How will you survive the coming societal collapse?

What will you eat? Are you prepared?

Attached: images (5).jpg (251x201, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eattheweeds.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll eat people

some srot of food i suppose

I will eat food

I will eat my gold!

I think survivalism as most people imagine it in some kind of shtf deal is kind of flawed. If everything breaks down people are going to start starving pretty fast. Shits going to get ugly quick and no one will be safe.

The only hope is establishing a new order that could provide enough security to get food production and distribution going. Voluntary or otherwise.

Meh... I'll die quick and easy, on my own terms... you fuckers can sort it out.

There are not enough wild animals, livestock, and pets to sustain our population without a functioning society.

I live in a tent, have a canoe, and have been living off the land for awhile now. My only expense is my phone plan and I paid that up to October. I'll be fine hiding in the swamps and creeks away from the cities.

Would you eat a nigger if food sources had run out but there were still a bountiful supply of once-obese negroes starving to death in the hood?

You are surrounded by food. Weeds are just unloved flowers, herbs and veggies. Learn to eat the things that grow unattended and without your effort and you'll not go hungry. Some plants are very useful and better than pharms and more nutritious and tasty than the stuff at the grocery store.

eattheweeds.com/

Attached: Sida Rhombifolia.jpg (800x540, 169K)

Im either gonna be on top or dead, there is really no other exit for me

most of my meat is from the bush anyway or i just poach from rich farmers. been doing work for this old fella in his 80s, he has no family but a nice farm backing onto a gorge that goes right up the southern alps. should be pretty comfy unless the army comes catches us unaware and sticks us in a thinking camp to concentrate

Attached: SI520.jpg (383x520, 89K)

>What will you eat?
i only eat pussy

Keep dreaming
If we didn’t collapse in 2008 nothing will collapse us

Most Americans are fat they can go days with out food

Sucking dicks.

You have internet
And your offf grid
BS

Once you get the head off and discard it, it's just meat. Bad for you in the long run, though. Humans are long-lived carnivores. We accumulate toxins. Eating a human means ingesting a lifetime of bad decisions.

Provided I survive the actual collapse itself? Simple:
I'll keep backstabbing every single fucking worthless parasite I come across until I'm left with nothing but like-minded brothers at my side.

He could be phoneposting from a McDonalds with wifi for all we know.

A nutella sammich with a nice glass of a s o ylent :3

You’re that nigger that started both dog hating threads aren’t you? Just wanted a reason to post that image, huh?

not water

>What will you eat?
Same as you, whatever we can find.

Attached: IMG_20190611_201737.jpg (259x182, 10K)

>What will you eat?
Bugs and dandelions, as per the revised Canada food guide
Are you prepared?
Define "prepared". I'd have to go up north, where the growing season isn't very long. To be honest I doubt I'll last very long, but it's better than staying in a city waiting to get raped and/or shot/stabbed/bludgeoned/run over/firebombed. None of the races in this vibrant multicultural paradise trust each other; shit hasn't even collapsed yet and we already had one Chinese Liberal politician who had to step down after she made comments about her ethnic voters would surely out-vote a rival Indian politician's ethnic voters. Once these people stop making money this country will have outlived it's usefulness to them, and those who can afford it will leave and take their money with them. This will accelerate the collapse of the economy, at which point those who can't afford to leave going to band together along ethnic lines.

The good news is that outside the major cities, just about every town and city is 90%+ whites, and gun ownership is widely accepted. If any muds try raiding a police armory and then raiding smaller towns, they're going to end up hanging from an overpass.

The people I kill.
There'll be plently.

Eat McDonald’s every day
There’s gonna be no lines
Free food for days

Then when they run out, I go to another McDonald’s

Whisker nigger lovers are the worst. Fuck cats and their rabbi owners

I will just force-fed you some laxative to shit the gold out.

I have a small farm where I grow potatoes, tomatoes, mint, coriander ,chillies and lemons.
I have a well too, but the water from it is not very clean. I aways forget buying some sort of filter.
A small diesel generator though I've been wanting to go solar lately. My hot water geyser is solar powered.
The only and only issue is salt.

Sugar,Oil and multivitamins in the first few years til i landscaped enough land to farm enough potatoes. When i get the opportunity i will eat some birds/cat's/dog's

But just a friendly advice for all of you, NEVER EAT THE LIVER OF A CARNIVORE! Just one liver of a dog is enough to kill you of a Vitamin A overdose, this happened to Arctic explorers that needed to eat their dogs, one of them died in a painful way, the other just got away with his life after days of suffering.

I'll offer my mouth and my boipucci to black migrants

>societal collapse
>jews hanging from lamp posts
I'll have such a permagrin that it would be impossible to eat anything anyway

Attached: 1560108315240.gif (278x249, 3.89M)

why is water not clean?

Eat niggers before you resort to cannibalism

>RACE WAR SOON GUYS
>ITS GONNA HAPPEN ANY DAY NOW
>WE'RE ON THE BRINK OF A FOURTH REICH
>THE CONDITIONING IS JUST NOW BEING BROKEN

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo-9.jpg (300x206, 15K)

I'm going to find OP and eat his asshole with A1 Steak Lube