What are the advantages of marrying someone of the same race/background over marrying someone of another...

What are the advantages of marrying someone of the same race/background over marrying someone of another race/background?

Let's say the other one is a much hotter girl from eastern europe (country ends with -stan) but literally every single other attribute is the same (like same educational status, IQ, build, values etc)

Does it really matter staying with someone from your own background?

Attached: eeuropegirl.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teammargot.com/team-margot-call-to-action-if-youre-mixed-race-we-urgently-need-your-help-you-could-be-a-match-for-lara-others-like-her/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Other races are inferior. Sage for your dumbass question.

As long they have white, European features its all good in my opinion.

Attached: 1560190106608.jpg (732x1191, 170K)

She has some but she can easily pass for Middle Eastern because she has some darker features. Is that bad?

Miscegenation is selfish. You're putting your fetish and virtue signalling above your future children. They'll hate themselves and you wouldn't even be able to find them bone marrow or a kidney because of their genetics being unlike you and your spouse.

teammargot.com/team-margot-call-to-action-if-youre-mixed-race-we-urgently-need-your-help-you-could-be-a-match-for-lara-others-like-her/

what if they come out more beautiful and intelligent and therefore get a better job?

As long as they're not niggers, I don't see the problem.

>Does it really matter staying with someone from your own background?
The biggest issue is that your families will be living in separate parts of the world. Have fun paying for yearly trips to Eastern Europe so her parents can see the baby.

Attached: 1559166501305.jpg (555x510, 191K)

Eh don't mind it honestly. She's hot and family oriented...can't really get a woman like that here unless she's crazy or some other shit

show flag to get an honest answer

flag of what?

I would wife one of these slav-mongolian hybrids if I was already mutted but I'm still one hundred percent Euro ancestry so I feel obligated to only reproduce with the same.
The biggest reason though is that I have nordic phenotype with blonde hair and blue eyes so my plan is to wife blonde/blue eyes wife and have lots of kids to trigger all the right people.

>from eastern europe (country ends with -stan)
eastern european countries don't end in 'stan dummy.

then where the hell is azerbaijan, kazakhstan you idiot? the middle east? lmao

>petite
>brunette
>feminine
this is the only way i would marry huwite over a bug

high chance it's plastic surgery
gotta be careful

What country in Eastern Europe ends with stan? I think you should marry a nigress memeflag, that way you will be with someone with a similar intelect to yours.

Attached: 1549632261267.jpg (205x246, 8K)

>nasoc does not promote nor understand the gravity of perpetuating your ancestors' culture & customs.

Larp more faggot

>then where the hell is azerbaijan, kazakhstan you idiot? the middle east? lmao

you stupid fool you probably never even heard of azerbaijan etc hahahha

or kazakhstan, tajikistan etc

Soon there will be a new movement to give these mullatos rights etc like the LGBT community