European polytheistic religions, what do you think about them? Do you follow one?

European polytheistic religions, what do you think about them? Do you follow one?

Attached: 1559458189200.jpg (1600x900, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsgO5OTUsRU
youtube.com/watch?v=8u4csuWicEY
youtube.com/watch?v=-2it--2P-ag
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=9PZJI3h_CSk
youtube.com/watch?v=K37GFDu3ceo
youtube.com/watch?v=X8zCv0AHnCs
youtube.com/watch?v=cM-oSDHSARE
youtube.com/watch?v=kfWiigAoDfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only respect nonreligious but spiritual people (like me) and religious people who believe in the religion of majority of his country (many religions weaken countries)

True but it gives inherent political and moral foundations to the societies that adopt them.

Anyone?

Attached: 1559095972426.jpg (507x650, 43K)

I don't need a religious framework to be connected to a higher power. I understand pagan gods as Jungian archetypes within and beyond me, and so I may get use out of them but I have no need to 'worship' them.

They are cool and interesting. I believe that we need more scientific research about them. And I sincerely like to participate in all of my country's pagan traditions. With that being said, rejecting Christianity is retarded, childish and dangerous.

fuck off to one of the existing religion threads you dick-riding shill
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, MODS

>unironically falling for (((psychology)))
>admitting your faith is just larping
wew
e
w

>rejecting Christianity is retarded, childish and dangerous.
Why?

I don't have faith in pagan gods as generally understood, that's the point. Besides, Jung is less psychology and more spirituality. You should give him a read.

None of those talk about this subject, and religious makeup of the west is way more relevant politically than race baiting or fake happening threads.

>spiritual

wtf does that even mean

>You should give him a read.
I have. Jung was a psychologist, and his ramblings were empirically unsubstantiated pseudoscientific quasi-religious bullshit he pulled out of his ass. Substituting a pilpuling psychologist for religion and claiming that what you believe is not actually real is why people call you LARPagans.

>i believe in archetypes bro
o i am laffin

You mean DEMON WORSHIP?!?
Gods not is YVWH is all DEMONS

I'm not a pagan at all, did I ever say that? I'm a god. You're a god. We're all God. Why would I need to 'herp derp gibs power plz Loki I'll burn some herbs for you :DDDD'? Shits cringe

It is a belief that all religious have some truth but also some lies and with listening to your hearth and brain in meditation you get the knowledge which parts of which religions are the truth. If you want to start a spiritual path I recommend starting from teaching of the new thought movement

>I'm a god. You're a god. We're all God.
That's nice, Oprah. I would cringe but I'm too busy lmaoing at you. Post your neckbeard bro

Why don't you get the Allfather to use his one eye and show you

>we're all gods bro
>psychology said so lol

Only children believe in magical skydaddies.
Paganism is fine, but pagans that believe in marvel superheroes have some growing up to do.

Are you an atheist?

They're all basically the same

No I got that from Buddhism. Or gnosticism, whichever.

People in this thread need to sit under an ash tree and look within. Then perhaps you may understand what it is to be European

They're dead. They're an academic curiosity some take too seriously.

That's called Perennialism.

No, I'm a pagan, however I don't believe in magical skydaddies.
The gods are real but they are not gods in the christian sense of the term.
Understanding the myths are more about how the world works, they're almost like a science manual as though the best way of passing on information was through stories, song and myths.

Perennialism is the backbone of spirituality.

Stumbling in the dark. Most of the idolatrous faiths in Europe got a couple of principles right but were ultimately replaced by Christianity for good reason.

Also, remember to sage when you see a religious D&C thread.

>magical skydaddies.
>gods are real but not real
>my religion is a science manual
at this rate the entire thread is just going to be a cringe compilation lmfao

Oh no...He's a Vargtard...

Tell me about the placenta.

Was just saying what you said has a name.

It's worth pointing out that that "good reason" could have been more flaws in the polytheism than benefits in Christianity, with Christianity just getting lucky by being in the right place at the right time.

