out.