Who rules the world, pol?

The Rothschilds?
The Jews?
The Illuminati?
Lizard People?
Freemasons?

You're all wrong.
Tell me, pol, if Nazis are so LE BASED why did Project Paperclip draw us even further into global enslavement?

Why is every major government obsessed with Egyptian symbology and worshipping Isis and Osiris?
Why is there an Obelisk in the center of Washington D.C.? In the center of a Vesica Piscis?
What does an obelisk REALLY symbolize?
Who put it there? Freemasons? Who really are Freemasons? Where did they get their knowledge?

pol I'm going to tell you. You're not going to believe me when I do.

Egyptian Pharaohs rule the world. Yes that's right. Do you think the most powerful men in the world just disappeared after Moses followed the Ark of the Covenant out of Egypt? You think they just vanished? Gone with the wind? Hahaha.

With all their knowledge, all their technology, their visions of future and past, their understanding of the universe, reincarnation, astrology, you REALLY still believe the mainstream narrative that they just... disappeared?

Egyptian Pharaohs and their bloodlines still rule the world just as they did thousands of years ago. Why do you think bloodlines are so important to the Rothschilds and other prominent Illuminati families? Who do you think THEY answer to? Hahaha.

Switzerland is their domain. The symbolism gives them away every time.

Attached: swiss.png (220x220, 418)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCz84cLA1kFgUwbiFm3J4fvQ
youtu.be/AdEwhRznNC4
youtu.be/TVd97fQOjUM
youtu.be/ySp3wZg6S2c
forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2011/10/22/the-147-companies-that-control-everything/#548a7cfd5105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay fag sage trash

We have the description. But no one has ever answered...

WHY? Why the Egyptian worhsip? What is the significance? Why? Why???

They are paying homage to their true leaders. The ones hiding in the shadows.
The ones we don't see.
Pharaohs.

Attached: 62199f1eb3aa557577bfbc6e32aa3b33.jpg (604x683, 94K)

I think what you say is the truth

When WW3 happens, we will be the only ones to survive. FEELS GOOD MAN

Nazis were controlled opposition, this place is filled with teenagers who are still focused on republican vs Democrat, totally missing proper perspective.

>The Rothschilds?
>The Jews?
>The Illuminati?
>Lizard People?
>Freemasons?
Jews?

>its the swiss
Shut up boomer

*archons

So much symbolism that people are still blind to.
polfags would rather feed blacked thread shills than actually study whats DIRECTLY in front of them everyday.

What I say is truth. Absolute truth, there is no other explanation.

Pic related is ceremonial garb that Pope Benedict wore. Notice the templar crosses. Templar crosses are just pyramids flattened on a 2D plane from above. 4 pyramidal faces.

Attached: templarcross.jpg (725x294, 54K)

So in which time period did the ancient egyptians flee to switzerland?

it is my belief that there is truth to this, and that ancient egyptians have a role in the bloodline component of ruling entities throughout the generations. there are many different schools of thought re: the specifics though

Attached: horus-isis.jpg (700x472, 156K)

bilderberger group

Attached: 1559653347058.gif (7000x5893, 3.97M)

Faith. Since a new age breaks on in the digital world so will new gods.

Whst's the purpose of the Swiss flag, asshole? Are you a shill from (((Farner PR)))? I hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight. Now, kys!

The obelisk is the phallic symbol depicting circumcision, hence the cut/carved peak. It is an ancient ritual of marking a slave. Think of how many gigantic obelisks are placed around some of the most popular places in the world.

Pic related is located in Central Park. It came from Egypt. Why would they care about moving an actual Egyptian obelisk all the way from Giza to NYC? Who would go to the trouble?

We are all slaves. United States is a slave state under Pharaoh's control.

Attached: centralpark.jpg (540x450, 62K)

Some of the extended friends and family of the bloodlines really don't like people sharing this information. It's one of the last kept secrets in the world.

I actually think you might be right. I've been looking into this whole Illuminati thing and it seems that the same group existed LONG before they called themselves the Illuminati, which they only started doing in the 18th century anyway. The symbolism goes back so much further than that, people forget that the symbols have meaning, which is weird considering the human brain loves to find patterns where ever they exist. So, if it is Egyptian Pharaohs or rather the offspring of the Egyptian Pharaohs, do you think they are satanic or just worship the sun or something like that? What do they actually believe? Part of me wonders if the whole satanic aspect of it is a psyop, although I do believe there are satanists in our governments, I'm not sure whether the real rulers are actually satanists or if they just brainwashed puppets like HRC and GHW Bush into becoming satanists...