Science doesn't prove there are no magical skydaddies

Dumbass fuckface retard take:
>"HAW HAW YOU WORSHIP MARVEL HEROES!"

Normal person take:
>"We know a decent amount about Roman and Greek gods, but we can't know a whole lot about proto-Germanic gods because their records were lost in Christian purges."

Enlightened superior being take:
>"The gods were always aspects, or avatars, of nature or the cosmos and were understood to be such by the people worshiping them, just like people give prayers before jumping out of airplanes or prayers to hoping their harvest or firstborn turn out well. Sources are helpful but not necessary, as the people who came up with these beliefs needed none. It is normal and human to worship nature, as nature is the source of humans."

Attached: kruger.jpg (500x661, 47K)

This isn't a d&c thread, we need to continuously discuss religion in order to cement our understanding.

I know, but you said it in a way someone could think that you are correcting me.

I have my own religion.

It's interesting to read about other religions though.

I think the time of Gods is over. We've reached a level of scientific understanding that renders attributing anything to Gods seem rather ignorant and worse, intentionally so.

Vegard Solheim is a better source than Varg, but Varg does have some good ideas and has far more reach.

However it does support some concepts of paganism, one example being genetic memory and reincarnation. The obsession of seasonal traditions doing the same thing at the same time every year with the same colors and imagery in an attempt to help lift the amnesia.
Not too unlike how they treat someone with memory loss.

>We've reached a level of scientific >understanding that renders >attributing anything to Gods seem >rather ignorant and worse
Absolutely not true, we know only how a part of simple things work. We don't even know how our brain exactly works.

>one example being genetic memory
Don't tell me you believe in that "Jews born after the holocaust have inherited trauma" shit.
>and reincarnation
The only true reincarnation is having children.
>The obsession of seasonal traditions doing the same thing at the same time every year with the same colors and imagery in an attempt to help lift the amnesia.
It's just a tradition. It doesn't need to have some made up nonsense reason about ethnic ghosts.
I didn't say we know everything, but we know enough. It used to be that "excellence is a force of habit", and degeneracy creates its own degeneracy of the mind. Well, now we know about neuroplasticity, so there's no Gods or daemons or spirits there where there once would have been.

You're an ignorant in my book my friend. Science can't explain anything yet.

Yes and no. They are necessary in a communal and cultural sense. They bind people together. They create required in-groups and out-groups. They're vehicles for humility.

When I eat a chicken, I know through science that the chicken is dead and that I need the protein from its body. Yet as a matter of humility I thank the gods, the cosmos, nature, what have you, for creating the chicken, I thank the farmer for raising it, and then I thank the chicken itself for the gift of its flesh. Removing ones self from nature is the primary cause of most of the modern world's ills.

>I thank the chicken

I don't really believe this, I think our understanding of the gods evolves with our knowledge.

meh, not really. im more into science and religious engineering, not the individual religions themselves. asides from exposing frauds within their ranks.

Attached: axiomatic logic natural logic the universe.jpg (357x398, 18K)

meant to post this one, not that one.

Attached: oppressive collectivist utopianism natural law governance.jpg (957x626, 140K)

>I'm so hip and above it all kek look at me, I am so unique and special with my derivative high school cynicism that literally every child goes through xP

Attached: (you).jpg (700x790, 156K)

>Science can't explain anything yet
It can explain enough, which is my point.

I understand what you're saying, but I think that the way in which the modern world functions does not facilitate such a mode of thinking, as the inter-connectedness of everything would require a prayer every single moment. Does filling up your car require a prayer to the animals that allowed the oil to exist? I'm not being dick when I ask this, even if it sounds like I am.

Then Gods are just a placeholder, and as such a pretty sorry excuse for Gods at all.

>I thank the chicken

Not able to explain the observer effect and still enough for you? Funny jokes

Memory is inherited through DNA.
I agree with your perspective friend, however I don't go so far as to say the gods are avatars, or cosmo or whatever but I do attribute them to concepts of nature in the same way.
They are like concrete and scientific "labels" to certain concepts in the world and nature. When we speak of the gods we speak of our gods or other mythological creatures they are what the names and attributes they represent and not how they are depictured physically

The chicken gave its life to be consumed after all.

