How many leftist suicides do you think we will see on 11/4/2020?

how many leftist suicides do you think we will see on 11/4/2020?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 19-39-35.png (1052x757, 233K)

They live in a fucking bubble.

Probably not enough.

Do they think Biden will win?

Considering Wall Street is counting on a Trump win and Quinnipiac only polls leftist states...

All of them

Im hoping for at least a few hundred thousand

All of them

The reaction might even be worse than 2016 because so many of them truly believe that Trump is actually a criminal, so in their minds Americans will have re-elected a criminal.

I wish there was a site that had live updates.

Not nearly as many right-wind suicides when Trump leaves office. Either in 2020 or 2024, he'll leave, and that's the end of all Republicans forever.

what would it be called?

None, Trump is going to lose Texas and Florida. Too many Mexicans have turned 18. Maybe he would have a chance if he had a deportation force. Plus 1 million illegals have entered the country and 300k anchor babies have been born this year. We’re fucked.

It's like these faggots forgot in 2016 the polls were all fucking wrong

none but the loads of migatards becoming an hero when their daddy loses is going to be delicious

he does have a point.
you need a list of people living near you who need to be dealt with in case of emergency.

I hope all of them

He might

The cucket list

Attached: 74b9c33416ca081dc820e27e2bb618fdc23e4e1c67103521917741fcaadda74f.jpg (523x587, 108K)

How are leftists going to get Trump out of office if they oppose guns so much?

>the poll has Buttchug and Cory Booker beating Trump
this is how you know the poll had trash methodology

No matter who wins, we lose.

this guy is probably right. too little too late letting the country be invaded, plus the right is busy talking about bullshit and forgotten that our election system still sucks and the amount of voter fraud is going to be literally unbelievable to people already primed by years of the left pushing voter suppression for years. The left has all of the media, moderate zombies have shifted left, and the moderates that are wising up will still talk themselves into voting for a democrat because theyre retarded.

Can we get a suicide protest raid for trump's impeachment going?

checked and pretty good

Attached: doubles.jpg (600x781, 89K)

NPCLAND

Lol. When the spygate indictments hit, and inevitably lead to further pizzagate and 9/11 indictments, Dems won't be winning another major election outside of California for 30 years.

>leftists are going to force Trump out of office
>without guns because gunz r bad
lmao

It’s coming.

Attached: 9189D7E8-F80E-42A8-A9BD-FBC6FFBD6461.jpg (480x320, 69K)

>saying this for awhile
To who? lmao, wtf

(((polls)))
kek, leftists are so fucking retarded

This. As many as possible.

Attached: GhostRider.webm (518x480, 2.88M)

My fucking Mother and grandmother are now supporting Trump. My grandmother really floored me. She's just tired of all the shit..

I’d be totally ok with Trump refusing to leave office if a leftard won. These people are subhumans and shouldn’t be holding political office. When is the civil war

Attached: F626A8DD-CB12-4E09-A66B-B3ACB1F13AAC.png (245x267, 18K)

Do you think the leftist/illegal/orc horde will care? Also, it would be amazing, but there won't be any indictments. Unironically, nothing ever happens, and Q is either a larp or damage control.

Who cares? I mean I guess it's good but they're just killing themselves for nothing. Trumps just gonna keep doing what he's doing, importing record numbers of illegals and sending records amounts of money to Israel. If these dumb fucks would stop and realize Trump has passed more anti gun legislation than Obama they'd probably vote for him too.

>digis

Attached: alizee.gif (191x282, 1.39M)

This. Regardless of what you think about (((Trump))) he's presided over a crucial demographic tipping point and done nothing to stop it. It actually doesn't matter whether or not he wins 2020, because the damage will already be done.

The Right is dead in America, and there's nothing we can do about it because it was actually killed before most of us were even born.

Attached: 2016 Election by Race and Sex.png (1804x2438, 860K)

This. Shit is actually going to get a lot worse.

They murdered Patton for this. Straight up Stuntman Miked him in a car crash.

Attached: Mikecar1.jpg (464x305, 46K)

never enough desu

>done nothing to stop it.
Because he is a jew, the whole family is. He conned us.

Attached: alljews.jpg (696x428, 94K)

>trump won’t accept the results when clinton wins
>clinton loses and she and her fans won’t accept the result
>trump won’t accept the results when he loses to x or y leftard in 2020
>trump crushes x or y leftard with jewish money and they refuse to accept results
these people are pathological

You're delusional if you're so confident in Trump winning. He has broken practically all his promises and betrayed his voter base. He barely won 2016 with less of the illegal fuckery that's going to happen in 2020. His hype hinged on the fact that he would deport illegals, remove H1B visas, and return the job market to native US citizens. He can't say those things again, and he has nothing else to promise. Meanwhile the Democrats won't have a split favorite like in 2016 and will be voting solely to remove the bad man in office. We also have more spics now than ever before. I doubt Trump has a chance. Be prepared for persecution.

What's funny about this post is people are going to just accept that rigging the election is okay now.

Obviously. I'll still vote for him in 2020 though, if only because we've gotten some conservative justices and he moves he Overton Window right. Also it's not like we have a viable alternative.

Attached: Purple Anon.png (1361x713, 172K)

I'm voting for him because I think he'll ruin more shit.

>Also it's not like we have a viable alternative.
True

Definitely not enough

Attached: jd5niw1x6zv21.png (1485x1600, 2.25M)

boomers don’t care dummy. israel wants him to win so he’ll win. the media’s hysteria has radicalized normies who voted for him into believing literally no criticism of him even if it’s valid and they did it on purpose under israeli orders to get their candidate again. not only will trump win without Jow Forums, Jow Forums could actually meme against him as hard as they went for him and 2016 and he would still win.

