The future of Japan is grim

Japan is going to collapse and there is nothing that can be done. The country's future is to have a small number of inhabitants and everything will become automated. The few remaining Japanese will probably have an incredible quality of life served by artificial intelligence.

That is my optimistic view, but what will happen will be endless waves of Chinese immigrants and Indochina occupying the vacancies that the Japanese no longer occupy. In some generations that island will be a Chinese colony.

Attached: Birth-Rate-Japan.jpg (727x727, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adIzXpRed2Q
fortune.com/2016/04/08/navy-autonomous-sub-hunting-warship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still better than niggerisation

Whites will save japan, will head there in 5 years and breed hundreds of thirsty cakes and lonely women.

Attached: Konnichiwa.jpg (550x394, 39K)

Robots will do the jobs Japanese won’t do. This includes patrolling their waters.

>become automated
Evidence for this? Also, FYI Japan is fucking overpopulated like a mother fucker. That tiny island chain should never have broken 50 million people. Let alone 100 MILLION PEOPLE! Automated has become a buzzword for leftist nigger in the last few years to hand wave SLAVE LABOR and offsetting labor costs on to customers, which has been shown in the past to NOT WORK for extended business lifespans.

Japan will need white immigrants. Who is coming?

Also, stop falling for the meme of constant economic growth being a good thing.

Japan's future is not grim, at least it's not as grim as any western coutnries.

Japans low birthrate is literally a jewish lie. First of all Japan has a higher birth rate than many white countries like Poland. Second of all Japan only has a lower birth rate than the US, Canada, the UK, Austrailia, France, etc., because Japan has very low immigration. The west has high rates of immigration and has their birth rates inflated by non-whites. The white birth rate in the west is no better than Japans. In fact, Germany, despite having tons of immigrants inflating their birth rate, has a lower birth rate than Japan.

Japan may start taking more Chinese, filipino, korean, Vietnamese, and other asian immigrants, but they won't take as many immigrants as the west did because Japan has embraced automation and imports, their need for labor as a result of declining birth rates is not as severe as the wests.

Any if they take more immigrants at least their other asian immigrants and they will remain racially homogeneous unlike the west who is taking non-whites. Lastly, Japan pressures for and expects assimilation. Good luck making it in Japanese society without assimilating to their culture. In the west assimilation is looked at as racist.

Is Japans future ideal? No, it's not. But neither is any western country. Compared to the west though Japan has a much better future than us.

Imagine if the US and western europe only took in white south africans and eastern europeans (and maybe east asians). Imagine how much better off we would be than we are now. That is basically what Japan's future is like only the immigrants they take won't be as high as ours so even under those circumstances it wouldn't be as bad.

>a small number of inhabitants and everything will become automated.

>Be Japan
>have to automate 95% of jobs since population declining and most young people are shut-ins
>become world leader in automation
>robots become cheap as fuck
>businesses in all the other countries replace their employees with Japanese robots
>civil unrest in the rest of the world as there is no longer enough work to go around
>Japans hums along peacefully in perfect balance

Attached: jobs2.webm (480x270, 521K)

God forbid Japan have less people. Oh the horror.

Attached: n-tokyo-a-20180715-870x580.jpg (870x580, 116K)

Come home white man, you're Asian waifu awaits.

Idea: Japan can create a program whereby they pay plane tickets, lodging and all necessities of young American men for a year. In that time, they can spread the western seed and increase the population.

>Be the US
>have to have immigrants and non-whites perform 95% of jobs since white birth rates are declining and most young people are shut-ins and not having children
>become world leader in non-white populations
>labor becomes cheap as fuck
>businesses in all other western countries replace their people with non-whites because they also have declining white birth rates and want cheap labor
>civil unrest in the entire west
God I wish I was born in Japan and not because of anime. The west is fucking doomed. All I want to do is live in a developed and modern homogenous society? Is that too much to ask for, why do I have to live surrounded by niggers and spics. And if I got o Europe I'll be surrounded by niggers and muslims.

well said user

Attached: anne frank.jpg (1789x1316, 456K)

It's really depressing to think that the axis defeat has caused all our modern problems. At least this shit tier system will collapse under it's own weight soon enough

youtube.com/watch?v=adIzXpRed2Q

I went there early in the year
It could hinestly do with some diversity, everything is Japanese and it gets boring
I just wanted a kebab after a night drinking in Kyoto but there qas only maccas lol

I lived there for 5 years, returned here to buy a house and have kids.

I much prefer their education system (very little indoctrination)

I'm probably going to go back in 5 years time when both of my kids have been born and settle down in some dead boomers home.

