She won. She fucking won

She won. She fucking won.

Attached: 561E993C-E3AD-40D7-9075-E638F7D6CAEE.jpg (764x401, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s?t=50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Protip, retard: "The United States"

Go smoke your meth abo

youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s?t=50

yes she did. fuck small hands orange retard pee pee russian spy drumff

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-230804_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1.15M)

It’s over. Move on

You can take as many enemy chesspieces as you can, but if your king falls, its still game over

Tyranny of the majority. What is it and why might it be bad?

>Australia
>1 post by this ID
>slide/troll thread

Yet for some reason panda and co didn't think she would make a competent leader...

>Game 7 hockey series
>Team 1 won 4 games
>Team 2 won 3 games
>Team 1 scored a total of 13 goals
>Team 2 scored 16 goals
>Team 1 won more games so they move on

The electoral college is like a 7 games series. The total population doesn't matter, as long as you get to that majority of electoral votes

>she won
I wish. I doubt she really wants MOST IMMIGRANTS EVER

Also, if Hillary were president we would actually be more likely to have an arrest from Obama era.

Hillary would be afraid of too obviously covering everything up and would throw a small bone (maybe).

Instead we have kikesucking fag git trump who won't do a fucking thing unless it pleases his kike handlers

>Everyone during the election
"There's no way Trump gets to 270 electoral votes"
>Everyone after the election
HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Democracy is shit anyway

when i play chess and take your king it doesnt matter how many pieces you took before, it matters which pieces you took. The rules were clear and he won. Going screw the rules makes you a sore loser.

>Don’t you think this arbitrary metric neither candidate was trying to win is a better measure of their success than the electoral college

Attached: B144F9F5-4FBF-4E1C-BD5C-0CEE3778F720.jpg (1024x516, 70K)

The right hates democracy so much that they will defend a system in which 2 of the last 3 presidents did not win the popular vote. So fucked!

Yes she won the popular vote in the US, but lost the popular vote in key swing states by razor thin margins which is why Trump is president. And that's also why Trump will not be president in 2020. After 4 years of broken promises, more immigration, and Israel cocksucking Biden will be able to win enough of those key swing states Hillary lost.

NPC of the right programmed response

Not an argument

fuck off, Stefan

1 post by a faggot OP

Not an argument

The system where right wing wins is a good system.

>the tyranny of the masses
No thanks. The average man is a moron, I wouldn’t let the average man mow my lawn let alone control this country. The system is functioning exactly as its intended.

Attached: 99944C4F-75EB-4A41-B182-0F613F1459D2.jpg (397x536, 36K)

>OP, a faggot, does not understand the American Election system
I suggest you educate yourself on the founding fathers.

No, no she didnt. Saged.

She also beat Obama in the popular vote for the democrat primaries in 2008. This is a system which is dead set against Hilldog being Madam President

This is the dumbest analogy I've ever seen

>kid diddler biden will win
Ok

Attached: 1558311440492.jpg (480x424, 23K)

Attached: 1549689986942.png (625x626, 51K)

then why isn't she president rn?

This was a bait post. How the fuck is this thread still alive. Jow Forums mustve gotten stupider since 2016

both candidates entered the game knowing and agreeing to the rules. hillary clinton will never be the president of the united states

There is no such thing as a national popular vote.

because russia and comey and frogs

>this thread again
yay another 300 replies and Jow Forums will fall for it again like always

Attached: 6AC1AB32-580B-4AD7-94E0-5C6A42595FDC.jpg (632x554, 50K)

>rigged votes should decide who’s elected! No voter ids! Every vote counts!

I thought Jow Forums was outlawed in Aussie land?

"Popularized vote" fixed that for you newfriend.

bumpf

Attached: mbSF8S0.jpg (359x665, 91K)

You lost. Get over it Kiwii

>She received less than 50% of the vote but narrowly beat her next-closest competitor
>She won

It was 3 years ago. Get the fuck over it.

So then why isn’t she president

t. Actual NPC with an actual NPC response

Funny how you retards can’t actually comprehend simple arguments but think you’re smart

It's in the constitution. Nigger votes only count as 3/5ths so when adjusted, Trump won.

Yeah, fuck democracy. People in this country are far too stupid/brainwashed for democracy. It's a shame they were the main options, but trump is way more entertaining than clinton ever could be.

the richest electoral (unelected beurocrats) college decided

kys

Pee pee
Poo poo

Hillary won 20 out of 50 states, brainlet. She wasn't even close.

Eat my ass with salsa

>she won
Then why isn’t she in the White House?
Considering that Trump is the president and she isn’t, I’d say the loser is clear.

He is a bad president

No, she won California, a winner-takes all state with 55 electors and 40-million people, half of whom are coastal liberals living in or around LA.

I don't pretend to understand how OZ's elections work but I'm betting it's like the same shit-show the Bongs hilariously call democracy.

We use the electoral college specifically so the entire country isn't run by places like New York or Los Angeles. It protects us from mob rule.

Now fuck off and go back to sucking kangaroo dick.

Attached: 1543584681304.jpg (864x1152, 155K)