"Colonization is good, except when it happens to me."

Bahahahahahahahahaha! Ooooooooh the irony..

Attached: frontex-migration-2016.jpg (816x489, 117K)

Is this a map of current nigger colonization or nigger colonization 1500 years ago.
Either way, niggers did it first AND twice so it's NIGGERS who are the real Evil here, NOT Europeans.

Colonization implies bringing civilization. This is destroying civilization.

Either way, fuck off kike

Colonization is bad, except when we do it.

If you hadn't of stopped colonization maybe you wouldn't need to abandon your countries.

S E E T H I N G, I bet you don't even have children!

We had provinces, not colonies. You shot indians, we gave them citizenship, a written language, the faith in our Lord and beliefs we inherited from Rome and Greece.
Don't put us into the same basket as you, savages.

Fuck off Spic, your country will be the first to fall.

We can't be the first when UK, France and the netherlands have already fallen. You'll be speaking spanish soon, nigger.

So, it takes the whole world to bring down small population of beige skinned people?

> We really are the master race

That's not actually the argument you dumb faggot.
The argument is that everything you're claiming as yours, you can't actually do.
You want your cake (domination of all discussions and outputs) and eat it too (not have the capabilities to actually create the things you say you need).

However, as you're a barbarian cattle-herder who thinks in
>muh dick
this probably won't bother you the slightest, since you're plenty happy living literally covered in shit and dying "bravely" at age 13.

Attached: 1550892850220.jpg (650x700, 97K)

you 'do' nothing.

latino seething, moors inc again.

Attached: 1552669765903222.png (588x457, 330K)

Tell us more about the 6th century European bantu empire retard

proud, strong conquerors vs poor, pathetic refugee seekers begging for help.

And yet these niggers are replacing you! Literally out breeding you! How is it possible? Oh no no no no!

And yet we're winning.

Attached: file.png (1200x1050, 287K)

Colonizing is when high IQ humans come and start building society and flourish using their superior genetics.

What's happening now is monkeys flooding civilization. It's like as if your town was being flooded by an influx of grass hoppers or alligators.

Attached: 1533259456970.jpg (788x699, 54K)

The future is BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL.

Attached: guilty.png (925x515, 535K)

>Colonization: the action or process of settling among and establishing control over the indigenous people of an area.

Wrong brainlet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

You're wrong pussy

The reason I'm right is because you and your kind aren't people.. therefore you can not colonize and it's why they are migrating. Like elk or ants.

Attached: 1546975447567.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Dragging everything good in the world down to your subhuman violent disease ridden standards isn't exactly what I would call winning.

Attached: niggers also known as why we can't have nice things.jpg (423x1213, 354K)

Where was this taken from? It includes some more recent discoveries (like H. Naledi).

The only thing that matters is who's gene's get passed and who's don't, your argument is irrelevant.

When you cross your legs like a girl, does it suck being constantly reminded you don't have a vagina when your balls get smashed?

Suicide by swallowing too many pills your mommy gave you to make gay feel better is in your future I think.

Attached: XKrOhCN.jpg (500x673, 45K)

TOP KEK! You're so mad! What a faggot!

Attached: capa-11.jpg (543x493, 50K)

But Europeans didn't do population replacement you dense cunt.

Well the Spanish did cause most of Latin America to die out, but they didn't mean to do that. Also in these situations there are always groups of natives that ally with the colonists because they were at war with other natives. So it's dumb to see the colonists as one side and natives as the other. It was a mixed bag.

Spain already fell a long time ago. Then it was taken back.

>colonization is good when it's no longer happening to me
????

How many white people live in Asia and Africa?

Oh that's right the dumb niggers were too stupid to conquer europe..

The cast for the new godzilla movie monsters looks pretty weird

most white people want their race to die out

It is true, but one day your children will pay the consequences.

No, seriously, when did the Bantus invade Europe in the 6th century? you made a claim, prove it.

This. Also,
>I enjoy getting blowjobs, but I don't like giving them out
is logically consistent.

>seething
Go away faggot, that’s like a 5 year old on COD screaming „you mad bro“

that's only a proper equivalence if you're sexually attracted to people who are inferior to you, unless of course your one of those dissonant homosexuals who masquerades your faggotry as male dominance

>Spain already fell a long time ago. Then it was taken back.

Only a part of it.

>we need to let corporations and the rich run wild in our society and control everything, it’s the Free Market(TM) at work
>WTF ALL THESE CORPORATIONS BANNING ME AND BILLIONAIRES INFLUENCING SOCIETY ITS NOT FAIR

>just fuck my shit up
what ?

Colonization is where you go into a savage hellhole and turn it into a viable civilization.
You niggers are turning a viable civilization into a savage hellhole.
Quite the opposite, eh mohammad?

Don’t forget Social Democrat

>moving to another country and making it better, giving people infrastructure and education
vs
>moving to another country to ask for gibs and attacking the people who will give them to you

Somehow you think these are comparable.

For what reason(s)?

>colonise Africa, India, Middle East
>Give them modern medicine, trains, ships, infrastructure, or in the case of Africa, give them the wheel

>get colonized
>AIDS, suicide bombings, gender segregation, homophobia, plummetting IQs and inbred genetics from rampant first-cousin marriages

wow it's so beautiful, all cultures are totally equal!

There is no irony you fucking moron.

There was never mass population replacement. Besides Native Americans, all the former colonies were never in danger of being flat out replaced.

SSSSHHHIIIEEETTTTTT

Attached: 1559848851757.jpg (763x1024, 189K)