Mfw we’ll never be in another war where I’ll get to shoot europeans

>mfw we’ll never be in another war where I’ll get to shoot europeans

Attached: 85128023-B6BE-49A1-91EC-9C03881083BA.jpg (474x576, 36K)

This. I want to kill a white person fr. When I get back to India I will find a lonely white tourist and grab a knife a behead his stupid cracker ass head.

Attached: IMG_2042.png (750x1334, 618K)

How the fuck did they even convince you Amerimutts to invade Europe in the first place? Most of the American soldiers, who invaded Europe, had European heritage, mainly German heritage. You literally interfered in internal continental European affairs, went against your own homeland and kin, also ended up giving half of Europe to Soviet-Mongol rule. What were you thinking? You wanted to save your precious joos or what?

Fuck you mutts.

Attached: 1395019267819.png (367x610, 128K)

Based

Then start one! Hunger Games but with Countries!

You wont do shit paki

Cringe*

Thanks I hate crackers. They are arrogant and smell like wet dog.

Attached: 9FDA73A3-F738-4520-9158-7802EF879562.gif (266x237, 7K)

Attached: IMG_2038.png (750x1334, 197K)

Pussy cum skin crackers are the worst. Thank god they are dying out either from heroin or race mixing and passing their genes so their mutt children will hate themselves and kill themselves like most mutts.

Attached: IMG_1657.png (1124x710, 378K)

sounds like a based eurobro embarrassed you
was it me?

Why are Pajeets like this?

Attached: India super power 2020.png (2304x596, 100K)

Attached: 0FF53041-8F6F-4BBA-84A6-2530742921A0.jpg (634x357, 155K)

Because we have warrior gene. Sikhs litterly carry swords in public.

Attached: IMG_2044.jpg (236x489, 29K)

>shitskins smell of shit
>claim white people smell of dog

Why do you infeiror vermin live in the superior white mans lands and speak the superior white mans language like a cuck? Are you a bunch of smell Indians who think you’re better than us despite getting conquered by us and turned into our bitch?

Attached: IMG_1787.png (750x1334, 834K)

t. Skinny beta male whose angry at his infeirority to white people

Why are you so ugly and pathetic? You smell disgusting and your culture is trash. The most pathetic “people” on the planet

>gets conquered by his superiors
>cries about it for centuries

Pathetic

>anons posting his Halloween costume on the internet again

>white people have to deal with infeiror shitskins all the time and they’d rather kill themselves

Remind me again about how you subhumans stink of shit and got conquered by a small island nation half the world away?

I came to America to make money that's all. When I make enough money I will move back to India and never return to this rude racist people fatland. No wonder black people hate your ass so much. I talk shit about white people and all my white coworkers agree with me lol

Attached: IMG_2045.jpg (385x385, 14K)

Lmao, Indians are so pathetic. You’re literally obsessed with us because you know we’re better than you in every single way. All you subhuamns do is try to emulate us. Look at how you speak the white mans language like a cuck every day and try to dress and talk like us. Truly your “people” are the most pathetic in existence

>interfered in internal continental European affairs
Why the fuck would we “respect” that? Euros are the bitches. Know your place and do what we say.

Meh.
We've never stopped killing each other for very long.
We'll be back at it in 20 years.

wow lets compare that with a homicide graph, then we'll talk subhuman

Is that we you got conquered by a small island nation half the world away? Lmao. A bunch of infeiror pussies who sound pathetic trying to emulate the superior white man all the time

>can't even handle the bantz
This is why you where conquered

Says the Incel cracker who goes to anime conventions every year.

Attached: IMG_2046.jpg (270x283, 36K)

Maybe because the Japanese attacked us and Hitler declared war. We didn't want to get involved, retard. Danish education.

inb4 leaf copypasta

aw so this is the fabled POO comeback I hear so much about

No more brother wars you little jew fuck

Attached: 1560089516636.jpg (750x750, 69K)

Lmao, look at your pathetic insults. You sound like such a loser when you try to talk like the white man. Why didn’t you stay in India to make money? That’s right, you’re a race of subhumans who can’t do anything on your own

>all my white coworkers agree
Yeah they’re humouring you because to admit just how inferior you are would get them fired

You wouldn't last a day in India. You start shit and we will kill your cracker ass.