It's all very complicated, so many different levels to this. Please, tell me more. Where can I research some of this? I've done my own research but I'm curious what sources you use.

>a new age breaks on
does it though? granted there aren't too many technological advancements in our history that can quite compare to the intratubes... but i truly don't believe this enough to discount the ruling class' ability to ascertain control before it was ever released to the masses.

Depicts The pharaohs on both opposing sides (weird that they are snakes and alligator hmmmmmmmmmmmmm) controlling the high priests of two opposing factions (who are aware) who in turn control officials/generals who control war.
All being held up by common men.

>It's all very complicated, so many different levels to this.
agreed. i truly do believe that many aspects of ancient egyptian worship get conflated with our modern understanding of satanism. the two are intrinsically linked on some level, but distinct nonetheless. i too am on a personal quest to understand more.

You are drunk, hillbilly. Go to bed.

youtube.com/channel/UCz84cLA1kFgUwbiFm3J4fvQ

some content regarding pharaonic symbolism in switzerland

The jews picked up monotheism from egypt. Amon Ra, or Amen Ra.
So no, but they are a heavy influence

>Depicts The pharaohs on both opposing sides
and notice the only groups that are "connected"...

Egyptians weren't all that.
The Romans used them as a vassal state, the Romans built the pyramids.
The egyptians were just golem for the Roman Empire.
The final redpill is that the Roman empire still exists, it's just hiding in the shadows.

chatzefratz on YouTube will give you the most information. He's off on some small stuff, but he's right about a lot of stuff. Bonechilling once you really figure it out.

IS IS
OS I R IS

>The final redpill is that the Roman empire still exists
I've run with this conclusion in my head as well. I see if I can find it, but there was a great doc re: how the Romans, having the foresight that no empire lasts forever, essentially manufactured there own civilization's descent.

If you think Jews control the world you're wrong. They have influence, but they have bosses, too.

A recent article I read suggested the chambers within the Great pyramid are resonance chambers and the Pharo would stand in the king's chamber to receive the harmonic frequencies generated in the other chambers but failed to mention for what purpose?
What notes were they chanting anons? What was the purpose?

Rome = Ancient Egypt

The Pharaohs controlled Rome as well.

You REALLY THINK America is going down THE EXACT SAME ROAD as Rome just as coincidence?

IT IS THE SAME RULERS. THE SAME PHARAOH'S IN CONTROL.

YOU ARE NOT AWAKE. YOU ARE NOT CLEVER. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW DEEP THIS GOES.

>youtube.com/channel/UCz84cLA1kFgUwbiFm3J4fvQ

omg are you the Cocaine Import Agency guy??
Fuuuuucking love your crazy vids

Nah
>The final redpill is that all redpills are distractions

The Illuminati wasn't some spooky boogeyman group seeking to rule the world.
The real Illuminati was basically people who wanted to overthrow their governments of the time and establish a world order run by scientifically minded people.
The group died out a long time ago.
Anybody calling themselves Illuminati today are just appropriating their name for whatever reason, probably as a cover/distraction.
Pic related, the one and only Illuminati symbol, notice how you never see it in pop media (aside for a supermarket called Target).

Attached: circumpunct.jpg (168x168, 5K)

>all
what's the secret senpai?

Haha keep dreaming. You better hide under a glacier.

That's not Benedict, it's Francis.

>weird that they are snakes and alligator

those would be the reptilians who have been in power for ages

Attached: wizard.jpg (880x667, 199K)

Before the great cataclysm that caused the great flood, Egypt lied on 19.47 degrees of latitude.

This degree of latitude is a source of intense power on all planets, moons, and suns. It's what causes Jupiter's Big Red spot at 19.47 degrees.
Olympus Mons on Mars is at 19.47 degrees.
Hawaii is at 19.47 degrees (past & present)
Sun spots occur primarily around ~19.47 degrees
The most active volcanoes on earth occur primarily around 19.47 degrees
Aleister Crowley died in 1947
Hillary Clinton was born in 1947
Roswell Crash happened in 1947
Dead Sea Scrolls were found in 1947
The transistor was invented in 1947
CIA established in 1947
Israel became a nation in 1947
Stephen King, David Bowie, Elton John, Arnold Schwarzenegger, OJ Simpson, all born in 1947.

This wasn't just some resonance chamber. The Pyramids are older than the Dynastic Egyptians themselves. BY FAR. They were sources of free energy harnessed from the earth itself.

