Let's be honest, they lie

How often (what rate) do LGBTXYZ aka mental fags actually get discriminated against for being mentally ill (fags) and not because they try to rage their ideas onto others.
i.e. "I exist so you better respect me and my chopped off dick, and no I don't have to respect you wh*te boi because you are CIS and therefore default racist/homophobe."

How long before this is reversed mainstream for the "normies" and corps to resist them and tell them to their face they are mentally ill, not special, and that hole they had made will never be the same as an actual plump, juicy, roastie beef curtain.

Attached: 3rd times the charm.jpg (649x433, 89K)

If these lgbt activist were brave, they would go and ask a Muslim baker to make them a cake or other food.

Not sure why people don't go to san fran bakeries and demand a nazi cake with dead gays and jews on it.

i hope this backfires in the supreme court and they establish precedent that private businesses can discriminate against anyone they wish for whatever reason.

>lgbt activist

Yeah why are they such pussies for? They should ask a Muslim bakery to bake them a "Happy penis-in-butthole day!" cake and see what happens.

Why do they always pick on the Christians for? What's with the religious prejudice the gays are showing against the Christians?

Don't they see the irony in their actions?

It doesn't actually happen unless it's the outright retarded flamboyant people, boomers in the workplace, and family members.
Source, I'm one of those hated trannies.
It's the extra mentally fucked variety that are pushed by the media that get fucked with mostly and rightfully so.

sounds like the faggots are just targeting the bakery to harass them

>Christian Baker won't bake a dilated inguinal canal - Entire Jewish Media Apparatus attacks him and ruins his life and business

>Jewish exclusive ambulance services (Hatzalah) continue to operate throughout major metropolitan areas in the western world, even after the Crown Heights Incident/Riots unmentioned by the (((media)))

I have a feeling that these treacherous double standard will be answered in kind some day soon.

What makes this cunt think she will win this time when the SCOTUS ruled in the baker's favor? Fucking idiot bitch

Should be the case. I should be able to keep anyone out I think is a thug. If I think someone listens to rap and might be influenced to steal because of it, I should be able to keep them the fuck out of my store.

Why do these left wing people get so overworked about cake? Man they really are fat asses with dyed hair.

>celebrating a gender transition
we may have gone too far in a few places

Attached: 1552081186423.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

They don't attack Muslims because that would be friendly fire.

>tfw Goldwater was right along

Attached: 1471858097969.png (285x276, 65K)

More like they don't attack muslims because that would be difficult and effective, and by their own logic which we have seen deployed countless times it would count as hateful islamophic violence.

Attached: 1560178700909.png (930x894, 398K)

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SCHLOMO

Attached: 031_1000.jpg (469x600, 96K)

I mean, it's pretty clear in this case that they're trying for attack via bench. The cake order was an excuse for the lawsuit, they'll do whatever they must to break him.
Generally a predator picks the weaker target, and boy are Christians weak. I guess it's just what happens when the conclusion of your mythology is the hero letting himself be killed for no apparent reason.

Attached: kKCnRhQjjeE.jpg (500x500, 71K)

osta halpa kello

Ahhh gotcha.

>white males
>Christians

Are what the alt-left are being racist about.

its about making money and destroying his business, the process is the punishment

>pic related

Attached: 1479097540248.jpg (1920x1920, 298K)

They are both instigators. He could just say, I am busy, I don't feel like making anymore, it is tuesday so I don't want to make cakes for you, etc. Make up any non-protected reason and you can deny things. Shouldn't have to but here we are.

The baker is going to be out on legal fees alone. They don't care if they win.

isnt the baker doing the same thing as fakebook and other tech companies

I hope he counter sues them for a premeditated malicious lawsuit.

Probably not.

Attached: bake the cake bigot.jpg (2048x1479, 428K)

How about asking a gay bakery to make a nazi cake?