Remember when alex jones got a would be dictator elected and went down in history as the bad guy?

remember when alex jones got a would be dictator elected and went down in history as the bad guy?

Attached: 170424-collins-alex-jones-tease_ezedj6.jpg (1480x832, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TgxhyNHNobx5/
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
youtube.com/watch?v=FvJEOxWpTfw
youtube.com/watch?v=kn_dHspHd8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Implying they didn't want trump from the beginning

Alex Jones sucks.. only loser white trash listen to him.

Remember when Alex Jones paid the creator of the Pepe the frog character $15,000 in a settlement.

>does literally nothing
>dictator
kys retard

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Attached: 8687627384.png (1170x600, 462K)

If Trump only managed to get Kavanaugh and Gorsuch in it’d have been worth it cuckfag.

>does literally nothing
are you sleeping still?

Attached: 1558115743942.png (570x339, 51K)

Good point

no

Alex jones was right, factually correct about everything and hes got proof for all of it. Hes the tip of the spear.
He uses concise language that is abrasive is all. “Putting crap in the water that turns the frogs gay” but its actually whats happening its widely studied and proven.
People just dont like the truth because its fucking uncomfortable and they are low test beta boy tranny cucks...
bitchute.com/video/TgxhyNHNobx5/

Attached: EE80EFF9-5C68-4364-AD16-D094C7B5902B.jpg (720x540, 53K)

>doesnt know what would be means
you fucking tard

BBC documentary that is extraordinarily hard to find outside bitchute

Yeah it means nothing. Everyone is a would be dictator, fuck tard.

>muh china is running the media not jews

you truly are a retarded cuck

>remember when alex jones got a would be dictator elected and went down in history as the bad guy?

Only pulled US out of TPP and ATT hell.

Nice job shill, collect your nickel.

Sage

lol

Checked and wastepilled

give it a second

ITT: Daily reminder. AJ is a kike shill!

Attached: 1557169569832.png (610x816, 392K)

>I have no substantive response
we see that

>trump is a dictator
>trump can't get anything done
pick one

you dirty little shill
you don't even understand english

he makes that much in water filter sales in a month

Hey wait, that looks like a circleje-

>ITT: Daily reminder. AJ i

You have 2 sides. One wants you to listen at least once. The other wants you to watch 1.6 second cuts of him spliced together on youtube, and if u ever download a whole podcast you will be lost forever.

I feel like this is a critical thinking skills test. Which side is more credible?

>

Based and why they spend so much time and money shitting in here.

>>does literally nothing
>are you sleeping still?

Valid point, but still time to election.
Would definately advise big moves prior to election to solidify base. As it stands, he still deserves a second term compared to everyone except Tulsi Gabbard of the current candidates.

>Alex jones was right, factually correct about everything and hes got proof for all of it. Hes the tip of the spear.
>He uses concise language that is abrasive is all. “Putting crap in the water that turns the frogs gay” but its actually whats happening its widely studied and proven.
>People just dont like the truth because its fucking uncomfortable and they are low test beta boy tranny cucks...
>bitchute.com/video/TgxhyNHNobx5/

Checked, respect user.

this retarded leaf is a shill

>this retarded leaf is a shill

Would you care to respond a single thing i have said or do you prefer adhomo.

I see you, glowing.

>i see you, glowing
fuckin 'ell m8 ur dumb as fuck

>>i see you, glowing
>fuckin 'ell m8 ur dumb as fuck

Still nothing then?

Perhaps you have an opinion opposite to mine about the Trans Pacific Partnership or the UNs Arms Trade treaty?

Do you really think calling people cucks, just because you think it's what makes someone a le regularfag on the 4chins, is somehow going to make your argument any less retarded? Drown out the blaring of the call to prayer and the honking of taxis piloted by your replacements, then focus on your idiocy, really focus. You've created for yourself a situation whereby you can never be wrong. Evidence and lack of evidence are both proof of your hypothesis. This means your argument, position, your dumb island nigger opinion, whatever you'd like to call it, is without merit, and is entirely worthless.

Attached: 1559862328253.jpg (865x735, 125K)

Imagine not loving this guy. You would have to be inhuman, like a demon.
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
youtube.com/watch?v=FvJEOxWpTfw
youtube.com/watch?v=kn_dHspHd8M

Tbh $15k is a win for alex jones. I lawsuits $15k is literally nothing and less than legal fees

Attached: 0B30D8E1-7EE2-4D87-82D6-0A6F708D014B.jpg (451x800, 152K)

lol, the fucking retards thinking they're socio-political analysts. the majority of shilling on this board is rightwing.

So how hard did you dick-licking faggots cry your eyes out when Hillary lost?
The very fact that the Elites are STILL spenoinding millions of dollars in Shills is a VERY clear sign that Trump & co are doing something to irk the Globalists.
Therefore he needs continued support since there are ZERO better options

Attached: Hillary biggest fuckin loser.jpg (768x768, 120K)