Why are wh*tetoids like this?

Why are wh*tetoids like this?

Attached: 1560257996608.webm (1280x604, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

real923la.iheart.com/content/2019-05-22-los-angeles-man-gets-brutally-beaten-after-pushing-a-woman-on-hollywood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He shouldn't of attacked that mans cumdump

Thought the girl hit him at first and was about to post about how whites are all whitenight cucks but then I realised that she didn't and he just shoved her to the ground for nothing, so pretty based response from those other dudes, what's the problem here?

Must be nice to run your mouth and not have to back it up yourself.

You got me this time OP, why indeed are those fine boys acting like niggers?

Also sage.

Also another filter word.

vagina slaves

Post a video where whites do that

this is what should happen when you act like a low iq nigger. but kicking someone in the head after they are down is nigger tier and also made this a felony for all involved.

>Being a white knight for a literal worthless cum dumpster
lmfao, must be so tough ganging up 4v1 on a person and pretending like you're some badass. Just like niggers. Women are worthless cunts and love running their faggot mouths all the time so you need to shive them and beat a woman to put her in a proper place

>but kicking someone in the head after they are down is nigger tier

disagree, it's a fight

You'd never defend niggers doing the same thing would you cuck? Cause that's exactly what niggers do. Cuck got his fag ass beat in front of his worthless cum dumpster so he had to cry to his fag buddies

im not talking about 3 guys doing it, if it's 1v1 i think it's fine

Did they all really jump on the fag because he pushed the little girl? That's some next level white knightism.

Unless the guy is trying to kill you, then that behavior is unacceptable.

But it wasn't, it was a roastie talking shit thinking there wouldn't be consequence and no one would hit her and she got what was coming to her and then a bunch of white knight cucks just ganged up on someone 4v1 like niggers do

*have

lay off the negroid slang brother

anyone got contexty or full link?

thanks bros

beyerself

yes basement dweller because 1v3 is such a winnable fight.

Savage wh*Te subhumans

this whole encounter is an example of a subverted degenerate society. these people are no different to animals or the current state of negroes. its a disgrace

Repeat after me: Men and women are EQUAL

>belligerent retard starting fight with a dude
>chick stands between dude and belligerent retard
>he shoves her
Sounds li
Looks like he got what he deserved OP

This tho

To be honest though, this looks like (((hollywood))) so everyone acting like a worthless nigger isn't too out of the ordinary for that shithole which should be nuked

real923la.iheart.com/content/2019-05-22-los-angeles-man-gets-brutally-beaten-after-pushing-a-woman-on-hollywood/

here ya are brother. im feeling quite charitable today so its a pleasure to help you out

Yeah nigger it's a fight, not a fight to the death. If the man is down you've won the fight. Restraint is a white man's virtue, the lack thereof is a nigger's

>Unless the guy is trying to kill you
if he is fighting you without your consent he is trying to kill you

this

Nig detected

By the way, here is a protip:

If you ever push/punch/slap a woman. Turn around Immediately and throw a punch, because chances are there is a white knight on your tail.

Attached: 1557338235585.png (411x493, 161K)

everyone in that video is subhuman. there is nothing seperating them from low-iq negroids. they swing just like them too. and as for the guy who started it, he looks intoxicated and equally low-iq. this is the future for the goyim race folks, every strong society based on virtues will be toppled in order to serve the jews when their messiah comes. whites, arabs, negroes (for a very long time- not sure if they were ever an affluent society) japan, and soon-to-be whites.

wow thank you leaf. you have to be the last white person in canda who isn't azn or muslim

loev you

>If you ever push/punch/slap a woman. Turn around Immediately and throw a punch, because chances are there is a white knight on your tail.
That's always a great tip when dealing with women, there's usually always some white knight fags around who will defend her without even knowing the circumstances and just picking her side cause that's what cucks do, always be on your guard when knocking a loud mouthed cunt out

Attached: download (4).jpg (500x375, 141K)

so if im walking down the street and some cunt tries to fight me for no reason and i get him to the ground, it's unacceptable for me to stomp on his head until he stops moving? get the fuck out of here you faggots

>this whole encounter is an example of a subverted degenerate society.
This desu.
Young men of a society should be prepared and ready for violence but constant random, alcohol/drug/mental illness induced violent encounters walking around the street are real signs things have gone badly wrong. Strong societies organize and channel aggression into competition and preparing for war.

>*he dies*
>going to prison because some uppity feminist bitch didn't know she should stay out of physical confrontations with males

Attached: 1421280975523.jpg (476x594, 59K)

Because you're a white knight beta cuck and probably a fucking negroid

thanks for the tip leaf

Attached: rake.jpg (687x900, 107K)

just male masculinity enabling female toxicity, nothing to see here.

If you are in a fight and you out number a guy 3-4 to 1 and he is on the ground there is 0 reason to kick them in the head. I would be a bit more forgiving of it in a 1v1 fight but I think kicks to the guts to keep the wind out of them or stomping ankles so they can't stand is a better option really.

or carry weapons at all times. even non-lethal force-multipliers- unless of course they are illegal *cough* uk *cough. as soon as you see a sign of a non-lethal threat, return blows and back away. its almost always the case- at least with low-iq negroids and women- that they will come back for more, at which point, do as you please kek. Im not sure what is the best weapon, but Im sure if you are tall you could always just use brute force and shove them to the ground. women cant stand being embarrassed in public

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 732K)

It's literally what they do every time. He's right.

nonwhite detected

This is hollywood man, only non-whites have weapons there, it's illegal to defend yourself in commiefornia

Literally the guy deserved it. I don't see any problem.

>kicking someone in the head after they are down is nigger tier
No, you're just an idiot. If someone falls over, it doesn't mean they're done fighting. The last thing you want is a guy who got his pride hurt to have the opportunity to make you pay for it. People do crazy shit. You need to make sure they can't fight back anymore.

what? is there a video of this?

>I would be a bit more forgiving of it in a 1v1 fight
that's what im talking about, but there's cunts here saying it's completely unacceptable behaviour to ever do it, im not fucking defending doing it 3v1

fucking white knights

The absolute levels of brainamputated whiteknight cuc.kery ... sickening.

wish they would do this shit when black people act up and abuse woman

> it's unacceptable for me to stomp on his head until he stops moving?

Yes dickwad. Beat the shit out of him, sure. Just don't attempt murder on the poor bastard (unless he is non-white. Then it's basically your duty to kill him)

Attached: 1548638613251.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

no1 else guna be like 3 dudes got hand speed lmao they ran a fast train

trashy whites under 30 have been raised on worldstar, jersey shore and idolizing nigger gangs. These faggots will kick you in the head without a second thought, only fight queensberry rules against people in your peer group.

3 vs 1 is never right. Even if he hit a woman.

A 1 vs 1 duel would have been the most appropriate thing in this case.

you are mistaking 1vs1/groupvsgroup fight with lynching

Why haven't we memed these guys out of jail yet?

Attached: Czech'd.jpg (259x194, 11K)

nah man lets be honest dude who posted this and u and me if guna be asleep u wona die? if u dont know them they dont know u he says its over it shld be over u sleep him it shld be over u know them maybe cause dmg to try to make him think 2wice