America is the root of all evil. Not the jews

You fuckers destroyed Hitler. You ruined and killed all of the dictators in the middle east, causing countless of terrorist organizations, and then spread it across all European nations. You spread your jew degeneracy all over the world and have destroyed every European culture known to man with your hedonism and degenerate Hollywood. Your food is destroying the health of all nations. And worse, you guys are the dumbest idiots I have ever met. You are brain dead zombies.

You are the reason the whites are being destroyed and raped.

You are the reason why Hitler didn't rise.

You are the reason this world is so shit. You have raped and destroyed every square inch of this beautiful planet just so Hillbilly Samantha can get her Mountain Dew fix. You have infected every country and if you say the jews are at fault, well, who made the jews so powerful? Who became the host of them? Oh yeah, that's you.

And what is worse, you cannot see it. You hide behind your pedophile priest raping christian religion and muh freedom, yet are the very ones imposing everything else on other countries. Do you see other missionaries here? Do you see other armies in the USA indoctrinating and raping your young ones? No. But oh wait, if you count the refugees, the ones that are put here because of YOUR bullshit, then they do exist. I guess all refugees and blacks is a nice payback for the bitch you are.

Fuck Americans. You have killed all of the hope and everything good in this planet and the one guy who tried to really do some help (Hitler), you killed him too. You are the rot of this planet and May God strike this nation down. Also, good luck on having guns when you don't even use them because you people are too weak. Continue getting fucked over by the government and fucking over every country. Your forefathers would have done something by now - that amendment wasn't just to scare. It was to kill.

You people truly are pathetic. You weak men.

Attached: A1-Flags-and-Poles-Flags-USA-USA-Flag-Dura-1A.jpg (1220x733, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QouhRxPE_Po&feature=youtu.be&t=145
youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot VPN?

don't forget their absolute obsession with being traps/trannies no wonder estrogen is so prone for american males.

youtube.com/watch?v=QouhRxPE_Po&feature=youtu.be&t=145

They don't call us "The Great Satan" for nothing.

No. I said what I meant to say. USA is the root of all evil. It is not even a debate. You guys have destroyed every vestige of every decency. And then you cry about it later. And you guys are trying to take out NK just like everyone else you already destroyed. You have destroyed EVERY nation on this planet.

Oh yeah, you'll get to the jews later? You are just biding your time on the jews?

Fucking liars. You have sucked jew dick since day one. You won't do shit. You'll ride that jew dick until everyone is destroyed. Then you will gladly suck that jewish pedo religion you call christianity as they rape yours boys. And you allow it, you sick faggot.

But hey, enjoy that heart attack mountain dew you faggot. Enjoy destroying yourselves because of muh freedom.

You aren't free and never were. You fuckers are murders and the one guy who tried to help, Hitler, you killed him too.

(((Who))) runs America, retard?

Attached: zOZOw2D.jpg (960x960, 43K)

FUCK OF FAGGOT jesus christ you are a idiot.
America was fucking chill until a jewish puppet was installed in a 3 way election that made a America into a imperialist empire for the jews.

Attached: 1553458078724.jpg (790x1064, 414K)

Ah yeah, it's the jews. But tell me, how did the jews get so powerful? How did you let some weak piss-ant rats infect you?

Oh wait, it's because of YOU. YOU are the reason why this world is shit. YOU are the reason why the jews are even relevant. So take your excuses and your victim hood mentality back with the niggers to Africa. You fucking idiots HAVE GUNS. And you SIT THERE. Like fucking IDIOTS.

Only an american would blame someone else for their own weakness. You are the jews bitch.

Excuses and you are a weak man. Do you always let others tell you what to do? You just suck that dick and let the jew lead you to murder more civilians? Oh, it's cool to murder innocent children? Oh, it's cool to murder Hitler? You fucking degenerate monsters. And fuck your pedo religion jesus, he was a pedo just like all the catholics. You are simply a weak man that does not take responsibility for your actions. You bitch

If it is the jews, THEN DO SOMETHING YOU WEAK BITCH.

Okay JIDF next time do better than doing a pilbul.

