Jon Stewart's pretty based

Jon Stewart's pretty based

Video Link
>abcnews.go.com/Politics/angry-jon-stewart-demands-congress-compensate-911-responders/story?id=63632523

Attached: based.png (1686x1360, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/jon-stewart-trumps-justice-department-doing-an-excellent-job-on-9-11-fund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU

Attached: 51ED7EEF-7096-472B-BD0A-AF205F81DF2C.jpg (500x500, 45K)

DON'T

How do Trumptards defend the fact that his Admin and by extension, the GOP, is refusing to extend medical coverage to first responders who fell victim to medical issues?

because they prefer to use it as a political football, as he says in the video

>be at a tragic place and survive
>This means the federal government should pay you a salary for the rest of your life
Ha, no. 18 years is plenty.

In his in-character appearances he sucks, but the actual person underneath it is based as fuck.
He said he’s not particularly surprised or alarmed by trump and criticized liberals for painting conservative america with a broad brush during the election.

> muh based orange man makes libs angry
That's all they care about.

Late '00s TV pundits unite.

Attached: 7245625698356.jpg (594x414, 50K)

based louis anderson

Compensate for what, exactly? Doing their job?

Milking a tragedy for free handouts. Ya hate to see it.

>Trumptards
when have they ever acknowledged the truth about anything? Trump supporters are some of the most transparently cowardly, unethical, and dishonest folks the US has ever seen next to the politicians asses they constantly lick

Egypt tried to warn US intel of an impending attack but the zionists made sure that warning fell on deaf ears. Egypt was a member of the Axis of Evil after all.

Trump bad

Attached: A23949AC-2CCF-49B1-9347-B4BBE7A45B3C.jpg (500x607, 22K)

>How do Trumptards defend the fact that his Admin and by extension, the GOP, is refusing to extend medical coverage to first responders who fell victim to medical issues?
If the first responders had made wise financial decisions in life, they wouldn't be so poor. If they weren't poor, they wouldn't need to be begging for handouts.

I don't agree that we should reward these people for their moral failings just because they happened to be in a specific place at a specific time doing the job they were fairly compensated to perform.

based name-calling, non-argument making tranny

They can pay for it themselves instead of leeching off taxpayers. Just because they did their job 18 years ago doesn't mean that they deserve to be pampered on hand and foot.

Now the zionist ethnonationalists want to perform "american spring" as a sequel to the failed arab spring

why not the owners who used unsafe materials in construction

russian trolls at work

Attached: 62944.png (1592x952, 1.35M)

Make the Saudis pay. They fucking flew planes into the buildings.

Not usually a fan of his but I do agree with him on some things and this is one of them.

This thread is full of NPCs on both sides, disgusting.
washingtonexaminer.com/news/jon-stewart-trumps-justice-department-doing-an-excellent-job-on-9-11-fund

Russia is the key. Who cares if the USSR is dead, most americans wont know the differencs

>Doesn't think people should be compensated for doing their job
Spotted the janny

Yeah, and all those military vets can go to hell too!!

Me too fellow not-redditor.

Attached: 6C487797-470B-47FD-9CF4-BB9174120D25.jpg (625x618, 81K)

If anyone in government cared about anyone in their direct service the VA wouldn't resemble a hospital that Indians find to be backwater

green lantern is black!

IF NYC was as great as it claims to be it wouldn't need the federal gov't to pay for shit that happened in it

being a cuck for raytheon doesn't entitle you to jack shit
it makes you a retard

Don't be a retard. The respiratory diseases that the responders attracted will last a life time.

I agree, there hasn't been a war fighting for America's freedom since the Revolutionary War. Those welfare-leeching babykillers deserve PTSD and to die homeless on the streets.

>Why doesn't Trump care about this specific issue I am whining about?!?!

Wow, you're right, fellow enlightened Redditor! Drumpf truly BTFO now and forever!

Attached: Soy Face 1.png (454x520, 13K)

9/11 responders? There were no 9/11 responders. You didn't see any towers fall, because there WEREN'T any towers.

>pampered on hand and foot
This fund is to cover medical expenses from illnesses/injuries...

Most first responders in New York were smokers before 9/11 so these fags are just trying to commit healthcare fraud.

I know I'm just pretending to be retarded

>stewart
>is a kike

yeah ok pal

Jon Stewart created this world

I hate conspiracy retards

>because there WEREN'T any towers.

Attached: eddie.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Vets weren't in the Army for free. They got paid. They even got paid extra to deploy. They get the VA when they come home.

What the fuck more do they want? A parade and a national holiday?

This poster is delusional, take him to reddit.

Bingo. City workers should be compensated from city coffers. This is basically just a bunch of Jew York taxpayers trying to pass the buck onto the feds. Why doesn't Jew Stewart throw some of his millions at the problem?

>It's the fault of a first responders that got sick saving lives from a terror attack. They don't deserve healthcare for their service
Garbage person.

I’m glad someone finally drew this parallel.

Attached: E64CACCA-EE6F-49B1-B4D2-28359BAAF2F8.jpg (438x550, 93K)

>They get the VA when they come home
Have you seen the state of the VA? That's practically a punishment.

Why 18 years later are we responsible for people who probably don’t even work in that field anymore and switched careers entirely? Is there illness related to something like asbestos? Doubtful? Is it more like chronic back pain or pre-diabetes, something more in line with someone in their mid 50s to 60s? Yeah probably

Injuries they received responding to the attack on the towers?
No? Then it has fuck all to do with them being "9/11 first responders".

It's been two decades, they're just trying to commit fraud.
If they were really sick then they would have gotten help right after 9/11 instead of dragging their feet. Fuck these lazy assholes, they should have been inside the towers on that day.

