When did you realize that Roof did nothing wrong?

When did you realize that Roof did nothing wrong?

Attached: 636167381720524534-DYLANN-ROOF-BOOKING.jpg (534x712, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/chicago-violence-52-shot-10-dead-in-weekend-fueled-by-gang-disputes-police-say/
nytimes.com/2017/05/31/us/church-shooting-roof-charleston-hate-crime-.html
postandcourier.com/church_shooting/defense-experts-portray-dylann-roof-as-obsessive-delusional-loner/article_7b82038a-3687-11e7-8fc8-7b9f2fb39774.html
thestate.com/news/local/crime/article117959588.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iNY5Psz-XXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

immediately

He did something very wrong - he made the country of my parents a pariah. Fuck him for that.

Attached: dylannroofrhodesiansouthafrican flag.jpg (1200x675, 254K)

When he was featured in Dark Fate's trailer.

>When did you realize that Roof did nothing wrong?
9 seconds into this WEBM

Attached: 1557250074815.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

Rhodesia was the first victim of the European genocide.

>kill a bunch of innocent Christian church goers
>doesn’t go to a ghetto or slum to kill actual human trash

Edgy lord faggot. So based and redpilled right guys, innocent church worshippers

I knew it from the beginning.

he did something wrong: he got caught
you never get caught. bitches.

Jesus is not european, and christianity encourages racemixing and the European genocide.

if he was so guilty why the cops take him to Burger King

Attached: training day.jpg (576x392, 77K)

Attached: Dylan Roof.jpg (1200x800, 311K)

Wasn't his IQ genius level?
I remember reading that they performed one when he was on trial.
Either way, he really pulls off the bowl cut (unironically)

im not clickin that shit nigga

little controlled opposition shit

>A westerner
>educating me on what happened in Rhodesia

okay, whatever you say. It was (((Kissinger's))) fault.

Based.

he got caught only retards get caught

MUH boi Roof dindu nuffin

Fpbp

>niggers
>innocent

Pick one

based

>Wasn't his IQ genius level?
not even close. they can try and convince you he was some big brain, but he was just a druggie who had run ins with the police

You faggots show up with the same talking point in every thread. This was done on purpose

He should have shot up crips and bloods desu

They commit massacres against themselves every week in Chicago. They single out Roof because he was White and a political foil. When news of the massacre reached the Charleston elites and Democrats, they literally popped open the champagne and had parties in Charleston the next day. The were praying for a White nationalist to kill a group of Blacks, a bunch of Church niggers praying was better than they could have ever hoped for, except no kids were there. Normie Whites would condemn White nationalists and they could take down statues and flags all over the South and globalize it as the "New South". Unless you are all going to go coordinate a massive strike, individual mass shootings just aid the enemy.

cbsnews.com/news/chicago-violence-52-shot-10-dead-in-weekend-fueled-by-gang-disputes-police-say/

Attached: The Saga of Dylan Roof - small.jpg (3676x5323, 3.64M)

>His overall intellectual function was a score of 125, which placed him in the 96th percentile. His verbal compression score was 141, which placed him in the top 99.7th percentile. However, his processing speed was 100, which placed him in the 50th percentile

The globalists and lefties and Stephen Colbert fans celebrated the killings in Charleston. It was like they won the righteousness lottery. never mind that nigger kill each other every day on a industrial scale.

they could say whatever they want. the kid was a dope

Checked for nah, kid was rad, you're a dope if you think otherwise.

Attached: A Wild Roof Appears.png (958x1396, 561K)

yea I know you guys love these people. With your tumblr memes

That is true. People like Roof and Tarrant are aiming to turn up the heat in the pot.

>tumblr memes
wat? That's a Jow Forums exclusive you stinky hole. Be less salty you smelly vagoo.

Attached: ciabarra wew lad.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Attached: dylan2.gif (493x493, 163K)

He is a tard. Would have been better served to go to his local democrat neighborhood and put pic related in the powerlines.

Attached: 61tfN9SRZmL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 24K)

>shot up a church
Fuck him and everyone that looks like him.

I am black. He did nothing wrong. He being a Caucasian or stale faced devil,
Mr. Roof was only living up to his nature.

We will learn one way or the other to do for self and to get away from our 6000 year old enemy in the "white" man.

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

I had a dream that I was a little girl being chased by a nigger and that Dylan saved me from the monkey by stabbing it repeatedly in the back

>didn't kill politicians
Useless

Dylann Roof did nothing wrong

Attached: 1454563971275.jpg (3024x2268, 1.39M)

Who was he?

fpbp

Clementa Carlos " Clem " Pinckney (July 30, 1973 – June 17, 2015) was a Democratic member of the South Carolina Senate, representing the 45th District from 2000 until his death in 2015. He was previously a member of the South Carolina House of Representatives from 1997 through 2000.

Fpbp

Ask yourself why you know his name, and not the name of the black guy that shot up a church in Antioch, Tennessee. A black guy whose stated goal was to murder as many whites as he could. A black guy who got life in prison while Dylan and the Charlottesville kid are going to get the chair.