Attached: 1556469390478.png (806x940, 541K)

attempt to derail the conversation all you want, but the truth remains. You USA faggots have destroyed everything good in this world. Including your shit netherlands. You people have destroyed Earth. And if you aren't going to do anything about it except post irrelevant Jow Forums memes, then jump off a bridge. Well, the white race is dead anyways, thanks to you.

it is so funny you post a picture of the man you helped kill. That man could have saved us all. And you killed him.

COOP
wasn't even born faggot

Attached: 1557592613516.jpg (1148x219, 89K)

>America and Israel are Cultural Brothers.

>There is no fundamental difference between the American and the Israeli, they are tied together like a political-genetic map. A post-nationalist alliance fitting the trajectory of Last Men. Any claim that Israel controls America is meaningless from this perspective, and only reveals the inner trait of the American: the eternal victim. From his opposition to both Protestantism and Catholicism to his laments before a New World where nature was simply too plentiful, the American cries out in pain as he drone strikes you. The combined psychology of the cowardly and vicious, the trinity of Bush, Obama, Trump rightfully brings an end to their empire.

>The American is a Jew within his innermost soul, if only more pompous and full of bluster. He could never admit this, because he is fundamentally opposed to both philosophy and religion. Governed by law alone, he follows a Talmudic essence, but with neither book nor oral traditions. Yes, he is occupied by a foreign force, but only insofar as this was in his nature from the very beginning. He desired this, because he has no understanding of how a country is ruled, and what better proxy to efficiently mobilise those infinite resources? The transcendent pragmatism of the blind stumbling upon a New Jerusalem.

Attached: 1537570490175.jpg (3072x2304, 718K)

>Following two cutting insights into the American spirit we can say that he thinks, yet he is not. He is the head, a simple and idiotic one, while the Jew and every other occupied territory is his body. He has no home, which is why he buries the most sublime and powerful nature beneath sprawling ugliness, a conglomerate of corporate signage, and the black pooling blood of oil and all its derivatives. He, like his father, enjoys the mutilation and he packages it into mortgage-backed securities - a plasterboard geopolitics of rebuilding amidst inevitable tornadoes and flooding. The same person who is quite willing to leave the government of the entire nation in the hands of a blundering simpleton balks at the idea of not having a voice in the economics of this stupidity - such is the residual weight of the hollowest of races.

>Yes, the Jew hides in shadows waiting to scrape powder off the sides of gold coins. But the American, THE AMERICAN, he waits in the shadows to siphon off the plunder of other nations' victories; poison their wells and the very future of all humanity with depleted uranium; occupies nations only to reduce their economy and culture to something worse than war-built ruins. The Pyrrhic victory of the private security contractor, the soul of the enhanced interrogation collateralised debtor, obligated to build a Strip Mall of Babel beneath the shadows of a towering sodomy. This is the American in his perfection and completion.

>He is human pollution.

Attached: 1546452482277.jpg (1133x745, 426K)

Why do you keep saying “you”? You are an American too mi amigo.

Attached: 42E60662-248B-4E30-8EFB-CA2BD5369118.png (631x1000, 162K)

what do you suggest we do, fellow white?

you are pathetic kike

Attached: 1541388293715.jpg (500x525, 58K)

Attached: 1556206527718.jpg (1200x1009, 256K)

Attached: itwasjewsallalong.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

who created the Federal Reserve Act?
if you don't know the answer then kill yourself, I'm not even joking

Attached: 1540137150015.jpg (1200x1200, 435K)

then you have no dog in this fight with your irrelevant country. You are posting a picture of a guy your country helped kill. And you parade him around like a hero. You lying traitor

I am an American. But I am able to see reality.

It is simple. Create a million dollar company and fund a eugenics company disguised as a jewish crisis donation hotline. Get access into Israel and administer help and branch to vaccinations. Sterilize the people of Israel so they can never harm anyone else with their breeding.

