How do we crash this ship?

And not take the blame?

Inb4: arson

Attached: 1559604044238.gif (720x480, 19K)

Learn German and refuse to speak English any longer - break all the rules and just pretend you don't understand.

It will crash itself, and hopefully the rest of the world too.
We legion now, senpai

Attached: NoodlesAdded.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Cryonics in strongest.

if spics won't speak english, why should we?

At this point the only way to remove a lot of illegals is to crash the state economy.

>It will crash itself,

Is there anyway to make it happen faster? I'm tired of waiting.

Exactly. Go rogue. Become white spics.

I wonder if its the chinese behind these constant weird california d&c threads.

No, everyone just hates California.

t. a Californian

Imagine if someone took out the electricity to the governor's neighborhood ever night. Just in Minecraft though.

Attached: 24-gavin-newsom-1.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 111K)

>Become white spics.
Without putting garbage in the streets and becoming degenerates, we can just Target the wheels of government that no longer wants to cooperate. It gives the ruling class a job.

>weird
Because it's not some sniper fantasy?

>t. a Californian
I fucking hate you.
ps stay in that shithole you helped create thx

Go take a pickaxe to the San Andreas fault and speed things up.

the same people that think the Bible is a history book also thank California will fall into the ocean magically

Jokes on you I'm registered and vote third party.

Clearly we need faggots like you to go out and do it yourselves.

>collectively support the mormon front as best we can.
>expose holocaust myth.
>rally forces to stop illegal and unassimilated immigration.
Heavy debate online. Instagram is good still, use geotags like #losangeles, etc.
Become active in local politics if you are a local.

It's a silly fantasy that offers only temporary comfort and calms people from taking any real meaningful action.

Attached: 2012-still.jpg (706x367, 36K)

imagine doing it during a heat stroke
haha that would be so funny

>It will crash itself
and it will drag all USA with it, so a win regardless

Are you one of the 15% whites counting white Hispanics left in CA.

Pic related is mornon front projections. We will have significant penetration in california.

Attached: 5D0AEE44-E135-4D42-8A16-1DCAAB3DAD78.gif (886x643, 475K)

Yes I'm white, no I'm not even remotely Hispanic.

Too bad salt lake city is 80% wetback now. At this point there are more spic Mormons then white.

California is a majority-minority state, but minority turnout continues to lag. California became the first large majority-minority state as of the 2000 Census, and in 2014 Latinos surpassed whites as the largest single racial/ethnic group in the state's total population.

it will crashed itself

Attached: calidems.jpg (599x747, 231K)

why so many mormons in that area?

Feels good to be the last white man in California, I'm a god among goblins. Brown women go out of their way to be nice to me even the Chinese.

That's their 'Holy Land'

Someone pull up the picture of Desertia or w/e it's called

The goblins snear at me when I pay for gas.

based
seeing spics claim spanish ancestry pisses me the fuck off because they are mestizo goblins and not actual european like me

California was always white it was rich white californio Mexican ruling class that owned the large cattle ranches when Mexico held the state for what like 20 years before they sold to America.

Mexican Independence was won in 1821, California fell under the jurisdiction of the First Mexican Empire. Fearing the influence of the Roman Catholic church over their newly independent nation, the Mexican government closed all of the missions and nationalized the church's property. They left behind a small "Californio" (white Hispanic) population of several thousand families, with a few small military garrisons. After the Mexican–American War of 1846-48, Mexico was forced to relinquish any claim to California to the United States.

I think i'm misunderstanding what you're saying but there is a large difference between being a spaniard and a mexican mutt

Stop giving it medical aid. It'll die off from typhus and the bubonic plague. 400 cases of typhus in Los Angelos alone. Which is still like 0.1% of the population or so.

The taxes are European like. The housing prices there are in a category of its own. Its social benefits, infrastructure, city planning and so on are third world tier. How anyone can support a family with less than 200k gross a year in that place is beyond me.

Most of the people the dark brown squaty ones that overpopulated the state sense the 1990s are really Guatemalans and Hondurans. The typical beaner is a Mexican Indian with a maybe a small mix of European Spanish.

>How anyone can support a family with less than 200k gross a year in that place is beyond me.
You literally can't, that's why everyone leaves.
The actions california has taken are borderline criminal and the feds really should get involved.

>How anyone can support a family with less than 200k gross a year in that place is beyond me.

You can’t. The smart Ppl wanting to start a family leave this shithole. The ones that stay either have/own a business, are spics living with 5 other families under one roof, or are so in debt that everything they have are paid by credit cards.

Easy you live 5 families of 10 in a 2 bedroom house or apartment. Each of your 8 children gets free eveything. You and your wife become legal citizens from your kids anchorbaby status. Your wife is on welfare and your housing allowance is $1,200-$2400 a month paid by the state x 5 families. Your drivers license is free your insurance is free. You work the max allowed to retain state benefits then work under the table tax free. You have large parties every weekend with your enormous families where you laugh at how rich your getting while driving your new Dodge truck.

Holy shit you must be in California or a mind reader because I was typing this shit at the same time.

anyone from here knows what's up

Attached: 1560265674998.jpg (1000x750, 64K)

Why did he give you noodles?

It's not about blame, it's about controlling and cleaning up the mess.
And you don't have control, so the discussion is moot.

You faggots built your own spending problems, now you want to flee them?
Fuck off, stay there and fix it. Otherwise those who can't think as well as you will just follow your dumbasses and spread the infection.

mormom holy land of deseret.
post-collapse they will form the new holy roman empire

Golden Calf a political party just for beaners - called
>"nosotros somos todos juntos lo nuevo partido"
then hire a bunch of Mexican-looking crisis-actors to run for office ... that would really piss the democrats off

Attached: 1535737645343.jpg (320x239, 15K)

You ever notice California defenders only point to the state's GDP? Probably because of its population that can't even speak English, homeless problem, rampant poverty, loony state government, education statistics, crime statistics, 95.5 average IQ, etc. aren't really worth bragging over.

Saying you want to live in CA over somewhere like Maine is tantamount to saying you'd rather live in China than Switzerland because "muh GDP." It's the only thing California really has going for it here in 2019, and I'm sure the average homeless guy in California falls asleep on his bench each night just thrilled that Google and Facebook, etc. are making a killing.

Attached: Poverty.png (1200x900, 32K)