Attached: pyramids.jpg (730x487, 92K)

No one runs the world. Every nation on earth is corrupt with leaders putting on a show for their people like they care..

trimeresurus sub species are such a beautiful snake though

>No one runs the world.
look at you with that big ole brain of your's

Attached: i-gotta-big-ole-brain.jpg (360x295, 18K)

Nigga they couldn’t beat
1) Assyrians
2)Babylon
3)Hitties
2) Persians
3) Greeks
4) romans
5) Arabs
6) Turks
7) Anglos
If being everyone’s bitch and having none of your population have the same original genetics, you lost. Also the Moses story has no evidence behind it , Jews were first mentioned in Egypt nearly 200 years later

Jesus I didn't know shillary was that old

also those dates are arbitrary and mean nothing.
The real date we're in is unknown because we don't yet know the exact age of the universe or our planet.

>Who rules the world, pol?
Pic related. I've already said too much

Attached: HJzcynxx_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

bump for World Domination

Attached: Morgarten.jpg (1024x688, 376K)

jews

based history post

>chatzefratz
i spent a fair amount of time watching his stuff... i found him after rereading some Fritz Springmeier and finding him essentially trying to trespass on various rothschild estates. he's a total nut, but definitely some good info as he does have a solid fundamental understanding how this works

>The transistor was invented in 1947
You can do anything with numbers, the other stuff is interesting though.
Do the temple of set fit in anywhere?

WMD right there
Absolute madman

Satan.

Attached: Gustav Dore - Satan.jpg (968x1200, 166K)

The Egyptians have the Ta Wer device at CERN too, I'm beginning to believe.

Aquino's LARP club?
Nah, that's mutt territory

who drew that, an ancient tinfoil hat schizo conspiracy theorist?

>schizo
watcha doin rabbi?

garbage thread by garbage faggot

start here anons.
Brotherhood of the Snake is where it begins

Attached: behold a pale horse cooper.jpg (1080x1600, 373K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x252, 31K)

Illuminati Symbolism = Freemason Symbolism = Witchcraft Symbolism = Satanic Symbolism = Egyptian Symbolism

It's almost like they all got it from the same source... hmm... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

shut up Spain, you had your chance of world empire and failed miserably
Our turn now

Attached: Armada.jpg (369x174, 20K)

Attached: GiveUpYourInquiries.png (1222x3555, 1.41M)

he is a total psycho. i really dont believe in that stuff.

This nigger gets it. Just watch the Gottard tunnel opening ceremony to see the most satanic symbolism packed into a performance ever. This is something they spent MILLIONS on and performed for all the european leaders for a TUNNEL opening.

Also CERN, center of international/global finance, the gold reserves, the largest network of underground systems that could fit MILLIONS of people (bunkers/Gottard/CERN), Central bank for the central banks is located here (Bank of International Settlements)

Attached: Swiss-Opening-Ceremony-Sex-Scarlet-Woman-Horned-Pan.jpg (450x384, 41K)

Shit in the 90s one of the new age Satanic cults overstepped their position and got RITUALLY MURDERED by the secret society running Switzerland.

youtu.be/AdEwhRznNC4

youtu.be/TVd97fQOjUM

This is a secret society with doctors, lawyers, mayor, police officers, millionaire business people, composers, authors etc. They were laundering tens of millions of dollars and running an international gun smuggling scheme. They had 100+ ritually murdered members in 2 countries done within a few days of each other, including women and children.

These were a secret society believed to be a branch of the Knights Templar (which the Nazis also were into)

Attached: gotthard tunnel opening ceremony.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Androgynous falling angel at gotthard tunnel ceremony.

Attached: gotthard falling angel.jpg (962x641, 178K)

Mocking the Pope and Catholic church at Gotthard ceremony

Attached: gotthard pope.jpg (1024x564, 44K)

Main character in the play is literally Satan whom in the swiss fable the people make a deal with in order to build a bridge.

Attached: gotthard Satan.jpg (1078x516, 470K)

Shit, I hate my country now !

All seeing eye at Gotthard

Attached: G_032_6_Tunnel.jpg (600x331, 71K)

Mock sacrifice of Jesus (the lamb) at Gotthard

Attached: gotthard-ceremony-06-1024x564.jpg (1024x564, 53K)

Audience of the people watching Gotthard Ceremony. Notice the Moloch bull pendant on the robed man?

Attached: 1529966722622.png (2208x1242, 3.41M)

QAnon [P] = Pharaoh?

Any suspects or arrests yet for the 100+ men women and children ritually murdered in the Solar Temple cult killings? None? Thats too bad.

youtu.be/ySp3wZg6S2c

Attached: cern logo.jpg (900x1024, 123K)

The first time OP wasn't a fag. Spot on

Attached: 53nKixr.png (900x900, 1.04M)

wow. Never heard of this somehow.
Yet it's impossible for some people to believe there could be a wordwide cult like this making moves at the highest level.

