I met a serbian homeless guy. Join us for a walk through amsterdam

I met a serbian homeless guy. Join us for a walk through amsterdam

youtu.be/tIN_nl5BBlQ

Attached: image.jpg (1280x736, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.wiki/w/Catfishman
youtube.com/watch?v=9cD09fsLtmk&t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got any videos where people just get pissed off, like I remember surveillance man from liveleak used to have some good shit

based camera weirdo

if you want autism checkout catfishman, he's an incel who catfishes women on tinder using a good looking guy account (chadfishing) and then goes up to them and berates them for not liking incels.

incels.wiki/w/Catfishman

Attached: 435435354.jpg (500x667, 83K)

That just sounds amazing. Checking now

Attached: image.jpg (425x425, 38K)

Are all his vids wiped from the net or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=9cD09fsLtmk&t=35s
there's an archive somewhere, here's one tho.

/videos/video.php?v=wshh09DUN5MeDK2El4sO

world star link of a diff one.

just add worldstarhiphop website to url.

Attached: bueno2.jpg (721x556, 75K)

Any more Catfish Man videos?? This sounds interesting.

He's nice, gonna watch it all.
Good job

Holt shit, this guy is fucked, but this is great.

Yeah man. Such a kind soul not caring a damn about the camera like all the feral monkeys out there and just letting us all take a look in his life.

So fucking sad that a lot of guys think its all about looks and money.
Its a numbers game. Approach a 100 and there will be 1 or two even for the most plain looking guys. Most guys just dont want to put in the work. Ive approached a shitton and im below average i think. Still got 30 bangs even with my autism

Tony get back to work

>He's an incel
No, he's a man and you're just a faggot

True, pisses me off how some retards on this board talk about the homeless. As if good people were immune to poverty.

based and CCTV pilled

Yeah. Ive seen folks that suffer from mental shit or addiction act more sypathetic towards others than socalled succesful people.

>Approach a 100 and there will be 1 or two
Why would anyone put in so much work for shitty one night stands? Stop having sex.

Attached: 1375014560261.png (413x374, 199K)

I need more of this shit. Either google is not allowing his vids or im too retarded to look for them

quit advertising your stupid shit here

I havent reached a 100. It was more around 40, you learn to talk to women, understand their games better and get a few bang in between. After about 30 ive met a girl i just clicked with on a lot of levels and before you know toure in a relationship of 4 years. Its worth it imo. An approach takes 20 minutes more or less. Thats nothing compared to most hobbies

keep up the good work!

this dude is more intelligent than most people I meet
Also nice russian

Bump for good content