5G is population control
>5G is population control

Attached: 3456.jpg (720x699, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apartments.com/6206-s-kelly-rd-tampa-fl/t5d8cvc/
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
youtu.be/FcysZ65Mpp8
youtube.com/watch?v=6_NEAEGeFIw
researchgate.net/figure/Protective-RF-clothing-that-includes-a-shielded-face-covering_fig3_3275611
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigga is spraying green paint to blend it into the fake tree. I'd wear as fucking suit too.

no its not and that isn't a hazmat suit.

>Fake palm tree cell tower
How do I know this is in my home state again?

Attached: florida.jpg (959x1542, 424K)

No, it is mind control

>Be american
>get 5G
>have your data limit used in 5sec

Attached: 361rbr.jpg (480x720, 94K)

We have fake pine tree cell towers in NY

5g conspiracy threads go in with flat earth, anti-vaxxers, and global warming.

Everywhere does this shit. Central Florida has fake pine cell towers as well.

>North Florida

Does Jacksonville suffer from an infestation of illegal aliens or violent blacks? If not, can you tell me some safe, affordable areas?

Where apartments (2 bedroom) are $900/month or less?

Also, are the people generally shit in North Florida ?

And female orgasm threads

>Jacksonville
Horribly infested in all of the places that are affordable. So is tallahassee, where I go to school. Also my girlfriend is from jacksonville and when I went there was literally nothing to do. It was just so damn boring.

I grew up in South Tampa and the tampa area is absolutely beautiful, assuming you can afford to live in a nice area.

Lol, both actually.

>hazmat suit
Painters coveralls, but alright.

Attached: 1533245732176.png (448x538, 75K)

>I grew up in South Tampa and the tampa area is absolutely beautiful, assuming you can afford to live in a nice area.

Does South Tampa have illegal aliens and violent blacks?

Are apartments around $900/month out there? Plenty of job opportunities in tech?

eg: Is this a bad area to live in:

apartments.com/6206-s-kelly-rd-tampa-fl/t5d8cvc/

?

Underrated.

>Ballast Point
White as fuck, and the nonwhites that are there all work at MacDill AFB which is about ten minutes south. I grew up in Palma Ceia right near there.

Also fuck robinson, which would be the school district youre in. Jesuit gang

Look at a fucking crime heatmap you absolute sperg. Any place that’s under ~$1,100 is typically populated with spics/nigs

>nts
>find a 5g installation guy and move beside him asap

>Look at a fucking crime heatmap you absolute sperg. Any place that’s under ~$1,100 is typically populated with spics/nigs

So unless I'm living in some midwestern flyover shit hole...an affordable apartment in a safe neighborhood in America for under $900/month is not going to happen?

>demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

>White as fuck

Hrmmm....I see lots of orange colored dots within a 15? minute drive of that house that I posted.

See pic related...holy fuck.

Attached: The_Racial_Dot_Map__One_Dot_Per_Person_for_the_Entire_U_S_-2.png (1148x679, 1.24M)

Keep in mind that illegals breed faster than cockroaches, thanks to the tax payer dollars our politicians give them.

That map was created from 2010 census data.

It's almost 10 years after that.

How fucked is that part of Florida with regards to the illegal alien infestation nowadays?

I'm trying to avoid this crazy bullshit so me and my future family doesn't have the quality of our life negatively affected by the illegals.

>flyover shithole
Yeah, basically. It’s either infested with nigs/spics, falling apart, or both

>5g is harmful
>literally a healthy palm tree growing out of the tower

That isn't 5g.

>thinks clean suits are for radiation...
Good gosh, user, you're dumb.

I’ll tell you as a Texan that visited Orlando and Miami a couple years ago. Entering South Florida is literally like hopping the border, there’s so many spics concentrated there that it is like a different country, this is coming from someone in a state filled with them but not to that degree, it’s filled with Haitians too. I felt safer walking around Houston at night than I did there broad daylight. Northern Florida is much better the further you go, which means it’s more expensive since civility isn’t cheap. Any place that pays decent is going to have housing on the $1,100-$1,600 range for just escaping the horde, flyovers naturally pay less and are therefore cheaper. Do proper research before moving

Who was Cortez and why did the Spanish claim Florida for the first 200+ years of colonization?

Delet this

Attached: 1424574443157.jpg (2592x2344, 1.02M)

hazmat suits do not protect against RF.

Tough luck for the stupid goy, right?