Lmao. Indians are the biggest incels in the world. NOBODY finds you attractive. You are more cringeworthy than hapas

The US is just a little kike bitch faggot.

Attached: poo in loo.png (1772x1600, 2.33M)

Please leave. No one even wants you here.

Just like how a small island nation half the world away conquered you with ease because you’re a bunch of weak subhuamns who bathe in a river full of shit and sewage? Absolutely disgusting vermin

Inferiority complex.

Kek. This is India in a nutshell and it explains why these beta males are so salty about living in a country full of their superiors

You crackers are all losers who watch anime 24/7. You would rather fuck a cartoon character while your women get. blacked !

Attached: IMG_2047.png (798x423, 464K)

>When I get back to India
And don't come back, no one likes you

Attached: 858355428853.png (607x582, 132K)

This.

Attached: AFBB118C-5CFB-4538-9384-5FFC2B78AF07.jpg (684x1024, 119K)

>lives in the superior white mans lands beside his people are subhuman and create shit countries
>claims someone else is his bitch

Another example of how pathetic Indian “men” are

Is this you?

Attached: ill shit on your street.jpg (750x911, 79K)

i always read these sentences in a funny telecom indian voice. indians are so fucking beta it's hard to believe. pussy boys for life

They agree with you and then return back to their white boyfriends/girlfriends, white families, and white neighborhoods, and secretly love being white and make fun of minorities behind their backs.

Spics are the only ones that support WW2, we all got duped bro. It is what it is.

I will when I make enough money. Lol you crackers have to work hard and provide for the Mexicans and blacks. I want more school shootings so you whites will get fucked.

With a ton of lies
Here is one of 1000s of examples from the American Press
>pic related from the official ADL newspaper which's stories were also printed in the NYT
>Left Side: KVETCHING LEVEL OVER 9000
>Right Side: One of many fake news stories that anyone can fact check today to see it was completely made up (In the 1950s many Historians fact checked those and they were all lies)
Also:
>Check out the date to understand how absurd this is

Attached: SCN_0001.png (908x1363, 379K)

>be loser who needs to live in the white mans lands because your people aren’t really people
>make up shit to prevent your ego from admitting the truth

This is what you look like and this is why everyone is disgusted by you

Attached: 10B6BB7B-DA6F-430F-BCCA-B7FFCF95641F.jpg (600x900, 75K)

You have to work so hard to come to white countries and be our little cheap labor.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Here another example, from September 1933 and count how often this one page says "Buy Nothing Made In Germany"
Also note that in September 1933 there have been no Boycotts of Jewish Stores in the 3rd Reich yet nor any of these "Brutalities" the ADL newspaper here talks about

Attached: SCN_0004.png (908x1363, 389K)

Why don't you ask the germutts why they went and killed their cousins? Shmekel probably fattened their pockets

It’s so cringeworthy listening to you subhumans pretending to be like us. You’re not human. Why do you live in the white mans lands? Because your people are scum

You may have run into me user, I am very well versed in the Holohoax and I am the one the French kike won't respond to. If you want to start a holohoax thread I am down and do my usual thing until I have to get off and do the housework that needs done.

You just made this same thread on Jow Forums yesterday.

Reminder that the war was extremely unpopular with Americans. The communist FDR and his banker elites wanted the war from the beginning. Nobody wanted Jewish refugees and nobody wanted to end segregation at that time. This notion that Americans were Jew/nigger lovers and hated Europeans is not true.

the french flag kike won't respond to anyone that uses a basic argument that is a proper question of why the holohoax isn't real

hang yourself faggot

That's not your face
pic related is your face

Attached: 1559045548760.jpg (991x644, 65K)

I agree and low and behold I can make threads again. Lets do this faggots, holohoax thread.

I swear this is pasta. I'm sure that I read this post word for word not too long ago. The last line sticks out specifically.

Yup those things are totally the same species as us

>we’ll never be in another war where I’ll get to shoot europeans
don't worry, there is almost no Europeans left to shoot.