Strike and Mike episode 67 discussion

Post opinions or what have you

Attached: 335E32C4-58FD-44A5-8C43-3D2647A9740B.jpg (740x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/4we24b.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine unironically not being a paycuck.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190611-223801_Podcast Addict.jpg (1080x1748, 532K)

Hello where is Germany

Bump

Attached: gmKFJ6y.png (624x347, 380K)

Aryan Arachnid paylords plz

Bump

I guarantee TRS has gained at least a few hundred subscribers from people posting links, particularly to Strike and Mike. It wouldn't surprise me if they make these threads to gin up interest.

Attached: 1558075094271.jpg (560x331, 43K)

Need to replace Alex McNabb with a caypbara.

Attached: MCT_1.jpg (920x604, 64K)

Jesus. Meant to post Jess...

Attached: 1558729487096m.jpg (532x1024, 69K)

Wo ist unser Deutscher Freund?

>Need to replace Alex McNabb
Ftfy

Can't argue with that.
Nothing but low IQ takes and poorly timed interjections that do nothing but derail the conversation.

anyone got the last jazz & ethnarch?

Paylords pls

Attached: Daisy%2C_April_2.jpg (494x700, 41K)

He should only be brought in when discussing medical stuff.

While we’re here anyone got the most recent mike and the mad wop?

>be retarded Jow Forumstard
>pay for cuckflix
>buys capeshit products
>buys (((fastfood)))
>"lol at paying for based pro white entertainment"
This is unironically how most retards in those threads think.

Sven is the one that needs to go.

He's not even good at doing that.
He's am EMT that tries to speak like a doctor.
He's also incapable of making what he does known relatable to the audience.
It's like when he goes off on esoteric philosophy rambles for no reason other than his narcissistic need to signal how smart he is.
Don't even get me started on the mouth breathing or how he has to smack his fucking after the first 5 words of ever sentence.

Attached: New-NAR.jpg (624x352, 180K)

I'm willing to subscribe. It's just a combination of a super busy schedule and not having a chance to get a prepay credit card or money order. Yes it is low agency but I really do fully intend to subscribe, things are just kind of crazy right now

He does great Cantwell/Michael Caine impressions though

Fucking this, so many people on this board fund the enemy without even realizing it.

all his impressions and accents suck. except cantwell. that's pretty spot on and funny.

I was going to say combo of super busy and honestly rather broke.
t. working class med school fag with family

#InTheWhiteEthnostate....

Attached: In_The_White_Ethnostate_Shopping_Malls.png (816x700, 802K)

>pretend to be black
>start gofundme for food since youre in school and broke
>use said money
Having /ourcontent/ literally paid by the libcucks

Boring. All talk and no killing.

go dilate

With what power do you have to kill you mindless drone?

>b-but like just do it XD
How do you think the (((power))) against us has power to begin with? Fucks sake.

Shopping Malls were the beginning of the end.
We need to bring back town squares.

What if I'm already maximally dialated?

Sven is the production guy, the one whose house they record in and technically the boss of the "company" legally speaking.

Sven is going nowhere senpai. Its basically his show.

have sex

Meh. Sven's pretty fucking funny, and you saw how shitty the audio was on some of the shows without him last week. Between the production and the one-liners, he doesn't bother me (even though he banned me over the optics horseshit and he's the sole reason I don't paycuck anymore).

McNabb is just fucking insufferable. Feeble attempts at humor, ice-cold takes, and an exaggerated sense of self-importance and his own intellectual prowess. They should replace him with Jayo or Larry or fucking anyone. Those fucking gauges are the gayest thing I've ever seen on a 'straight' man. Hideous.

I don't understand the tomato hatred. Southerners like tomatoes, they even have their own tomato dishes e.g. fried green tomatoes - is it a Virginia thing?

In the white ethnostate...
shopping malls won't exist because we will nationalize megacorporations and demolish all monuments to consumer culture, building wonders in their place. We will buy locally and build with local materials. When laboring collectively it will be to work toward monuments to our past and to reach for ever greater achievement of technology and exploration.