I spit on every god and only believe my five senses.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsgO5OTUsRU

Attached: 1546698055289.jpg (1255x1880, 307K)

Holy moly that mess of a sentence.
It's time to stop

youtube.com/watch?v=8u4csuWicEY

Attached: death of Sverige.jpg (640x706, 79K)

It is interesting how the (((ADL))) and (((SPLC))) want every Germanic symbol banned but never demand any bans against Christian symbols, despite all the memeing to the contrary on Jow Forums about how much Jews hate Christians.

Christ is our only salvation.
youtube.com/watch?v=-2it--2P-ag

>but never demand any bans against Christian symbols
lol it's been open season on Christianity for decades lad. Divide and conquer between every doctrine.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=9PZJI3h_CSk

Attached: 1552538793765.jpg (735x490, 76K)

Polytheism is satanism.

>Every religion but mine is satanist
We don't need your kind here.

youtube.com/watch?v=K37GFDu3ceo

Attached: 1540691621580.jpg (655x527, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X8zCv0AHnCs

Attached: 1552522945028.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Considering Satan comes from my religion, and is opposed to my religion...
Duh.

That was a sarcasm "every religion is wrong but mine" duh

>Then Gods are just a placeholder
No they do the same things they were said to do but the way they do it is just more scientific than the way the ancients believed.

Every religion is wrong but mine
Duh.

The early European Christians, Patrick for example didn't destroy ancient cultural beliefs. They replaced the shitty parts like, slavery and human sacrifice.
>Jesus died so men can live meme
Every European country still has their respective mythologies intact.

Attached: 1550719363448.png (1016x720, 489K)

Christianity is a politheism In disguise. They pray to God Jesus Mary The holly ghost and a million of saints.

>implying Catholics are Christian

Attached: 0728128F-8477-4DE6-B295-9A8A111CEACD.gif (498x451, 3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=cM-oSDHSARE

Attached: 1558962771305.png (261x240, 88K)

You're speaking English here user not your imaginary language. Catholics are christians

You:
>Catholics practice non-Christian theology
Also you:
>Catholics are Christian

Attached: FA8D9B20-1547-4505-A1AD-12DB4B34674C.jpg (540x600, 23K)

Protestants are taught that Roman Catholics are somehow not Christian. I've recently learned this.

Attached: 1559739313668 (1).jpg (2040x1360, 1020K)

>Catholics practice non-Christian theology
never said that burger

Well catholics are taught that protestants are not exactly christians some even say that protestants are satanists

If I'm going to worship something made up then I'm going to worship something actually cool instead of bestiality niggers.

Like the God-Emperor. Praise his holy name!

Attached: mylordandmygod.jpg (564x752, 73K)

>protestants

Attached: 56544635643.jpg (2048x1536, 790K)

They're gay

none because I'm not gay

Attached: 1559369592909.png (499x280, 127K)

>Patrick for example didn't destroy ancient cultural beliefs
Absolute bullshit

>meme flag

So how do you square participating in both christian and pagan rituals?

You:
>Christianity is a politheism In disguise. They pray to God Jesus Mary The holly ghost and a million of saints.
Also you:
>I never said that

Attached: DF370938-84F5-46A4-BA62-0D64AF44E650.png (364x342, 14K)

Are you retarded?

I follow the zeitgeist, i am god

I'll say begrudgingly, (no niggers, one arab scribe shoehorned in) the BBC did a gj with Patrick in a doc.
youtube.com/watch?v=kfWiigAoDfs

Attached: 1559739276820.jpg (1480x1080, 728K)

Without a solid written foundation they are memes.

Agree

Thank you, my brother. Hopefully we all converge toward this understanding.

>right place
>right time
Gee doesn't it seem like God came down in the flesh at the right pace and the right time?

Attached: 1560220947508.gif (500x412, 865K)

>
>