Why did women and children get first priority for lifeboats when the Titanic began to sink?

Why did women and children get first priority for lifeboats when the Titanic began to sink?

Attached: 183475613893.jpg (1420x528, 68K)

cause it was a movie, in reality i would push a bitch off the rails in order to save my life in such a situation

becuase men need to die in peace

Attached: roastie.olympics2.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

Cause they are frail and feeble

So it would be quiet enough for men to concentrate on how to fix it without getting nagged.

t. Retard

What the fuck is that webm

Cuck, women don't have more value than you because they're a woman retard.

same

women were more respectable and cherished back then.

You're correct on women.

Women didn't want to be "equal" back then. You bet your candy-ass I wouldn't give up a spot for the average tattoo'd Veronica Stinky Snatch of today.

>reproductive bottleneck
A woman can potentially have one child per year a man can have relatively infinite children in the same time period.

the weak need protection

It's called honor. Don't try to understand it, just get in the damn lifeboat when you're told to.

Women are inherently consider more valuable by our species. It’s a species survival mechanism. Try starting a fight with a random chick at a bar and see what happens.

Not true. Jews get priority

Except in reality they're not more valuable then a pile of dog shit

I think the point was to save the children first which makes sense but they need someone there because children can’t just survive like that on their own

I’m pretty sure women without children didn’t get on first

Neither is anybody else.

But it's all matters of degrees of dogshit

Rapid evolution

because men selected hard mode at character select

a woman's value is to breed men
they are useless for pretty much everything else

>Why did women and children get first priority for lifeboats when the Titanic began to sink?
>children
secure a future etc.
>women
Gender inequality

>wanting to get stuck on a life raft in the freezing cold in the middle of the atlantic listening to a bunch of brats and bitches whinge about all their lost stuff and how uncomfortable they are

I'd have gone down with the ship too

This, it was basically an unwritten code of honour as men were seen as tough and women as feminine and gentle.

it was a different time.

Back then women were actually worth a shit. I wouldn't lay down my life for any 'woman' in the current year.

She's the girl who walks like a horse.

Was before feminism.

This was before women had equality

It's nature. Imagine a village with 50 men and 50 women. If 49 women die, that village is fucked in terms of population and stability since all the men will be competing for 1 woman. However if 49 men die, that village will be fine as far as population goes since the 1 guy can impregnate the 49 women easily. It's called male disposability.

Degenerate

Men are more disposable. It’s why they did the hunting and warring.

There weren't any baby making machines yet.

Women were the same. They've always been whores, and they always will be.
Women need to be guided by men. And when men abdicate that duty, society falls apart.

That’s precisely what I meant by inherently valuable by our species bunda boy

So they could be strong, independent single mothers, duh.

>Why did women and children get first priority for lifeboats when the Titanic began to sink?
Cuc.ks. That's why

>Children
The future of the nation.
>Women
Can breed more children.

Keep in mind that men preserve their legacy through their offspring.

Attached: 28512854375.jpg (294x371, 57K)

So the men could have a couple minutes of peace and quiet before they died.

because they pay 23 cent surcharge

Women used to be worth saving

is she the adult version of the girl from the older webm?

Because of the evil patriarchy

>implying women want to be equal

deluded communist incoming

children I get
the women of the time may have been worth saving

There is no way in hell I'd give up my seat for a modern womyn.

Miss me yet ?