I know it hurts to realize that you are the problem of the world, and that you are too weak to stop jews, but it's true. Do you think a jew would infect a muslim country? Nah. They would kill them. You guys suck them off, invite them into positions of power, kill everything good, and then cry why the world is such shit. It's baffling.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

Attached: few.png (852x625, 399K)

finally an america hate thread

Attached: dea.png (509x484, 358K)

Attached: AbsoluteKikery.jpg (1336x1505, 435K)

>It's the Americans, they didn't take enough (((Russian))) refugees in the 1900s oy vey

Attached: HelloFellowNazis.jpg (522x513, 81K)

you are right though, we should have never tolerated your existance

Attached: 1547470217602.png (1415x1450, 2.56M)

Cool wordpress post

>it is simple
>we will use jewish tricks against them
so what the fuck are you doing shitposting about it, you absolute faggot?
get out there and start making money to fund your pogrom

c

Attached: 1549269905187.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

you guys killed the only guy that had the balls to do something. and you parade hitler around like a hero, like the lying traitors you are.

you people are shit. hitler would have saved us. and you fucking retards killed him. and now you have the balls to beg for him? no. you get what you deserve.

then what are you waiting for, you weak faggot? Oh, that's right, you aint gonna do shit. Some guy will actually rise and up and be a leader, and YOU will kill him, just like you did to hitler. You idiot.

You know who you're talking to? Self righteous asshole. People who need to hear this are in their safe echo chambers. People here already know most of what you're saying. This is like a pastor preaching about people not showing up to church to the people who actually showed up to church.

Attached: 1548797128127.png (1910x768, 2.04M)

I already have idiot. I am a multi-millionaire for a startup in AI. I have over 50,000 customer and grow 150 customers a day. Who do you think will save your sorry asses? Who do you think will stop this madness? It is me. You guys wont do anything, so I will. I will stop them. I will save this place. But I am going to get onto you guys first because you deserve it.

hitler was financed by rothschilds to destroy europe and he killed himself you uneducated sandcoon

Attached: 1556046978324.jpg (2208x1586, 1014K)

shit eating faggot OP can't even answer who created the Federal Reserve Act because he's a cowardly cutdick brain damaged jew who is not allowed to speak of his masters
Stop replying to this worthless niggerjew and use the options field so he gets no bumps

You and your mutt brethren have no influence in the world. You can protest all you want. Vote for who you please. But you have no power. You are Goyim and your overlords will decide your fate.

Attached: 1555611384509.jpg (886x882, 391K)

the first part is true, he was financed, but he never killed himself, instead he was allowed to escape to South America and live until he died of natural causes because he was a good shabbos goy.
Look up the JFK files for info about the escape

these insults would be effective if I were actually jewish. But, all I did was point out the truth. That you guys killed the one man who would saved us. And you parade him around like hes your savior. YOU FUCKERS KILLED HIM - you do not deserve to even post hitler. It is YOU that is the JEW.

I am aware.

you are just another dumb kike who keep coming here and throw shit around for handfull of shekels

Attached: 1535983321036.jpg (1672x3424, 1.45M)

Ah, how cute. I bet you think you are actually a country. You are nothing more than a slave to the jew just like everyone else. Oh, if you werent, then there would be no problems at this point.

Hmmm, you shouldn't really post things that you helped cause. It defeats your purpose. You hate the jew, but you invite him into your country and elect him in positions of power. Why? Because you are weak.

America is Masonic, and masonry is part of international jewry

Attached: george-washington-freemason.jpg (386x461, 136K)

you are jew though
btw name one important jew hitler killed, ordered to kill

Attached: The-International-Jew-Volumes-I-II-cover.jpg (246x369, 30K)

you are still alive only because everytime people get angry at you, you start crying a victim untill they feel sorry for you.
but there is too much information getting spread lately and your fun ride is coming to an end

Attached: 1536177082488.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

My country has enabled it's innocent civilians to obtain the mark of the Jew

Attached: 1533483384620.jpg (1350x7352, 1.97M)

fuck off JIDF

Attached: 1512296852825.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Poo poo pee pee snip snip wee wee
owe owe bye bye shee shee
gooey gooey puss puss ooey
Stretchy strechy make it newy

Attached: 5a593-jen52b5-11-20132b5-07-412bam2b500x455.jpg (400x364, 84K)

You helped kill Hitler. So, why are you so upset with the jews? He was going to solve it, and you stopped him. Do you like the jews, or something? Oh thats right, you're going to "save the jew for last". Yeah, after you murder innocent civilians and destroy every nation first. Yeah, then youll get to them.

You won't do shit you weak faggot bitch. You're a bitch to the jew just like USA. And the more you fight it, the harder it is to save your shit country. You are too stupid to see all of the solutions and the ones that do come, you kill.

