>be me at work
>moderately attractive roastie new girl starts saying high to me
>starts flirting with me
>is way nicer to me than the other roasties
>tells me she has kids
>immediately become disgusted
>this bitch is just trying to lock down a betabux to pay for her kids
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WEST REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1560146847459.jpg (1024x1024, 207K)

Hit it the Quit it
Nut then Bolt
Ejaculate then Evacuate

then fuck her kid

Dont conversate with, much less fuck, your coworkers unless you want to walk right in to the biggest shitshow of your life

Don't do this or else she will accuse you of rape. Just stop talking with her and if she asks why just say your priority is your work.

unless you have 2 months left before you know you're gonna quit or something

He is too right. Fucked a few coworkers and shit went bad....fast! Drama bullshit

who gives a fuck, just get a job somewhere else.
they make new jobs everyday.

Fuck her ki-
Fucks sakes.

This. Dont shit where you eat user

This man is right
The relationship never lasts, and you’ll be stuck working with some whore you fucked who will move on and loudly tell everyone about her new guy

Dating in your mid 20's is pretty fun. Do this
Literally the easiest fucks are single moms who have realized they wasted their best years with sole dead beat. Fuck them and leave them. Keep the lesson going that their decisions really did make them worthless.

Attached: 1BEBADC0DC03475695F95B945A7B00CD.jpg (1440x1328, 86K)

not even dont shit where you eat.
Always be weary of women more interested in you than you are of them!

Attached: ye.jpg (550x535, 73K)

>conversate
nigger

Is she divorced or is she widowed, and why is this
/b /bant on /pol
WHEN WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT HONG-KONG FAGGOT

>targeting desperate single moms with the sole intention of fucking them and then leaving
How does anyone can find this fulfilling?

SPBP

Is this just some job? Rail her pussy. It will take nothing more than going out with her to a bar and playing some pool. Literally that is it. You’ll be slamming her puss by 11:45. If you can keep Hard after you see her stretch marks.

Is this your career? Stop talking to her, or at least don’t be friendly. Don’t have anything to do with her. It’s not that she’ll accuse you of rape, or get clingy, though those things could very well happen. It’s more that she won’t be able to resist everyone in the building know you two are involved and it will likely be embarrassing and maybe a problem if your bosses don’t care for fraternization.

My one experience fucking a single mom I worked with was awesome. She was a total slut and didn’t even need a date, I just flirted her up for a few days and she came over to my house. Weirdly she wouldn’t suck my dick, but was down for pretty much anything else; when it was time to nut I pulled out and she quickly reached down and jerked me off all over her stomach, a moment of spontaneity I have never forgotten. We hooked up a few times and then I quit the job and moved away, I never saw her again.

>conversate
Learn English

Attached: 1435062788374.png (453x604, 394K)

why do you assume she wants to lock you down, faggot.
you're a man. make your own goddamn path in life.
and use a condom

I'm going to shit where I eat but I'm going to be jobless before the end of the year anyways.

Attached: 1558290962530.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Widespread demoralization