Kek

My buddy went into Navy for like low tier electronics tech and said that the radio transmission towers can kill/cook/melt you in a literal instant if you stood in front of the antenna when it was turned on. I looked it up to find how that was possible since radio frequency fat and weak as fuck on the photon level, turns out (((google))) is barely helpful, go figure, because every retard ever thinks thermal and infrared radiation are literally the same terms. Basically, although none of the individual photons are at a high energy level (best example being that visible light is higher energy than microwave ovens, and now 5G will be between the two), if the quantity of these photons are massive and packed densely enough, they will nonetheless begin to affect in a direct, thermal way ie cooking your flesh. Inverse Square law applies, which explains high power radio antenna technicians needed the antenna to be turn off to not die, while the other guys on the boat don't die when the antenna is on. I'll try and find the name for the effect in a bit.
My point is, the closer to these towers you are, the more they could actually melt your flesh. Can't say if cellphones pre-5G ever reach such energy densities but probably not, and soon 5G cellphones and devices... that's the question. They boast ridiculous data transfer capabilities which means transmission energy density exiting a device you hold as close to your precious brain as possible. gonna continue

>Cuban wetbacks are Spaniards
Please don’t be this retarded

>vaccinate your kiddies goy
Neck yourself turbokike

Attached: ingredients-flyer-.jpg (1275x1650, 440K)

>help what is lining
at least put SOME effort in rabbi

You have to wear Faraday cages on AM towers too.

youtu.be/FcysZ65Mpp8

this

>faster speeds equal less data

what did he mean by this

good thing i still have an iphone 4 with 3g

guy is clearly painting that tower
suits don't protect you from ionizing radiation unless they're lined with lead, retard

It's ike shooting with a luger vs a gatling gun. Who will run out of bullets first?

Stop pollution this thread with sense and facts plox kthanxbye

>>
>>faster speeds equal less data
>
>what did he mean by this
you seriously don't understand? it's real simple

>connect computer to 4G hotspot
>10GB limit before throttling
>oh fuck, Steam is open on my computer...
>Steam just downloaded 6GB of updates for a game in 5 minutes
>60% of data cap destroyed in minutes
now imagine it with 5G

Attached: 1559840857364.jpg (1024x864, 93K)

That's not a hazmat suit. It's for high voltage
youtube.com/watch?v=6_NEAEGeFIw

>1.2mb file loads in 1 second instead of 5
>this somehow requires more than 1.2mb to load
Fucking what? Horrible analogy

EMF is proven to be a carcinogen, and there's many studies showing many global effects on the human body. Surprise, the governments and corporate bodies ignore them.

The government and corporate bodies only care about the surface heating from microwaves, because if they actually studied what goes on inside, they'd be liable for criminal negligence. It's simply a conspiracy.

Remember, these are the same people that say the science is "done" for climate change, when the science is also "done" for EMF exposure.

>go to airport
>they have x-ray machines
>don't these emit radiation
>"Yes user, but no different than your cell phone"
>doubt.jpg

we know even 3g cellphone radiation was linked to increased risk of brain cancer.

Nigger what

Attached: vaccgraph1.jpg (438x354, 20K)

You just don't understand guns

yep

based

I legitimately can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Yes, and the dude is wearing it in the OP's picture because he's getting too many volts per meter at that range.

Guess what? About 100 meters away and it's still going to be too many (just not as bad).

imagine not knowing that EMF's decrease exponentially with distance from the source

find faraday cage that you can wear. or a lead suit. a hazmat suit is for CBRN threats, and are not lined with anything but charcoal, or are a membrane

>fires the same bullet
>target requires 5 bullets to destroy
>one is a semiauto
>one is full auto
>still only uses 5 bullets

Not far away from my home place there's a 5G cell tower, I'm starting to have more often an metalic taste in my mouth.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 18K)

Jacksonville has tons of niggers, but they are mainly on west side with arlington being the big exception on this side of the river. Safe/decent is southside, the beaches are expensive but very white. Out in the far west side, bast the beltway, you get into the redneck zones which are white, cheap, but not all that safe either due to drunk fuckery and drugs. Mixed bag all around, but I like it here.

Monument road here

As usual, Jow Forums falling for literal RTnews psyops.

>Everywhere does this shit.
Can confirm. Fake palm tree towers all over Indiana here.

See US says about 5000 v/m is their limit, when there's evidence showing 100 v/m is too much for short term exposure.

You can get 100 v/m from standing 100 yards away from 5G.

Wyoming is the biggest shithole ever, never go there ever

Did you know that Russia has far stricter limits for v/m?

It's around 100 in Russia. Most of the West puts it at 5000.

German scientists came out and said 10 was too much.

Or maybe he is wearing it because he is about to touch high voltage wires. Also radiofrequencies aren't an electric voltage so your post still doesn't make sense.

>he's never fucked a girl so well that she cums twice within a minute and she's worn out for the rest of the night, until you wake up and bang again in the morning
you should try it, feels good man

Attached: 1314479260319.png (481x500, 362K)

I'm already a victim of EMF attacks, pls. N0

Electric fields are measured in volts per meter, my man.

He's getting a good dose at that range.

the only reason Jow Forums can call out so much bullshit in the world is because many of the anons who come here have a vast experience in the real world
we each have our individual specialties about something in the world

And which one runs out of bullets faster?

You do realize that Russia is building it's own 5G network while RTnews is telling Americans that it will kill them. Wow its almost like Russia would benefit from other countries losing out on the economic benefits of 5G and are using their media outlets to make foreigners afraid.

researchgate.net/figure/Protective-RF-clothing-that-includes-a-shielded-face-covering_fig3_3275611

Its every tower in socal too, in the north they do some half assed redwoods

Going to have to call you on that bullshit seems pretty based to me more deer and skunk than noggers and you can blast prairiedog with improvised gun trucks not sure what parts you aren't into

Faggot. Vaccines are poison. Global warming is a lie.