Kek. Looks like it

exactly. this is my point. USA is infected and it is too far gone.

i've asked you what important jew hitler killed/ordered to kill
if you cant anwser simple question fuck off back to plebbit kike

Attached: 1543856745897.jpg (569x1024, 126K)

Checked. This, critical mass soon, kikes overplayed their hand and people waking up.

this is not your thread and not your debate. You can't retort the fact that you killed hitler, so wtf are you bitching about the jews for? You killed the one guy who was going to save everything. So shut your bitch ass up.

then do something you weak faggot. Oh yeah, you gonna wait another 50 years? Bitch. People aren't waking up and there is no happening. Wake the fuck up you stupid piece of shit. Stop waiting for other people to solve your problems. You fuckers are so stupid and weak.

>start a thread trying to blame everything you did on USA
>after being shown noone is buying this bullshit, and everyone knows it was jews try to make us feel guilty for killing hitler
>after being asked what important jews did hitler kill, start calling people names, say its your thread and your debate and keep hoping someone buys your bullshit
you've made some strong case kike

Attached: 1558102922837.jpg (719x703, 152K)

Self-hatred can be a good thing if it leads to change from a shitty situation to a better one.

If the Founding Fathers were around today, they'd probably all pledge loyalty to Al Qaeda.

This desu

Attached: death to the union.gif (316x180, 3.97M)

I've repeated the same thing in each reply you fucking dung. And the USA IS the root of all evil. How did the jews get so powerful? Surely they had a host nation, oh, I know, all of the USA (and Europe). No one gives 2 shits about Poland.

You helped killed hitler, literally parade his picture like a savior, then get mad because hitler isn't here. Either solve the problem (jews), or shut the fuck up. And don't kill the next guy who rises up like a retard.

the founding fathers would have been a nazi

>You hide behind your pedophile priest raping christian religion
Look man, Christianity shouldn't be what it is now. It's been completely and wholly subverted in nearly ALL US denominations by you know who. When they were sure that the majority of the Church was on board, they bullied the American people into accepting WW2 because of the "sneak attack" on Pearl Harbor and then subsequent revelations of the horrible atrocity of the 600000000000000000 jews gassed to death in fake showers by that enemy we defeated. I wish I had a time machine.

Attached: AdiEva.jpg (602x764, 99K)

Martin Luther never heard about shit called USA, but he already knew what kikes are capable of

Attached: kike'd.jpg (289x174, 11K)

all I am saying, is that, the USA has become the jew. They have taken over everything. And USA needs to wake up (it never will). Sooner or later, god will cut you down

that has zero to do with this thread. you still haven't explained anything except place the blame on other people. YOU are the reason this world is shit. doing nothing to stop the jews (actually, you INVITE them in, give them jobs, and let them run your country), you turn around and kill hitler and then complain about the jews. its fucking mind boggling how stupid you are.

> Initially, there was some resistance during the negotiations, particularly from the Roman government and Monsignor Antonio Garibaldi at Paris. However, Alessandro Torlonia (acting for the Holy See) held direct negotiations with James Mayer de Rothschild and thrashed out an agreement, signed on 30 November 1831. Thus in 1832 the Rothschilds’ agreement to provide a loan to the Holy See for £400,000 (equivalent to £36.5 million in 2018) came into force.[1]

>James Mayer de Rothschild, head of the Rothschild banking family of France (Banque Rothschild), became the official Papal banker.[1] His Naples-based brother, Carl Mayer von Rothschild, geographically closer to Rome, went to meet with Pope Gregory XVI in January 1832. Here Carl Mayer was presented with the ribbon and star of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George. It was customary for Catholics to show reverence for what they regarded as the Vicar of Christ, to kiss the Pope's feet when meeting him. As a Jew, Carl Mayer von Rothschild was permitted to simply kiss the ring on his hand instead.[1] This outraged Catholic critics of the deal at the time. It even garnered a reference centuries later, by Philippe de Rothschild, a direct descendant of James and Carl, in his autobiography Milady Vine (1984).