ORANGE MAN CAN DO NO WRONG

Attached: 2ktzy8.jpg (636x773, 65K)

You don't just deserve healthcare because you're poor, regardless of the circumstances.

If you get prescribed pain pills, get addicted to them, then go through withdrawals when your prescription ends, so you have to turn to heroin, are you not a junkie?

I thought they were evil racists killing innocent brown people? Now you faggots pretend to care about them?

if you want free shit go to Europe
America became number 1 in the world by promoting self reliance and free market economics

I used to be sad that Stewart retired when Trump became a candidate, but noe I'm happy because he would've been beastifed like Colbert

Attached: DdP3IdyW0AA5i31.jpg (1820x1213, 230K)

because it's not my duty to pay for your misfortunte

>rip out asbestos wall
>get meso 15 years later
>lolasbestosisgreatshutup

The VA's fine. Just get rid of the pill-seeking fake vets and illegals posing as veterans and the problem solves itself.

Why isn't New York compensating them?

New York can't stop bragging about how trendy and liberal it is. Why is it the job of the taxpayer and the federal government to take care of these people? Why isn't the ever so generous state of New York taking care of its own like it claims to?

Attached: hurrrrrr.jpg (540x329, 67K)

Illnesses such as respiratory failure from inhaling vaporized concrete and all that toxic shit

>Why doesn't Jew Stewart throw some of his millions at the problem?
I'm not sure if he directly contributed financially, but he did devote a huge part of his show to the issue back when the bill was getting off the ground. Talked about it over and over again across multiple episodes, had a whole episode just with some of the firemen/cops involved to discuss the issue, and so on. That's pretty valuable in terms of exposure, corporations pay millions for even a fraction of that airtime.

If they are retarded enough to expose themselves to asbestos then they deserve mesothelioma.

>that got sick saving lives from a terror attack

A single day responding to a disaster did not give them chronic illnesses, retard. The decades of smoking probably did.

And if they are poor enough they are then eligible for medicaid.
This is unironically just some old boomer who makes enough money to not qualify for Medicaid, is too young to qualify for Medicare but they just don’t want to pay any out of pocket expenses for their insurance plan they chose through their employer. For illnesses that likely are in no way related to the incident nearly 20 years ago
What a meme...

at least we're not libtards

New York is too busy subsidizing all the red states' opioid addicts along with California and Massachusetts.

Oh so made up illnesses to defraud taxpayers of money. Gotcha.

>can't even defend the person you support because you know the arguments against him are honestly true
>proceed to strawman
Drumpflets are pathetic.

are mermaids even real at this point? the green party was a mistake.

Minimal exposure to it for one day doesn't suddenly give you an illness that shows up 19 years later.

oh no no no

Attached: AFB6FDDD-E806-46DE-91CF-A54652BC730E.png (595x591, 95K)

>This is unironically just some old boomer who makes enough money to not qualify for Medicaid, is too young to qualify for Medicare
It almost sounds like we've got a problem with our health insurance system

>America became number 1 in the world by promoting self reliance and free market economics
And Godliness

The soul favored by God in Heaven is favored as a man on Earth. The rich man's wealth is a sign of God's favor. The poor man's poverty is a sign of his immorality.

If those seeking handouts from the government instead sought the Word of God, their problems would go away toot-sweet

What board did this thread get moved from?

What's Jon Stewart's real name?

Oh and what does his brother do?

Anyone?

/tv/

/tv/. you faggots can't stay in your own board.

ALIENS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks user

Plz no bully

What’s the problem exactly?
If you’re poor enough and live at roughly 133% of the poverty line you qualify for Medicare
If you are old or disabled you qualify for Medicare.

If you are some dipshit living in New York who makes 100k+ a year as a fireman or other first responder but elected to pick the literally shittiest of insurance your company offered to save you a few bucks a month on premiums and then elect to cry once you have a higher deductible or out of pocket max I feel absolutely no sympathy just because you did something 18 years ago that would only open a slippery slope as to what is defined as a big enough tragedy to pay for all of your healthcare expenses you incurred

Is that real??

Damn he got old.

This. Next thing you know, the children of the first responders will demand free college because dad couldn't work for decades because of 9/11 so the kids don't have a college fund.

Gimme gimme gimme!

Yes goy, exactly the jew always needs more 0’s in his bank. Why help the first responders who saved lives..

This country is top tier idiot in 2019

Attached: 956DFA6C-D557-45F1-8C75-E14B0460914D.png (720x888, 893K)

didnt all the 9/11 first responders die from the aids already

>Not wanting college to be a meritocracy

>demands congress
>controlled by democrats
"Is that TV guy? I like TV guy"

Attached: greynewdeal.jpg (1000x500, 71K)

nobody thinks its strange that a bearded jewish commedian is talking to our government?

when did this happen, that it was acceptable for someone with litteraly ZERO experience with anything related to real politics to address congress, on national television, as if he was an authority?

More deflection the jews do this kind of crap every once and awhile mossad did 9/11

Is Jon part of some jew money making scam?

For doing their jobs?
BASED TV GUY, whoa!!

Since when can they send threads to different boards like that?

Do ones from here go to other boards?

Why does he get so fried about some old white men? Doesn't he know that there are illegal black transgender lesbians who suffer in America everyday? He should divert his passion and attention towards people that actually matter.

If only more people would get on Congress's ass like this.

At least 1 hour a day should be devoted to listening to the public.

i don't think he's wrong
i have no idea how he's qualified to be making these sorts of comments before congress though

Well, his real name is John Leibowitz