We can't stop progress, user. Even if that means we fry your sperm in the process, and give everyone cancer.

very nice

Pic related, and Jesus fuck I can't word these searches right to not get irrelevant results about black body radiation and infrared, I hope I'm not the retard here. My point being that Human bodies don't absorb something so weak as radio sized photons but when you have a massive emitter and you stand right in front of it, you die. That's a fact. I think.
Anways, Verizon is gonna be using 28GHz and AT&T gonna use 39GHz, but they say 5G include up to 300GHz, which is vague but include the water absorbtion centered at 183GHz (That means your flesh and blood and neurons).

Attached: Electromagnetic Spectrum.png (1227x516, 641K)

Russia most likely will use the more cautious standards in regards to placement of towers.

The West is putting them near schools, near homes and so on, which greatly exceed the 100 v/m.

Irrelevant, they’ll both run out of bullets with the same amount of targets destroyed. What’s great about taking longer amounts of time to load data for the sake of not hitting your cap as fast as the other guy loading the same shit as you? 6gigs is 6gigs, 150rounds is 150rounds, if you don’t regularly use up all your data/rounds in one sitting, then you won’t be concerned about running out of data/rounds while enjoying faster loading/refire rate

5G is small
5G is fragile
They can be destroyed with small arms, smashed with hammers, the cables running from it can be cut
Spread information about it to your community
Big tech will be pushing this hard

Attached: 10405037_web1_180202-REN-smallcells-P.jpg (708x478, 38K)

It's a fake tree

>THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL 5G CONSPIRACY THEORIES COME FROM AMERICANS FEARING CHINESE DOMINATION
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL 5G CONSPIRACY THEORIES COME FROM AMERICANS FEARING CHINESE DOMINATION
>THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL 5G CONSPIRACY THEORIES COME FROM AMERICANS FEARING CHINESE DOMINATION
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL 5G CONSPIRACY THEORIES COME FROM AMERICANS FEARING CHINESE DOMINATION

Reporting to the Scotland yard Jow Forums is bored of peace

it's a fucking painting suit, he's spraying a protective
paint so the sun wont' damage the equipment.

That's why America is building them everywhere, right?

hes painting them.. bro.. you really need to get a job

HELP Jow Forums!
WHAT BRAND OF HIMALAYAN SALT LAMP WILL PROTECT ME FROM 5G?

>40▶
> (You)
>That's why America is building them everywhere, right?
America stopped building them because trump is scared of muh chineze spy, and the whole conspiracy theory is a pysop to get delusional conspiracy nuts to support your government banning it. The CIA is getting better at its job

I know I'm typing like a retard but I'm on your side with this one. If someone said cell phones don't give cancer because microwave is less energetic than visual light, that's true, but what's the energy density. The cell phone is an emitter that you hold next to your brain. I haven't personally looked into the cell phones cause cancer but I'm sure it increases the chance at least by non-zero%. Like living 1 block from highways increases cancer 10X%, 2 block 9X%, 30 blocks maybe 0.5% chance but none of these zero. Sorry so I'm kinda doubting but my point being that 5G is cranking those %increases up a metric shitton. raising frequency of photons, huge increase in photon density, and even dipping into the water absorption at 183GHz (((only possibly though but you won't know till it's out))).
Bout the X-ray machines, that's like fucking asking for cancer. I refuse to use the machine at the airport. No big consequences besides them giving my carry-on a much more thorough search through and big black lady (everytime) touching my balls. you are allowed to refuse the x-ray machine pro-tip

He is correct. If you stand face to face with a tower, you'll feel your skin heat up (and you'll have internal damage to some extent 100 percent).

The government stops there. They ignore any studies showing INTERNAL damage from less intense chronic exposure.

Why? Because money.

Shit my mouse spazed out and copied way more than i thought it did and i didnt realize it

>radiation suit

No such thing faggot.

>Technology is bad
Also Jow Forums
>why do we only have 30 members and billions of people who want us dead?
Sage mother fucker

hazmat won't "protect" you from radiowaves

>radio becomes more widely used around the world
>population soars because of faster communications/ability to produce more

Yes! What a perfect plan for a dictator! Control them by making them talk and interact with each other more!

>EMF is proven to be a carcinogen,
So is water, and that's an actual physical thing.

Because no one knows how fucking radio works.

And did you know that absolutely none of them knows how magnetism works?

There is no empirical evidence of a photon particle and if you think photons or particles have anything to do with how radio works then you're a fucking retard.

Attached: 22284d6f2c8a853b2c6e6fb587c1066196efb1f8_hq.jpg (732x507, 140K)

30 million dollar NTP study showed pic related
that was with only 2G and 3G signals

Attached: 8.png (1151x797, 573K)

Lulz some of the equipment on our ships will pop you like kettlecorn

Attached: 52.png (1415x786, 540K)

With no air compressor or paint gun on pre-painted from the factory parts that are already mostly assembled?