>Egyptian Pharaohs rule the world
Which why the Zionists - especially Kushner and his fellow Lubavitchers - are obsessed with bringing about the apocalypse that will decimate the goyim and allow the Jews to rule the world as the Pharaohs they have always imagined themselves to be.

>dude! The Jews made me poor
Kys, but first have sex

>OP wasn't a fag
It's true. And, there is isn't even much thought provoking or interesting subject matter here. But, with the level of shit-tier posts in here, even worse re: occult/hermetic related topics, I'll take what I can get.

Its so well memory holed most swiss dont even know about it.

forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2011/10/22/the-147-companies-that-control-everything/#548a7cfd5105

Its a power scheme controlling governments through money/finance.

>Three systems theorists at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich have taken a database listing 37 million companies and investors worldwide and analyzed all 43,060 transnational corporations and share ownerships linking them. They built a model of who owns what and what their revenues are and mapped the whole edifice of economic power.

>They discovered that global corporate control has a distinct bow-tie shape, with a dominant core of 147 firms radiating out from the middle. Each of these 147 own interlocking stakes of one another and together they control 40% of the wealth in the network. A total of 737 control 80% of it all. The top 20 are at the bottom of the post. This is, say the paper's authors, the first map of the structure of global corporate control.

Is this what you gommie faggots actually think is the mindset/circumstance of every legitimate user here? it's quite funny, and i made no mention of rabbis or my moneys. im quiiite comfy

we also launder most of the funds for the Muslim Brotherhood

Attached: God_I-Love_My-Country.jpg (600x338, 49K)

Do you hate your country ?

Great post. Democracy is an illusion.

they never became pharaohs but close enough.
The people you're referring to go by many, many names and the most notable is Tribe of DN, or Dan, Den, Danaoi, Denyen, Danann, Snake, but when they got to the middle east the locals called them "mw" and the Egyptians called them "Ha-Ba-Ru" or Habiru and yes this is where the name Hebrew comes from.
Anyways, they brought a lot of concepts with them because that's just what they do, one of them was creating a belief system for the locals which is how the Egyptians got animistic headed gods. They corrupted the first Masonic order created by Hermes Trismegistus and created FREEmasonry which is just a shabbos goyim society for them. Using the sacred knowledge they gained from the Masons they helped Akhenaten to create the first monotheistic religion called Aten. They also introduced concepts like fiat and usury which eventually fucked up Egypt's economy. After that Ramses II got really pissed off and ordered them and their army, the Hittites, destroyed but this would be later retold as Moses and the poor pyramid building jews (bullshit).
There was a collapse in the metal trade in the middle east and the repercussions caused several lands to come together and wipe out all the non-member cities, this union was named by Ramses III as the Sea Peoples, and two very important members were Shekelesh which founded Rome and is now known as Sicily, and Denyen founded the Vatican.
After Carthage fell to Rome the Edomites (also Habiru) mixed with Turks to produce Chazars/Khazars who went onto build Venice as a slave trade and money exchange port, lesser Chazars went onto form Khazaria. Centuries later Constantine V married Irene of Khazaria and Ashkenazim judaism was created so that the Venice bankers could charge usury when lending out the Vatican and royal gold.
Basel Switzerland where the Bank for International Settlements resides has a bishops staff as a coat of arms because they are in service to the Vatican.

They literally interbred until they were too retarded to rule and too infertile to have any more kids then they died out, we actually know this. Take your pills and go back to

nah....I don't really consider these globalist parasites as legitimately Swiss

img related is about the Vanguard Group

Attached: Vanguard Group full.png (1764x3956, 693K)

I fucking believe you... but why they want a damn globohomo and the destruction of family values followed with a ton of shitskins refugees making the world brown? Kalergi plan is related too?

Attached: 1558832841234.jpg (793x786, 54K)

HA! BI R U ?

Attached: screen-shot-2017-09-19-at-15.36.51.png (718x699, 638K)

>Who rules the world, pol?
Jow Forums does.

shitskins are easier to fool and thus control

Netter Trollfaden.

hahaha that's actually true
The deal is that if he builds the bridge he can claim the first soul to pass it.
But after he finishes it they send a goat across the bridge and the devil is btfo

Attached: Tüfelsbrugg.jpg (950x670, 152K)

they arent swiss anymore than the rothschilds are english or the kushners are american.
these groups are transnational, they give no shits about their hosts

So what you're saying is that niggers, who live in Switzerland, rule the world. Niggers.

Attached: images.jpg (238x211, 4K)

This is the kind of sauce I come to Jow Forums for. Have a (you) leaf.