Attached: 684984.jpg (3666x2444, 2.07M)

>tfw no gf to sniff

>sven is great
>you guys recognize the audio?
Hi Sven.

>demolish all monuments to consumer culture, building wonders in their place
sounds like a dream, hopefully it comes true

Attached: 1560010736242.jpg (788x1000, 143K)

Pay the 10 clowns, cancel cuckflix

This

If you have cuckflix but not a TRS sub you are literally funding Obama over whites jfc

He's come up with some funny phrases. But they don't outweigh the 'value' he destroys with his shit interruptions, though.

Mike is the linchpin. He would still have an audience if he left, 99% of the Shoah audience would disappear. Who was really missing Sven's interruptions during last weeks episodes?

Sven and McNabb have been good on the Poz Button, I like em but I get why others don’t

Pay via money order

#InTheWhiteEthnostate

Attached: In_The_White_Ethnostate_College_Labor.png (770x700, 1.08M)

>It wouldn't surprise me if they make these threads to gin up interest.
Thats fine by me. Just means I don't have to pay for this shit.
I've been listening to them for years.

Caw Caw Caw.

>Mike is the linchpin
Why doesn't Mike leave and start his own shit? Is he really that lazy? He could do it on the sly by collabing with someone outside of the TRS network on podcast that he actually controls and grow it into something of his own. All he really needs to controlb for it to be "his" is the RSS feed.

I don't have cuckflix and I don't want to pay even 10 clowns unless I can see proof of divorce.

DESU, especially after the last paywall episode, I was missing Alex and Sven.
Mike is the lynchpin, sure, but that's because he's well-read - he's also kind of an autistic JYC upper-crust douchebag, and that comes through fairly regularly.

Mike on his own would still maintain a following, sure, but nowhere near 99%. He's too verbose for his own good and its pretty clear he doesn't have the agency or technical skills to carry a quality show on his own.

How would those who watch this shit feel about a show built off the baseline of Fash Course History/Honoring Our History, but with a specific bent on factors of hazard, along the lines of "Naming The Enemy".
I've been wanting to do such a show, or at least attempt it, for quite some time now, ever since I encountered Magnus Hirschfeld, but I wasn't sure if there was an audience.

I'm not paying to hear a fucking podcast.

files.catbox.moe/4we24b.mp3

We STILL need to discuss
Mike and the Mad Wop #23
Jazz and Ethnarch
FUCKING PAYNIGGERS

Attached: 1533441952399.png (1002x760, 925K)

Fake

Prick Tolled

Fuck you if you want the show go fucking pay for it yourself you dirty kikeniggers

Sven pls upload the real mp3

le epic troll XD

Jokes on you I like Rick Astley.

Attached: 78C397A5-5E1C-4D10-BD4A-BEC9FBBA0B6B.gif (498x270, 2.21M)

Nah.

Im not sven

Sven pls

Fuck OFF Sven.

Then your life is even more pathetic.
Congrats!

Now fork over the ranch paycuck, and nobody has to get hurt.

but im not sven... ?

Do it anyway.

POST THE LINK, PUT THE RANCH IN THE BAG AND STEP AWAY WITH YOUR DONGLES IN THE AIR!

someone post the download

shut up Sven

Attached: sven.png (575x1072, 62K)

SVEN PLS I NEED THE MP3

if you want the show, you need to fucking pay for it. also FOR THE 109TH TIME IM NOT SVEN WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT

Bump. What time is it in Berlin?

Attached: images (1).jpg (164x307, 15K)

>caps rage

Yeah, you're totally not Sven

I nees to lay off the sauce

Attached: 1472458097941.png (600x600, 297K)

SVEN

PLEASE

THE MP3

HAND IT OVER

Attached: xk1k6sh6f78z.png (800x602, 529K)

I'm not paying you for something you should be giving me for free.
I was listening to you faggots all the way back during the Ferguson Chimpouts, when you had shit audio and shit narratives AND shit wives, and now you expect me to pay you to listen to a mischling lolberg and a Uruguayan pinko shitpost over digital media files? And you never even took my advice to do lazy vidya gaem let's plays to rip apart the narratives and generate shekels?