Attached: 1537014419327.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

I remember that guy. he was a body builder. His IG was just full of photos of him at the gym

I was born there. He didn't make my country a pariah, it was already a pariah that had been betrayed by western powers.

it was just niggers tho

He did everything wrong.

in 1984

You're a retard.

>hurr durr a nigger church

oh I offended user's boyfriend

A year ago or something, somebody posted a lot of stuff about this guy. I'm not sure if it was his memoirs or a lot of stuff someone close to him told the police.

But it was pretty interesting and kinda made you understand him.

He could of got life in prison if he took a plea deal that would essentially have him be labelled mentally ill but he rejected it and fired his lawyers and said to a journalist "I want to be remembered for killing niggers, not being retarded".

You know someone is morally bankrupt when they think shooting up a church is okay.

No, you're just being a retarded boomer. You basically say he's an idiot and then someone proves you wrong saying he has an IQ of 125 and you just keep going along with what you wrongly said. I am not making any value judgement about Dylann Roof, you're just retarded.

when i saw the nignogs openly telling us to die on the news.

Why? If you don't believe in God or don't believe there is a significance to it being a church then it shouldn't have any effect on how judge the shooting. What about if had just gone to a townhall during a nigger speech and shot the same BLM supporting, anti-white 9 niggers there?

>he has an IQ of 125
no he doesnt, but you go keep living in your little fantasy world

Sauce, you fucker.

fpbp

This. He should have shot up the Federal Reserve or Goldman Sachs or something.

Why would the New York times report it then? You delusional bastard.
nytimes.com/2017/05/31/us/church-shooting-roof-charleston-hate-crime-.html

postandcourier.com/church_shooting/defense-experts-portray-dylann-roof-as-obsessive-delusional-loner/article_7b82038a-3687-11e7-8fc8-7b9f2fb39774.html

thestate.com/news/local/crime/article117959588.html

Same principle, the people he shot were anti-white cunts to the core, jew paid anti-white black church.

If you do some research into most of these shootings by "white supremacists" , they are usually planned and targeted for a reason, same scenario with Tarrant in NZ, he chose that mosque because it was a terrorist hotbed.

>innocent

Would have had no effect and it would be quite pointless. Also, you can't get into the federal reserve.

People forget that his targets mattered. It wasn't just some old black church ladies.

he should have chosen targets everyone hated. tarrant did better to get whites motivated. roof was bad for morale.

bump

they always seem to conveniently forget about Pickney

FTV. Kelly.

When I found out he killed niggers.

Attached: wrong.jpg (890x317, 81K)

how does he do it?

Attached: 1520098391810.jpg (634x474, 62K)

Attached: 1523901205211.jpg (4288x3216, 2.16M)

He cute, shame he is probably going to be dead in the next 5-10 years.

: 3

Attached: jrnYT5m.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

When he styled on everyone at the /fa/ meetup

>did nothing wrong
>didn't kill gang bangers and other worthless nigger trash when he had the chance
he's a faggot desu, a shame to Rhodesia

In 2018

The jews did that years ago

BOWL PATROL

to be fair he gambled. He probably won't win this game in the end but imagine if day of the rope really came?

He'd get out of jail and instantly be a General Leader. He'd be an elite calling the shots on the extinction of niggers. And people would listen and follow.

Although that'll never happen.

Sloppy job. Mossad.

Notice how the niggers never rioted afterwards like they did after Ferguson, the dead nigger animal in Charlotte, and the case in Milwaukee. Just shows you what kind of "people" they are. Thugs mean more to them than churchgoers.

Attached: 1523901474618.png (1100x1600, 2.12M)

He killed people which makes him wrong. I wonder if he overdosed on polbredpills and just snapped or if he was a cia psyop deal

He literally killed kind, innocent soft targets.
Total faggotry and pussified action.
There are plenty of evil shitheels running around causing degeneracy and the death of the west.
Why not go for them?
Hes a misguided racist little cretin

Seeing niggers torture that handicapped kid

As soon as he did it.

Nogs gun nog.

But disabled people aren't more important than nigs.

Do nig nogs really believe Obama is a black belt?

He's a pink drone. Remember Iran.

It just shows their cruelty toward those who can’t fight back. Should’ve picked our own cotton

The only thing he did wrong was he should have made a plea deal.

>I thought he did something wrong to begin with

Attached: 1543717792421.png (450x405, 116K)

He's cool.

F

>if he was so guilty why the cops take him to Burger King
can you imagine the cops getting that call?
> DISPATCH: "we have a shooting at MLK blvd. 8 victims."
> ROBERT: "hmm...a bit early, but okay. Was it Tyrone or JaMarvelous?"
> DISPATCH: "Suspect is white"
> ROBERT: "ah, must be DeQuan. He light-skinned"
> DISPATCH: "Update....white male, 6ft, teen with bowl cut hair"
> ROBERT: "AY YO..........HOLD UP"
> "YOU TELLIN ME SOME WHITE GUY SHOT UP A BUNCH OF BLACKS?"
> "ARE YOU FUCKING WITH US?"
youtube.com/watch?v=iNY5Psz-XXE

Attached: maggot.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

>He literally killed kind, innocent soft targets.

you have no clue who his target was, do you?

Attached: 1467747223304.jpg (640x814, 100K)