>This loan agreed on was for a sum of £400,000 (equivalent to £34.1 million in 2016). A second loan occurred during the Pontificate of Pope Pius IX ("Pio Nono") in the early 1850s with the same members of the Rothschild family after the collapse of Giuseppe Mazzini's short-lived revolutionary Roman Republic and the restoration of the Papal States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See

Attached: 1547129316733.png (936x520, 925K)

>Reports of the transaction led to stinging criticisms of Pope Gregory XVI in the Christian (in particular, Catholic) world, almost all of which circulated around the Jewishness of the Rothschilds. The French romantic poet Alfred de Vigny said "a Jew now reigns over the Pope and Christianity. He pays monarchs and buys nations."[1] Ludwig Börne, a Jewish convert to Lutheranism and member of the Young Germany movement stated, "A wealthy Jew kisses his hand, while a poor Christian kisses the Pope's feet. The Rothschilds are assuredly nobler than their ancestor Judas Iscariot. He sold Christ for 30 small pieces of silver: the Rothschilds would buy Him, if He were for sale."[1] Another prominent example, is the mention of the loan in a sonnet of Giuseppe Gioachino Belli, Er motivio de li guai. While Belli found the Rothschilds highly objectionable, for him the Pope was even worse as a weak man who had "sold both Rome and the State" and was thus no longer worthy of wearing the Papal robes.[3]

Attached: 1555651339323.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

so again
what important jews did hitler kill?
what did he exactly do except destroying europe and creating israel?

Attached: 1546943732538.png (1046x627, 422K)

again, why do you parade hitler around, yet you killed him? just admit, your country is weak, you created israel and the current jew state, and you have no one else to blame but yourself

and yet here you are, immigrated from a foreign nation, trying to make as much of our money as you can to take back to your shithole and buy a mansion for the equivalent of two bedroom in America. if you really think Hollywood and Coca-Cola destroyed the world you need to look deeper within yourself.

More like the Soviet Union destroyed Hitler & the Nazis.

Attached: 47FE5DE9-4977-402E-8C56-44C9830813E1.jpg (610x520, 42K)

>cant anwser simple question
>historicaly illiterate
>typical kike in work
>The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הֶסְכֵּם הַעֲבָרָה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Attached: 1548031722616.png (624x739, 610K)

First place I would nuke would be the eastern seaboard of the jewsa. Fuck you and die Americunt pieces of shit.

based. I like you Poles because you remember what commies and therefore nazis are capable of. I don't have a problem with the theory that Hitler was a pawn turned patsy because it holds weight and makes a lot sense. If the escape to Argentina is true, than you must be correct.

Hollywood and Coke really did destroy the world

> claims the jews control the world
> literally invites them in
> gives them money, jobs, and power
> gets mad when they keep jewing
> why wont anyone save us?
> kills hitler
> why wont anyone save us? we cant stop putting them in power!

You people really are stupid.

Because of the kikes. And why do you shitskin subhumans need to live in white people’s countries

america is satan

Yea, and I'd do it again too.
Fuck you cocksucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY

Thats funny, because Roosevelts US government financed Stalin for years n years n years. The US paid badically for ALL their weapons.

God I hate being American I hate this cruel world I want my fucking for skin back! Aaaaahgghhhhh! Kill us nuke us do it now!

>pointless thread
>unnecessarily divisive
>historically inaccurate

Sage all bait threads.

Attached: 1559755979637.jpg (654x1024, 77K)

Attached: 3358E626-3E22-4956-91E0-F5BA327B4F30.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Nah, it's the kikes, the catholics, and the muzzies as usual

Attached: 1543796701896.png (221x210, 67K)

Imagine blaming the creation and actions of the Soviet Union on Roosevelt

so stupid and arrogant. You sure do love being the jews bitch

>You fuckers destroyed Hitler.
He was a Rothschild plant anyway.
You ruined and killed all of the dictators in the middle east,
Dead mudshits, boo hoo.
>destroyed every European culture
You have your own Jewish populations, Hollywood is run by Jews.
>ur food is destroying the health of all nations.
A Jewish plot, Americans are the biggest victims.

Trump will expose the Jew, America is the Savior of the World and you will realize that within the next decade.

if he wants to expose the jew, what is stopping him? why hasnt he done it yet? last i heard, he just gave them 30 something billion dollars. why?

Hello Southern Poverty Mossad CIA FBI nice bait nigger