Consider every episode I take for free - which is every episode you make - to be reparations for having to listen to Mike's hook-nosed cumdumpster sing a song about a "White Night" during mother-fucking Yule, and be glad that I don't tell others whom I introduce to your content that they can get the paywall shit for free on cuckoldchan.

Now give me that god damned ranch or I swear to god, Mike's spirit-animal gets the lynched like a shaved Harambee.

What is this, a game for ants?

Hand it over paypigs.

you cant prove that im sven

Oh yeah? Watch this:

Sven doesn't even know how to hang dry wall and I've heard his preferred music platform is digital media files.

how do you hang drywall?

digital media files > physical media >>> streaming

Also, he doesn't even lift.
He's skinny fat due to all those carbs.
Has anyone ever seen Mike or Sven do a squat? No? Then they can't do squats.
I'm telling you, they don't even lift.

Alex McNabb is not only more handsome than Sven, he is more physically fit, due to all his cycling.

wow, sven, you sure got me

now, i'm just going to stop looking!

>it gets posted EVERY TIME, faggot there's no way to stop it

stay salty, you're the unfunny one at TRS

Sven, give me a free sample of the show so i can be a paycuck too, i need to test the product first, come on man, try to earn a customer

one AM plus some minutes which you can see on your own clock.

imagine returning from the happiest place on earth and still being filled with such contempt

Digis confirm.

Seriously, though, someone please gib.

fuck you sven can lift 1488lbs with just his DICK!
Fucking niggerkikes, IM NOT SVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! also IT DOESNT GET POSTED EVERY TIME COS I STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sven is short for seventh son of my wife’s son

Sven, I'm watching some of your content for free. You don't need to post free episodes we get em free anyways.

I bet I could post last weeks strike and mike and nobody would know the difference :^)

if you think you stop it from being posted, you don't know what an archive is

it literally gets posted. every time. been ripping it off for over a year, i used to be a paycuck until i got disgusted with svens bitchy teenager antics and show ruining.

the only "shows" that don't get posted are mad wops and JNJ but that's because Mad Wop sucks ass and nobody wants to listen to Jazzhands Trumpcope for 2 hours on JNJ.

kys nigger

Sven is the heart and soul of the show. Mike is great, but I need some sort of entertainment and Sven is hilarious. Mike is great and all but he's kinda dull sometimes. Plus Sven's parody songs are just excellent and usually pretty normie friendly so I can show them to normie friends. If I want big brained content I'll listen to strike and mike or FTN

reminder that the only thing cheaper than a Jew is an antisemite so fork it over or else I’ll impregnate six black women before the end of the week and list the TRS P.O. Box as my home address

I FUCKING TOLD YOU IM NOT SVEN AND THAT IS ILLEGAL
Umm... TDS? Nobody posted episode 297 for example

pay piggies gibs link

I agree with this.

As I get the warez episodes from these Jow Forums threads I find Sven to be my favourite on the show. Mike is nice too but yeah sometimes he needs someone to butt in sometimes as he can get dull.

Sven is baiting someone to go download episode 297 so he can know who's ripping them on his server end. Don't fall for it.

I used to subscribe, but I cancelled after that article from Anglin. I'm seriously concerned with what's going on at TRS, and that those retards are going to get themselves and everyone who sent them money fucked by the feds. The fact that they won't comment on it, and are deleting comments from anyone who calls them out on it is completely damning in my eyes.

You look at what's going on with that case in Charlottesville where the judge is okaying all kinds of records to be collected (which Mike actually lied about on tds and said it wasn't happening. I only even found out that Mike's objections to the data collection were overruled because of Anglin's article). And all these insane house hearings about how white people who don't hate themselves need to be gassed. Shit is about to get serious, and either TRS knows and doesn't care or they're too stupid to understand what's about to happen.

I'm actually even nervous about just going to the domain to download the free shit at this point.