Voter ID needs to be implemented

At this point, with everything going to Clown World at warp speed, there's really very little discernible difference

Attached: 1493737748119.jpg (803x688, 137K)

I am visualizing CNN running a crisis hotline number on screen on election night. I am imagining Don Lemon literally swigging hard liquor straight from the bottle and completely melting down. On MSNBC, Maddow is literally crumpled in a ball on the floor,

Suicide rate has been way up since 2016. We’ll easily see more. The leftist media has driven those poor faggots into a frothing mess and death will be had.

Florida and Texas will be blue. Don't why we're being gaslit otherwise desu

How is Trump not a leftist? I mean, mass illegal immigration higher than ever, pushing gay shit all over the world, more gun control...

A majority of the illegal spicks are in California. He’ll win again. The digits demand it.

Only a few the majority of leftists are counting on his reelection so they can have 4 more years of Bitching material and woke outrage virtue signalling.

See

Please don't post Alizee while I'm on nofap.

Not nearly enough to match semi literate, meth/heroin addicted rural white trash

Wrong retard. The far left is pushing everyone away FAST. I know 10+ idiot liberals who have softened up to Trump after his time in office.

You fucking idiots think you can rig elections and import a slave illegal voting class but its over. We’ll be winning everything while you push for LGBTQPedo rights and nobody will give a shit.

The backlash against your faggyness is coming, bitch.

Biden 2020.

Attached: 637A1D17-BD9C-45FD-B822-C391868F78E3.png (498x856, 975K)

Not a one. This time the basic American will not vote Trump.

No wall.
Obamacare still taxing the poorest.
No Supreme Court victories. All the judgements have been liberal
More faggotry then ever.
Spics still taking a lot of jobs.
2nd amendment not protected.
Jewedia still triumphant.

Nothing but fail. One term President.

>has radicalized normies
I can count on my hands the amount of times since 2016 someone has come to Jow Forums and asked for a redpill dump. I don't think what you said is a significant amount. I think Israel could deal either way.

No.

The niggers and spics will come out and vote but the Bernie bro whites and white
Wimminz will be staying home

MAGA will be out in full force, and our numbers in the swing states are what matters electorally

Who is that? I want to see if she has nudes.

Lads, quite being such demoralized faggots. Trump wins leftist hate mobs rampage and try to take your rights, Trump loses and leftist hate mobs rampage and try to take your rights. The details will be different but the end result is the same. Either way, things are going to be exciting. Don't be pussied into giving up and have some fun when shit goes down

Attached: 1559898713277.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

I hope they all do back flips.

>Bernie bro whites and white
>Wimminz will be staying home
They'll just lie to get them to come out again. Democrats can't build a facade soley out of "orange man bad". There's so many issues they could promise to take care of, and they don't have to worry about being the candidate who just broke every promise they made.

Is Drumpf finally finished?
Real right wingers don’t even like Trump anymore, and only vote for him to piss you faggits off.

>new poll shows Biden crushing Trump
>the poll surveyed less than 2,000 people
>out of 327,000,000+

Attached: 1559754207453.jpg (265x505, 45K)

>niggers will come out to vote
No, they won’t. They didn’t show up for Hillary either. She got millions less votes than Obama. Biden isn’t Obama. Niggers are getting tired of voting for boring safe neoliberal wypipo.

Hopefully all of them.

Attached: 52f1e716-7cbd-4e84-bf7d-84a0a2db7648.jpg (943x960, 132K)

Infographic explaining why women shouldn't vote.

Attached: 1558638555622.jpg (720x828, 140K)

>how many leftist suicides do you think we will see on 11/4/2020?
I'm going to be on here just for the tears.

Attached: Alt-right tears.jpg (400x700, 32K)

> will only vote to Piss you faggots off
The irony is that they are the ones getting fucked, which is totally hilarious. I hope he wins four more years. I wanna see the agriculture region drown in their own tears and the shitty toxic polluted water that's flooding their communities. Plus the tarriffs. Keep that salt coming, rural america. Great keks.
t. Voted for her.

omwgomwtf wtf wtf wtf blonldlagarld glumrompf isn't going to step down from the presidency willingly!!! It's going to be a dictatorship just like I've been saying since 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want Trump to win in 2020 since I think the leftist meltdown will be astronomical to the point of potentially causing CW2, but I don't really see it happening. In 2020, he had an enormous amount of energy and hope behind him--a lot of people viewed him as the absolute last chance for this country, someone different; we saw a ton of people voting for the first time in their lives. Even then, he lost the popular vote, and carried the EC by a razor thin margin in several states (and we've even seen a few states effectively abolish the EC). Even if he did an incredible job this term, I feel like you'd necessarily have less of that initial "shock factor" in 2020 that Trump had in 2016.

However, it's undeniable, whether it's his fault or not, that at least some portion of his base isn't super satisfied with his first term, and the direction it's taken. Let's also not forget that a huge portion of his support was online, and the online space has been completely and utterly censored and destroyed by Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc. There's also smaller things, like Florida voting to let felons vote, and having a huge influx of PRs after the hurricane. From what I can tell, we haven't seen a lot of stuff done on the front of securing elections from fraud, either--is the census question still wrapped up in the courts?

I'm not trying to be blackpilled, I'm just trying to be realistic. Sure, the polls are bullshit, but I feel like it's undeniable that a lot of that old energy and organization isn't there anymore. If he loses even an iota of support, how the fuck is he going to carry places like Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin again?

See

(((Igorvolsky)))

Every. Fucking. Time.