>everything is Japanese and it gets boring
that's the meme (((they))) pushed to degenerate youth about ethnic homogeneity in Western countries. yes goy, Bilal and Mamadou are so exciting (except in Israel)

All places without subhumans suffers these fake problems, just kick all immigrats, switch to a socioeconomic model that obeys common sense and automate everything

>God I wish I was born in Japan
Nah man, being native Japanese sucks. They go to school for like 14 hours a day and compete like crazy for entry into HIGH SCHOOLS then compete like crazy for spots in COLLEGE where they then stop trying and veg out for a few years, then go to work for a faceless corporation and work 16 hour days, 6 days a week, for shitty salary and no overtime.

You then marry an office lady aged 22-24.99 who immediately stops working. Not to have kids right away, mind you, but fuck if she's going to work after getting married. So you keep working, now supporting a sponge, and she gets to manage all the household finances. If you're lucky, she gives you an allowance that's more than literally exactly what you need for lunch every day.

Just when you get fed up with the situation, your parents convince her to get pregnant for a grandchild, and now she's pregnant and you can't get easily divorced. So you have one aspergers kid, MAYBE two if your wife is a real horndog, and then that's literally it. All your money supports your wife and children, and the children repeat the cycle. Eventually you become buddhist by necessity because your life is literally suffering.

Fucking white people. Japan needs to just close their borders entirely, english teacher slaves aren't worth it.

>that island will be a Chinese colony
So like reverting back to their natural state from the beginning to the 1800s? Sounds about right.

Weren't there Proto-Slavs there before the Chinese colonized it? Looks like immigration from Eastern-Europe and Russia is a right, not a privilege, and Japan needs to pay reparations.

>blacks will save the west

same shit

> to the 1800s?
Fuck off ya chink. Japanese people go back thousands of years, China a shit.

I remember when I was a weeb..so sad..anyway, Japan can be our distant ally, so can be korea and phillipines. We need them to watch China.

Attached: godzilla-vs-kaiju.jpg (736x938, 165K)

My 6yo blond son wants to go there. He's into printing, like he wants to do artisan books and printwork already. Because he's 6 he likes Pokemon and when he heard that Japanese have a whole different way of doing printing and books and etc he got really psyched about it. Good to have goals.

>that flag
"better let us white guy immigrate their and impregnate Japanese cuties with our BWCs"

fuck you

Plis make mecha and prevent the insects.

please, come to japan and make it a wmaf ethnostate, the Japanese men can live underground and keep working on making new cool tech gadgets for us to play with :)))
Sincerely,
Hapa femanon

Attached: 4622E099-F2D0-45A1-9AC4-497A4CC0550F.jpg (780x681, 129K)

The only problem is the old people will have a lower quality of life on their way out than expected. For a 10 year old living in Japan right now, the future is fucking bright as the overpopulation is addressed.

fortune.com/2016/04/08/navy-autonomous-sub-hunting-warship/

this hunts subs, not people, but it's kind of a thing.

heading to uni there this spring actually

Attached: Southkoreaautoturretsamsung.jpg (634x762, 194K)

I will never be Japanese, and neither will you, English teacher.

Attached: 1277436345842.jpg (803x451, 275K)

Japan would rather move their factories overseas than importing foreign workers

A big problem for Japan will be that it is a "super aged society" where over 25% of the population and rising will be pensioners. The only othe countries in the super aged category at the moment are Germany and Italy. Over the next decade 13 more countries will join that group including the US, France, UK and South Korea. This will affect economic growth and place a massive strain on resources.

>In some generations that island will be a Chinese colony
You did not know that Japan was a chinese colony in beginning?

You sir, are a nigger

Isn't Japan one of the countries with the most population density on the planet? So who the fuck cares? Perhaps in 30 years your average nippon man will be able to afford his own house/apartment again.

Japan is also moving their industries to other nations.
My village in Haryana has a Japanese township nearby where they have Japanese people living in societies and having Japanese restaurants and other things.

or you know a less overpopulated country, importing millions of criminal welfare leeches doesnt help anyone but the jew bankers issuing them credit

because once there is evidence the solution isnt to import millions of parasites the eu is finished

how am I supposed to read it if the dumb bitch keeps waving it?

I know, Nagai san, I know.

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

Populations fluctuate...the Japanese may turn it all around.

Visit Japan and compare it to your country.

I don't advocate for people to get the rope often, but to degrade Japan just so you can get some fucking kebab when you're off on holiday?

Japan is great and getting better

Didn’t they all start out chinese anyway? Fug it, it’ll all work out

Correct. Constant growth is the Ponzi Scheme the Jews run. The investment class becomes richer and more powerful while everyone else becomes the goyim slave. The rich are becoming richer, this is a fact, why? Investment and constant growth.